Unexpected | BTS Hybrids x re...

By itsNVxoxo

Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays... More

1-Cute Expensive Dolls
2-Don't Touch My Food
3-Did You. Just Break. My Phone.
4- This... This Is... Wow.
5- Oh, Shit
6-Who Is That?
7- Just Take The Friggin Pill!
8-Please, Don't Hump On My Pillow.
9-Told You So
10-Makin' Mah Way Downtown, Drivin' FAST
11-Food Is Always Good
12- figuring it out
13-I Seriously Have No Title For This
14- This is insane
15- Lay OFF Of My Boobs
16- Oh Damn
17-AMeRiCa EGgSpLAiN
18- I Refuse To Admit That's Awkward
19- Will You Marry Me?
20- There's A Difference Between A Foodie And A Fat Ass
21- My Browser History Is Non Of Your Concern.
22- Because You Listened To Me.
23- Anything For Master.
24- And The Lucky Hybrid Is...
25- Ice Skating
26- The Library
27- Once Apon A Time
28- Rainbow
29- Walmart It Is
30- Anywhere
31- Kai's About To Get Some
32- He's Getting Gayer
33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself
โš ๏ธ34- Yoongi's Feathers
โฆโš ๏ธโฉ35-Jin's Feast
โš ๏ธ36-Namjoon's Laptop
โš ๏ธ37- Hobi's Wings
โš ๏ธ38- Threesome Is Needed
โš ๏ธ39- Jimin's Whole Day
41- Wait-!
42- The Loved Ones Of a Bear
43- There's Still Hope
44- Study Buddy
45- We Won't Ever Forget Bob
46- The Bunny Is Okay
Part 47- Seven Grown Ass Men In The Kitchen And a Fucking Human Squirrel.
Part 48- A Hero
part 50- The Lead
51- The End
the next story: Yeonbin

40- Cool Store Back At It To Fuck Your Life Over Again

17.5K 468 298
By itsNVxoxo

Extra update because I feel really bad for not updating🥺😅

___________________________________________

"hello, it's us again, the cool store,

We take it back. We don't like you. We have been watching you really closely since you met that Kai dude. We've noticed you had caught feelings for him, and we can't approve it.

The only nice solution is to give us the seven hybrids back. Before you say no, let us explain.

The hybrids are needy. They need lots of love and affection. If you like someone else you won't be able to give them the kind of love they need. That would only make them suffer.

We really want to give you a choice, but we're afraid we can't. Your emotions are all over the place and apparently it's difficult for you to choose between seven handsome men that could keep you happy for the rest of your life and a sad boi.

You have 3 days to sort out your feelings. You have three simple options:

1) you choose the hybrids, and you'll get to keep them.

2) you choose Kai, and your hybrids will be taken away.

3) you won't sort out your feelings, and your hybrids will be taken away.

Please remember that we do this for the hybrids. They don't deserve to suffer. We know that you care about them a lot, but we don't care about you too much.

We wanted you to know that we will send you another hybrid if your hybrids will be taken away, which is friendship needy. He will be there with you for comfort and will always be there for you, no matter what. (Besides, he has been here for a while and he can't stay here anymore because we hate him)

Best of luck,

We're not telling you our name."

I stood at my doorstep, reading the same note again and again in shock. I couldn't believe the letter that just arrived. How did they know? I could hear my heart beating fast in my throat, choking me, and my legs shaking completely, almost giving in and dropping me on the floor.

I really do like Kai... But do I like my boys more than him? When I try to imagine the future, I can see Kai smiling at me, but then the image of my smiling hybrids flashes in front of my eyes.

And what the hell is this comforting hybrid shit? I don't want a new hybrid, I just want my boys to stay!

I gripped my hair and folded the letter, looking around to make sure nobody saw me almost losing it. I don't need my boys to ask me questions, it will only be harder for me to make a decision like that and I don't want to make them worried.

Little did I know that Namjoon was right behind the corner. He had his laptop with him and used the blurry camera on it to take a picture of the letter. He took his laptop somewhere else and made the picture clearer.

He read the letter. And he was not happy.

I put the letter in my pocket and walked up to my room. I layed on the bed and thought. I had to make sure I was making the right decision, but I knew that no matter what I will choose, I will end up broken.

Kai reached my heart. He made me feel so warm inside. But the boys and I went through a lot, and I already love them so much. I can't even bare the thought of losing them.

I suddenly realised I havn't seen Kai in so long, he must be so worried. I searched everywhere for my phone, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Has anyone seen my phone?" I shout out to the whole apartment. I heard them hesitating out loud.

"Maybe it's in one of your bags? You could've accidentally leave it there and forget it." I heard Namjoon from the hallway.

I straightened up and searched all of my bags and suprisingly, I found it in one of them. but it wasn't the pocket I ususally put my phone in. Huh, weird. I probably just didn't notice. I fished my phone out and texted Kai. Maybe that would make things clear.

___________________________________________

Me: I'm so sorry

Me: also hi

Kai: oh my god

Kai: hello

Kai: hi

Kai: you're here

Kai: oh my god next time something like this happens I will frickin walk straight into your house and kill you

Kai: I'm sorry I spammed you...

Me: don't worrie about that, it was cute

Me: I'm sorry I wasn't around for a long time, I was... Occupied.

Kai: I thought you hate me

Kai: please don't do that again

Me: I'm sorry, I won't.

Me: anyway, I wanted to ask you something

Kai: I DO

Kai: I mean what is it?

Me: would you like to meet me at the café tomorrow? I have something important to tell you

Kai: you do??

Kai: uhhh okay

Kai: at least I will get to see you again🥺🥺

Me: looking forward for it.

Kai: yeah... Me too.

Me: also, I know I'm late with this, but

Me: happy birthday!☺️

Kai: thank you, love♥️

Me: of course

Me: see you tomorrow! By the way I heard the weather will be cold tomorrow so be prepared!!!

Kai: alright, make sure not to bring a hoodie, because I want to bring you one of my own 🥰

___________________________________________

After shutting off my phone and realising that I'm smiling like an idiot, I understood that making the decision will be even harder now.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Namjoon. He walked into the room and his impression was worried and slightly mad. His ears are pointy and the fur on his tail is standing a little.

"Hey Joonie. Thank you for helping me find my phone, I wouldn't have found it if it wasn't for you." I said and smiled at him, sitting up on the bed and giving him some space to sit down next to me. He walked up to me and sat down on my lap. I winced at the feeling of my thighs being squished down by Namjoon's weight.

"Hello, Master." He said bitterly, looking into my eyes with anger. Suddenly, he noticed the ring I had on my finger and his eyes narrowed. His face had shown disgust, "Is this what I think this is?" He asked in a frightnening tone.

"Maybe. Is everything alright?" I asked him, biting my lip as I tried to ignore the pain and switch the subject.

"I was reading a fanfiction on Wattpad about a hybrid, and the hybrid's master left him because she didn't love him," he looked at his lap and his ears lowered and flattened on his head, "he was so broken. If you left me, I would have died."

The colour was drained out of my face.

"N-no, you don't have to die!" I yelped and raised my hand to pet his ears. He moved away from me and looked away from me.

"But I will if you do." He said coldly, "we all will."

I felt my heart beating out of my chest and my breath shaking, feeling cold.

"Listen." I put my hand on his shoulder, "I don't plan on leaving you. I have no reason to. But in case we separate, I trust you to be strong for your pack."

"But you're the alpha!" He cried out.

"I trust you to be strong for them." I repeated, making him still in his place.

He was frozen, staring at the floor with glassy eyes. Suddenly, he stood up from my lap and made his way to the door in silence. He closed the door quietly without saying a single word, not knowing what to say.

"Namjoon..." I sighed, realising how mean and cold I have acted as he had his back facing me, not wanting to see his pained expression.

"I would die if you left." He whispered as he left the room.

I took the note from my pocket and read it again. It can't be happening. I was not ready to lose them. They have been there for me every time I came back home. I can't imagine getting back to an empty house.

Narrator POV

Namjoon preferred forcing Y/n to stay with them and lock her inside against her will than to let her go to that human, Kai...

On the one hand, he wanted to come up with a plan to make her stay. On the other hand though, his heart was telling him that this is not how his Master would have wanted him to think. He wanted to trust Y/n. To know in his heart she will make the right decision.

But even though his heart was screaming at him to listen, his thoughts were too loud in his head, pounding and taking over his thoughts.

"She's not leaving. Ever." He had decided. His heart was crying. He felt it weep. But he had to suck it up and make his plan.

"Who's leaving?" Taehyung suddenly popped up behind him.

"Taeeee, please come back!!!" They heard Jungkook whine from the guest room.

"That's your punishment for saying you're not in the mood and teasing me at the same time!" Tae growled towards the guest room and hurried to shut the door. He turned back to Namjoon with an innocent boxy smile.

"W-what did you do to him?" Namjoon asked, regretting asking in the first place before Taehyung even answered the question.

"I tied his arms and legs the the bed and put some vibrating thing in his mating hole. Master found it in the box and wanted to throw it away but I took it instead. I will get back to him later," Tae giggled, "but what were you talking about? Who's leaving?"

"No one's leaving!" Namjoon snapped at him, then gained his posture and clearing his throat, "No one's leaving..."

"Who's the female which isn't leaving?" Taehyung titled his head.

"If I tell you, you must help me with my plan." Namjoon narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"Hmmm... Okay." Taehyung raised an eyebrow, but agreed as he felt his curiosity take control of his actions.

Namjoon filled Taehyung with information that made him fall to his knees. His eyes were glossy and his body was shaking. His breathing had gotten uneven.

"We can't talk here," Namjoon gritted his teeth and looked around, searching for people, "we're right outside Master's room... Telling you here was a stupid idea. Let's go to the bathroom."

"But I don't need to use the bathroom." Tae said, breathing heavily out of stress as Namjoon held him up bridal style, "I don't need to use my hands either."

"Just... Just listen to my plan in the bathroom, where no one can hear us. Okay?" He said, feeling Taehyung pushing himself out of his arms.

"I have a needy bunny to take care of," Taehyung breathed in and out to calm himself down and walked back to the guest room, getting his thought back together, "but don't worry, I will listen to your plan later."

Namjoon just ran his fingers through his hair, letting Taehyung close the door of the guest room behind him.

He walked outside, to the back yard, fetching his laptop on the way, and sat down on the grass, typing down his plan, deleting, adding, explaining, expressing, fixing, numbering ,saving and shutting the computer screen once he was done.

He lifted his head up from the computer, realising he was outside for more than a few hours, for the sun was starting to set and the skies that were once blue turned into beautiful shades of red, yellow, orange and pink clouds.

He rose up from his place on the ground and turned around to walk inside, but stopped in his place as he saw Taehyung leaning back on the glass door. His black hoodie cap was over his head and his sweatpants were a little big on him.

"What's your plan?" He asked and crossed his arms, "And who's not leaving?"

"Master will never leave," Namjoon said with a low voice as he avoided Taehyung's eyes, "not if everyone follow their instructions."

"What happened? Why would Master leave?" Taehyung chuckled.

"She had gotten a letter from our home," Namjoon sat back on the grass, patting the place next to him. Taehyung pushed himself off of the wall and sat next to him.

"You better not be kidding." Taehyung leaned forward and hugged his knees.

"The letter said they have been watching her and that they have noticed that she likes Kai. Also, if she won't stop liking him, they will take us away from her." Namjoon began to growl.

"They can't do that... Right?" Taehyung whimpered and looked at Namjoon with big doe eyes.

"I think we both know what they can and can't do," Namjoon sighed, "now listen. I have something simple for you to do."

"What is it?" Taehyung looked hesitant and less eager to be apart of the plan.

"You are an alien hybrid." Namjoon opened his computer screen and scrolled through the pages of the plan, "Whenever she tries to leave the house, you simply need to use your weird antennas and make her as horny as you can."

"Woah, what? I can do that?" Taehyung turned to face Namjoon, who just shrugged.

"I think so?" He tapped his chin, "Train on Jungkook or something."

"Ugh, I don't like your plan." Taehyung shifted uncomfortably, "did Master allow you to make this plan?"

"Master doesn't know, so don't you dare to tell her." Namjoon said sternly. Taehyung was about to protest, but Namjoon growled at him.

"I am the alpha!" He almost barked at him, flashing his teeth at him.

"Master is our alpha!" Taehyung yelled and started to cry.

"No, she is not," Namjoon shut his eyes, remembering the conversation Y/n and him had hours ago. He turned his head away from Taehyjng, not wanting to see the younger's tears and hiding his own pained impression from him, "Master is our Master, but I'm the alpha of this pack. She even said it herself."

"No... No way." Taehyung stood up, tears still flowing from his eyes.

"Listen to me," Namjoon stood up quickly and placed his laptop on the grass, "she wants to leave us."

He noticed the younger's was about to run back inside and gripped Taehyung's shoulder harshly holding him in place. Taehyung was feeling Namjoon's nail turning into sharpened claws as they sank into his skin, making him convinced his flesh was being torn. His knees betrayed him as he fell to the ground, trying not to scream. He looked at Namjoon, who's hands were bloody, and his face completely regretful.

"I'm so sorry..." He sobbed and dropped in front of him, "I didn't mean it, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, Joonie." Taehyung titled his head back, trying to breath in, "I will be good as new tomorrow... Alien, remember?"

"I don't care!" He yelled and showed him his hands, "I'm dangerous..."

"Yeah you might want to do something about it." Taehyung chuckled, still feeling the waves of pain leaving his shoulders.

In her room, there was Y/n. Her window to the back yard was wide open, and her mouth was open wide in shock and worrie. At that moment she understood she must decide quickly before her hybrids make a decision for her.

___________________________________________

Wooooo

That was a long ass chapter

I hate myself and no one loves me

I want to know what a hug feels like

Also I can smell the ending of this book and I'm so glad but also really sad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
60.7K 6.3K 116
[please don't read this. I beg. my inexperienced ass was having a field trip with this one and it's atrocious. *punches wall* ] "why are you taking...
555K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
42K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! โ•โ•โ•ยฐโˆด,*โ‹…โœฒโ•โ•ใ€–โœฐใ€—โ•โ•โœฒโ‹…*,โˆดยฐโ•โ•โ• BTS just opened a new account ju...