multifandom imagines

By jacobstophat

[ SLOW UPDATES ] in which i write about fictional characters (and actors) who don't even know i exist :) STAR... More

intro
My Savior | Arthur Morgan
Cold | Arthur Morgan
Alive | Joel Miller
Saved | Nathan Drake
Last Chance | Arthur Morgan AU
Someone You Loved | Obi-Wan Kenobi ; part I
Someone You Loved | Obi-Wan Kenobi ; part II
In Your Arms | Poe Dameron
Hope | Anakin Skywalker
Before You Go | Obi-Wan Kenobi
Fly Away | Sam Drake
Behind The Scenes | Troy Baker
In This Moment | Obi-Wan Kenobi
Under The Stars | Luke Skywalker
Redeemable | Higgs Monaghan
My Thoughts On The Last Of Us Part II
Fade Away | Cal Kestis
Poe Dameron, Spice Runner | Oscar Isaac
Tomorrow | Joel Miller
Five Minutes of Silence | Draco Malfoy
Deception | Anakin Skywalker
Just a Dance | Harry Potter
The Past | Deacon St. John
Together Again | Darth Maul
Whatever It Takes | Anakin Skywalker
The End of the World | Leon S. Kennedy
Paradox | 10th Doctor

The Closet | Joel Miller

1.2K 34 10
By jacobstophat

❗️ WARNING: A LITTLE BIT OF MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, SKIP IF THIS KIND OF STUFF MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. ❗️

•it don't go too far but.... she's spicy 🌶

———————

"Ellie? Joel?"

Your voice carried down the long corridor, your gun clasped in your sweaty palms as your heart raced beneath your dirty skin. The abandoned building you three had been trying to make your way through was quiet, a little too quiet for your liking. Your footsteps were small and calculated, trying to make no noise at all even though you had just whispered Ellie and Joel's name into the darkness. "You have got to be kidding me." You murmured under your breath quietly, this would be your luck of course. Get split up from the gang and have to fight your way back to wherever they may be, all the while having about 2 bullets in your gun. Your flashlight was on, casting a giant white circle on the floor in front of you from where it was clasped in the shirt pocket of your black and red flannel. You turned a corner with your gun raised in front of you, finding that the hallway was empty save for a few clickers up a few feet ahead. You put away your gun and got out your shiv from your pocket, taking a few deathly silent steps forward to sneak up behind the decaying monsters.

You were a few feet away from a clicker with it's back turned when suddenly, a strong arm wrapped around your waist and a hand came up over your mouth, your squeals never making it out into the open as you were dragged into the worlds smallest closet. You squealed and squirmed under the persons grip, ultimately biting the hand clasped over your mouth. "Ow, shit, it's me! It's me!" A deep southern accent whispered from behind you, the hand pulling away from your mouth to shake beside you (as if that would make the pain go away). "Joel? The hell is wrong with you, you gave me a damn heart attack!" You whisper-yelled, elbowing the man in the ribs jokingly as he hissed from behind you. "Ow, would you quit hitting me woman!" He pulled back as far as he could in the small space, almost bumping his head in the process. "I wouldn't hit you if you wouldn't scare the holy balls out of me!" You turned your head to the side to look over your shoulder at him, finding that the funny look on his face told you everything you needed to know. As his hand slowly wound from around your waist to rest a hand on your hip, you turned around to face him as easily as you could in the small space. When you finally got turned around you sighed through your nose, nonchalantly placing a hand on his chest right over his heart and feeling the faint thump underneath. "How long are we gonna have to stay in here?" You asked quietly, both your heads turned towards the door to watch if anything were to burst inside.

"I don't know." He murmured, the rising and falling of his chest making your cheeks heat up, thanking the lord that the closet was dark enough to where he couldn't tell how rosy your cheeks were. A loud bang against the door roused you from your thoughts, making you tense up against Joel as he pressed both you and himself closer into the wall. The hand that was resting came to grip your hip, your face buried in his chest as his breathing picked up pace. "What was that?" You whispered under your breath, so quiet that Joel had to strain to hear what you had said. "Could be a clicker, I'm not sure." He spoke at the same volume as you, your head still buried in his chest but rising up to shuffle against him to move towards the door. "Can you... not do that?" He whispered, the grip on your hip tightening to dig his fingers into your skin for a split second before letting go. You stopped shuffling and turned your head back to look at Joel pressed up against the wall, finding that he wasn't looking at you but glancing around at the walls nervously.

"What do you mean, I didn't do anything-" you claimed as you shifted again, and it had finally hit you what he was talking about. Since the closet was so small and you were both pressed up against each other, when you had moved to shuffle over to the door you were practically grinding on his thigh completely unbeknownst to you. "Oh." You meekly whispered, your cheeks as red as roses as you suddenly found your shoes VERY interesting. Joel chuckled under his breath as you became very embarrassed, your mind not paying attention to the fact that you drew such a reaction out of him. "It's alright, Y/N." He drawled, his deep southern accent making your insides melt like chocolate on a hot summer day. Loud clicking brought you out of your embarrassed state and your head snapped up to the door beside you, feeling Joel's hand on your waist start to drag you towards the back wall of the closet. "Come here." He whispered, watching as you stumbled through the darkness over his feet, the only source of light coming from under the door. "But I thought you said-" you began, before Joel cut you off. "Screw what I said, I'll deal with it." He quipped as you shuffled back to your original position, your bodies pushed together and your back pressed against the opposite wall from his as his hand rested on his gun placed securely in its holster.

The clicking was louder now and right outside the door, the closet now completely silent as to not draw any attention to the two of you smushed inside. Despite the clicker outside you were suddenly aware of how close the two of you were and of how much you were pressed together, a blush rising to your cheeks as your breathing increased (hopefully) unnoticeably. Your hand which was placed flat on his chest moved painfully slowly, catching Joel's attention as his gaze followed the movements of your hands gliding up his chest. One hand kept going upwards until it was wrapped around his neck, the other slid to grasp the flannel material into your hand and tug him closer. He notably shuddered under your touch, the clicker you two were worried about a moment ago growing bored and slowly starting to hobble away but neither of you payed attention. Joel's hand came to rest on the wall beside your head, the other sliding up from your hip to glide up your side and send shivers down your body. His hand stopped when it reached the underwire of your bra under your shirt, hesitating before going any further. Your breaths mingled together as your gaze locked with his, pulling him closer by his flannel to close the gap between your bodies and giving you the satisfaction of feeling his toned body against yours.

"Sorry I bit you earlier." You meekly whispered when Joel connected your forehead with his, a breathy chuckle escaping his parted lips that were begging to be kissed. "It's alright, I kinda liked it." He meekly admitted, the thought of Joel having a kinky side being starred and put away in your mind for later. The tension in the closet was so palpable you could cut it with a butter knife, your lips grazing each other but neither of you having the guts to close the space and end the suspense. Your body was screaming at you to just lean forward and satisfy the desire to kiss the man, after hesitating greatly you finally tugged on his flannel and pushed your lips into his.

The way his lips felt moving against yours was indescribable. There was no way to put into words the way his lips felt, the way they moved with such skill you had never experienced before. Joel was a damn good kisser, that's for sure. You pulled him impossibly closer by his neck, feeling his body push you harder into the wall practically holding you up by your jelly like knees. The hand resting close to your bra squeezed lightly causing you to gasp, presenting him with the golden opportunity to slip his tongue past your lips and ensue a battle for dominance. Joel clearly won, having much more experience than you ever thought before. His hand that was resting against the wall came to cup your neck as he rubbed his thumb against your cheekbone, feeling your smooth skin against the rough calloused skin of his hands was a stark contrast. You shuddered under his touch, the hand that was caressing your cheek had slid down past your shoulder blades and down your back to settle on your hips. He slipped a hand under your shirt, settling on the smooth skin on your stomach and pulling a gasp from you. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I was-" he pulled out of the kiss to apologize, finding your gaze was already locked with his and both hands coming to wrap around his neck. "It's alright, I kinda liked it." You repeated his statement from earlier, a smile stretching your lips when he chuckled and crashed his lips back with yours.

That seemed to be all the confirmation he needed as his hands moved from your hips momentarily to slide down your bottom and grip the back of your thighs, his deep voice murmuring into the kiss "jump." You did as your were told with a squeak, slightly surprised that you could wrap your legs around his waist in the small space of the closet. Your hands dove into his hair, finally feeling the soft greying strands between your fingers like you had imagined doing for so long. You tugged lightly, eliciting a grunt of approval and your hips being pushed further into the wall by his with a smile. Joel seemed to grow impatient fast, pulling a moan from you when his teeth sunk into your bottom lip suddenly. Both yours and Joel's hands were everywhere, feeling every part of each other that you possibly could and remembering every detail. This wasn't just some random hook up, at least to you it wasn't. The long gazes at each other, the unspoken touches or grazes of your hands as you walked, it all had to mean something.

It seemed like you had been in that closet for eternity when his lips left yours, the both of you panting from the loss of oxygen, his kisses leaving you breathless. He moved to kiss your jawline, then your neck, a hand coming up to move your shirt away from you collarbone to leave a trail of hot, open mouthed kisses along the way. Your head tilted back to rest on the wall behind you, a satisfied sigh passing your lips but quickly being replaced by a gasp when his teeth sunk into the skin just below your collarbone. It had only hurt for a second but the feeling going away and being replaced with pleasure when his tongue licked and sucked at the skin. "Did-did you just give me a hickey?" You moaned, your eyes fluttering closed as your head still rested on the wall. He gave no reply, only a deep chuckle as he smiled into your neck, leaving yet another trail of kisses going up your neck and jaw before finally placing themselves on yours again.

Now it was your turn to get impatient, now that the clicker was gone it was only a matter of time before Ellie started to come looking. Your hands slid down from where they were wrapped around his neck, reaching the first button on his gray plaid flannel he always wore. He seemed to get the hint of what you wanted as his hips pressed you further into the wall repeatedly, the friction between you as he moved almost unbearable. You fumbled with the buttons for a few moments, reaching halfway down his chest and almost having the shirt completely off to see his skin beneath had your heart racing. His lips still smushed and working against yours, you finally got the last button undone and slid your hands inside to rest on his abs. A groan came from his lips, his hands sliding up and down your thighs making you a moaning mess. Your hands slid slowly up the skin of his stomach and chest, reaching his shoulders and tugging the shirt from his arms to be thrown to the floor impatiently. He seemed to notice you were still clothed, a tilt of his head with his lips still connected to yours brought an idea to his head. His hands moved to the hem of your shirt, sliding underneath and moving up, up, up, until your shirt was completely off as well, your bra-covered chest now exposed to him in the dim lighting.

Your hands caressed his chest and back, your nails digging into his skin when he grasped your lip in his teeth again. Your hands moved back around his sides to run down his abdomen, pausing when your felt the rough skin where the rebar had tore through a few months earlier. "What's wrong?" He spoke up when he pulled out of the kiss, noticing your hand fumbling with the scarred skin instead of paying attention to the heated topic at hand. "Sorry, I was just... distracted." You mumbled not really paying attention, instead the memories of Joel almost dying flashing through your mind like a movie replaying over and over again. You sighed softly through your nose, faintly hearing a hum of understanding from him before feeling his hands cup your cheeks in his rough palms. "Hey, hey, you don't have to worry about that anymore." He whispered, his thumb wiping away a stray tear from your eye as your arms wrapped around his midsection to bring him into a hug. "I'm here." He breathed, wrapping his strong arms around your shoulders and resting his head on top of yours to place a loving kiss there.

"I totally ruined the mood, didn't I?" You chuckled when you pulled away just enough to stare up into his beautiful eyes, finding that you could stare into them all day and never grow bored. "No, it's alright. I don't think a small closet is the best place to do something this special, anyway." He shrugged, bending down as much as he could to grab both his and yours' shirts to begin getting dressed again. Your heart warmed when he mentioned that this wasn't the place to do it, meaning that he certainly had the intentions to but just didn't want to waste such a special moment between the two of you in a very small closet. You had just pulled on your top when you saw Joel struggling with a button, your hands coming up to gently move his to the side to let you take over. You buttoned up the remaining ones before pulling him closer to connect your bodies in a non sexual way, more like a loving way instead. You were practically hugging him with the way your arms were wrapped around his neck, your cheek resting in the crook of his neck and his collarbone, hearing the faint thumping of his heart calmed you.

He seemed to relax and slide his arms around your waist to pull you closer, resting his chin on your head for a moment before placing a lasting kiss to your hair. "You're too good to me." You chuckled, feeling him do the same thing before sighing into your hair. "Nah, after all this time of you taking care of me? Figured I had to pay you back somehow." He pulled back just enough to throw you a lopsided smile, you chuckling under your breath and fiddling with the hairs at the nape of his neck. "Closet sex? That's how you were gonna repay me?" You suggested with a bright smile, watching Joel's face turned red as he stuttered our excuses. "No, no, that's not what I meant. I meant that-that you deserve someone who'll-who-ah, hell forget it." He blubbered out as you snorted, practically cackling to yourself as your forehead rested against his flannel covered chest. "Relax, I was joking." You chuckled when you finally gathered yourself enough to pull back to face him. He rolled his eyes playfully, his thumb tracing circles onto your waist subconsciously.

"But closet sex ain't off the table, is it?"

"You need Jesus, Joel."

———————

• who wants holy water???? 💦💦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 112 31
Exactly what the title says This book is completed because i lost interest in it NO SMUT I'm not comfortable writing that Please don't start fights i...
51.5K 820 9
Trigger Warning! Depression, Anxiety, Eating disorders, Panic attacks, Depressive thoughts, Cursing, Self-harm, Suicidal thoughts Cover art by: Not s...
4.1M 71.5K 200
"I LIKE TO READ EXCITING THRILLERS AND THOSE KINKY MAGAZINES." -J.B FINISHED: July 21st 2017-September 22nd 2017
8K 89 21
We were there when everything happened. When the republic turned into the empire. Granted we were just younglings who had to grow up quickly and surv...