Cherry Blossoms & Rain | Jiko...

By bangsihyukstan

"I do want to mate you" Jungkook yelled. Jimin was not about to cower like he always did, he wasn't a baby... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
To My Beautiful Readers

Chapter 21

6.5K 410 182
By bangsihyukstan

Disclaimer! There is a mention of sexual assault and rape but there is no vivid description. If you don't want to read it please skip until the first (-). There is also profanity and sexual references so please be weary of that as well. I love you my sensitive beans <3.

Once they got back to the room Jungkook didn't hesitate to question the omega about what happened earlier, "Hyung?"

Jimin hummed in response, to concentrated on filling his eyebrows in at his vanity.

"Why did Hoseok hyung say you need to be careful around the house when the guests are here?" Jungkook asked confidently, hoping the omega trusted him enough.

Jimin's eyes widen as he lowered the brush slowly, turning to face Jungkook who was sitting on the red cushion stool in the centre of the room.

"I- When I was eighteen, they used visited often, at least once a week. Unlike Taehyung and I, they had two alphas, a daughter named Joy and a- a son, Hyunjin." Jimin started easy not wanting to jump straight into the bad parts.

Jungkook was impressed, it was very rare that both children ended up as alphas, it meant that their parent's genes were extremely impeccable .

"Despite the fact that Hyunjin was twenty-two at the time and I hadn't be though heat I couldn't- I really liked him. The thing is he knew about my feelings and used that to his advantage." Jimin continued.

Jungkook frowned at little at the thought of this Hyunjin guy; "What do you mean by that hyung?"

Jimin sighed, he knew deep down that Jungkook wouldn't give up until he told him so he decided to just tell him the truth. "He forced me to do sexual favours for him. At the time I was stupid and thought it was because he liked me back, until we got caught and he said that I was seducing him."

Jungkook wanted to vomit, how could anyone treat Jimin like that, play with his feelings like that. "Hyung you don't have-."

"After that, I told him I didn't want to do anything anymore but- h- he got violent and forced me to- to do it anyway." The tears were rolling but Jimin wasn't crying. He had gotten over this part in his life a while ago but it was his bodies natural reflex.

"The last time I saw him h- he al- almost raped me in- in the guest bathroom. I managed to get out before he went all the way but when told them, th- they didn't believe me. They said that's what happens to a seducing whore."

Jungkook was worried about Jimin but more importantly himself, how was he suppose to sit in the same room as the man who almost raped Jimin and not rip his face off. "He won't touch you, hyung. If he even looks at you the wrong way hyung, I'll kill him."

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah. You're such a good alpha." Jimin giggled, turning back to mirror to finish his makeup. Jungkook blushed his entire face was hot and it was a bit difficult to breathe.

Jimin caught the alpha's red face in the mirror, "Oh my Luna are you blushing?"

Jungkook turned around, "What? Of course not. I'm- maybe it's a fever or- or something." He grabbed his outfit leaving to change quickly, hearing Jimin laugh hysterically.

-

About an hour and a half later, Jungkook was lying on their bed reading How to Kill a Mockingbird. He hated reading but Jimin was taking forever and he had nothing else to do because every time he tried to walk in the other would yell out a dramatic "I'm naked you pervert."

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what." Reading over the line, Jungkook understood how Jimin was so intelligent and emotionally strong.

Jimin had been through so much pain in his short existence but yet he still beings everyday as if nothing ever happened and that was something Jungkook admired the most about him.

"What are you reading?" Jimin questioned waking into the room.

Jungkook was about to answered but he choked on his spit and began coughing continuously. Jimin panicked grabbing the bottle of water on the nightstand and handing it to the alpha.

Once his coughing subsided Jimin looked at him concerned, "Jungkook-ah, are you okay? Luna, what was that? Are you really getting a fever?"

"You look flawless hyung, you kind of knocked the air out of me." Jungkook answered, fascinated by Jimin's attractiveness.

Jimin just rolled his eyes; "It's not time for jokes. If you're not feeling well you need-."

"That's not a joke hyung." Jungkook said seriously.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah. You look very handsome as well, my mother chose well." Jimin blushed, looking the alpha up and down.

It was silent for a while both of them staring at each other and savouring the others looks.

"Jungkook-ah, please try and keep calm this time alright? There's no way we can find out what they're up to if you kill his son the second we walk into the door." Jimin said, giggling after.

"I'll try but I can't make any promises hyung. How is this guy going to not touch you when you look like this?" Jungkook argued, pointing at Jimin with his hand.

"I told you, Hyungjin-ssi doesn't like me like that, he never has." Jimin found the idea absurd, Jungkook was exaggerating again.

"He doesn't have to like you to get a boner, look at mine." Jungkook deadpanned, pointing at the slight bulge between his legs.

"If Hoseok heard you say that he'd murder you." Jimin looked away, giggling.

"If I heard him say what?" Hoseok said walking in the room.

"Nothing!" Jimin yelped in shock, sitting on Jungkook's lap to hide is problem from Hoseok.

"Now it was definitely something. Spit it out." Hoseok smirked, Jimin really couldn't lie.

"No, I didn't say it and I don't want to say it" Jimin whined, shy about the topic.

"For Luna's sake Hojackass hyung, we were talking about boners. Why do you always walk in at the wrong time?" Jungkook was not frustrated in more ways than one.

"He could have walked when we kissed" Jimin argued, that would have definitely been worse.

"Exactly! Wait what you two kissed? You brat! Stop teaching my Jiminie these things." Hoseok scolded, whacking Jungkook on the back on the head.

"Don't hit him so hard hyung" Jimin scolded, hitting Hoseok on the head as payback.

"Oh I see how it is. You two suck some face and now you betraying me." Hoseok pouted.

"Yah! Hyung don't say it like that. That's gross." Jimin whined, before heading to the closet to get some socks.

"Hojackass hyung if you're blowing your top because we kissed, how are you going to react when we fuck?" Jungkook said plainly to annoy the omega.

Hoseok tackled the alpha getting him a head lock; "Promise to never say that again and I won't kill you." Hoseok whispered.

Jungkook was impressed by the omegas strength but he assumed it was from his upbringing. Omegas in the lower-class areas were a constant target so he must have trained to be able to defend himself. "I pro-."

"Hyung what are you doing?!" Jimin screamed causing Hoseok to release him grip around the alphas head.

"We were just hanging that all Jiminie, right Jungkook?" Hoseok explained, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Actually he was about to kill me but if that's what he wants to considered as hanging out then yes we were." Jungkook answered, smirking when Jimin dragged the other omega onto the floor before kicking him.

"Betrayal!" Hoseok screamed.

Once Jimin was done, he turned to Jungkook with the cutest smile, "We better go or we'll be late."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi gorgeous! This is just a bit of background on Jimin's younger life, next chapter will be a lot of drama and screaming and issues so be prepared. Hyunjin (Stray Kids) is older than Jimin by 4 years and Joy (Red Velvet) is a year younger than Jungkook, for the sake of the story. Don't kill me. Please comment and leave a vote too if your feeling extra nice. Thank you for reading, Cherry Blossoms and Rain.

Your lips look lonely would they like to meet mine?

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.6K 33
"So your mate" jimin said "We are not mates!!"jungkook said as his eyes were turning a dark red color. "you marked me!! so it's your fault alpha don...
210K 14.4K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...
87.6K 9.5K 40
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★College Romance★ ★ABO★ -Description- _______________ "Hey Park Jimin! Your Alpha is waiting for you outside." Jimin's be...