The Adopted Daughter of The G...

By Idontcare552

Luna Clara Robin is a high school girl who loves just about everything. From reading to writing to playing wi... More

Later
The Next Week
Wow. Just wow.
What!?
First Tour
The Rest of that day
Later on
How could you do this?
I miss my home
Sleepovers
This Should Be Fun
Adoption Process
Sometimes I wonder Why I'm Friends with You
What Have I Gotten Myself Into?
No Longer an Orphan Kid
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?
Untitled Part 18
Always Prepared
Landing
Grandparents
Celebrity Watch List
Christmas Part One
Christmas Part Two
Christmas Part Three
Untitled Part 26
New Classes and First Day Back
Jealousy
Doctor Shaun Murphy Reports on Duty
Absent?
Hospitals
Untitled Part 32
Short Chapter
Slight Angst
Leaving
Angst and Attacks
Award Shows
I'm Back
Critics' Choice Awards
Sigh
Final Exams Day One
Final Exams Day Two
New Kid
New Kid Part 2
Sacoglossan Sea Slugs and Birthdays Part One
Birthdays Part 2

Introduction

1.2K 14 5
By Idontcare552

Clara Robin woke up. She did her usual Monday morning routine. She got dressed after she took a shower. Clara didn't wear makeup because what was the point?

Clara quickly got her brother and sister up. They were the age six and nine. They're names were Daniel and Cadence.

Clara made them breakfast and hurried them out the door. Clara was fifteen but had a license.

She drove her siblings to school. Clara did this because she didn't want to ever bother her foster parents. They were kind enough to take in three kids, including one with autism.

Clara headed to CEC or Central Education Center. Even though she was just an eleventh grader, she took college classes there ever since she was in ninth grade.

Clara parked her Lexus and opened up her trunk. In the back was a blue guitar.

Clara walked to the front of the school. First bell wouldn't ring for another ten minutes so she had time.

Clara opened the door and sat at a table in the cafeteria next to her friend, Andrew.

"Good morning," she greeted.

He looked up from his laptop.

"Morning,"

"How was your weekend?" Clara questioned.

"Good," he replied. "I watched Dragonball and stayed up until three in the morning playing minecraft."

"Of course you did," Clara remarked.

"How was yours?" Andrew asked.

"Fine. I watched Harry Potter and read. I listened to music and then binge watched Netflix and YouTube."

"Of course you did," Andrew sighed.

The bell then rang. 

*Hope you enjoy. Things will pick up later.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 375 26
Luna is a 17 year old girl in junior year. Born normal until she was roaming through her parents room but instead she finds paper of her real parents...
271K 12.6K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
520K 11.7K 78
Maya is a 12 year old girl just waiting for someone to adopt her. All she has is her lonely room and her heros, who are only through a screen. Read h...
228K 5.5K 52
Maya bishop, captain of station 19 has always had a fear of being touched. but what happens when she meets dr Carina Deluca, someone whos touch she c...