FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

WHAT!!!!

1.1K 94 2
By zeehijabi1234

THREE WEEKS ON

AMIRA'S POV

I looked at the kit in my hands to confirm. Ya salam I am pregnant, am I suppose to be happy or sad.

I threw the kit in the basin and rushed for my phone. I called Aaryan And he picked.

"There Is something I want to tell you".

"Be fast about it" he has being giving me attitudes lately.

"I don't know how it happened but I am pregnant" he hissed and the phone went off.  I tried his number and it was switched off.

My leg wobbled and I crashed on the floor. He never loved me, he just wanted to revenge, he never did.

I sobbed silently thinking about us. He just wanted to use and dump me. More tears gushed out of my eyes.

I have being in my room since in the morning doing nothing but crying my eyes out. I have tried his number but it was still switched off.

My parents will be so disappointed in me. I fell in love with my kidnapper and married him secretly. Oh Allah what have I done.

∆∆∆

"Amira for the last time who is responsible". My mom went to my washroom to borrowed my shampoo and saw the kit.

I denied it but they took me to the hospital and I was one month gone.

"Are you daft" mum said dangerously. I was in their room kneeling in front of them with tears.

"I..I" I burst into tears. "Talk" dad whispered yelled.

"I ..a..am so..rry" I said in between tears.

"Just say the name and everything will be solved later" I cursed Aaryan.

I wipe my tears away. "Even though you know him there is nothing you will do to him" I burst into tears.

"That child is a ba.." . "no he is not" I cut dad off.

"Mum dad" I closed my eyes. "The child has a father who happened to be my husband" I dropped the bomb.

"WHAT!!!"  They yelled. I started shaking and having the urge to flee. Everything looked disgusted.

I covered my ear and ran out of there room and kept running down the stairs.

AMIRA'S POV

My head was spinning as I sat up. I saw my whole family.

"Mum" I tried standing up but she held me back.

"You don't need to explain yourself to us" she assured me.

"I am sorry mum, dad. I failed you guys" tears ran down my cheeks.

"It is okay pretty" dad creased my Hair and they all left me.

Why, so he never wanted me. All he wanted was revenge. All because of a mere slap.

***

"So we will all be moving to New York next week" Mum said and I nodded. They all left my room and tears ran down my cheeks.

"He hurt you right" Naseer closed the door behind him as he sat on my bed.

I nodded my head slowly. "How everything happened? I told him everything including the mafia and kidnap.

He engulf me in a hug. "I love him Naseer. I really do Naseer" I sobbed harder.

"Naseer promise me, promise you will not tell anyone about this" he nodded his head and wipe my tears.

"Don't worry Mira he will pay for every single pain he caused you" he creased my hair.

"Naseer it hurts and I really regretted my action. I married him because of his threat" I confessed.

"It okay you don't have to worry about anything. Mom or dad is not ready to put pressure on you. This is not the end of the world huh you will find someone who will love you" I felt relived.

TOW WEEKS ON

"You should put that on" I said to mum who was going on a dinner date with dad.

"You think so?" I nodded my head. "Yeah mum put it I am sure dad will get heart struck" we both laughed. We are in New York and my family has being caring.

"When is your next appointment?" Mum stared at me. "Next Monday mom" she nodded and went into her closet.

"I told ya" I pouted my lips out and Naseer grinned. Mum and dad went on a date while Hilwa went for a sleepover in her friends house.

"You should have done that" I rolled my eyes.

"I tried my best" I pouted at him. "It wasn't enough then" I slapped his arm.

"I can't wait for the baby bump to come out" I smiled at him.

"You know it was love at first sight" I said looking dreamy. "I got attracted to him and I taught he did too but all was for a crazy revenge".

He hugged me and tears run down my eyes. I wish I never met him in my entire life.

FIVE MONTHS ON

"Don't you think you are eating to much" mom commented. "Mum" I whined as I munched the apple.

"Am home" dad yelled as Hilly went to welcome him. "How are you baby" he pecked her cheeks.

"Am fine" she said in a sing song tone. "And how is my biggest baby?" Dad came towards me and kissed my temple.

"Fine dad" he sat near me as he removed his tie and Hilly helped him with his shoes.

"Hey" Mom entered the sitting room and sat across dad.

"How was your day?" they both asked each other.

"Mine was hectic and I will be traveling to Texas in two days time so you guys better make your lists" mom announced.

"Good as for me I got that billion dollar contract in LA so I am going to meet my investors tomorrow".

"That sounds good and this calls for celebration" mom announced.

"Wait but where is Naseer" Dad asked. Right in time he came in slumping with blood on his lips face and shirt. Mom quickly hold him. We also rushed to him.

"I am not in the mood to explain" she freed himself and walked upstairs. We all gave ourselves a questioning look.

The voice of the newscaster broke our stares.

"SON OF THE BUSINESS MOGUL NASEER SHEIK INVOLVED IN WRESTLING WITH THE MINISTER'S SON ALBERT MICHEL OVER A MODEL SAMANTHA DAVIES" We all was shocked dad stormed upstairs as we all followed him.

"What the hell was that?" Dad sad in his normal voice. He looked away. "Answer my question?" Dad said dangerously. He didn't even budge as dad hit his chest.

"Naseer" mom said softly. As she walked to him and made him sat down.

"Baba na" mom rubbed his back but he remained silent as she asked everyone to leave the room.

###

I entered dad's room and he looked stressed out. I knew my action was still on his mind and this big scandal the seventeen years old boy just caused him.

"Dad" I said slowly at the doorstep he looked up from the file he was staring blankly at. "May I come in?" He stared at me for some moment and nodded his head.

I sat across him with my eyes down. "I know what I did was very stupid" he didn't respond.

"Dad I wish I could turn back the hand of time and amend everything but it is too late dad" I looked up but his face was emotionless.

"I know you trusted me but I broke it the way you never expected me to dad. Dad I wish I could undo everything. I wished I listened to you and schooled here in NY as you advised but I just wanted freedom and I got one which I will never forgive myself for dad" I wipe away my tears.

"Dad please talk things out with Naseer and give him quality time" he said noting and I left the room.

I wish I never went to Italy. I walked to my room and laid facing the green ceiling as tears dropped down my eyes.

MORNING

"I am gonna miss you dad" Hilly pouted. "You can always Skype me" he avoided eye contact from Naseer and I but Naseer was less bothered.

"I will take my leave?" Naseer said picking his bag pack. "Let me get dress so that I can drop you and Hilwa"

"No mom you drop Hilwa, I am late" he hugged mom and waved me as he left.

"I am done" Hilwa came down all dressed as mum grabbed her bag.

They both hugged me. "Take care there is food in the kitchen because I can't afford you burning down my house" mom teased and I gave her a bored smile.

"Your dad is just stressed out when he comes back we will sit as a whole family and talk things out" she assured and I nodded my head.

I rubbed my hand on my big belly as I sat down on the chairs and picked my phone.

The last time I saw and spoke to Abeedah was six months ago. I really missed her. I lost her contact and I Dont know where to get it from.

I felt bored sitting alone as I went into the drawing room and started painting things that are so unreasonable just to use away time.

***

"You will be using a life jacket" I was more than happy because mom is allowing me go for ship riding tomorrow.

"Mom I wanna go too" Hilwa pouted her lips. "No I have some recipe to teach you tomorrow"

"Mum you are the best" she danced upstairs and mom and I smiled.

"Tell me about him?" Mom asked out of nowhere.

"Mom" she nodded her head. "He was emotionless, handsome, caring and sometimes a beast. I was his fearless mafia tomboy and I fell for him the first day I met him in the mall"

"That sounds romantic".

"MOM" I WHINED and she smiled. "So your first kiss?" I looked at her and ran upstairs feeling shy.

Every sweet memory flashed in front of me as tears rushed down my cheeks.  I wish I never met him I. My entire life.

I really wished I never met him. He revenged and broke me into pieces that can not be mend. I am heart broken with no repair.

I HATE YOU AARYAN, I REALLY DO HATE YOU.  I yelled in my head with annoyance and anger.

I broke my parents trust and brought them this shame and nothing more. Even though they try to act as if everything is okay I still see the broken trust in their eyes and I wished none of this happened to me.

I know my parents are not happy with me but they want me to be happy by all means. That is why Naseer thinks they love Hilwa and I more than him and he always distance himself from us evey time. When mom tries bringing him closer he feels she wants a favour from him. I still wanna figure out why he doesn't have a smooth relationship with dad. Why can't they just settle their difference and live in peace like every other family.

"Lost in taught?" Hilwa's voice snapped me out. "You scared me. How long have you being standing there?"

"More than thirty minute" my eyes got wide. So I zoomed out that long. "Just kidding I just entered.

I sighed in relief. "So what is that you were thinking about that you didn't hear mom calling?" She folded her arm and flipped her black hair back.

"Nothing Hilly but what is mom calling me for?"

"I already did what she wanted you to do" I smiled.

"Thank you but where is Naseer?"

"Somewhere in the dark" she answered sitting next to me.

"In His room" she said and I slapped her arm playfully.

"So you will be going out tomorrow" I smiled "if only  you know how I get bored at home all alone.

"Oops sorry you really need that so enjoy tomorrow" she clapped her hands and ran out of my room.

"Playful" I smiled to myself as I laid on my bed feeing tired and hungry but too lazy to go downstairs.

***VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW, ADD, AND KEEP CALM.****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
32.9K 1.5K 71
Reem and Izhaan Ayesha and Athar Two beautiful love stories.. IMPORTANT NOTE- This book has Muslim characters, but it is not an accurate representa...
891K 60K 96
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * This is the...
370K 18.2K 22
"He knew she was his; and so did the entire world." Geet Thapar lives a peaceful life along with her loving parents and two elder brothers who can be...