BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ ❤❤❤
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort
A/N

JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night

40 1 0
By KP_UnaH

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

The words continued ringing in your head as you headed back home. It wasn't quite new to you as it seems that you fail at finding the perfect job to suit you.

"Bullsh*t!!" you cannot help but shout as you continued to drive your way home. "That stupid little co-worker ruined all of these!! If only she kept her mouth quiet about the accident I made then----AAAAAHHH!!!!"

Legend has it that you kept on screaming until you arrived home.

Or maybe not. You weren't screaming but started trashing your place as you tried to let out the anger you felt.

"I hate my life!!" you yelled when you eventually stopped and slumped down onto the floor, proceeding to slam your fist against it.

You regretted that immediately.

--------

"Ow..." you hissed as you caressed your hand which you just decided to use as a hammer thirty minutes ago.

You just came out of a bath, as it always work on calming you down. You did calm down, but it doesn't seem enough.

You felt like you needed to give yourself a little something for tonight and forget about the fact that you just got fired.

An idea crossed your mind and you acted quick.

You searched for a good dress and a pair of heels and jewelry to match. Quickly, you changed into your prepared outfit and sprayed some perfume on.

You just decided to leave your hair down and straight as it is, but applied a tiny bit of make-up just to look a bit more presentable and to match the place you are heading at.

You grabbed your purse, your phone and your keys and got out of your apartment.

"You've done great... Fired or not, you were great," you uttered to yourself on the way to the bar. Yup, the bar. It was another place where you would always opt to go to whenever things like this happen and your friends aren't available.

"You deserve a little treat, Y/N," you continued upon arriving at the said place.

Parking went easier than usual and you thanked God for that since you didn't want to explode any more.

You hopped out of your car and headed inside the building.

The smell of alcohol, mixed perfumes and the loud booming music immediately welcomed you. The loud place actually helped to make you feel a bit better.

"Hey there, hot stuff," you heard someone call from afar, but did not bother to check who it was. Your main focus here is to grab a drink and wash away all the impurities your job, or ex-job, had caused anyway.

You arrived at the counter and ordered your drink.

Just before the barista could leave and get your drink ready, a man butted in and ordered his drink as well. "I would be paying for her drink too," he finished off.

You arched a brow at the man in front of you.

He had a dark brown hair with a good posture and extremely handsome looks. That jawline of his could definitely cut your skin but maybe you wouldn't actually mind that.

"Done daydreaming about me, baby girl?"

You snapped out of your thoughts upon hearing his question. "Excuse me?? I wasn't daydreaming of you," you stated. "And do not call me baby girl."

"I'd call you kitten then."

"You wouldn't be able to call me or anyone anything else, or maybe even use that mouth of yours if you wouldn't shut up," you threatened, but the guy only smirked.

For him, seeing you this way just made your aura appear better to him. And he was digging it. "Is this how you treat a guy who just paid for your drink??"

"I never asked for you to do so," you deadpanned.

He laughed. "Feisty... I like you..."

You smirked. "Can't say the same thing about you."

Your drinks arrived quick. You tried to pay for your own drink but the guy was persistent.

Eventually, you just gave up and started to take a sip.

"I am Jungkook by the way," the guy said, introducing himself as he reached out a hand towards you.

"I... I am not interested," you snapped, quickly drinking your glass empty.

"Well, looks like someone's in a rush," the guy, Jungkook, mused.

"I am not," you said and called for another. "I am paying for this one."

"So sorry, baby girl. I will be paying for your drinks tonight."

You frowned and asked, "Why are you even doing this??"

"Simple... Because I like you," Jungkook answered, licking his lips which you unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, found hot. "But you said aren't interested. Tell me... What has been stressing you out lately?"

"Nothing," you answered, grabbing your second shot and finishing it within three gulps.

"Really?" Jungkook raised a brow at you this time. "It doesn't seem like it."

You ended up having three more glasses of what you ordered as you started explaining to Jungkook what happened to you today and what caused you to be like this.

Jungkook was actually a good listener. And you could tell that he was really eager to listen not just because he 'likes' you.

"...And now I am so stressed... And this drink is not even doing that much..." you stated, feeling a bit tipsy as you glared at the glass you've used.

"You know... They said chocolates and sex are great stress relievers," Jungkook said.

You gasped when his hand made its way to your thigh. But you did not even bother to swat it away.

Jungkook leaned in and stopped right at you ear. "Unfortunately, I have no chocolates... But you could spend the rest of your night with me, baby girl..."

--------

And that's how you've found yourself, pressed up against the wall of Jeon Jungkook's apartment.

Both of your legs were wrapped around his waist as he lift you up whilst kissing you like crazy.

The two of you sucked on each other's lips, tongues fighting for dominance as you let the alcohol and lust take all over your senses.

Jungkook trailed his lips away from yours and down to your neck, giving you hickeys which would probably mark you for days.

Then he carried you onto his bed, starting to strip his clothes off him while you decided to take your own off too.

"You ready??" he asks you.

"Oh, I have been since we've got here, Kook." you smirked back.

Jungkook got onto the bed leaning in to peck your lips. "Kook... I like the sound of that," he mused, pushing you down onto the matress.

After the tiring 'activity', you found yourself up against Jungkook's bare chest with his arm wrapped around your torso.

Slowly, you drifted off to sleep while Jungkook took his time to scan your beautiful features, making sure that every detail is in his mind.

"Good night, Y/N," he whispers, pressing his lips softly against your forehead and went to sleep as well.

--------

"Ugh..." you groaned upon waking up in the morning. Your head was aching, probably due to all that alcohol you had last night.

You blinked a few times until getting your vision clear.

It startled you a bit when you came into realization that you weren't in your own room. Then it hit you seconds after what happened last night.

"Jungkook..." you uttered, turning to your side and finding the space empty.

"Another one night stand..." you sighed. But it confused you. Why would he leave you in his own apartment?

You decided to close your eyes and give your head a rest for a second. You cannot deny the fact that you were also savoring the scent of Jungkook that just casually lingered in the air as well as in the sheets.

"Oh sh*t, I am still naked," you stated and sat up quick.

But you weren't.

Apparently you were wearing an oversized white shirt but nothing else underneath. You were sure that the shirt reaches up to half your thighs anyway.

That means Jungkook dressed you while you slept. Somehow you felt embarrassed, but the fluttering feeling was taking over.

You sighed and got off his bed. Looks like its time for you to leave. Maybe you could just leave behind a thank you note to Jungkook before you go.

Now, your things were in the living room. Hence, you made your way there.

But then you heard some noises in the kitchen.

Frowning slightly, you walked towards the kitchen. And you felt your heart skip a beat seeing Jungkook right there, cooking breakfast.

Smiling from ear to ear, you leaned one side over the entrance of the kitchen, watching Jungkook do his thing.

The latter then turned to grab something from the kitchen aisle, but screamed upon seeing you. "Y/N!!"

You chuckled and pushed yourself off the doorway and made yourself toward Jungkook.

"Good morning," you uttered.

"I was supposed to bring you breakfast in bed," Jungkook replied, causing something melt inside you.

"W-Well... I was about to leave," you laughed back sheepishly.

"No you aren't," Jungkook says, transferring the food he cooked onto plates. "You're having breakfast with me. That's an order from your daddy," he adds, throwing a flirtatious wink your way.

You rolled your eyes, still smiling though, and replied with, "I never called you that last night, Kook."

"Oh but you will next time."

You smirked, hiding the fact that your heart throbbed with hope at that statement of his. "Will there be??"

Jungkook just shrugged. Then pulled out a chair for you. "Shall we eat, baby girl?"

You just nodded and laughed at your sudden compliance to the nickname he gave you.

You two started to eat. Halfway through you looked up and caught Jungkook already staring back at you.

The latter did not bother to avert his gaze, instead he smirked. "Damn, you look so gorgeously hot in that shirt of mine."

"Thanks," you replied confidently. "It's mine now."

"Wouldn't mind that to happen. Just make sure you wear it the next time we meet... On bed."

"You naughty guy!" you laughed and Jungkook joined in.

"I'd say the same thing about you," Jungkook replied. "A-Ah! More, Kook... Ah... P-Please!" he added, poorly imitating what you 'sounded' like last night.

"Jungkook!!" you hissed, your face burning red.

"Sorry... But seriously though, I wouldn't mind meeting you again. In fact, I would love to meet you again."

You smiled and replied, "Me too... Thanks for last night. At least I got rid of loads of stress."

"Anytime, Y/N," he replied. "If you'd want I will help you find a new job."

Your brows jumped. "Really?? You'd do that??"

"Sure. Why not??"

You beamed. There really is something else in this guy with you.

Jungkook hissed, looking down which suddenly made you worry. "Stop that..."

Your brows knitted in confusion. "Stop what??" you asked?

"Smiling... I don't want to fall.."

-----------------------------------

I see Jungkook really is a man now huh? Wait until Jin hears about this.

Jk. That was lame.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the new set of chapters I am back with!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 972 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
38.1K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
271K 4.9K 85
Just some Kpop imagines and one shots that I write in my spare time. I mostly write about GOT7, MONSTA X, BTS, and EXO. I apologize in advance for an...