Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
away
trahison
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

A blinding white end

35 1 0
By luna_renn

Ruby who had Crescent Rose, cut down a few Grimm around her. She was in her spider suit as well.

Ruby: Penny!

Penny jumped out from behind her and she threw her swords cutting down groups of Grimm then fired lasers out of her blades killing a few more.

Ruby: let's go!

Penny: right away!

————

Over with everyone else's who haven't moved from their spots.

Jade gets a call in his visor. It was Jaune and he answers.

Jaune: JADE! SAVE HER!

Jade: what? Where are you?!

Jaune: I'm fine! In Vale, but Pyrrha! She went to go fight that woman by herself! She doesn't stand a chance!

Jade: where!

Jaune: Ozpin's office! She went after her! Go! NOW!

Jade: no need to yell. Also, call Lily, she's been worried about you all this time. She's your girlfriend after all.

The screen disappears and Jade looked to Lily who's scroll rings.

Mina: usually I would say don't. But you need to save her.

Jade goes invisible and got up. He teleports away then Nora looked over.

All she saw was the rose petals.

Nora: Jade...? He disappeared!

Ren: even with a missing eye, his spider-sense should make up for it. ....I hope?

———

Ruby and Penny finally made it to the outside of the tower to see the Grimm wyvern around it.

Ruby zoomed her lenses in to see inside the tower. The elevator was broken meaning she would be the only one going.

Ruby: Penny! The elevator is broken, I'll be going by myself.

Jade: oh, no you ain't!

She felt his hand on her shoulder forcing her to turn around.

Jade: Penny, go back to everyone else, me and Ruby will bring back Pyrrha.

Penny: alright!

Penny sprints away.

Both of their spider senses go off and they look up. The top of the tower breaks apart and Jade grabbed Ruby and teleported to a safe area.

The metal falls down around the tower lifting up a lot of dust.

He was shielding Ruby then retracted his mask.

Jade: you okay?

She removed her mask as well.

Ruby: I'm fine.

She looked to see that his eyepatch was more of just black cloth wrapped around his head covering his eye.

They both get a dreadful feeling all around them and felt a sense of urgency.

Jade: go!

He takes her hand and they both put their mask back on. He spins and throws her at the tower.

While in the air she turned and shot a web to his hand and pulled bringing him up with her.

When they latched onto the tower they slide down a bit.

Once their grip was fine they stand and sprint up the tower.

———

Ruby was the first to make it up the tower and jumped up high into the air. From this spot, she can see Pyrrha on her knees and Cinder aiming an arrow.

She used her semblance to dash down to the ground but didn't exactly know where she was going. She appears right in the arrow direction and it goes right through her left lenses and right into her eye.

Cinder: the hell?

Ruby falls to the ground and Pyrrha stares horrified.

Cinder: I'll just kill you both.

Ruby looked over and seen Cinder aiming once again. jade reached the top as well and seen what had happened.

His eye burns up and glows as Ruby's does the same. Bright, snow white light shot through their eyes and covered everything around them. Even the people from the ship port could see what had happened.

After all that, Cinder somehow managed to escape but they left the wyvern frozen in stone.

This imperfect attack also rendered both Jade and Ruby unconscious on the ground. Pyrrha also was knocked unconscious from exhaustion. 

A little white bird appears and turns into Summer.

A red portal opens and Raven walks through.

Summer: Raven...

Raven: Summer... Listen. These kids are hurt. I'm not here to fight, I want to save Jade.

Summer scowls.

Summer: bring him to patch! If he's not there you will regret it. I won't go easy on you like last time.

Raven: whatever. Get those two medical attention and I'll get Jade to Patch. Actually, it looks like you'll have to make yourself known if you want to help? How about I take those two over to sweet ol' Lily?

Summer looked away thinking.

Raven: clocks ticking!

Summer: fine! You take those two to Lily! I'll get Jade! As much as I don't want to give you two people, I don't have a choice!

Raven: looks like we can agree on something for once.

Raven and Summer trade places and Raven looks to the knocked out children.

Raven: also, I not lying-

She turned around to see Summer and Jade gone.

Raven: well, I should actually get these two to Lily..... oooh, she won't be walking for a while...

——————————

Jade awakens in a room that was familiar yet not to him.

He feels something on his hand and looked to see Ruby gripping his hand from the other bed.

Jade: Ruby...?

He said tiredly. He then noticed the eye patch she had on.

Jade: no...

Raven: you're awake! JADE'S AWAKE!

He then hears a dish break, Ruby gasp, and three people running up the steps.

They all busted into the room scaring both Jade and Ruby.

Lily: you're awake!

Qrow: I don't have to bury you!

Tai: what the fuck, Qrow.

Qrow: we all know no one else would've done it.

Raven: I'd bury Ruby.

Lily: besides those idiots, How do you two feel?!

Tai: hey wait-

Lily: shut up! who's a doctor here?

Tai: fair point... fair point...

He said while nodding his head and backing away.

----------

Lily does a quick examination of the two and they were both perfect. unusually perfect for Jade.

Lily: your leg...?

Jade: I thought I completely destroyed it. I'm guessing I shouldn't walk?

Lily: no actually, you can walk all you want! It's weird but I don't know why. Just tell me if you have any pain.

She said to Ruby and Jade. They both nod and she heads out the room.

Ruby: I'm still a bit confused... I remember my eye getting stabbed out, but nothing after that...

Tai walked over and pulled up a chair.

Tai: well... Raven brought you back here and Jade arrived with Lily.

Ruby: oh. Wait! Yang! Is she alright?!

Tai looked away letting out a little sigh.

Jade: our injuries are minor to what she has to go through. After all, she lost her whole arm.

Qrow: it's not easy fighting half blind, kid.

Jade: it is when you have a mysterious and mystical sense protecting you from every direction.

Raven: that right, huh? Then what's up with the eyes?

Jade: I never said our reaction speed was perfect.

He crossed his arms.

Tai: past all this. I'm just glad my girls are back home.

Qrow roller his eyes making Raven snicker.

Tai then peeked at Jade.

Tai: and! And- and boy!

Jade: yeah, yeah... I'll get the rundown from Lily. I need something to eat.

Raven/Qrow: well come on, kid.

They looked to each other.

Raven: Jade. You wanna come with me, right?

Qrow: I think I'm a little more important in his life.

They glare at each other.

Jade: uh. I think I'm gonna go with the person who's been in my life since the beginning. Peace!

He teleports away.

Tai sighs.

Tai: Raven, why are you even here?

Raven: what? I wanted to see my favorite child.

Qrow: which is not your own?

Raven: yup. Jade's my favorite.

Ruby: but isn't Yang your daughter?

Raven: Yang is-!

Qrow covered her mouth.

Qrow: we don't talk about these things with her. Got it?

Raven rolled her eyes and took his hand off her mouth.

Raven: don't touch me until you can see straight, you drunk.

She walked out of the room.

Qrow: jeez.

He then checked for his flask and felt nothing.

Qrow: great.... there are two possible culprits as well...

End of chapter 15 volume 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 3.6K 35
Good or evil. Life or death. Light or dark. Living or dying. None of those mattered to (y/n). For as long as he could remember he never really felt a...
906K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
268K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
14.8K 345 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...