The Phantoms new Angel of Mus...

By TheCreator900

Erik Destler has been alive for 121 years. Why? He is immortal, well, only until his life goes the way he pla... More

Chapter one: The girl
chapter two: staying
chapter three: sing for me
Chapter four: Pranks and revenge
Chapter five: A day out
Chapter six: The nightmare
Chapter seven: The Auditions
Chapter Eight: The dream again
Chapter nine: Erik meets Addie's friends
Chapter ten: Love Never Dies
Chapter eleven: Erik meets Milo
chapter twelve: Erik's gift
Chapter thirteen: Milo meets Addie
Chapter fourteen: Milo's choice
Chapter fifteen: Saying goodbye
chapter sixteen: moving in
Chapter Seventeen: a distraction
Chapter Eighteen: Erik meets Addie's mum again
Chapter Twenty: pregnancy days
Chapter twenty-one: The End

Chapter Nineteen: the wedding

383 4 0
By TheCreator900

Addie's POV:

Erik and I have sorted out most of the wedding, now we need to sort out the rest so today me, Katelyn and (Y/N) were searching for bride and bridesmaids dresses.

"What about this one?" (Y/N) asked showing me a dress that would hug around my legs.

"If you don't want me to move, no thanks," I said.

"Hey Addie," I heard Katelyn say, "take a look at this."

I had a look at the dress Katelyn picked out and it was beautiful.

"I think this is the one," I said smiling.

We found Katelyn's and (Y/N)'s bridesmaids dresses, we paid for all three dresses and headed to Katelyn's house.

"Do you think Erik will wear a kilt on the day of the wedding?" (Y/N) asked.

"I can't see Erik wearing a kilt," I said, "he'll probably just wear his normal suit."

"Probably," Katelyn said.

"Also, Katelyn, how did it go with Freddy?" I asked.

"He actually asked me to be his girlfriend!" Katelyn said happily.

"Nice," (Y/N) said.

"When is the wedding Addie?" Katelyn asked.

"Two months from now," I told her.

"That's gonna feel like an eternity," (Y/N) said.

"You're telling me," I said.

"I wonder if Erik can keep his feelings in check before then," (Y/N) said.

"What do you mean?" Katelyn asked.

"Erik has text me saying how he wants to have children with Addie but he wants to wait until you two are married," (Y/N) told me.

"If this is one of your ways of talking about sex, don't start," Katelyn told (Y/N).

"I'm actually serious," she said taking her phone out and showing us the conversation between her and Erik.

"He's certain of his decision then," Katelyn said.

"And Addie, I have an idea for what you can wear that night," (Y/N) said putting her phone away.

"Let's get to Katelyn's house then you can show me," I said.

(Time skip)

We got to Katelyn's house and put the dresses away. (Y/N) was looking on her phone trying to find what she thought I should wear.

"Here it is," she said handing her phone to me.

On the screen was a sexy bunny Halloween costume which looked like a suit with a mini skirt and black bunny ears.

"I think I know exactly what you're thinking," I said handing her phone back.

"What am I thinking?" She asked.

"Turn me into a sexy female Phantom and turn him on," I said.

"Exactly!" (Y/N) said, "so, wanna do it?"

"I never thought I'd say this but, yeah," I said.

"I'll order it for you along with a phantom mask and a long black haired wig," (Y/N) said smiling.

(Time skip one day until the wedding)

"Do you have to go?" Erik asked for what feels like the 50th time now.

"Yes Erik, I have to go," I told him, "its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding so, I'll see you tomorrow at the Cathedral."

He sighed and said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

We gave each other one last kiss before I left with (Y/N) and Katelyn.

(Time skip)

Narrator's POV:

(Y/N) and Katelyn were helping Addie with her dress while Erik was with Freddy who agreed to help with the wedding. Addie was right about Erik not wearing a kilt, he just wore his old suit.

"Are you ready Erik?" Freddy asked.

"Yes," Erik said.

Before Freddy left with Erik, he snuck the sexy phantom outfit in the bathroom. Back with Addie, she was seriously nervous.

"What will happen if something goes wrong?" Addie asked her friends.

"Everything will be fine," Katelyn told her friend.

"I hope so," Addie said.

As expected, Erik was there before Addie.

Erik's POV:

I never thought I'd be so nervous in my life. Most of the people who came were Freddy's old classmates because the rest of us didn't have any friends to invite.

A few minutes later, the wedding music started to play and Addie started to walk down the aisle. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress.

When she got up to me, the Minister said a few words, her mum agreed to the marriage and now it was time to make it official.

"Do you take Addison Long to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The Minister asked me.

"I do," I said without hesitation.

"Do you take Erik Destler to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The Minister asked Addie.

"I do," she said smiling which made me smile more than I already was.

"Then with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," the Minister said happily, "you may kiss the bride!"

I wasted no time pulling Addie in for a passionate kiss which she accepted happily. Everyone was clapping and cheering and I think I even heard a wolf whistle but I ignored it. We separated from our kiss smiling. We headed to the St. Magnus Cafe, which was right across the road from the Cathedral and had the wedding party. Addie threw her bouquet and Katelyn caught it. Freddy, Katelyn and the rest of their bad called the Animatronics were playing and singing songs while everyone either danced or sang along.

"Time for the slow dance between the bride and groom," Freddy said.

"May I have this dance Miss Destler?" I asked offering my hand for her.

"You may Mr Destler," Addie said taking my hand.

(Sang by Freddy and Katelyn)

"You look beautiful in that dress Addie," I told her.

"And as usual, you look so handsome," she told me.

"Even with my mask?" I asked.

"Of course," she said smiling.

"Addie?" I said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"How would you feel about having children?" I asked.

"I'd love to have children," she said, "I just need to be sure you'd like children."

"Well, I've given it some thought and... I'd like to have children with you," I told her.

"You're certain?" She asked.

"I am," I told her.

"Alright," she said seductively.

The day came to an end and (Y/N) dropped us home. When we got to our bedroom, I pinned her to the door and kissed her eagerly.

"Hey Erik," Addie said out of breath, "you get yourself ready while I dress into something more appropriate."

"Alright," I said letting her go to the bathroom connected to our bedroom.

I stripped down to my pants and laid on the bed waiting for Addie.

"Are you ready?" Addie asked from the bathroom.

"Yes," I said.

She opened the door to reveal herself in a sexy dress with a long black wig and a mask that looked like mine.

"Like what you see?" She asked seductively fiddling with the front of the dress.

"Yes," I said feeling myself get excited.

Let's just say, we had fun that night.

(A/N: if you want me to write a Lemon I will give it a try. Just keep in mind it will be my first so it may be bad also, here's all the stuff from the wedding.)

(Y/N) and Katelyn's bridesmaids dresses

Cake

Wedding party

Wedding rings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.1K 40
Erik and Christine have gotten married. Christine went to 'bed' Erik was taken and tried to warn Christine. Christine tried to run she ran right int...
9K 312 22
Ok let's see. Phantom of the Opera fan fic, ummm, what else? I don't own any of the characters except the reader and her brother, also their parents...
81.1K 2.6K 58
A Phantom of the Opera fan falls into a world that she can partially recognize from her favorite movie. She has the chance to save the Phantom for hi...
451 20 9
The Phantom Of The Opera. Erik Destler. And with Christine's older sister, Mavis DaaƩ, Mavis knew nothing of him. But he knew everything of her. But...