Speak Up... (Sequel to Can't...

De TeenKween985

Sequel to Can't Say. After Avi was discharged from the hospital following the horrific events that took plac... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
T®! |°¢¥!!!

Chapter 20

16 1 0
De TeenKween985

In honour of school starting at 10:50 instead of 8:45 for Founders Day. Here it is Ladies, Gents and all in between... The final chapter.
--------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAHH!!"

"OH MY GOD!!  "

"OH GOD!"

"GUYS HELP ME!! "

"AVI!!!! "

*** 2 ½ hours before seizing ... ***

13:30

"Avi, come on! We're running late! We're supposed to meet them in thirty minutes what are you doing up there!"

Avi was actually struggling to find a suitable shirt to wear with his skinny jeans.

"Picking out a shirt! Wait!"

"You have plenty shirts! Just pick one!"

"WAIT!"

He was rummaging through his wardrobe when he found a pristine, white shirt. He looked over at the bed and saw one of his black jackets and his black converse boots. He threw those on and detangles his mane, considering he had no time to put it up. He just made sure it covered part of his face.

Kevin was sat downstairs waiting for him to hurry the hell up with finding an outfit to wear.

"and i thought women took forever..."

He mumbled as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Avi walked to him as Kevin stood from the couch.

"Took you so long to find a white shirt?"

"Shut up."

Kevin ignored the glaring man behind him and sat in the car, waiting for the brunette to follow suit as he was too busy checking his hair to make sure it wasn't a complete mess.

"Hurry up!"

"I'M cOmInG!"

The darker male did shut up after that and waited patiently seeing that his significant other was beginning to go down the road of rage. He sat quietly, staring holes into the side of Avi's head, and waited until he came out of the house only 10 minutes later looking like a Jewish God in Kevin's words, making the elder male swoon the same way he did 3 years ago.

Avi sat in the passenger seat and noticed Kevin staring.

"Can I help you?"

That made his snap out of his trance. Avi fell into a giggle fit as Kevin cleared his throat of nothing but is feelings.

"No no. I'm fine. Let's go I already have 13 messages from the others asking where we are."

He snarled as they pulled out the driveway.

"Beauty takes time."

He replied as they pulled out of the drive way and headed to Scömíché's house to pick up the other three. They hadn't noticed the black jeep behind them.

30 minutes later. 2 hours before seizing... 14:00.

They pulled into the drive way of Scott & Mitch's house and honked at them. They soon noticed a tall blonde, short brunette and a very short blonde walking out the door. The trio escorted themselves into the car. Scott squeezed into the back, visibly uncomfortable.

"You wanna switch, Scott? "

"no... its fine... "

His voice was strained yet convincing.

"You sure? "

"yeah... "

"Love your hair, Avi. "

"Its the reason why were late Kirst. "

"Stop hating, Kevin. You can't do what I do. "

And with that he purposefully flipped his hair in the other mans face cause laughter to erupt from the back of the car and snarls to come from the man next to him. Because of this, the car took off with force causing everyone to fly back in their seats. Avi's hair became a slight mess from the impact.

"Kevin! My hair! "

He pulled down the car mirror and proceeded to fix his hair and style it better because he didn't like how it turned out.

1 hour later... 1 hour before seizing... 15:00...

No paparazzi... Whew...

They just reached the market and they were in awe. The vast range of fruit and veggies not to mention the sweet treats being sold.

The group wondered around the market looking at the different stalls, each attracted to something different.

"Look at those strawberries, Scotty. "

Mitch's liked the berries.

"THERE'S A DOGGY PARK!! jEsUs!! "

Scott found a doggo park.

"Oh my god, cupcakes. Guys look! "

Kirstie's eyes were on the sweet treats.

"i'm starting to regret coming. "

Avi wanted to go home.

"Why? What's wrong? "

"I just... I feel like I'm being watched. "

He turned to check his surroundings but he didn't see anyone. He didn't see the man behind the convenient store looking at him, eyeing his every move.

"C'mom. Loosen up a bit. I'm sure it's just your imagination. "

Avi sighed. Sure he felt like this before but this time, it felt different... more real...

The trio noticed nothing though and instead were bickering on where they should go first.

"Can we just go to the fruit stall. Then to the other places! "

"The dog park isn't even part of the market. We're here for the market. "

"Have a bit of fun, will you? Dogs are fun! "

"i saw a jewellery stand. we should go look."

They all looked at each other before back at their friend.

"Sure. Let's go."

Avi's smile was bigger than ever, he rushed off towards the stall. He thought he heard whispers of 'Move-in' but he brushed it off like it was dirt on his shoulder...

A car pulled up. It was a Black SUV. Rather large if you ask me.

The door on the left side opened slightly and inside, 3 men were sat there. 2 in the front, 1 in the back on the right side. The one behind the wheel spoke into the radio that was attached to his shirt.

"Spunk, get into position, he's moving towards the jewellery stall..."

The man outside moved to hide behind one of the large green bins behind one of the buildings right across from the car. He watched as Avi picked up a necklace and held it up to his friends.

They all looked at him before they turned to each other. Kevin gestured to him.

"Come on... Don't leave him waiting."

He went to walk before he heard the youngers mumble under their breath.

"i wanna go to the doggy park..."

"the fruits look so good..."

"mmm... cupcakes-"

"oh Come ON!"

He turned to them and they stopped in their tracks, rather scared.

"Can you guys stop complaining and cooperate. I mean look at him."

He pointed to the bearded man who was across the market from them, who was looking at them rather excitedly like a puppy who was about to be adopted after god knows how long. His smile was as wide as ever before running off to another stall.

"This is the first time he has wanted to come out the house in months. He's having a good time. Let's not spoil that for him, yeah?"

"mmm Ok..."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Fine..."

"Good."

He turned to go back to the excited man at the jewellery stand before Kirstie saw something moving in the corner of her eye, something rather suspicious.

"who else saw that?"

"Saw what, kit?"

"I-i... i thought i saw... whatever... it don't matter..."

They kept walking and she saw it again. This time she stopped.

"No guys, there is something there."

"Kirstin, what are you talking about?"

The man in the car spoke into his radio again.

"They're suspicious. We need to get a move on, get ready."

Avi was slowly walking backwards to stand in front of the back door, Spunk moved ever so slightly so he could grab him as fast as possible.

"Avi! Come here for a minute!"

"We need to hurry. Move on my count. 3..."

The bass raised his hands in confusion. The men moved into position. This time, Kirstie knew, someone was there.

"Avi come here!!"

"2..."

He was even closer to the car--

"1..."

They took their final precautions, the man moved one last time and they all saw him. They knew what she was on about but frankly, it was too late...

"NOW!"

"AVRIEL BENJAMIN KAPLAN COME HERE RIGHT---"

Everyone was looking at her and the man had come out the shadows and was barreling straight towards Avi, tackling him and shoving him into the car, the door had been opened before.

"AAAAAAAHH!!"

"OH MY GOD!! "

"OH GOD!"

"GUYS HELP ME!! "

"AVI!!!! "

Kevin ran as fast as he could pass the crowds but he was far too slow. Avi was in, the man jumped in straight after, dropping a piece of paper behind him before he slammed the door shut and the car drove off. Kevin stood and watched as it sped off. Avi tried to sit up but the man on the right side of him brought him back down, he was sandwiched between two men and he could do nothing about it. Kevin looked down at the paper that fell and picked it up with his sleeve.

Olusola: - $6,000,000,000. Deadline not met.

Kevin could feel the blood practically evaporating in his veins. He was livid. The others were looking at him as he stood ever so slowly.

"Kevin what is it?"

He mumbled something incoherent.

"wha--"

"in the car... IN THE CAR NOW!!"

The trio practically sprinted to the car with an infuriated Nigerian hot on their tails.

They threw themselves in the car and sped off. They had lost him once... they got him back... but he was taken from them... but he was not about to lose the love of his life again... He would do anything... Even if that meant travelling half-way across the world for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*evil ass grin* xYumiixx... what did I say... (if you're wondering why I tag her so much, she's an irl friend who goes to the same school and is in the same year/grade as me so i love seeing her reactions.) This is the end hope you enjoyed this book I am working on the trilogy as we speak so stay tuned for that and as always Stay Royal My Royalties👑👑👑~~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

566 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...
8.9K 526 29
Best Kirstie Maldonado Fanfic- Best Kavi Fanfic- PTX Fanfic Awards 2018 ******************************************* "Now she got a six-year-o...
4.1K 355 12
Travis, Hey, it's Mitch. I just got out of the hospital and I feel betrayed and hurt. My friend has been lying to me and has returned to the world b...
11.8K 490 17
After Kirstie confessed her love for Avi in New York, they both decided to just stay friends. Kirstie needs a place to stay after realising that she...