The Big Boss's Subordinate

By Floating_Pencils

A woman transmigrates into a novel, a pretty standard transmigration novel, right? "Um, can I just be the bad... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Hey Guys!
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
You Choose
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Quick Recs
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Extra 1
Something to Say
New Book Idea?
New Book

Just a Note, Sorry

11.1K 265 16
By Floating_Pencils

Okay, so you guys might be the people who just skip through author notes, I'm cool with that. That's what I do, so saying otherwise would be hypocritical of me. For those that are reading this, thanks! You're already better than I am XD. 

So, I accidentally published part 17, so that's why it's so short. I have been swamped with school work and am currently beyond pissed with my so-called "partners" for my world history presentation. Apparently paying other kids to do your work for you is a thing. I personally would never lower myself to have any part in that, but hey, at the end of the day, I guess money is money to some people.

Alright, I was going somewhere with this. Where was I? Ah, yes. I got it. 

1. Part 17 was accidentally published

2. I have been swamped in school work and have way too many tests so I haven't been posting recently

3. I'm thinking of making that up to you guys by publishing a few chapters Friday (11/1/19)

4. Thank you so much for all of the support, votes, and adding this book to your reading lists! It's honestly really encouraging knowing that my way of destressing myself also brings pleasure to other people who might be having just as bad of a day as I am.

For the real readers out there (you know who you are), I'm glad that I'm making a little escape world for you. When shit goes downhill in my life, books were always there to take me away, so I guess now I created one for other people to get lost in. But remember, you gotta face it at the end of the day. Whatever you're running from or trying to forget about. 

Something to think about: Shit happens. That's life. Its how you deal with the shit that's important. 

(I honestly don't know how it turned into an inspirational thing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 13 12
"I thought that transmigration is only possible in novel but......" Lee y/n an FF reader, woke up in her favorite novel as villainess kim Hana , wh...
27.3K 821 92
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
18.4K 626 36
Ever heard of transmigrating into your favorite novel. If you ever want it to be, it would be obviously the female lead, but worst of it is, I Aseema...
203K 12.9K 62
Nana wasn't someone who could be called ambitious. In fact, her mom liked to constantly remind her that she was too lazy. It wasn't that Nana was l...