Neko Boys X Reader

By justslayme

Just imagines with Neko boys. I decide to do this because I'm kinda...I mean I'm really obsessed with them so... More

Yoku X Reader *Imagine 1* My new Neko
(yandere Neko) Brother x Reader(sister) Pt.1
Pt.2
Requests
Mating Season [Male Neko/Female Neko Reader]
Yandere Best Friend [Male Neko X Reader]
A new friend [2 Male Neko x Reader] part 2

Walking [ 2 male nekos X READER]

4.3K 49 20
By justslayme

Y/n's POV:

You know what the best thing about going out for a walk? The feeling of relaxation of being free for once, being away from responsibilities. As much as the thought of getting money to live sounds good, the thought of getting overworked is so upsetting, and makes me wanna just flip to the ground and scream.

I really don't have anyone else at home to make me feel better after a long day, and I wish I did. I just can't find the time to actually find someone due to the amount of work.

I know I'm basically ranting to myself, and such. But, who else do I vent to? I have no one else.. my parents, lost contact, siblings, also lost contact with them. I literally have no one, and all my friends are living their dreams! Meanwhile, I am living the dream, and overworking myself! Yay! Sarcasm.

I stop all the thoughts in my head, and look around. I swear someone just tapped my shoulder as I was deep in thought. I blinked and kept looking.

I looked behind me, to my sides, but I felt something slightly pull at my pants. I look down, and see the cutest little bean ever!

"Well hello little one!" I said the the cat who I knew was not gonna really reply. "Are you a lost pet? Did you runaway from your owners?"
I checked for a collar, and it didn't have one. So, I assumed it was a stray. Now, I'm just curious if it's a- oh, it's a boy.

"Well, I don't want to just leave you here after I interacted with you. I don't want to be seen as a bad person abandoning their cat..." I sighed, knowing well what I was going to do and mentally face palmed.

Don't get me wrong, I do love animals, but I just don't have the time. Plus, his begging eyes make me want to keep him instead of giving him up to a shelter... ah, okay. I'm keeping him!

"Alright, so I'm gonna name you Rin." I booped the his nose softly. "You're so cute!"

I continued on my walk, and looked at Rin who was in my arms. I patted his head softly, and smiled. As I was looking up I bump into something. I closed my eyes as a reaction and held onto Rin.

"Watch where you're going." He said bluntly, and looked at me. I looked up to see who the voice belonged to.

Man, I just seen one of the most gorgeous angels that walk this Earth, well... his attitude was rude-

"Uhm, can you stop looking at me? It's creepy." He said as he looked away. I don't understand what's his problem.

"Sorry, I was just carried away petting my new cat. I got a little carried away." I said as I got up and checked on Rin. "I'll make sure next time. Sorry again."

He just stared at me and looked at Rin. He glared at him for some reason? I'm so confused as to why. "Yeah, you better."

I hold my hand out. "I'm Y/n by the way!"

He just stared at my hand that was stretched out toward him, and hesitated in shaking my hand. He ended up shaking my hand. "Akihiro."

(Akihiro)

"So uhm, yeah. I'm sorry, once again. I'll be on my way." I said and started walking the same direction.

"Okay?" He just looked at me and began walking the other way.

Jee, I don't know why I introduced myself. It was sort of panic. I guess? Anyways, Akihiro is cute. He was very handsome.

I stopped by the pet store to get food, and things for Rin. I didn't necessarily get him a collar because I thought that it was not as unique. I got him a necklace that fit him. I thought it was cuter.

"Rin, if you need to use the bathroom paw at the door, okay?" I said as I pat his head.

He meowed and purred. I just keep petting him, and smile. I stop for a moment and sigh.

"You know, I hope tomorrow is easy. Working is great and all but, when you're a waiter, it sucks." I said as I continued petting Rin and yawned.

"Hah, at least my boss realized how much work I've been doing and let me only work half a day tomorrow." I smiled and started feeling my eyes get heavy. Eventually I fell asleep on the couch with Rin on my stomach.

*RIN's POV*

Man, I can't believe I was taken in! By one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen! Although, when she met Akihiro earlier, he glared at me. I beat him to it. He knew that doing what he did wasn't part of our plan..

As I admired Y/n's features, there was a knock against the window. I peeked over the couch to see.

There was no one, so I got up and investigated. I changed into my human form just incase it was someone dangerous.

(Rin)

I looked out the window, and saw nobody again. I went to the door quietly, and made sure not to wake Y/n. I opened the door quietly, walked out, and closed the door behind me quietly.

"Hello?" I asked looking around.

"Oh, man. If it isn't 'Rin'." Akihiro said as he came out of the bushes.

"What the hell are you doing in the bushes? You creep." I glared at him.

"Congrats, you got taken in before me," he spat, and chuckled. "By a pretty girl too."

I smirked, and looked back at the house. "Yeah, she's really pretty. Sadly, you didn't get to her." Akihiro glared at me. "You know that we said we weren't going to butt in whenever we got taken in. We promised on that."

"Look, sorry but she only knows you as a cat. Meanwhile she knows me as a human." He smirked knowing that what he said was true. She didn't know me for my human form, but for my cat form. I sighed, and sat down on the porch steps.

"I guess you're right, she will only know me for my cat form. She'd probably leave me if I showed her my human form." I said sadly while looking down at the ground.

"Look, I-" Akihiro sighed. "I didn't mean to intrude, you are right we did promise on that. I'm sorry Rin, I just got jealous that you got taken in by her." He looked down. "I'm still on the streets..."

I look back at the door and thought of something. Maybe he can also get taken in by her. I tell him to wait there in his cat form and go back inside. I change into my cat form and walk over to Y/n.

"Meow." I said to her while purring against her face. She was still sleeping. I gently pawed her face. She groaned and opened her eyes.

"What's wrong Rin?" She asked in her sleepy voice. It was cute, but I walked to the door and looked at her. She looked at me with sleepy eyes, and smiled. "You need to go, I'm sorry for sleeping. I should've payed more attention to you." She gets up and walks over to me and opens the door.

*Y/N's POV*

I open the door for Rin to go out, but I see a cat instead. This cat looked so sad, and as a good person I am. I picked him up and brought it in. I checked to make sure it's gender. I mean, what other way am I supposed to know if it's a male or female? I smile at the cat after checking.

"Rin, you have a friend now! I'm naming him Akihiro, he just looks like one, and I like the name." I said while I place Akihiro down. "Welcome home, Akihiro!"

———TIME SKIP———

It's been 2 years since I first took in Akihiro and Rin. Lately, they both are going missing in the house, and when I find them. They seemed off? I don't know how else to explain it. They've been good company, and I liked it. I go to work, come back and they are either sleeping or waiting for me. I love that, the feeling of knowing someone waiting for you at home.

I open the door and walk in closing it behind me. I turn around and see two guys, just awkwardly looking at me. I was scared, and grabbed the handle to the door.

"Who are you?" I look at the two who were looking at me frightened. I should be the only one that's scared! "Wh-What are you doing in my house?! Where are my cats?!" They looked at each other. I looked at one of them, and I realized who he was. "You're Akihiro! What- how did you get in?!" He jumped at my sudden reaction.

"Y/n, I-I-I can ex-explain!" He looked at me while holding both hand out. I looked at his head. Are those cat ears? What the hell is going on?!

Now the other one begins. "Y/n it's us, your cats. I'm Rin, and he's Akihiro." I shake my head and can't believe them. "I promise Y/n, it's us."

"I-I don't believe you!" And as soon as that left my mouth, Rin changed into his cat form. I was shocked. It is him, and that mean Akihiro is my cat. "How?"

Akihiro walked towards me, and I backed up. "Y/n I know you're scared, please don't be.. we aren't just cats.. we're Nekos. We have two forms, human and cat. Our parents were experimented on, thus they had us and well. Yeah, here we are." I looked down at Rin who was next to me. He turned into his human form. He had blonde hair, and very cute. He had blue eyes just like in his cat form. I reach out to scratch under his chin. He purred and leaned more into my hand. He blushed as well.

"So this whole time you two were really Nekos, and not just cats?" I asked still petting Rin. Akihiro looked at Rin and then at you.

"Y-Yeah. You're not going t-to kick us o-out, right?" Akihiro said as he walked closer to you and kneeled in front of you grabbing your hand. He looked at you with sad eyes, and then looked at Rin. This is something Akihiro would do anytime you're petting Rin.

"No, I won't. What make you think that?" I said petting Akihiro as well. I smiled at them. "It's just good to finally have someone who can talk to me." Akihiro was purring and blushed a lot. I can't help but blush. They are very cute, and for them to want to be with me, made me kinda flustered.

———TO BE CONTINUED?———

I am sorry for no longer posting. I just had writers block. Uhm, I hope you enjoyed this one, pretty lengthy. I just wanted to make it up for not posting lately. Also, I might make this into a series. Maybe, and if you have requests for a imagine story plot. Please request! Anyways with that, happy New Years! Have a good day! Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.7K 29
𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬, what if the silent, sweet boy in your school decided to give you a letter one day confessing his feelings? you accepted you t...
330K 12.4K 33
[Lovesick Male Rapunzel X Reader] A prince who was held captive since young, doesn't understand his feelings when he held his eyes on you as you save...
863K 9.7K 57
lmfao i wrote this when i was 12 😀 --requests are CLOSED atm, sorry-- enjoy your stay here! highest ranking: #71 in random happy reading yo ...
351K 8K 89
Shit! Bout freaking time I got to this!! Imagines of the boys. Boyxboy and YnxMb. Yeap! Read it! Vote it! Love it! Enjoy!! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GAY...