FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... Еще

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

HOW TIME FLIES

1.1K 97 3
zeehijabi1234

AMIRA'S POV

  "Honey wake up" I rubbed my eyes as my mum woke me up. Yes my parents are in Italy and we are presently in dad's apartment for my graduation from college.

"Have you forgotten today is your graduation" my mum Aisha Ibrahim sheikh who doesn't joke with education said.

"Yeah Ummi, good morning" I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Go take your shower and start getting ready I can't believe my Mira is finishing college".

I smiled and went to my bathroom. How time  flies I can't believe I am graduating today. Aaryan my sweet hubby but not romantic will be there. I can't stop myself for falling over and over for him even though he doesn't care about my feeling.

I finished taking my bath and wear my shot that reached my knee and a top. I ran downstairs and met my whole family.

"Good morning dad" I sat in between Hilwa and Naseer. "I can't believe you are graduating today and someone is just entering his second year in college" Hilwa teased Naseer but he just gave her a glare.

"What time is the convocation?" Dad asked me.

"Nine" I replied. We all sat on the dinning as mom served us. Abeedah was doing fine with Aayan and Chris and Ian too.

"Will you come back to NY?" I looked at mom unsure. "No I will stay here for the main time" no one argued with me.

∆∆∆

"Amira Fateema sheik Ibrahimmy names mentioned and I walked to the auditorium to collect my certificate.

I shook hands with the guest of honour and Aaryan was also among. I reached him with shaky hands and he shook my hand.

"Congratulations Stella" he pushed a piece of paper into my palm and I left the stage.

"Congratulations" I looked up to meet Aayan. I don't know why I don't like him maybe because he forced Abeedah into marrying him.

"Thanks" I huffed and left from there. "Congratulations" Chris and Ian said smiling. I hugged Chris and she smiled.

"Thank you" I excused myself and ran to my parents. "Congratulations darling" mum and dad hugged me.

"Congratulation adda Amira" Hilwa also hugged me. "Con sis" Naseer said with his normal attitude.

I opened the paper Aaryan gave me. Meet me in the dressing room" a smile spread on my lips. "You okay sweet?" I nodded at mum. "Excuse mom" I ran to the dressing room.

I opened the door and he was there standing. I smiled and strode towards him.

"Congratulations" I smiled and looked down. "Thank you". He came to my front and grab my waist.

His lips landed on mine and we started kissing, I brought him closer to me as we continued kissing.

He went to my neck and I moaned out clutching on his chest. "Amira" I heard voices from afar but I didn't care all I want now his him.

I roamed my hands round his hard chest and trying to unbutton his chest. "Cool baby" his voice came out.

The door burst open and we stepped back  from each other . I was surprise to see Naseer standing and looking at us.

"I am sorry" he said sarcastically. "Naseer is not what you think"

I tried stopping him but he left. O Allah he will tell our parent.

I ran out leaving Aaryan alone.

AARYAN POV

I really miss mi amore. Today is her graduation and I am really happy. She complete every missing thing in me and makes me whole.

After congratulating her I shook her hands and place a paper inher palmm and she gave me that charming smile.

We were in the dressing room when the door burst open. What the fuck. We stepped back from each other as a guy walked in.

"I am sorry" he said sarcastically after staring at us in disbelief. I wanted to shout at him when her fragile voice stopped me.

"Naseer is not what you think" she tried stopping him but the guy left. She ran after him forgetting about my existence.

Who the hell is he?  I groaned and button up my chest and left the room.

AMIRA'S POV

I sat in the car and I was surprise when my parents was behaving normal that means Naseer did not tell them.

I stole glances from him but he was not even looking at my side.

As soon as the car came to a halt we all hopped out and I walked side to side with Naseer.

"Naseer listen to me" he sat on his bed and hiss. "See it is your life and not mine" I sat near him.

"You are old enough to choose what you want so what I saw there is none of my business"  I swallowed the lump formed in my throat.

"You can keep the credit card" he looked at me. "I was not planning on giving it back to you. Shut the door behind you" he picked his laptop and I left the room.

Dad was making dinner for us because my mom sucks when it comes to cooking she really hates it. Hilwa was also with dad because she always says she doesn't want to end up like mom who can Cook but hates cooking and me who can't even Cook.

My phone beep and I checked the message. We need to talk. I offed the phone and stood up.

"Mom I will be back in an hour" I stood up to leave.

"Where are you going?" she asked like the typical Nigerian mother she is.

"I am twenty two not two" I huffed out.

"I know but let your brother follow you" I shook my head. "Mum Naseer is busy. I am just hanging out with my college friends and if you are thinking it is too late Rome is a peaceful city". I assured her.

"If it was peaceful then you are not suppose to get kidnapped and the mafias are in town now" she lamented. If only she knows I am married to one.

"See you later" I kissed her cheeks and left the house.

∆∆∆∆

"He is my brother" He nodded his head. "Don't worry our secret is save. Naseer will mind his business he is just cold hearted like you for no reason" I smirked at him.

We were at the back seat in one of his isolated places. I moved towards him and hugged me.

"I really love you my Mafia king" No reactions. I am already use to it but I know  one day he will reciprocate to my feelings.

I started playing with his buttons and was listening to his heartbeat. "Aaryan" I called out.

"Hmm" he hummed in reply. "I am taking pills, is it alright with you". He stiffed for a minute before nodding. I sighed in relived and kissed his chest.

We stayed like that in each others arms listening to our heartbeat. He wrapped his arm around my waist and place his other hand on my thigh.

"How is Ami?" I broke the awkward silence. "Fine" he gave a short reply.

"Let us go to your apartment" he nodded and called the driver. I texted mum telling her I will not be coming home because I was passing the night at Jessica's.

As soon as we entered the apartment. I pushed him on the chair and climb on top him with a smirk on my face.

∆∆∆

Oh my Allah we didn't made use of protection. I sat on the bed early in the morning and I received a message from mom telling me to come home and leave whatsoever I am doing.

AT HOME

"so you didn't have the intention of coming home" mom attacked me. I feel like going to my room and taking my pills. Right on time her phone rang and I ran to my room.

I searched for the pills and when I saw it. It was already finished. I picked my purse and was about to leave when mom stopped.

"You are going nowhere" she locked the door and hide the key. "Ummi see it is very important" I tried convincing her but she turned deaf ears.

We all sat for breakfast but my mind was not with the food. "You are playing with your food" dad commented.

"I am full already. I ate at Jessica's place before coming home" he nodded and resumed eaten.

Naseer stood up and left the sitting room after eating half of his meal. "You know Zainab Hamza's uncle daughter?" I nodded my head.

"She will be getting married in three month time" I faked smiled at them.

"Mom please let me go?" She shook her head and I left for my room angrily. I was pacing around the room thinking of what to do. Anytime I mention about Babies Aaryan face turns furry which means he was not ready.

I sat on my bed when Hilwa burst in my room. "Adda" she sat near me and I masked my face with a smile.

"Hilly" she hugged me. "Why are you here?" I freed myself. "I don't have anyone to gist with. Naseer will not even give me a listening ear" she whined.

"Oops I know how it feels" she laid her head on my shoulder.

"And he is over protective of me" she added.

"Naseer" she nodded her head. "He won't let me have a male friend or even talk to his friends" she complained.

"That is because he loves you" she huffed.

"Promise you will not tell anyone?".

"Pinky promise" I raised my hand.

"I caught Naseer making out with a girl when he was in senior Highschool". Where did she learnt that word from.

"Mom knows?" She shook her head.
"He doesn't even care. He hardly pray or read his Qur'an I wonder how he become an Hafeez" she demonstrated with her hands.

"Let us just pray for him. I know he will change" I assured her.

"Here you are" mom entered with a plate of cookies. "Who made that?"
I pointed at the cookies.

"I did" I raised an eyebrow up and Hilwa and I burst into a fist of laughter.

"Are you guys making fun of me?"  Hilwa and I high five and laughed.

"What is Happening here?" Dad entered the room.

"This kids are laughing at me" she pouted her lips and dad wrapped her in his arm around her tiny waist.

"Don't worry love" he turned her to face him. He kissed her temple and I quickly collected the plate of cookies from her hand.

"Let us go Hilwa before they corrupt us" I held her hand and we ran out of the room.

"Free cookies" we said as we burst into Naseer's room. He raised his head from his laptop and hissed.

We sat near him. "Mission one" I snatched his laptop.  We smiled mischievously.

He picked a cookie and ate one. "I made that" he chocked with wide eyes looking at me. "Kidding mom made it". I smiled at him.

"Where are they?" He asked. "Romancing" Hilwa and I said.

"Tell us about your boyfriend". Hilwa whined.

"I don't have". Naseer smirked.

"Yes you do".

"No I don't" my phone rang and Hilwa snatched it from me.

"Hey". It was Aaryan voice, my hand was sweaty.

"Hi" I said lowly.

"Can we meet?"

"I am really busy maybe tonight".

"Fine" he cut the call and Hilwa jumped on the bed.

"I love his voice" she declared.

"He is not my boyfriend". Naseer smirked at me. "Then make him" she said.

"I am not hungry for one" she laughed.

"Just like huh?" Such a drama queen.

"Don't you think I  should cook tonight" I suggested.

"I rather jump of  Kilimanjaro than eat your prepared meal" I placed my palm on my chest as I faked hurt.

"You don't have to be so dramatic about that" I hit her arm.

"Can you both make use of the door" Naseer cut us off.

"He is no fun" Hilwa said pouting.

"Just leave or I will yell" he said.

"You dare not do that" I fired back.

"Then watch me" I quickly ran out of the room.

I miss my family.

****VOTE COMMENTS SHARE FOLLOW ADD*****

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Jaan AishaN122

Любовные романы

253K 10.1K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
His Bengali Wife Mehuwrites

Любовные романы

79.2K 4.8K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
TALES OF HER HEART✔️ Faeezah♡

Любовные романы

51.6K 3.7K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
1.2M 58.5K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...