Heartbeat - The 8th Member [D...

Von XxJimoutxX

Eunmi has been there from the start. BTS was always an 8 member group. Follow Eunmi on her journey from audit... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

13

1.5K 33 30
Von XxJimoutxX

~February 7th~

Ahhhhh, finally a rest day! These past few days we've been busy with concept photos and releasing the tracklist for Skool Luv Affair. Jin decided that we'll just stay at home and do whatever so that's exactly what I'm doing. It's just gone 9am and I'm still tangled up in my bed sheets watching some Jacksepticeye on Youtube. The best part is that Jin can't tell me off for watching something with swearing in it because he isn't fluent in English. Namjoon understands it but he wouldn't tell Jin, right?

"Eunmi-ah." I heard Jin's voice from right behind me. I paused the video and turned around with a grin on my face.
"Yes hyung?" I asked him.
"Namjoon-ah has just informed me that what you're watching has an awful lot of swear words." Jin stated and I looked confused.
"Oh, he did? I'm sure he misheard it hyung. Wait- hyung what are you doing?" I asked as Jin took the phone and put on Korean subtitles. As he pressed play he read the subtitles and his mouth fell open a little at the words being used. I scampered under my duvet to stay safe from the wrath of Kim Seokjin.
"Eunmi- Wait, what in the world are you doing?" Jin asked as he lifted up the duvet so that my eyes were showing.

"All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be watching things with this type of language in it." He said as he handed me my phone back. "I know you haven't said any of the words but put £5 in the swear jar. If I catch you watching him, or I get told that you are, it'll be another £5 to the jar. Understood?" Jin asked me and I nodded and took £5 out of my pillow case then handed it over to Jin.

"Thank you. Now watch something else, something for your age range. For example, the Tomato Song." Jin almost teased me and I pouted at him. "What? Learn the lyrics to it. Who knows you might end up needing it in the future." He shrugged his shoulders and my mouth opened in extreme confusion.
"When hyung, when will I of all people need a children's nursery song memorised? Plus I already know it off by heart." I stated.
"Well, I don't know." He said and I went to the search bar.

"Fine I'll just watch some BigBang sunbaenims sexy moments." I said as I actually went onto my notes.
"What?! Give me that right now." Jin demanded with his hand held out. I placed my phone down then scooted over and plonked my head into his hand.
"I'm just kidding hyungie. I would only ever watch Jimin hyungie lifting his shirt up on repeat." I joked, my voice muffled by his hand.
"Ok, are you gonna move your head or...?" Jin asked me and I placed a tiny kiss to his hand before leaning back up. "I'm gonna get back to Namjoon-ah ok, we were talking in the kitchen as Yoongi and Hoseok are on their phones on the sofa and the maknae line are playing games. Then we've got the lazy little maknae here haven't we." Jin teased me and poked my side making me squirm around with a giggle.
"Ok hyungie! As long as you and Namjoon hyung are just talking. Nothing else." I teased and he shook his head before gently kissing my forehead.

When he left the room I looked at what I had so far, nothing having been added, and thought for a bit before continuing.

This eternal night with no end in sight
It's you who gifted me the morning
Now it it ok if I can hold that hand?
Oh oh
I can make it right

From the last line I immediately made the title 'Make It Right' before adding the chorus.

All right
All right
Oh I can make it right

All right
All right
Oh I can make it right

"I need a rap." I thought to myself as I thought of what someone could rap. "Just write out your thoughts Eunmi." I said out loud and put a bit of a rap down.

I became a hero in this world
The loud screams that seek me out
My hand, trophy and a gold microphone
All day, everywhere
But all of this is about reaching you
It's the answer to my journey
I'm singing to find you
Baby to you

"But this could have like a singing but also rapping tone to it. I'm not sure, probably think of some more another time." I concluded to absolutely no one in particular then saved the note and turned my phone off then leant back in bed contemplating what to do now.
"Ayo Wolfy!" A voice called as someone entered.
"Ayo Hitman Bang introduces hit it the second audition!" I replied and made an effort to sit up and find Jimin and Taehyung there. "Ewwo hyungies." I said and the two awed at me when I wasn't even trying to be cute.

"You gonna get up?" Jimin asked and I flopped back down onto my back.
"Does it look like I am hyung?" I asked and felt one strong arm under my back and another under my legs before I was lifted out of the warmth of my bed and into someone's arms. "Hyung," I whined up at Jimin who just chuckled at me and walked out of the bedroom.

"Hyung, I have brought the target." Jimin stated to Jin and Namjoon who were now sat on the sofa while Jungkook and Taehyung are playing games.
"She looks dead." Yoongi chuckled.
"She really does, anyway Eunmi. Someone has called Pd-Nim asking for you and they said they'll be here in, hm half an hour?" Jin said with a questioning tone.
"Shit." I said and got out of Jimin's arms then ran to the bedroom.
"Yah! I heard that! When you come out bring 50p to put in the swear jar!" Jin shouted through and I sent a thumbs up before closing and locking the door.

I got ready into something sporty and grabbed 50p from my money bank that is shaped as a cute little lamb. Just as I placed the money in the jar the doorbell rang and Jin opened it. As I saw the person I froze and my eyes widened as we made eye contact.

"Manager Unnie?" I asked with hope.
"Eunmi-ah." She smiled and I rushed to give her a hug.
"Why are you here?" I asked her as we released each other from the hug.
"There's a competition in 2 and a half hours. Are you free to come?" She asked.
"Of course I'm free unnie! But I don't have any of my stuff." I said.
"No need to worry about that Eunmi-ah, everything is still where you left it." She said.
"It is?! Can my hyungs come?" I asked and she nodded.
"Are you ready to leave?" She asked and we all nodded before slipping on shoes and heading out to a black van that's parked outside.

After about an hour we arrived outside the stadium that I know all too well. We were taken in and stopped at a glass case with loads of trophies in it.
"Unnie are these...?" I asked and she nodded then pointed to a golden sign at the top and in the middle.
'Eunmi's Rewards and Trophies' it read. I stepped closer and scanned the case until I saw my very first trophy for first place in my first competition. Tears came to my eyes as I took in all the memories and she lead me to a dressing room.

"What are we doing here unnie?" I asked her and she held up a bag. I took the bag and there was a black leotard with the BTS logo on it in silver. "Unnie, you didn't have to." I whined at her but she shook her head.
"Nonsense. Now get ready, it starts in half an hour." She said and I disappeared to go get changed.

~Time Skip~

I just finished my turn and now we're waiting for the results.
"And the winner is returning champion Eunmi or Wolfy from Bangtan Sonyeondan!!" The MC person announced and my manager pushed me forwards as I was stood still in shock. I went up to the podium and received my medal and trophy. The audience clapped as I made my way back to my manager and the group.

We placed the trophy in the glass case and I turned around to get crushed in a hug from 7 people.
"Congratulations Eunmi-ah!" They exclaimed and I smiled.
"Unnie, can we head back now?" I asked and she nodded.
"Just put your number into my phone and I'll message you if there's any more events coming up." She said and I put my number into her phone then hugged her and we all left the building.

We got into the van and once the door was shut a vibrating was heard three times from my pocket and Yoongi looked over from the front.
"Eunmi can you turn that off please?" Yoongi asked and I went onto the group chat, where the vibrating was coming from.

"Eunmi put your phone away and get out or I'll do both of those things for you." Jin threatened me and I put my phone back in my pocket.
"Oh so you'll get me out of the van yourself?" I questioned the elder.
"Just get out. Please?" He asked in hope and I shook my head.
"You said if yourself. Come on hyung, get me out of the van with force." I said and was actually surprised when he lifted me up into his arms. A squeak came from me and I latched to his body in fear that he was going to drop me.

"Wouldn't want Namjoon to see us like this, he might end up getting the wrong idea." I said.
"Oh shut up will you. Why are you being so pesky and troublesome today? Don't tell me it's the time of the month. I don't want to be having an Eunmi in a strop because of homework." Jin stated and I smiled.

"God you are aren't you?" He asked.
"That counts as swearing hyung! £1 in the swear jar!" I exclaimed as he walked up the stairs to get to the dorm. "But anyways, no it's not the time of the month. But you'll probably have Eunmi in a strop over homework because that's the mood Eunmi is in today and nothing is going to change that. Absolutely nothing." I explained and booped Jin's nose.

"Right then. What homework do you have to do?" He asked as we entered the dorm and he locked the door behind us.
"Maths and science. Can you let me off doing it? Chemistry is difficult." I whined and he shook his head.
"You're doing all of it and that's that. When are they for?" He asked.
"Monday. Oh and hyungie it's sports day on Monday. Do you think you can all come? I'm doing a lot of the events." I asked.
"Of course we'll all come. And if your homework is for Monday then get off me and get started. If you ever so desperately need help go ask Namjoonie." Jin said and I got down from him then headed off to the bedroom.

I finished my maths homework easily and now I'm struggling my ass off with this science homework. Everything else science is easy I just can't get my head wrapped around this. I picked up my phone and started a voice call with the group chat. All the girls answered and there was a little chaos until they all settled down.

"Hey Eunmi, wassup fam?" Amy asked and I clicked my pen.
"Any of y'all good at chemistry?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm quite good. What do you need help with?" Erin asked.
"Right this is the question 'In a titration, 30cm³ of 1.0M HCl reacted with 25cm³ of NaOH. What was the concentration of the sodium hydroxide?' Like how do you even do titrations?" I asked.
"Wow what set of chemistry are you in?" Lucy asked.
"1 and I regret it, I can't get my head around titrations." I answered.
"Well sorry but I've no idea either." Erin said.
"That's fine, I'll just go and ask Namjoonie hyungie. See you on Monday guys." I said and hung up after they said their goodbyes.

I picked up my stuff and went to find Namjoon. I walked into the kitchen expecting to see the couple making out but they were just taking..... about crabs?
"No you don't understand hyung, crabs are the greatest and cutest little creatures in the world." Namjoon said then I walked in and placed my stuff on the table.
"I can't really agree to that but one of my best friends has the exact same views as Namjoon hyung. She's even requested for me to change her contact name to 'Crab' which I have already done." I spoke up and Jin raised his eyebrows at me.
"Desperate for help off Namjoon?" He asked and I gestured to the book and sheet on the table. "Go ahead then, I'll stay with you." Jin said and we all sat down at the table.

"Right what is it that you need help with?" Namjoon asked as he went through my book to find the sheet.
"Titrations." I sighed.
"I thought you were good at science? You're in first set for a reason Eunmi." Namjoon said.
"I know that hyung, I just can't do titrations. I've tried so many times but I till don't get it." I said.
"Right ok then. So, you need to......."

~Time skip~

"Do you get it now?" Namjoon asked after about an hour and a half.
"Yeah, thank you so much hyungie!" I exclaimed and flung my arms around him.
"Don't celebrate too early Eunmi-ah. I hate to break it to you but you've got a Japanese lesson." Namjoon said and I sighed frustratingly.
"Does it have to be today. I can't speak Japanese or anything else. I'm useless at the language, it's the only language I don't get, and I actually can't be bothered to learn it!" I exclaimed as I got into a bad mood and stood up from the table.

"Eunmi sit back down." Jin ordered strictly.
"No! I'm not learning any Japanese today!" I shouted at Jin and knew that I'd just dug my own grave.
"How dare you talk to your elder like that? Do you know how disrespectful that is? Don't start an argument with me missy and sit back down." Jin raised his voice but it was in a terrifying calm tone.
"I'm not the one who started the argument! You're the one that spoke to me in the first place!" I shouted and he slammed his hand onto the table making me jump from shock.
"Get to bed and I don't want to see nor speak to you until the morning. You're not speaking to anyone else either, also hand me your phone." Jin demanded and I harshly put my phone onto the table, harsh but not harsh enough to cause any damage to it. I sent a scowl Jin's way and stormed into the bedroom, got ready for bed, then got into bed, as my bad mood left, and cried myself to sleep.

~Jin's POV~

"Namjoon-ah, I can't believe she would say those words to me." I said a few minutes after Eunmi left then picked up the phone that she left on the table.
"I know that it definitely was very disrespectful but maybe you were a bit too harsh." Namjoon said as he ran his hand through my hair.
"Reflecting on it now, I think I was too harsh Joon-ah. What if she doesn't want to talk to me ever again? Did I just ruin my relationship with Eunmi-ah?" I asked and got up to go and see her.
"You told her to go to bed hyung, she's probably asleep already." Namjoon said and I sat in his lap then leant forward and put my head into his chest.

"I just don't want her to hate me Joon." I said as a stray tear rolled down my face.
"Hey don't cry hyung, she won't hate you and I'm positive of that. She loves you so so much and I know you love her even more. Everything is going to be alright." Namjoon said and wiped the tear away then looked into my eyes.
"Joon-ah, please kiss me." I requested and he leant forward and connected our lips.

~Eunmi's POV~
~The next morning~

The next morning I woke up with tear stains on my cheeks and red eyes from last night. I looked around and saw that everyone was still asleep but one person, Jin. I quietly got down from my bed and walked through into the kitchen to see Jin cooking something while humming to a song.

I snuck up behind him and back hugged him, my smaller arms just making it all the way around his waist. I placed my forehead against his back and breathed out.
"I'm sorry hyung... about last night. I was in a bad mood and didn't mean anything I said. I was tired too, I know I shouldn't blame my actions on tiredness and I'm not. I'm blaming it on myself because I was the one who said what I said and the one who was in a bad mood. Also the one who started the argument. I really am sorry Jin hyung and I love you so much. I hope you don't hate me and please forgive me." I spoke and he turned around.
"It's ok Eunmi-ah, and don't worry I forgive you. I love you so much too, you're my everything. Now, help me by going and waking everyone else up. Chop chop, you're having your Japanese lesson today and I'll be there with you." Jin smiled and kissed my cheek before sending me off to wake everyone else up.

This book is back alive! I hope y'all enjoy this and if anyone knows the answer to the chemistry question please comment it and I'll be thankful. The three crackheads are real people and one is me, the other two are two of my best friends.

Jimout🔥🔥

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

524K 13.9K 95
━ ° .별 : ◌ 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 ( 불법 ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍? 𝒐𝒓 𝒂...
9.9K 314 14
Lee Eunha was a girl, who everyone adored. The cheery, obedient and kind daughter of the Lee family. One of the best students in school, who always h...
6K 67 24
You are the 8th member of bts but things slowly changed .......you have been in a relationship with not one but all 7 of them they love you and you...
21.9K 1.3K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...