Insane- A villain that can ch...

By hi_imtired

(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and wri... More

ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁹
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵⁰▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵¹ *ᴱᴺᴰ*

ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁹

4K 181 42
By hi_imtired

(Third person)

The hero stood on one end of the courtyard, the villain on the other.
'First one to surrender, or be unable to move wins. No quirks.' Midoriya smirked.
'Please! As if a child could beat me!' Endeavour spat.

'We'll see.. then, ready? Go.' Midoriya said.
Endeavour ran at Midoriya with a punch. Midoriya dodged it seconds before it hit his face.
'See that's a horrible move and everyone does it..' Midoriya sighed, then grabbed endeavours arm and flipped him into the ground.

'There, you're on the ground.' Midoriya smiled.
Endeavour jumped up.
'You must've cheated! Did you use a quirk?!' Endeavour yelled.
Midoriya chuckled with an evil grin.
'Don't assume such things...' Midoriya said.

Endeavour tried to grab the young boy, but when his hands reached him, he had disappeared.
'Ah?! You used a quirk!' Endeavour yelled.
'Wrong.' The villain said.
Endeavour spun around, Midoriya was holding a knife to todorokis neck.

'If you don't know how to fight without your quirk, how will the civilians be safe? Or someone you're protecting..' the knife spun around Midoriyas finger, then disappeared.
Midoriya slowly walked towards the hero with his hands behind his back.
'Well? I could've just killed him. Easy, one stab up the jaw, goes right through the brain.' Midoriya chuckled.

He manipulated his aura to make it thick and heavy, it surrounded him and began travelling through the courtyard. It made him seem intimidating.
'As if someone like you could kill a person!' Endeavour laughed, but frowned when he was hit by a wift of the villains aura.

Midoriya disappeared.
'Oh, I'm sure you've heard of me..' The villain spoke.
The hero spun around, but Midoriyas voice kept moving around without a presence or a noticeable medium.
'From the police perhaps?' The villain chuckled.
Endeavour began to sweat. He looked around frantically, trying to find the boy.

'I'm Izuku Midoriya or...'
his voice kept moving every time he paused.
'You might know me as Deku; or possibly, smile.'
Midoriya appeared standing on the hero's shoulder. His eyes were almost glowing because of his evil expression.

Endeavour glared at the villain.
'You're that.. child villain...' endeavour stammered.
'Child? Is that how people talk about me..' Midoriya sighed, then jumped off of the hero.
'Anyway. If you want to get anywhere near the number one hero spot- you'd have to beat a child like me...' Midoriya smirked.

'I'll... I'll kill you, right here and right now!' Endeavour yelled.
'Father stop!' Todoroki screamed, holding out his hand desperately.
Endeavour held out his hand, mountains of flames shot out of his palms and towards the villain. The hero didn't put his hands down for a good 20 seconds.

But, when the smoke cleared, there was no corpse, not even a bone.
'What?!' Endeavour yelled.
'Oh hero's are quite dumb...' a villain called.
The hero spun around. The villain had both todorokis arms behind his back, and was holding a knife. The tip of the knives blade was piercing the skin of the hero's son, right in the soft part under the chin.

'One push and boom- your sons dead...' Midoriya chuckled, his eyes wide with lust for blood.
'Also... your arms bleeding, hero..' Midoriya smirked. He took the knife away from todoroki, then made it disappear. The hero looked at his arm, there was a big deep slice along his lower and upper arm.

'You brat! I'll kill you one day! You should be in prison!' The hero yelled, then he ran off.
Midoriya looked towards todoroki.
'Sorry.. almost fake killed you twice..' Midoriya said.
He put his finger on the small cut he gave to todoroki, then healed it.

Todoroki smiled, then began to laugh.
'I've never seen him look so desperate!' Todoroki smiled.
Midoriya smiled.
'I'll buy you lunch, pay you back for nearly killing you twice..' Midoriya began to walk to the door. Todoroki followed.

'And.. you'll explain to me what it means when you say you're a villain.' Todoroki added.
Midoriya looked at todoroki, then shrugged.
'Okay...' he said.

They went to a soba shop for lunch. There, Midoriya explained everything to him, not really caring for what the consequences would be.
'So you've killed people?' Todoroki slurped on his soba, somehow not looking fazed by the statement.

'I guess... I mean, I've only really killed three people.. normally I knock them out and Dabi burns them...' Midoriya sipped on his water. 'I thought you'd be surprised and hate me..'

'I am scared of you... but I feel like, it's not fair if you're mentally tormented... and you haven't killed everyone in UA... maybe you're a villain that can change..' todoroki mumbled.

Midoriya snickered.
'Everyone says that.. I hate it.' He put on an evil grin.
'Hmm.. well, lets head to UA and train there with our quirks. It's good to control it...' todoroki stood up.

'Okay~' Midoriya smiled.
They walked out of the shop and down a road.
'I want to stop pass the cemetery... I haven't gone to see mum lately...' Midoriya said.
'Good idea...'

Midoriya brought some flowers from a small shop on the way. They turned a corner, but when they were near the cemetery, something was wrong. There were piles of dirt next to dug up graves, and a hero and villain fighting.

Midoriya glared at them and stopped walking.
'Oh- we won't be able to go in...' todoroki looked towards the smaller boy.
Midoriya shoved the flowers into todorokis arms.
'No.. no fighting in Mum's resting place...' he murmured.

He dugs his foot into the ground, then disappeared from todorokis sight. He appeared next to the villain and hero after a few seconds, and grabbed their arms.
'No fighting in her resting place.' He growled.

He threw the hero and villain out onto the road, then appeared next to them. He pinned the villain to the ground, with his legs on the villains legs, and one hand holding his arms together. With his other hand, he held a knife to the villains throat.

'Oi kid! Only pro hero's are allowed to fight villains!' The hero yelled.
Midoriya glanced at the hero, his eyes full of rage.
'Then... why hadn't you stopped him already.' Midoriya snapped.

A sharp bone like appendage came out of the villains leg and stabbed through Midoriyas leg, but Midoriya didn't flinch. The villain squirmed under his grasp.
'What kind of fucking kid are you?!' He villain snapped.

The hero looked intimidated.
'Because my quirk is different to yours! I fight different!' The hero spat.

'Quirk my ass!' Midoriya ripped his leg out of the villains bone appendage, then he stood up.
'I didn't use a quirk, hero.' Midoriya snapped.
'Bullshit I saw your speed and strength!' The hero yelled.

The villain went to punch Midoriya in the head, but Midoriya grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the ground.
'This villain is weak. But not as weak as you.' Midoriya looked towards the cemetery. He held his hand up, all the piles of dirt were lifted into the air, and put back into the graves. He used aerokinesis to level the dirt, then he walked over to todoroki.

'Flowers.' Midoriya said in a monotone.
Todoroki passed him the flowers. He took them to his mothers grave and laid them down carefully. He clapped his hands and began to pray. The villain snuck up behind him, and got ready to pounce, but Midoriya looked towards the villain.

'If you touch me in attempt of harming me in front of my mother, I will rip your head off and stick it in your mothers bed.' Midoriya spoke in a monotone.
'Midoriya!' Someone called.
Midoriya glanced at the person, it was a police man. The same police man that took him to the hospital.

'Can you restraint him please?!' The police man called as he ran towards them.
Midoriya grabbed the villains arms and pulled them behind his back. The villain made he bone-like appendages come out of his arms, stabbing through Midoriyas hands.

'I'll kill you.' Midoriya growled.
The police man quickly handcuffed the villain up, the appendages disappeared.
'No killing or I'll put you in handcuffs too.' The police man said.

Midoriya looked towards his mothers grave.
'Sorry mum...' he mumbled.
The police man grabbed Midoriyas jumper, and the hero's shirt. He began dragging them out of the cemetery.
'I need to speak with you Midoriya.' The police man said.

Midoriya sighed and looked at the villain.
'Hello.' Midoriya said with a blank face.
'You're weird.' The villain mentioned.
'You too. As if your not mad you were captured.' Midoriya poked his tongue out.

'What about you? You were captured, Deku.' The villain smirked.
'Oh you know me?' Midoriya tilt his head.
'You're famous in the villain world- the 'villain child' Izuku Midoriya, villain name is Deku...' the villain grinned. 'I got to fight you. I'm happy.'

'Pfft. You didn't fight me at all.' Midoriya chuckled.
The police man threw the villain in the car, which was then driven off. Midoriya looked at all the wounds in his hands and arms from the villain, he slowly healed himself.

'Come, lets go sit in the cafe.' The police man said.

———————————

Author notes!

This chapter wasn't as good as the first version I wrote, but enjoy anyway :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 921 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...
100K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
72.2K 4.1K 26
Quirkless is a condition that is worse then hell. Izuku knew that one better than anyone else. Not only did he get a reality check about his dream bu...
68.6K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...