The Gifted Hybrid

By gifted_nerd

BOOK 1 in The Hybrid Series After the tragic lost of her mom, 17 year-old Zoe Hyland has to deal with being a... More

Just A Hunch
A Long Bus Route
Camp Spirit
Protection
Powerless
I'm Sorry
First Gift
Your Special
Fast Learner
No Way In
First Attempt
Second Gift
Flashback
Full Moon
Just Try
Its You
Thank You
Book 66
A Sign
Darkness
Our Secret
The Dream
Believe Me
Bad Manners
Questions
See The Truth
You'll See
Relation
An Idea
Good Poison
Practice Makes Perfect
A Favor
Instinct vs Reflex
Just Talk
Triggered
Settled In
A Leader
Metal Eyes
Feelings
Visions Told Truth
Nervous Is Good
Powerful
Marked
Real Deal
A Choice
Author's Note
ITS TIME!!!
Checking in...
THANK YOU!

Next Book Reveal

646 18 8
By gifted_nerd

Why make you beautiful people wait when I can uncover the book cover right now huh??

It's been in my gallery forever and I think it's time to reveal. Its honestly the least I can do for you guys since you've been reading my stories and things, you mean so much.

All the votes, comments and things are amazing! I just wanna say thank you for reading and stuff, you mean the world to me.

The gifted hybrid has been such an great experience writing, theres many things that have taken my breath away just from rereading and I really hope you guys stick around long enough for other things too.

I SAID THERE WOULD SOME AWESOME MOMENTS TO COME IN THE NEXT BOOK AND I WASNT KIDDING :))))))

Next year, I'll for sure be in the wattys. I didn't this year because I felt my story should've been finished and completely before the final send in. But anyway, thank you guys alot again!

Now I'll stop talking.....here's the reveal...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!!! THANKS FOR READING, ILL START THIS AS SOON AS I FINISH THE OTHER STORY.

If you loved this story, you'll love The Happiness of Tragedy. It's a tragedy turned love story in college and it's amazing! Only if you wanna read though....its on my page and please dont hesitate to give me a follow because I will follow you back.

Also, if you have stories you want me to read then leave them and I will read them!

(I won't tell you guys what it's about yet either but don't worry, you will see soon enough)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 583 54
On the day I turned 18 I was pulled out of the foster program I had been in since age 3. I was told by my foster parents, Chuck and Courtney that m...
31.7K 1.5K 24
"Keith and I watched in awe and joy as the inexplicable happened. Nikki was alive! My mate was back! Then suddenly, those brown eyes I loved so much...
5K 500 25
In this fourth and last book of the MAGIC OF LOVE series we meet the youngest son of Jace Haronnate Nicolae and his grandson - son of Stefan - JJ. Bu...
58.6K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...