Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

By myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... More

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 27

1.5K 32 0
By myerssam2017

       I was in the woods not far away from everyone else, I was still visible to everyone. I was in pants and a sports bra. I was fighting was Pixie Bobs monsters, while using my Quirk to kill them. They are making me more durable so I don't loose as much water, building up my muscles and bones so they don't damage as easily, and teach me how to move the plants around me, to not only rely on the vines that I can grow.

"PIXIE BOB!" I yelled as the monsters stopped. 

"Oh sorry, little kitten!" She yelled creating more monsters for me to defeat. I was swinging from the trees, using the trees, roots, grass, vines anything that I can use with my quirk. 

"Wow." I heard Class B say as I took down the monsters left and right. I felt my right arm twinge as I used it wrong. 

"Remember what I said!" I heard Aizawa's voice yell at me. Of course he's hounding me. "Use your fingers not your arms!" 

"Yes sir!" I yelled at him. I had to stop and get some water, I'm limited to only a few sips here and there. All of a sudden the ground was punched next to me knocking me off my feet. 

"Remember kitten, only a few sips." Pixie Bob said a smile on her face. I growled and continued to fight these monsters off. She kept making more and more. I wrapped vines around one from my arms and swung the monster with a yell knocking the monsters together making them fall and crumble. I was huffing and puffing. 

"Ready and disappear." Pixie Bob said. I did as told and disappeared out of sight. I seen as a monster came out from under the branch I was on. I jumped from the tree wrapping the vines around its head and crushing it, making it crumple under me. 

      Later on we where all done with training, it was getting late in the after noon now. We have to make our own food. We where all so tired. I was able to take down a tree and break it up using my quirk alone for everyone so they could have wood. 

"Thank you, Kohana! You're the best!" Mina said with a smile. I smiled back with a wave. Todoroki was lighting everyone's fires. I was making food with Uraraka and Mina. I patted his back in thanks when he lit our fire too. Soon enough we where all sitting down and eating. I of course was drinking more water than actually eating food, but I was still eating. Momo explained her quirk to us, saying she can make lipids in her body create things. Sero made a dumb comment saying how its like poop. 

"Maybe you should eat more than drink water." Midoriya said watching me guzzle down water. 

"Remember how I said, when I use my vines to much it takes water from my body?" I asked looking at him, he nodded and then realization hits his face. 

"Oh, right, I forgot about that." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. We where all talking and eating. Midoriya wandered off, carrying food. Soon he came back and pulled me aside. 

"Hey, do you think you can go talk to Kota?" Midoriya asked. 

"Why?" I asked looking at him. 

"His parents, they.... they had died in a villain attack, and I thought that maybe you could talk to him for second before we can go to bed. I was able to talk to him for a little bit, but he didn't want to hear it. I'll come with you and take you to him. I told him about what happened to your parents." He said rubbing the back of his head. 

"Yeah, okay." I say with the nod of my head, we started walking off. He took me up to the mountain where Kota was. I seen Kota sitting there an empty plate next to him. 

"Hey, Kota." I say to him, his head quickly snapped towards me, he stood up quickly. 

"Did that stupid idiot tell you to come up here?! I told him I don't want to talk to anyone!" He yelled at me. 

"Alright, little man, take it easy." I say with a smile. "How about this, you don't have to talk just listen." He stared at me, I kneeled down, Midoriya stood off to the side watching quietly. "How about we sit down?" Kota was very very hesitant, he looked mad, but he eventually sat down. 

"I'm sure Midoriya told you what happened to me, when I was about your age." I say looking off over the cliff. "You probably don't know my parents they where called the Rose Heroes. Much like your parents, they worked together, sometimes by themselves." He was listening to me. 

"Yeah, I know them. My parents used to love them, looked up to them." Kota said quietly. I smiled lightly. 

"I understand how you feel." I say to him. He looked up at me. "Like nothing mattered, hated everything. Hell, I had the need to find the villain that killed them. Us heroes in training, we want to make the world a better place after all, that's why we are doing what we are doing, to make the world better, so kids like you," I lightly pinched his cheek. "have a brighter future." He swatted my hand away. "I understand right now. It's hard, not knowing why it happened they way it did. I've heard of your parents, I remember reading the article. Your parents passed doing the thing they loved, also trying to make the world better for you." I say to him, I watched has emotions passed through his face. He had nothing to say. "I'll leave you alone. If you need me you can come talk to me." I say. I stood up patting his head and taking his empty curry plate, Midoriya and walked back to the camp. Everyone was done eating, and kind of disbanding to go to bed or take a bath. Katsuki was still there with Kirishima, more than likely waiting for me. I bid Midoriya good night and took the empty plate to the kitchen to be washed. 

"Where did you and Deku go?" Katsuki asked, he didn't sound to happy.

"He wanted me to talk to Kota about things." I say turning to face him. I let out a yawn. "But if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. We have a busy day of training tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and walked off to the room us girls shared. 

         We where back at it at training. I was loosing stamina quickly and getting dehydrated faster. I felt like I was dying, it doesn't help that I was kind of secluded from the rest of the group. 

"Come on little kitten. You gotta keep it up!" Pixie Bob said, she was kind of doing one on one training with me. 

"I'm working on it!" I yelled at her. 

"Easy, don't want to burst a blood vessel." She chuckled. I growled and continued the training. Soon enough it was night time, and we where making food now. I was with Katsuki, helping chop up vegetables and what not. 

"Hey Kohana!" I heard Pixie Bob's voice say. I lifted my head and looked at her. "We need more wood!" I growled. 

"I just chopped the tree down yesterday." I whined, I whipped off my hands and walked over to a tree. I put my hands on the tree lightly, then pushed into it, closing my fingers around it, I heard the cracking of the tree breaking. "Come on." I say letting go then pushing harder into it. It finally fell over. I sighed as I started breaking it up only with my Quirk. "Even when I'm not training, I'm still training!" I yelled complaining. Finally the wood was all chopped up and set aside. I went back to help cooking. We where all finally sitting down to eat. 

       Soon enough it was dark and we where all by the woods. 

"Perfect. We've filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes." Pixie Bob said. Pixie Bob explained everything to us so Class B is going to be scaring us, we will be in groups of 2-3, and we have to collect tags with our names on them. We drew, and I was going with Bakugo and Todoroki, but that left Midoriya by himself. 

"Wait, why can't I just go with Midoriya?" I asked looking at Pixie Bob. "There's an even number of students, so why don't we do just groups of 2?" I say to her. 

"No take backs!" She yelled at me excitedly. 

"Uh, okay then...." I say. I looked at Midoriya. "I wasn't doing a take back." 

"Just don't argue with her Kohana. It's for the best." Mandalay said. I sighed. "It was honestly just the luck of the draw, Midoriya would have had a partner if they choose that number." I nodded my head. People where trying to trade people, Katsuki was trying to trade Todoroki. 

"I feel so bad." I say to Todoroki. "Midoriya shouldn't have to go alone. We have a even number. Why would they do that?" 

"Maybe they where trying to get Bakugo to be with you, you can control his temper better than anyone else." Todoroki said. "It is what it is." Soon enough we where going through the forest, I was in between the two boys. We where walking through. When a head popped out of the ground, making all of us freeze. I screamed at the head and latched on to Katsuki. I yelled at him to go. 

"GO! GO! GO! GO!" I yelled at him, not wanting to let go of him. They moved past the head quickly. I let go of him, and we continued walking. Soon enough we smelt something foul in the air. Then it started to get foggy. I had to think of something when a guy guy from Class B fell unconscious. 

"Here." I say, using my vines to wrap around our nose and mouths the create some kind of seal to keep us from breathing in the fog. The vines stayed attached to my back, they where working double time to try and create oxygen for us to breath. 

"Damn it." I heard Katsuki mumble.

"There must be some sort of gas villain out here." Todoroki said, all of our voices where some what muffled by the vines. "I'm worried about the others who're still in the forest. But I don't see that there's much we can do now. Hopefully, Ragdoll can take care of everyone else." 

"Don't tell me what to do Icy..." We all stopped when we seen a guy leaning over something. "Hey. Which group was in front of us again?"  

"It was Tokoyami and Shoji." I say to them, my eyes where wide. 

"Kohana, take off the masks we will be okay for a little bit." Todoroki said. I nodded my head and removed the makeshift masks from around our faces. I got a closer look at the part the guy was leaning over and it was a severed hand. The guy turned around, the only thing that was uncovered was his mouth. I gasped, Katsuki pushed me behind him. My mind wandered to Kota. I don't think Kota was at the camp. We weren't given permission to use our quirks. 

"Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraserhead you are granted permission to engage in combat." Mandalay's voice said. They where after Katsuki. Katsuki took no time in going after the villain. Metal shot off from the villain, Todoroki saved Katsuki using his ice. Part of the metal cut my arm. I grunted and held the cut as I moved away from the metal quickly, my vines quickly covered up the cut to stop the bleeding. 

"Katsuki, if you aren't careful one of us could get seriously hurt." I say to him. The only way the guy didn't do any serious damage was because of Todoroki's ice. They guy was insane, vines wrapped around prepared to fight. We where fighting against this guy, we couldn't get close to this guy, his teeth where metal, and moved almost like my vines do with little resistance. Katsuki was wanting to blow this guy up there was no way to go it safely. There was like huge explosions but with out fire.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you! Give us some light! Kohana, try and slow this thing down!" Shoji's voice yelled. I did as told and brought roots up to help slow down what I'm think was Tokoyami. When Dark Shadows hand came down, I tried to jump out of the way, but he caught my leg under one of his hands, while the other landed on the villain we where trying to figure out how to fight. It didn't feel broken, but it still hurt like a bitch. I let out a yell.  

"GIVE THEM SOME LIGHT!" I yelled at the two boys who stood there watching. Dark Shadow moved and I noticed was still on the same side as the villain. I watched as the villain lifted himself up with his teeth. I screamed and ran following Dark Shadow. I was stopped by Dark Shadows face, when one of his metal teeth hit my arm. I screamed again, I felt the blood drip from the wound, Dark Shadows head covered my body has he swung his fist, the metal broke off, and the villains body was thrown into a nearby tree. Dark Shadow's body lifted up and went to attack me when it was diminished. 

"Kohana!" I heard Midoriya yell, I heard Shoji's foot steps running towards me. I pulled out the metal from my arm with a yelp.I held my arm in my hand. Blood dripped from the wound. 

"Kohana!" I heard Katsuki's voice say. HE dropped down beside me. 

"I'm fine." I say as I ripped my shirt to cover the wound. They where talking about a plan, while I was tending to my arm. I used to a vine to help limit the blood flow to my arm for now, until I can get help. We all had to protect Bakugo. 

"Kohana, since you are injured, take a little farther back between us and Tokoyami. So we started walking, of course Katsuki was throwing a fit, I was just a little behind Todoroki, with Katsuki a little farther behind me.                                  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
37.3K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...
1.6K 122 103
Kaede Miharu has been scarred by the past, (as in any fanfiction) her parents died in a villain attack. Since that day, her life has changed drastica...
150K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...