The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 2 - 2 /

1K 26 14
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

I widened my eyes out and I just stared at that sign, at that yellow elephant animatronic who was being announced in a dancing position. I couldn't believe it, I could hardly breathe. I felt like I couldn't think straight. My heart was pumping right in my throat. My whole body was trembling. There was a strange and horrible sound cutting off my mind hurting me. They kicked me out! And I could just do nothing about it, I mean, what could I do? Beat 'em up and command him not to touch me? Beg 'em for my job? They would think I was crazy and they would turn me off for God's sake. I didn't want to be turned off again, I still remembered the day I passed out in a worn factory and woke up here in a sudden. Although I was able to handle a trip that long, I still needed to hear and see by my own.

   While I was having a heart attack—not literally, I set off back to my room. I closed the door with my body against it as though holding it steady from someone outside trying to take it down. I threw myself onto my bed and started to cry. It was not fair! I couldn't say anything about it 'cause I was a robot. Unfair! Unfair!

   I kept complaining and crying facing the sheets and jabbing at it with my fists. Suddenly I heard somebody opening the restaurant's front door.

   "Bonnie?" Frog asked sort of loud from the entrance, "we're here!"

   "Bonnie, where are ya?" Hippo asked along too.

   They already got here! I couldn't let them know that I was crying here in my room like a total wimp.

   "Bonnie, I just saw that sign outside," Frog said still loud, "are you ok?"

   After that, I heard they were whispering to each other for a while. I decided I had to stop crying, because my way had always been weeping for everything, even because of bad, meaningless news. I could even pass out as well. I just had to be strong. I got up and stood in front of the door cracking it open. There I could see Frog and Hippo on the dining area sitting and murmuring. There was a candle that dim lighted both of them. But when they saw me, they went silent.

"Bonnie, what happened?" Frog asked while hurrying before me. "Are you ok?"

   "How dare those bastards to make this to you, ol' buddy?" Hippo stated.

   "I don't know," I said looking down, "I just know that I'm not going to be here anymore."

   I started to sob on Frog's little shoulder.

   "There, Bonnie, there," she said with a really sweet and smooth voice, and also patting my arm, "everything will be alright, you'll see."

   "Everything was going fine," I replied hoarsely. "I had a perfect job, a perfect restaurant, a perfect bedroom, a crowd who loved me and appreciated me for what I do, and now it's all over. I have to go once again." I buried back my face into Frog's shoulder.

   While Frog was holding me in front of my room, Hippo was heading toward the owner's office.

   "What are you doing, Hippo?" she whispered loudly at him.

   "Thought we could get more information about this situation in here. The problem's that it's locked."

   "Don't worry," I said looking up again and sniffing: "I have the keys of every room in the restaurant. They're in my room; in my drawer."

   "Be right back," he said making his way to my room.

   "Though this doesn't sound that bad, Bonnie," Frog was saying as she walked me by my wrist toward the table they were sat on. "Don't you think they did that for your own good?"

   "Who knows? I'm so afraid of changes, and you know that day in the factory still lingers in my mind."

   Hippo come out from my room and went back to the office, meanwhile the memories of Ivy being thrown were coming back to me.

   "I know changes can make one feel frightened, but no matter how hard it could get, we must face them proudly and stoically. We do face them if it's because of a parent, a friend, a restaurant." Frog rested her hand over mine on the table. "Now you're the one who needs to look forward and move on with your life, no matter the obstacles you could fall for. You could trip down, but you must always get back up, alright?"

   "Yeah." I nodded as I wiped my tears.

   "Alright, Bon," Frog said giving me a toothy, wide smile, "you'll see this is not going to be that harsh. You'll do fine."

   I tried my best to smile back.

   "Here it is" Hippo said coming back from the office. "I found information about you, Bonnie."

   "Really?" I exclaimed getting quickly up.

   When Hippo reached our table, he placed on it a yellow folder with some papers and a picture of me stapled in the corner. When we opened it up, there was information of mine, but on the first paper there was a red sign with the legend 'Sold'.

   "Oh for God's sake," Hippo said almost voiceless. "They sold you."

   "What does that mean?" I asked them puzzled.

   "Dunno yet," he said as he looked back down and turned pages.

   With our sights clung onto those white papers, we found a little blue one like a small rectangle.

   "Did you see that one?" I asked.

   "Let's see," Frog said.

   "I don't get any of this," I kind of complained with this thing in my hand.

   "Here, lemme see. I might be able to tell ya what it says," Hippo snatched the thing off my hand.

   "I hope they're not bad news for you, Bon," Frog said worried.

   I just kept staring at Hippo as he tried to read that little paper.

   "Bonnie," Hippo said with his gaze still down on the paper.

   "What? What is it?" I asked impatient, "what's it say?"

   "They bought you for one million dollars."

   "Really?" I dully asked.

   Frog was staring at us in awe.

   "Some dude called Mike Schmidt came here and went to meet the owner so he could buy you and transfer you to another restaurant."

   "You see, Bonnie?" Frog gave my arm a nudge. "I told you it wasn't going to be so awful! You'll still be working in a restaurant like this one."

   "Hey! But… does that thing say which restaurant I'm going to?" I hurried to ask.

   He thought for a while. "No, it just says that you've been sold and you're going there," Hippo stated, "but I agree with Frog, Bonnie,"—Hippo closed the folder—"it's cool to know that you were sold and you're going to another restaurant. What a bummer if they were gonna tear ya apart or shit of that sort, don't ya think so?"

   "Well, yeah. I guess so."

   "So... Bonnie, better be off to start packing or gathering the stuff you're gonna take to that new place," Hippo said sort of cheerfully.

   "But... How am I supposed to pack if the humans think that it's me and only me?"

   "It's easy!" Frog said, "You can use a backpack or a bag. Then you put a sign or a sticker of any employee of MoonLight on it."

   "No, Frog," Hippo spoke up, "you're forgetting that Bonnie is the only one who's being moved, not an employee."

   "Oh. Right."

   "I got this." He paid his attention to me. "You're gonna get all your stuff along in your trip."

   "Oh, yeah, but... how do I do that?"

   "You and we have a little space to spare, especially for card memories, just in case we're being reprogrammed. Takes quite a while to learn how to open and close it yourself, but once you get used to it, you can do it any time. It's like putting wires into a machine, but instead of wires, they're memory cards already programmed. 'Sides, there's this little spot underneath that bunch of wires, like a secret spot; yours is bigger since you're an animatronic who grew up throughout time. We didn't get that big, so our spots are too small. This little space is found in the middle of your back, and fortunately, between animatronics we can open it just touching there for a few seconds; totally painless! Cool, right?"

   "So you're gonna open me up right now?" I asked kind of nervous.

   "If ya already got everything you'll use."

   "Ok," I nodded, "I'll be right back."

   "Sure, Bonnie. We will wait for you here," Frog said.

   Now I had to gather all the things I was going to need for this journey. I supposed an apple ought to do it just in case I started starving. My guitar pick, a red bow tie that I often wore. And I thought I could make it out with all this

   Before I went out of my room, I caught in the corner of my eye the little daisy that little, brown bear gave me before the factory fell down.

   I took it and closed the door behind me.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 181 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
2.1K 88 20
Glamrock Bonnie is a broken, rabbit animatronic, trying to live his life, struggling with the art of life. He recently broke up with his girlfriend...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
500K 10.1K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...