The True Gods (Highschool DxD...

Von TrueRisingFTW

Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are t... Mehr

Bio
Awakening
Kuoh Observation
Fallens
Who are you?
A Little Trip To The Next World
Black Magic and Times Anger
The Warning and Purification
Alpha Origin
Arrival in Crocus
Preliminaries
Introduction
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Part 1)
Day 4 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Final)
Split Up Time
Two Unknown Powers
New Worlds Within Mischief
Mischief and Despair
The Bridge to Freedom
Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast
Return to Destruction
One's True Ruler
Clash of Titans
Next World Vote [Closed]
A Fairy Goodbye
A Relaxing Day?
World of the Gifts
A Festival In Digit Five
Prophecy of Death
The Game of Death Starts
Cloaks Revealed
Life and Death
Battle In Space
A True Battle Of Life And Death
Next World Vote 2 [Closed]
Two Worlds Collide

Display of Power

5.9K 75 42
Von TrueRisingFTW

A/N: Sorry for the late update, lost a bit of interest, but it's back now! Plus, the reason I got back into it was probably for the fact that my friend had hounded me to make a version of this book where characters from other worlds reacted to this fanfic.

Don't know why she wanted me to do it, but I really didn't feel like making one. If someone wants to, knock yourselves out. I really don't mind.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga could currently be seen walking through the streets of a city that he had found himself in, from what information he read on with his power, it was the capital of the country called Belfast.

Only a few days had passed since his little encounter with Ende back in the desert, and he hadn't made much progress with finding Hoopa.

But, he had a feeling that he was actually getting closer as the energy around the area was getting stronger. This worried him as well.

"Sis, it isn't good to say something like that so frankly!"

A female voice was heard. Dialga stopped walking as he curiously turned his head to see who the person that shouted was.

When he did, he was greeted by the sight of a group of five people standing front of what appeared to be a cafe that had a plaque that read 'Rose-Coloured Cafe'.

Dialga looked at them to see that the group consisted of two males and three females, the youngest being one of the boys and one of the girls that both looked his age.

The other three appeared a couple years older than him, the two females having looked to be twins with one having short silver hair and the other having long silver hair.

The male of the last three had short black hair and wore a long white coat.

"Wonder what's happening with them..." Dialga sweatdropped. He watched as one of the girls seemed to be screaming at the eldest male as the younger two were turning red for reasons unknown to him.

Dialga just gave a small chuckle before turning and started walking away, though he stopped as a sensation washed through his senses.

"This feeling!" Dialga said in a whisper shout. He widened his eyes as he felt his heart beat a bit faster, he instantly looked up and saw something.

In the sky was what appeared to be a small black cloud that was quickly begin to enlarge itself, Dialga widened his eyes when lightning and glows of purple energy began flashing within the clouds.

It started small, but they became louder and louder as everyone in the city was starting to take notice of the area becoming darker and looked up in shock.

"I knew it... he managed to do it, huh?" Dialga growled. He could only watch as the clouds began to swirl and the area around them was becoming dangerous.

Winds were picking up and the ground was shaking, the screams of the citizens could be heard as they all ran for safety as quickly as they could.

"Damnit, this is going to get ugly fast."

Dialga then quickly put energy into his legs as he began running towards the centre of this storm, not noticing someone call out to him.

"Wait!" It was none other than Touya Mochizuki, the male from the group that Dialga saw before had called out to Dialga. "This is bad."

"Touya, what is that?" Linze, the short haired girl, asked in shock. The youngest ones looked terrified as they quickly ran into the cafe for safety.

"I don't know, but that boy seemed to know something. I'm going to go after him, you guys go and help the people get to safety!"

"Right!" They both responded as Touya began running after Dialga. Touya had thoughts going through his head though.

'That boy, I feel like I've seen him before... Where did I hear of him again?' Touya thought. He then shook his head and focused before speeding up. "Accel!"

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia could be seen currently walking through the town as the civilians were just walking past him, thankfully not getting their attention.

It seemed like a rather tropical and peaceful place, though Palkia sensed that battles were taking place elsewhere, the source of both Latias and Latios's power were still in this area.

"I wonder if Dialga is having any better luck than me? I'm finding nothing..." Palkia frowned. He continued walking as he then looked the wall of a building before walking over and leaning against it.

Palkia pocketed his hands as he gave a long sigh, he had his eyes closed as he was trying to sense for the eon duo's energy.

'They're trying to conceal their power, and it seems to be working...' Palkia inwardly grumbled. Palkia closed his eyes as he decided to rest for a bit.

As Palkia was resting, he suddenly started opening his eyes slowly, though not fully. He had them narrowed as he looked up.

"Hoh~? It seems like some kind of disturbance is going on." Palkia smirked. He them held his hand towards his right after walking into a nearby alley. "Hopefully it's what I'm hoping for."

Palkia then created a portal before looking around for a second before making his way through.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"What? Why the hell am I in an ocean?"

Palkia blinked in confusion as he looked around at where he was, it appeared to be a massive ocean with a few island scattered around.

"I mean, I don't mind a good tropical area with water, but this is Lugia territory, too much for me." Palkia said casually. Palkia then heard something and turned his head. "Huh?"

What he saw confused him, though he quickly remembered what he ended up being able to learn of this so called Brain Burst game.

What he saw were three people, as well as a massive aquatic looking dragon with another person riding on top of it.

They all had metallic bodies, which was a normal thing in this game. The first person was pink, the other blue, the next was black and purple, and the person riding the beast was yellow in colour.

"It seems that those three are having a battle, but none of them are Latios and Latias." Palkia muttered. He then noticed something as he smiled. "So, that yellow guy is the reason for the disturbance, he shouldn't be here..."

Palkia narrowed his eyes and was going to go in and help as it seemed that they were having trouble, though he stopped and looked down to the bottom of the ocean they were at.

"Hm? It seems that someone else is here..." Palkia then quickly ended up swimming at high speeds downwards, and it didn't take him long to reach the bottom. "Hm, where is that person I sensed?"

Palkia looked around in confusion, he knew there was a person, so where were they? He then noticed something red a few meters away, he swam on over and looked to see that it was probably another player.

"Oi, you alright there?"

"Eh? Who's there?" The person turned his head to see Palkia standing calmly beside him, he stared at Palkia for second before... "Ah~!"

"Gah! Bruh, why did you have to yell?!" Palkia roared in anger. He clutched his ears in pain after the scream, what the heck was this guy's problem?!

"Y-Y-You're avatar, you're human! You have skin!" The person yelled in shock. They could barely believe their own words, Palkia was just blinking as he now understood.

"Yeah yeah I have skin, now, I'm going to help you up. Let's go." Palkia said as he reached down and easily picked him up and put him on his back. "What's your name?"

True, Palkia could just find out easily with his powers, but nah! The person looked at him for a second before responding.

"Crimson Kingbolt... just call me Crikin." Palkia nodded his head before he pushed his legs against the bottom of the ocean and began rocketing to the surface, much to Crikin's shock.

It didn't take them long before they ended up leaping out of the water, though what happened next shocked Crikin.

He watched in disbelief as Palkia was flying above the water without the need of any wings, Palkia then created a transparent platform that Crikin now stood on.

"H-H-How?!" Crikin shouted.

"Hm? Oh, you mean what I just did?" Palkia aksed. Crikin nodded his head rapidly at this as Palkia simply responded with. "Just my abilities, nothing really special."

"...What are you?" Crikin sweatdropped. "Also, who are you exactly? I appreciate the save by the way."

"No prob, just call me Vast."

"Okay... Vast. Mind telling me how you have skin on your avatar?" Crikin wondered. He was honestly curious, never has he ever see a Brain Burst avatar with skin. "Usually we are always composed of metal."

"Um~... that's not something you need to know." Palkia said as he turned to look at the fight. Crikin just sweatdropped at how Palkia avoided the question. "By the way, do you think your friends can beat that guy?"

"Well, it will probably be close. But, I think they'll be able to do it. Better so since the Black King is there with them." Crikin answered. Palkia nodded as he then decided.

"Well, just in case though. I'll help them out, just stay here." Palkia sated. Crikin slowly nodded his head as he watched Palkia fly at blinding speeds towards the fight.

(O)-(O)-(O)

When Palkia arrived at the place, he was greeted by the sight of the giant dragon-like beast flailing around and managing to smack away the person that looked like a mermaid, which was the pink one.

He then watched as the beast seemed to be now gunning for the black and purple player. Palkia then narrowed his eyes as they glowed for a bit.

"Alright, so that pink girl is called Coral Merror, and the blue is Lagoon Dolphin, black and purple is Black Lotus, and that yellow dude is Sulfur Pot. Weird ass names..."

Thankfully, this was a game world, so he could easily access who they were. Palkia then saw that the Sulfur Pot dude and his per were about to slam them all down.

"Goodbye, Black King!" Sulfur had shouted. But, what happened next confused them all, Black Lotus suddenly disappeared. "What?!"

"You know, this is kind of an unfair battle, don't you think?" They heard a young male voice call out as they looked around frantically. "Who said that?! Show yourself!"

"I'm right behind you, look back, you idiot." Palkia said with a deadpanned tone. Sulfur and his dragon, along with the two other burst linkers looked to see Palkia with Lotus next to him.

"Y-Your avatar..." Lotus muttered. She looked at Palkia's form in shock as he sighed, of course, this was going to be running gag... "Wait, who are you?"

"Just call me Vast." Palkia said simply as he then looked up at Sulfur Pot. "So, mind telling me why you're even here when you don't even live in this country?"

"Ha! Why would I need to tell you?!"

"I didn't say it as a demand, it was a suggestion. A good one too, or something bad might happen to you..." Palkia said with his eyes glowing red.

Sulfur Pot seemed to flinch back a bit from the glare, even his dragon, Nick, flinched a bit. Sulfur then shook his head and yelled.

"Wh-Who are you to be threatening me?! You don't even have weapons! You have skin too, how's that going to help?!"

"Wow, so you're one of those people that just by appearance, huh?" Palkia deadpanned. He then sighed as he dropped both his arms to his side. "If that's the case, how about this?"

They all seemed confused when he said this, though it quickly turned to shock when Palkia's body glowed brightly before replacing himself in his armour.

"So, what about now?"

"Wh-What? How the hell did you do that?!" Sulfur shouted in disbelief. The pink mermaid seemed to gasp as she said. "R-Ruka-chan! Did you see that?!"

"Yeah! And it was totally awesome!" Dolphin had replied in a shout. Palkia gave just gave a small chuckle as he looked at Sulfur.

"So? What do you think of me now?"

"Wh-Whatever! Just because you can presto and change, doesn't mean you can defeat me!" Sulfur said arrogantly. "Especially since Nick here is with me!"

"I wouldn't be so sure... Aruto Fuzuwara." Palkia said calmly. This made Sulfur recoil back in shock. "What?! How the hell do you know my name?! Just who are you?!"

"I don't need to tell you, you shouldn't even be in this network. Think of me as your executioner." Palkia stated strongly.

'He knows Sulfur Pot's real name? But, how is that possible?' Lotus wondered. From what she knew, there was no method of knowing another Burst Linker's real name from the game alone.

The only thing she could think of as an explanation to this is that Palkia either knew Sulfur in real life, accidentally found out his identity, or was a hacker of sorts. Though the last one was very unlikely.

"Plus, I'm on a schedule right now. Time to to deal with you quickly." Palkia said as his eyes flickered. He then disappeared and appeared in front of Nick.

"What?!" Sulfur exclaimed.

"Say goodbye to your pet!" Palkia then kicked Nick across the face, sending the dragon-like beast flying out of the water and to who knows where.

"Nick?!" Sulfur was shocked as his beast was gone out of sight from a single kick, the amount of power that would take to do something like that...

"Hey, you shouldn't get distracted." Sulfur Pot froze when he heard Palkia's voice behind him. Before he knew it, he felt a massive force hit his back.

"Batta batta swing!" Palkia had punched Sulfur had enough to send him flying clear out of the water while screaming.

They all went to the surface to watch Sulfur explode in the distance as a beam of yellow light appeared where he was before slowly disappearing.

"Big swing big ding! Wonder what score I got for that one?" Palkia said jokingly as he looked toward the direction that Sulfur once was. "Oh, I almost forgot."

Palkia snapped his fingers as Crikin suddenly appeared while falling on his but on a platform that Palkia just made.

"Ow! You could have told me you were going to do that!" Crikin shouted with a comically angry look on his face. The others seemed surprised as Lotus shouted. "Crikin?!"

"Master!" Crikin turned his head to see both Merrow and Dolphin waving up at him from the water. Palkia just chuckled before sensing something.

"So, Palkia. To think you would have followed us this far, you're really annoying." A familiar male voice called out.

"What do you expect? Did you think I was going to leave you two alone, Latios?" Palkia asked as he turned to look at two people in the sky.

Latios and Latias.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Where did he go?!" Touya wondered. He was looking for that boy that he had saw running towards the clouds.

He noticed all of the civilians running as fast as they could away from it, there was lightning swirling down and a massive amount of destruction was seen.

He had no idea what was going on right now, was it something to do with the Fraze? Or something else? Whatever it was, it was dangerous.

And that boy knew something about it! He needed to find the kid and get some answers from him. Touya looked around before spotting something.

"There he is!" Touya exclaimed. He looked to see Dialga standing atop of a building staring up at the clouds with serious eyes. "Hey!"

"You followed me, huh?" Dialga said calmly. He then turned his attention behind him to see Touya had arrived while panting slightly. "You do know it was a dangerous move?"

"What about you? I could say the same." Touya retorted. Dialga stared for a second before giving a small chuckle. "Somewhat, but, I suggest you get to safety before it's too late."

"Huh? What do you mean? Do you know what those clouds are?"

"Yes, I know what those clouds mean. So, I'm suggesting that you leave before you get yourself killed." Dialga stated. "This is beyond your skill, I can tell that you're far stronger than a normal human here, but no where near enough."

"Wait, you aren't human? What are you...?" Touya wondered. He could swear he's seen that face before! Who was he?!

"Well, too late for you to leave now..." Dialga sighed. Touya blinked in confusion as he looked up at the clouds in shock, the clouds started to release a dark energy down from its body.

"Master!"

"Kohaku!" Touya had shouted as Dialga saw a white tiger suddenly jump next to the black haired boy. Dialga felt a weak divine energy from it.

"Master, I sensed the disturbance and came as fast as I could!" The one known as Kohaku responded. Kohaku then looked towards Dialga and widened its eyes. "Master, that boy..."

"What is it, Kohaku?"

"I... I sense a divine energy inside of him." Kohaku had said with surprise. Touya widened his eyes and looked at Dialga in shock.

'Divine energy?! Is he another god from this world?' Touya thought in winder. He knew of God and the God of Love, but what about this boy?

"He's here, prepare yourself to run when I hold him back." Dialga stated strongly. They both watched as the dark energy began to mold and form a rather demon-like outline.

That was when it began solidifying as Dialga growled under his breath, it seemed that Hoopa had managed it, and this just made his job harder.

When it finished, all the people in the city that could see were in shock and fear. Touya and Kohaku gasped at the sight while Dialga glared.

"Hoopa..."

This was Hoopa in his true and final form, he was just massive, probably as big as Dialga was when he was in his true form.

"Hahaha! You were too late to stop me, Dialga! I have achieved my true form once again!" Hoopa laughed sadistically.

"Damnit, Hoopa!" Dialga scowled. Touya, on the other hand, had heard what Hoopa said as he looked at Dialga in shock.

'I remember now! God told me that he'd be here, I knew I recognised him!' Touya shouted mentally. He then saw Dialga turn his head towards the two of them.

"Listen! I'll hold him back, you guys need to get out of here!" Dialga didn't wait for a response before quickly jumping down off the building.

"Wait!"

"Master, we need to go!" Kohaku interrupted. Touya stopped and looked at Kohaku. "If what we heard of him being Dialga, then we are in good hands!"

"You know Dialga?"

"Only from legend, I had only thought of him to be rumour, but it seems that I'm wrong." Kohaku explained. Touya was hesitant, but reluctantly said.

"Alright, let's go!" Touya replied. Kohaku nodded as Touya jumped on the tiger's back before Kohaku began to run in the opposite direction.

"Alright, Hoopa! If it's a battle you want, then you got one!" Dialga shouted. His body began growing to huge heights as he soon transformed back into his true form and glared towards Hoopa.

"So, you reveal your true form once again, Dialga! It won't help since I'm stronger than ever!" Hoopa shouted. He then lugehd as he charged at the dragon.

That was when Hoopa threw a punch, which Dialga dodged by leaning to the side before smashing his head with Hoopa, who did the same.

This single headbutt sent an insanely powerful shockwave across the area as multiple houses and a good chunk of the city was torn apart alone.

"Th-That's his true form..." Touya muttered in awe as he looked back at the fight. He was lucky enough not to have been in the radius of that shockwave, or who knows what could have happened.

"Master! We are almost at the others!"

"Alright!"

As Touya and Kohaku quickly made their way back, Dialga smashed his head against Hoopa once again, this time making him stumble back.

"Dragon Pulse!" Dialga fired the attack from his mouth as it impacted with Hoopa, making him cry in pain. Hoopa recovered quickly before holding both of his hands forwards.

"Dark Pulse!" Hoopa had fired a beam of black and purple rings towards Dialga, who had been struck in the head. He was sent skidding back a couple of meters but stood tall.

Dialga gave a roar before charging in and slashing his claws at Hoopa, who had flown back to avoid it. Dialga took the chance as Hoopa was landing to charge in and headbutt.

"Gah! You'll pay for that!" Hoopa roared. Dialga just snorted before he flew into the air, leaving a large current of air in his path.

Hoopa soon followed after him before firing off a barrage of Shadow Balls towards Dialga, Dialga turned around before using Dragon Claw to block them all.

"Raah!" Both of them shouted as they clashed once more, sending a ripple through the air when their bodies clashed against one another.

"Flash Cannon!" Dialga roared as he fired the blast from his mouth, Hoopa quickly retreated from their close position as a ring from his body moved in front of him and absorbed the attack. "You and your damn rings."

"What? Angry?" Hoopa said with a feral smile. Dialga then widened his eyes when six rings appeared around his body. "Hyperspace Fury!"

"Gah!" Dialga grunted continuously as he was being pummelled by Hoopa's six fists as he watched through one of them while laughing.

"What's wrong, Dialga?! Can't deal with my new power?!" Hoopa laughed. Dialga just gave a small chuckle, as he had a bit of blood running down his mouth. "Don't underestimate me, I'm far from finished."

Dialga's crystals as well as his eyes began glowing intensely as a blue light seemed to freeze Hoopa's body for a bit. Dialga took the chance to get out of the circle as he flew out.

It didn't take long as Hoopa then broke free from the time bind as he returned back to his original appearance before the attack as he looked at Dialga with narrowed eyes.

"You're manipulation over Time is as good as always, maybe even better than before. But, you know you can't hold one of your own forever with that ability of yours." Hoopa stated.

"Oh, I know very well. But, I can hold you for long enough for me to make that escape." Dialga responded in a calm voice.

True to his words, Dialga's time powers when being used to restrain other beings of his rank, meaning the other True Gods, he can't hold them frozen in time for very long.

"But, enough chit chat. Let's go!" Dialga roared as his eyes glowed brightly. Hoopa's eyes glowed a malicious red as he gave a feral grin.

They both glared into each other like they were enemies their entire life, almost like they truly hated each other. They both then gave their own roars before rushing at one another once again.

"Raaaah!"

(O)-(O)-(O)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

753K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
921K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...