Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)

11.4K 355 24
By randomthingsbyme

Hi sweet hearts! Sorry to keep you all waiting. >___< I was really busy. I hope you guys would like it. :)

Chapter 9 – Remembering

Few days after finding out about Stephen’s real situation, Priscilla and Natasha would constantly pay their new friend a visit. They want to be an instrument in helping Stephen in the best way that they could, whether it is to help him regain his memories or help him have a new life.

“Hey there, mister!” Natasha greeted as she opened the door of Stephen’s room. Priscilla then walked after Natasha and is carrying some snacks with her.

“I knew it was you guys!” Stephen said as he quickly pulled himself up in a sitting position.  “I mean you two are the only ones who visits me anyway.”

“Here, have some snacks.” Priscilla said as she stretched her hands, giving the snacks to the man. Natasha then just seated at the simple sofa placed about two meters away from the left side of the bed. Stephen took an apple while Priscilla grabbed the chips as she slacked down beside Natasha.

Everyone then looked at the door upon hearing the sound of the knock. A nurse then entered carrying a plastic bag with her.

“uhm, hi! Sorry I forgot to give these during your first few weeks here. These are the things that we have recovered when Ms. Hamilton sent you here.” The nurse with a brunette hair said as she placed the plastic bag at the top of the table beside Stephen’s table. “I hope these could help you in remembering the things you have forgotten.”

“Thanks!” Stephen mumbled as the nurse slowly made her way towards the door.

The nurse then winked at her. “No problem”

The nurse then left the room after what she said. The three then looked at each other and looked at the bag that was brought inside by the nurse.  Stephen then placed the apple to his white side table and took the plastic bag. Out of curiosity, both Priscilla and Natasha quickly stood up and approached Stephen who is inspecting the bag.

“Let’s take a look, maybe it would help you identify your past.” Priscilla encouraged Stephen as she stood up at his left side with Natasha.

Stephen then opened the bag. There were only few items inside it, some clothes which was worn by Stephen on the day of the accident. It was identified by Priscilla and there was another small zipped plastic inside. Stephen pulled it out of the bag and opened it.  It’s a ring! He quickly took it out of the bag and examined it. It was a simple yet elegant and expensive looking white golden ring. It has an “S.L.” engraved on its back.

“S.L.?” Stephen mumbled as he raised the ring to let the two women look at it as well. Priscilla took and inspected it.

“What could ‘S.L’ mean?” Natasha asked the two wearing a curios face.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s something about me.” Stephen answered as he looked up at the ceiling. Natasha then started pacing back and forth while Priscilla then sat at the edge of Stephen’s bed as she thinks of ideas what the ‘S.L.’ would mean.

Stephen quickly placed it in his finger as he noticed a lighter shade in his finger which could probably mean it was placed there.

“Oh my!!!” Natasha exclaimed as she stopped from walking back and forth and her green eyes widened. Her left hand covering her mouth making the two lookedinher direction. “What if that’s his name? Initials of his name, I mean.” Natasha said as she approached the two.

“What if it’s not?” Stephen contradicted as he took his apple again.

“Yeah! You’ve got a point there, Tash!” Priscilla praised her best friend. “But what does S and L stands for?”

“Let’s search. Common names that starts with S and Spanish surnames that starts with L?”Natasha hesitantly suggested as she bit her lower lip and raised her iPhone.

“Not a bad idea.” Stephen said as he leaned his back towards the head board of his bed. “better than having no name at all.”

After some time of searching through the web, Priscilla and Natasha would consecutively give a common name that starts with an S and wait for Stephen’s response. They believe that he may somehow feel a familiarity if his name was mentioned.

“Sawyer?”

“no.”

“Scott?”

“no.”

“Sean?”

“no.”

 “Sebastian?”

“no.”

 “Sergio?”

“no.”

 “hmm, Shawn?”

“no.”

“Still no? What about Sheldon?”

“no.”

 “Simon?”

“no.”

 “uhh, Spencer?”

“no.”

 “Stanley?”

“no.”

 “Is it Solomon?”

“no.”

 “Stefan?”

Stephen’s eyes then widened but then he tilted his head signalling them that he is not sure about it.

“Steve? Or Steven?”

“I quit. I’m getting a headache now, ladies… But I honestly think that we are almost there.”Stephen said as he lied down on his bed and took a deep breath.

“Okay, last one which one would you prefer? Steve or  Steven? At least we could call you now by a name, right?” Natasha said as she crossed her legs and placed his chin at the top of her two hands.

“Or Stefan since that was the name when he first reacted differently.” Priscilla suggested before eating a mouthful of chips.

“Either. It’s fine with me.” Stephen said as he closed his eyes. “Sorry, my head is just aching right now.”

“Would you like us to call a nurse?” Priscilla asked as if about to go out.

“No need, I’ll just rest.”

“We’ll just go out, ok?” Tash said as she stood up and grabbed Priscilla’s arms. Stephen just nodded but his eyes were still closed.

The last thing that Prince Stephen heard was the sound of a closing door. Trying to remember all the things at once gave him a headache. Maybe it’s not yet the time to remember everything. Stephen then just closed his eyes and fell asleep.

On the other hand, at the Kingdom of Havre Quiella, It’s been weeks since the accident occurred and everything is back to normal now except for the fact that the royal family could still feel the loneliness without the presence of the prince.

“Catherine? Angelique?” The queen called out as she opened the door of Princess Catherine’s room.  Her room is big and simple. Its wall was painted cream and her flooring was dark brown laminated wood flooring. Her room’s door is a white mahogany door with elegant carvings that were suited for a princess like herself. 

As you open her door, a small living room would welcome you.  A white  sofa, an elegant center table and a mauve furry carpet would welcome you.  Her queen sized bed was located at the centre of the room.  Across it was her white vanity mirror, where the designer make ups and perfumes were placed and a picture frame. A Complete family picture of the royal family. A meter away from it was a white stylish door that leads to her wardrobe.

The two princesses were seated at the bed with the pillows on their lap. The Queen walked inside as Ysabella and Charles walked after her.  “Su tio Charles y tiaYsabellava a volver a Edinburgh. Porfavor, dilesun adios.” [“Your uncle Charles and Aunt Ysabella will be going back to Edinburgh. Please go say bye. ] The Queen Victoria commanded. The two princesses then stood up.

“Tener un viaje seguro, tia y tio!” [Have a safe trip, auntie and uncle!] Princess Catherine said as she hugged both Ysabella and Charles. Princess Angelique’s face then started to be reddish.

“What’s the matter, dearest princess?” Ysabella said as she let go of Catherine’s hug and slightly bent down to Angelique.

“I- I will miss you, tia y tio!” Angelique said and tears started to fall. She quickly hugged Ysabella as well as Charles. “Promete que va a visitar otra vez pronto?"[Promise you’ll visit again soon?] she beggedwith a tone demanding for a yes.

“We will, young lady.” Charles said as she fixed the princess’s hair.

“Visit Edinburgh as well, will you?” Ysabella told the young one as she dried her tears up. The princess then just nodded and gave the two a beautiful and big smile.

Afterwards, the servants carried the baggage of the Charles and Ysabella and brought it to the car. Charles and Ysabella were then driven to the airport where the private plane of the royal family was waiting for them to arrive.

---

A/N: Don't forget to click that vote button or become a fan. :D That's if you liked it. ^____^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 131 78
Step into an enchanting world brimming with love, secrets, and past intrigues, where the destiny of a kingdom teeters on the edge amidst a whirlwind...
578 33 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
396K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...
33.5K 3.4K 56
Life's controversy is overcome by understanding and conquered by love. Two couples. First, there is Lord Bennett Caldwell, Earl of Kendal. He knows o...