Elements: Rise of The Destruc...

Mklng13 tarafından

High school. Pretty normal. Homework, classes, some class smarty pants, class clowns and even a skateboarding... Daha Fazla

Same Old, Same Old (Chapter 1)
Plot Twist (Chapter 2)
...Sensei? (Chapter 3)
Targets Identified (Chapter 4)
Magic 101 (Chapter 5)
Coach that burns! (Chapter 6)
Scars Don't Heal (Chapter 7)
Bandages can't stop the pain (Chapter 8)
Behind that smile (Chapter 9)
Love and Care the Orphanage (Chapter 10)
Separated at 4 (Chapter 11)
Orphan and adopted (Chapter 12)
Twins of Fire and Water (Chapter 13)
Super Strength (Chapter 14)
Just a replacement to you?(Chapter 15)
A Hole In My Life (Chapter 16)
Forced Passions (Chapter 17)
Family Scars (Chapter 18)
Teddy Bear (Chapter 19)
Mom? Dad? (Chapter 20)
Skates and Boards (Chapter 21)
Ice and Lightning (Chapter 22)
Not The Orphanage (Chapter 23)
First Battle (Chapter 24)
Staff of Misery (Chapter 25)
Orb of Portals (Chapter 26)
Relic of Reverse (Chapter 27)
As If I Haven't Already Raised Enough Kids (Chapter 28)
Something's Missing, but what? (Chapter 29)
Remember The Good 'Ol Days? (Chapter 30)
What's The Plan? (Chapter 31)
Meeting of Elements and Masters (Chapter 32)
Plans of Both Sides (Chapter 33)
Amy VS Captains and Generals (Chapter 34)
We Trust, You Lie (Chapter 35)
Sibling VS Sibling (Chapter 36)

Author's Note

66 3 2
Mklng13 tarafından

Hey guys and asalamualakum to my fellow Muslims,

You can call me M.K, the author of this gonna-be-long book! First off, thank you for taking the time out to read this original work of mine! (yes, it's not a fanfiction). I put in a lot of time into this book and keep in mind that this is a series! Writing this is a lot of fun, and I hope you enjoy the story as much as I do!

This is copyrighted and all artwork included in this series will be of my own original work, unless said so otherwise, so please none of the stealing and reposting without credit to the original artist. I don't mind constructive criticism but please be polite and respectful to each other! The comments section and this place is a safe zone!

Some things about the series:

The chapters increase in length as they go along, the final chapters reach about 6,000 words, just so you're warned!

When there are two dashed lines (--), that means that there is a scene change. Three dashed lines (---), that means that there is a time skip, which can be from the next day to weeks. Four dashed lines (----) mean that there is a flashback.

Most of the time, it'll be pretty easy to figure out what's going on, and I will have it written so that you can tell.

I do draw traditionally so you can expect some art coming your way of the story too! Follow me on Instagram @drawingfandoms13 for story art and other things too!

So...on to the story! Please vote, comment and share :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

662 40 12
Maija Wessels, a high school junior, is confident, clever, and insightful. She hangs out at the beach with her besties, loves S'mores, and has a majo...
368 1 41
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
79.7K 3.4K 31
You either become brilliant, or you get killed. When Alyssa was invited to a boarding school to learn magic, she was expecting something out of a Har...
23.2K 799 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...