Falling Apart

By miaaamiamia

While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most e... More

Falling Apart
Chapter 1 - In his arms
Chapter 2 - Home
Chapter 3 - My heaven
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - The breaking point
Chapter 6 - Grief
Chapter 7 - Sadness
Chapter 8 - Devastation
Chapter 9 - Darker
Chapter 10 - Back home
Chapter 11 - The new beginning
Chapter 12 - Breaking down
Chapter 13 - Tornado
Chapter 14 - The offer
Chapter 15 - War
Chapter 16 - Conversation
Chapter 17 - A visitor
Chapter 18 - Just like old times
Chapter 19 - Old memories
Chapter 20 - Trap
Chapter 21 - Storm
Chapter 22 - The fuss
Chapter 23 - Shame
Chapter 24 - Calling to account
Chapter 25 - Exposed
Chapter 26 - The past
Chapter 28 - The explanation
Chapter 29 - A chance
Chapter 30 - A stab in the back
Chapter 31 - Promises and decisions
Epilogue

Chapter 27 - Unbearable feelings

71.9K 1.9K 348
By miaaamiamia

"It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you."

Alejandro's POV

I looked at her, stunned as my heart sunk. I couldn't hold myself, and tears ran down my cheeks.

"So I will not let you give Andrea more pain. Stay away from my friend!" She warned firmly and stormed out without letting me say anything.

I watched her leave without moving for an inch. I felt numb. It was unbearable. I lost my baby. My baby. These sentences repeated in my mind.

I leaned my hand on the wall for support as I didn't feel well. I loosened my tie and opened two buttons of my shirt as I couldn't breathe properly. I placed my hand on my chest, breathing deeply while tears were running down my cheeks.

Suddenly, I noticed someone in the conference room. When I lifted my head up, I saw Michael. He was staring at me in shock.

I gritted my teeth as I straightened and looked into his eyes in irritation. It was because of him. Because of him, I lost my father and baby. I was holding myself hard not to kill him with my bare hands right now, but he could wait. Now I had to talk to Andrea.

I stormed out and got in my car. I started the car and drove away. I tightened my grip around the steering wheel while driving faster. Suddenly, I remembered the white shoes I saw in her penthouse. When she saw the shoes, she looked at the shoes sadly. Oh my...They were our baby's shoes. She bought it for our little one. I closed my eyes for a second and breathed deeply. I hit the steering wheel as my eyes welled up, and I accelerated my pace, leaving dust behind me.

I knocked at the door again, but Andrea didn't open the door.

"Andrea, please. Open the door! We need to talk." I begged as I knocked on the door, but she didn't open it again.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called her. I heard her phone ring through the door, but she didn't pick up the phone.

"Andrea!" I shouted, knocking on the door.

I was getting worried. I had been knocking on the door or calling her, but there was no voice from her. Something happened to her. There was a bad feeling inside me. So I decided to break in. I pulled a few steps back and kicked the door with all my strength. After a few kicks, finally, I was inside.

"Andrea! Andrea!" I shouted, searching for Andrea, but she was nowhere. "Andrea! Are you here?" I shouted and went to the kitchen.

My eyes widened as I saw Andrea lying on the floor unconscious. There was a drug container and a few pills beside her. Her face was pale. I gulped in fear and rushed towards her.

"Andrea!" I called her in panic as I placed her head on my thigh and stroked her hair gently. "No! No! Open your eyes, cariño." I begged, crying as I tapped her cheek softly and checked her pulse; her pulse was weak.

I had to take her to the hospital as soon as possible. I grabbed the pill container and scooped her up in my arms quickly. I carried her to my car fast.

I placed her on the back seat of my car and got in my car. I started the car and drove away, leaving a dusk behind me. I checked her in the rearview mirror time by time while driving like hell. She was still unconscious.

"No! I can't lose you too. Please, don't leave me. I can't bear if I lose you too." I begged, looking at her in the rearview mirror while tears ran down my cheeks.

I parked my car in front of the hospital and got out of the car quickly. I rushed to her side and opened the door. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her into the hospital.

"Help!" I shouted as I walked inside.

The nurses and doctor approached us, bringing the stretcher. I placed Andrea on the stretcher and pulled the drug container out of my pocket.

"She took them." I informed as I extended the pill container towards the doctor. "Please, save her." I begged, crying and held Andrea's hand tightly.

"Don't worry, sir. We will do everything to save her." The doctor assured me as they took Andrea towards the emergency room.

I was pacing back and forth in front of the room while the doctor was trying to help my Andrea. I felt frightened. I couldn't lose her. I couldn't. I loved her so much. If something happened to her, I couldn't live anymore.

The memories from the past replayed in my head. The cold hospital hallway. The noises of cries. The unbearable pain. I breathed deeply, closing my eyes and leaned my forehead against the wall, taking deep breaths as I felt I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Damn it!" I cursed and slammed my fist on the wall.

I sat down on the seat and held my head between my hands, ignoring pain in my hand.

"Please, mi tesero. Please, don't leave me. I know I hurt you, but don't leave me, please. I love you so much. I can not live without you. I can't." I pleaded in desperation while crying.

Suddenly, the door opened and the doctor walked out. I stood up quickly and rushed towards him.

"How is she?" I asked, frightened.

"Don't worry. She is fine. Fortunately, you brought her here in time. We pumped her stomach. Everything passed." He replied, giving me a smile.

"Thank you. Thank you." I said happily and hugged him. I felt relieved. "May I see her?" I asked, giving him a begging look. He nodded, smiling.

I smiled happily and rushed into her room. Andrea was laying on the bed, her eyes closed. I approached her and held her hand in my hands. I brought her hand to my lips and placed a soft kiss on her hand. Then I leaned her hand on my cheek, breathing deeply in relief. I smiled slightly and stroked her hair gently and kissed her forehead as I leaned over her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 30.4K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
3.8M 126K 51
"Hey, actually I wanna say something to you" a girl with hazel eyes said nervously. "Yeah" the guy with dark chocolate brown eyes replied. "Actuall...
2.7M 70.4K 28
Dimitri Fedorov - The heir of Fedorov Enterprises Holdings Inc. Devilishly handsome, irresistible, arrogant. The prince of nightlife. One of the most...
107K 2.4K 27
Cheating With The Billionaire | Previously Titled HER NEW DADDY . . . The man that I'm falling for is a man that I shouldn't want. The odds a...