No matter how far

By Astra_verse56

Lena and Kara hate each ever since The Luthors had something to do with The death of Kara's dad. They are bot... More

introduction/ writers note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

Chapter 28

767 30 0
By Astra_verse56

Lena's POV

I started talking to the cute bartender which by the way her name is Izzie and her ex-girlfriend used to work for L-Corp a year ago.

"So you're telling me that your ex was Casey one of the smartest and nicest girls I ever worked with" I chuckled a little as I took a sip from my whiskey. I heard Izzie let out a small chuckle then replied with a simple nod.

"Aren't you suppose to be a responsible adult and drink only one drink so you can drive home"giggled Izzie as I finish up my second whiskey. "I just broke up with my fiancé today so I deserve this" I smirked.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't know" replied Izzie "don't worry Izzie,you didn't know" I smiled and finished my drink. "Ok your ride is here Luthor" pointed Izzie to the blonde girl standing by the door. "Izzie you drive me home please" I begged as I saw the blonde girl getting closer. "Sure but why" replied Izzie as she grabbed her keys.

"That blonde girl is my ex fiancé" I buried my head on her chest trying to fake I'm over her. I felt Izzie's hands wrapping around my waist as she pulled me closer to whisper something "your ex is hot".

I let out a small chuckle and whispered back "she is hot but she is a snake". Izzie laughed and grabbed my hand to lead me to her car. She opened the door for me and smiled, I smiled back and got on the car. It smells like her perfume in here and it's fantastic since she has a nice perfume.

I zoned out a little as I saw the rain drops moving on the window "Earth to Lena Luthor, I repeat earth to Lena Luthor" I heard Izzie chuckle as I zoned back in I smiled and replied "I'm sorry is that so much stuff is happening that I zone out". Izzie nodded as in agreement "yeah I get it you don't have to explain yourself I just wanted to tell you we are here". "Wait how did you know where I lived" I asked confused.

"You told me while you where telling me your life story, which was probably not the smartest Idea" Izzie let out a small laugh as she got out of the car. She walked to the other side of the car and opened my door. "We are here Ma'am", I started laughing at her behavior "you know you don't Have to be that formal, right?". "I know I just want to be formal" the medium height girl responded.

She walked me to my door and leaned in for a kiss. I was shocked that she did that but I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but I kissed a complete stranger back.

The taste The lemonade that she was drinking earlier. "I'm sorry about that" she said as she pulled out of the kiss. I just smirked and pulled her back to kiss her we where getting heated up until I heard a voice.

"I'm sorry to interrupt" Said Kara as she looked down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.1K 17
Reporter Kara Danvers(also supergirl) and business woman Lena Luthor have been friends for years, both have hidden feelings for each other but are un...
4.3K 70 18
Kara and Lena start to become friends. Kara has a boyfriend and thinks she's inlove, she isn't of course. After Kara and Lena soon become friends to...
348K 9.7K 33
What happens when one secret is outed? Will they forgive and forget? Will they rebuild their broken trust? Will they forget they ever knew each other...
52.1K 1.9K 12
When teenage Lena Luthor has enough she wishes for to be a grown up. The next day she woke with a two children and a dog. And the most strange thing...