Just Best Friends (Park Jimin...

By taexhyunqq

"Why do you always have to interfere in my love life?!" "B-because" "You are JUST my best friend Jimin, so le... More

~~1~~
~~2~~
~~3~~
~~4~~
~~5~~
~~6~~
~~7~~
~~8~~
~~9~~
~~10~~
~~11~~
~~12~~
~~13~~
~~14~~
~~15~~
~~16~~
~~17~~
~~18~~
~~19~~
~~ 20~~
~~21~~
~~22~~
~~23~~
~~24~~
~~25~~
~~26~~
~~ 27~~
~~28~~
~~29~~
~~30~~
~~31~~
~~33~~
~~34~~
~~ 35~~

~~32~~

1.8K 74 9
By taexhyunqq

*Jimin's suit*

*Your dress along w makeup*

(Option #1)

(Option #2)

JIMIN POV

Y/N and I get ready, she decides to get ready by herself. No fashion stylist today and when she comes down the stairs, she looks so stunning. It shocks me, she looks beautiful all the time, but right now she looks sexy, like she looks damn spicy. She's pulled of the cute, messy, and hot look before but this sexy look is new and I love it. 

Y/N looks healthier, which makes me happy cuz when I came she was so skinny and pale and since the last week she looks healthier. Not to mention how her boobs look bigger 'probably a push up bra' Aish! why am I thinking such sinful things?!

Y/N clears her throat "So...." she does a spin for me and ohmygawd,  "You look sexy as fuck" I say honestly to her and she smiles "Thank you," She says cutely "You look handsome as well" she adds and it's so cute how she matched my tux to her dress. We leave the house and arrive at our destination.

"Shall we go now my dear?" she uses her British, which she's pretty good at. "We shall, ma' lady" I say and intertwine her hand through mine as we step out of the car and head into the fancy building.  

Y/N POV

Jimin looks so hot, I mean he does all the time. He pulls off any look. Cute, sexy, nerdy, hot, adorable, and my favorite is the daddy look- oh shit my thoughts. I shake my head clearing the thoughts away and we enter the hall. As soon as we enter the cameras turn to us, if you didn't know already we're a pretty big deal.

Jimin as a kpop star and me as 1 of the biggest business woman, we both bring a lot into the South Korean economy, we're also the 'latest new hot couple'. We stand by the entrance and let them take our pictures, Jimin wraps an arm around my waist and brings me closer, I kind of feel self-conscious due to the weight I've gained. But then Jimin smiles at me and my heart warms at the sight, after 2 minutes of standing and letting them take our pictures, we head inside. 

The place is very grand and very popular people are here, some idols, some business people, and some friends. I reserved 2 special tables for our squad (the girls and the boys). Jimin and I head to our tables where the others are seated. "Hey y'all" I say and they all turn to look at me, they all congratulate me and then Jimin and I take our seats.

"Damn mama, you lookin spicyyy" Sunshine compliments, "Yeah gurl, You and Jimin are just so lovely" Elle sighs, "I've never seen you look so hot or sexy if you wanna call it." Sangmi says looking at my dress. "Thank you, thank you. You all look amazing too" I say grateful of their compliments. I love our squad, always supporting one another, "No, but like Y/N, you'll turn any gay man straight and any straight woman gay for you. That's how hot you look" Kream says and I smack her arm playfully "Stob it! You're making me feel nervous". 

I get up politely "I'll go greet some guests, thank you for coming, all of you. It means a lot to me, you all also look very nice. I won't be long and feel free to have drinks!" I bow politely and walk to some other people and greet them. 

JIMIN POV

"That's probably the most polite thing she's ever said, usually she's cursing her ass off" Taehyung says after she leaves and I kick him under the table. "It's true though" Jungkook backs him up and I shrug. This is the best time, when she's not around to talk to the members, but the girls are here, I look at RM hyung and give him a look "I need to talk to u" I mouth to him and he nods. I clear my thoat and push my chair back "I need to use the washroom, I'll be back" I say and RM Hyung gets up with me "Uh, same" we both walk out and I pull him in the men's washroom. 

 "What's up?" he asks and I look around to make sure the cost is clear. "I'll just get to the point hyung, I think Y/N is pregnant" he choke on his own saliva. "You what-" "I think she's pregnant" I say impatiently, it takes him a second to recover. "Sorry, but what makes you say that?" he asks and I think back to the last 2 weeks. "Well she's gained weight-" "Jimin that's normal and it's a good thing, she was so skinny and pale before" RM Hyung cuts me off. "You didn't let me finish Hyung" I say and he says sorry.

 So I continue "Her boobs are bigger-" "TMI" he says "hyunggg" I whine and he apologizes again.  "Her boobs are bigger and she's been so moody lately. Before coming here we got into an argument and she was so pissed at me, then she apologized even though it wasn't her fault, then she started crying. It's so unlike her. She also threw up before coming." 

Hyung nods, rubbing his chin, something he does when he thinks hard. "Not to sound creepy, but did you have sex without protection" I think back to the last 2 weeks and then my eyes widen. I didn't- oh my "The look on my face tells me you didn't, so then there's you answer Jimin, there's a high chance she's pregnant" 

RM POV

He looks really shocked, I mean finding out that your girlfriend is pregnant must be shocking. I want to ask him if he wants the kid and if he thinks he's ready, I know Y/N will ask the same questions when she finds out if she's pregnant. And judging by his look I can tell they haven't talked about it, they also have busy schedules, so if she is pregnant then this is going to be a difficult situation. 

But I don't say any of this, neither do I ask him the questions. I'l give him time to let that sink in and the others must be wondering what is taking us so long "Let's go Jimin, the others must be waiting" "You go Hyung, I just need a minute" I nod and head back to our tables.

"Where's Jimin and what took you so long?" asks Hobi, "Nothing, just met a fan so we gave her an autograph and there was a long line at the bathroom for some reason, so Jimin's on his way" I say and he nods. A minute later Jimin arrives and we all just start talking, the girls are looking at something on Tzuyu's phone and giggling. I look at Elle, she's laughing and her hair falls to her face.

 She looks so pretty in that pink dress, I just want to hold her in my arms, she catches me looking at her, but some part of me doesn't want to look away. I smile at her and she blushes looking down. I think I may be catching feelings for her, wait no- we already had....and after that I know that I have feelings for her. My thoughts are interrupted when the MC starts speaking. The chatter quiets down and all attention is turned to him.

"Hello everybody. Thanks for coming today to Lee Corp's new Makeup launch event. There are a lot of people, a lot of idols who use makeup on a daily basis and based on everyone's needs Ms.Lee herself made some important decisions about this product which released yesterday and have been a success. Everyone please welcome Ms.Lee of Lee Corporation" 

JIMIN POV

"Everyone please welcome Ms.Lee of Lee Corporation" and my beautiful Y/N struts her way to the stage. She bows and waves to some people in the audience "Hello everybody, I want to personally thank everyone who came today. This product means a lot to me, it kept me busy for quite a long time," her eyes meet mine and she smiles. 

"There are a lot of people I want to thank. First off, all the staff and team members who were included in this project, Thank you for your dedication til' the end. I want to thank my friends for helping me out when I was stressed and helping me out here and there. My parents, for letting me choose my path and make my own choice. 

And lastly, my dear boyfriend Jimin. Who makes my day better, because of him I am able to smile, laugh, to feel free and get through the day. No matter what he's been there for me and hopefully he will continue to do that because I surely will. Thank you Jiminie~~ I love u~~." The whole hall claps, cheers, and 'awwws' she smiles catching her breath. "I hope you all enjoy the product" She bows once again and walks off the stage.

........................

Again, the next chapter will continue from here.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
6.1K 281 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...
1.1K 23 8
While trying to run away from her problems , Y/n unexpectedly comes across Park Jimin (the college heartthrob). In between of trying to snap away her...
5.6K 239 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...