The Gentle Giant

By Midnighthunger

I look down at the frail frame of the girl. I unlatched her cage and nudged her with my foot. It seems cruel... More

Please Read!
Axel
Hazel
Cheap
Preparations
Hands
Blue
Blue's Food
Stand
Forget
Care
Hairbrush
Truth
Cuddles
Dinner
Like me
Kara
Sale
Home
Live with it.
Change
Minx
Kiss
Cage
Perfect
Play
Lower
Maybe
Laundry
Sleep
Routine
My sub
Title
Equal
Doll
Cake
Cane
Fingers
Moment
Bake
Always
Fit
Dream
Love
Order
Adeline
Ten Thousand Miles
Truck
Fire
Epilogue

Punishment

27.6K 666 44
By Midnighthunger

Hazel's POV

I curl up in the top corner of Master's bed. My bottom burns and stings, but it hurts even more to know I disappointed Master so much that he wanted to spank me as hard as he did.

I curl up in as small as a ball as possible, pulling the blankets over me. The cold headboard feels nice on my behind, but I enjoy the warm blankets around me.

I hiccup quietly, trying to calm myself down. I wrap my arms around myself as tightly as I can and close my eyes. My hiccups and tears calm down a little, so I start sucking my thumb.

I'm not a little, but it helps stop my hiccups.

"Hazel?" Master calls from the doorway. I look up and hiccup again. I try to wipe the tears from my face, but they keep coming.

"Mast— *hiccup* —er." I blush in embarrassment as my upset hiccup interrupts me.

He lifts up his hand and my eyes are drawn down to the small animal there. "Meow." Blue looks over at me as if to beg to be put down.

My bottom lip wavers as I am unable to verbalize my want for Blue. I nod my head more tears building in my frustration. "Blue wanted to come check on you," Master says softly.

The floor creaks under his weight. He looks over me and I shrink back as he sets Blue down.

I timidly put my hands out and she comes over. I pull her into my lap and she lets out a meow in protest, not liking how I'm squishing her to me.

I expect Master to leave me again, but he sits down. "Is it okay if I'm in here with you?" My brows furrow.

I hold Blue closer to my chest and slowly nod. Another hiccup escapes and I hide my face in Blue's fur in embarrassment and shame.

I didn't mean to be a bad girl, I had just wanted to pet Blue. I know I should have listened, but that doesn't make me feel any less shameful or in pain.

I hiccup again and Master leans over to push a strand of hair from my face. "You're okay," Master says calmly, pulling his hand away after he has returned my hair to its place behind my ear.

My tears somehow calm down from his assurance, but I still hiccup in my upset manner.

"Are you mad?" He asks me and I shake my head, shrinking into Blue. "...Are you scared?" I pause and shake my head no again.

I don't think I have to be scared. He punished me rightfully. I don't think he'd lash out at me unjustly.

"You like when I sit with you after punishment?" He asks me and my eyes well up with tears. His face turns soft and he coos quietly to me. "No, no, Doll. It's okay. No tears." I sniffle, trying not to cry anymore.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted me to sit with you or leave you alone," he says and I sniffle, not responding.

I've never had someone offer me company after a punishment, but it is actually very nice. Even though Master isn't holding or petting me, he is comforting me.

Blue meows when I set her down. Master watches me with an intense gaze as I timidly crawl forward towards him. He didn't tell me I could touch him or come cuddle, but I want to see if he'll let me lay my head in his lap. He doesn't have to touch me at all, but I need his warmth and presence for reassurance. I sniffle and hesitantly lay my head down in his lap.

He smiles softly at me in reassurance that I'm okay before he gently runs his fingers through my hair.

Master makes the bed creak as he shifts, placing his other hand behind my back, so that he is leaning over me.

I look up at him, shrinking away as he looms over me. He doesn't seem to notice though, he just smiles softly, petting my cheek with the back of his fingers.

My hiccups and tears calm down, leaving me with sniffles. "Good girl," Master praises in a whisper.

My brows furrow at his praise. I wasn't a good girl. I was a very, very, very bad girl. My red and aching behind was a reminder of that.

Master rubs his thumb between my brows, smoothing away the furrowing there. "Can I put something on your behind?" I look up at him and nod.

I don't know what he wants to put on my behind, but I just want to be a good girl for him.

He gets up and I lay quietly on the bed with Blue. Blue heads towards the foot of the bed, done with us for the day.

Master comes back in a minute later with a little bottle in hand. "You okay?" I sniffle and nod. "Good... okay. Okay... come lay over my lap?" He asks and I obediently crawling to him.

My body shakes both from exhaustion, pain and my emotions. Master pulls my hair back from my face as I lay across his lap.

He shifts under me in discomfort and I look back at him, feeling what I assume to be his erection pressing against my hips. He blushes at my unnaturally realize we both notice his arousal. "Sorry. I-I'm not used to having subs over my lap," he explains and I blush as well.

I don't really know what he does, all I know is that he works at the facility I was kept at. It sounds weird that he has never had a submissive over his lap though. I figured he would have had multiple subs over his lap from training them and stuff.

I've gone over plenty of trainers laps before to be spanked.

Master fiddles with the bottle in his hand, struggling to get the plastic off around the cap. "I've never had to use this before." He laughs uncomfortably. The shaking of his hands gives away that he is just as flustered as me.

"Does it hurt bad?" He asks me, seeming unable to let silence simmer between us.

"It feels bruised," I admit, my voice cracking. I rub at my swollen eyes. I'm not crying anymore, but they are itchy.

He purses his lips and nods at my response, finally freeing the cap. He twists it off and drips some of the lotion on me. I jump at the coolness of the cream and he murmurs an apology.

"Does it look bad?" I ask him, sniffling and rubbing my eyes.

He glances down at me, his eyes training back on my bottom as he gently massages the cream into my behind. "Bad like painful? Or bad like...?"

"Bad like... both," I clarify, not knowing what the other alternative is, but curious to know what he means.

"It looks like you received a very thorough spanking... but it looks nice on you," he says, glancing up at me.

I sniffle and nod, more tears welling up in my eyes. "Because I'm a bad girl?" He is probably right, a red bottom looks fitting on a bad submissive like me.

"No. No," he immediately disagrees. "It looks nice on you because..." He gently trails a finger down my bottom. I look back to watch him. "I don't know if you've notice, but I'm... a sadist... I mean, I don't want to see you hurt, but I like..."

"Hurting me," I finish when he trails off.

"No. No I don't like hurting you. That's the last thing I want you to think. I don't like hurting you, but I enjoy..." he tries to explain.

"Hurting me," I say.

He looks down at me and sighs. "It's not like that, Hazel. I don't know how to explain it to you," he says softly. "I...do you want to hurt me?"

"Hurt you? No." I frown, the insane suggestion.

"Why?" He asks me.

I think for a moment. He's my dominant. Submissives don't hurt dominants. Even when he does things I don't like, I don't get to punish him. He punishes me when I'm bad, not the other way around.

I don't hurt him because that just how it is.

"I don't understand," I admit quietly.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course," I say, not know why I wouldn't. He's my dominant.

"I love you too, Hazel. Even though I like delivering pain... I don't like hurting you. Does that make sense?" I just stare blankly at him. It doesn't make sense at all, but I nod anyway, seeing he is getting frustrated with himself.

"You don't understand, I can tell." I stop nodding, knowing he's right. He sighs, "Even though I'm a dominant and your a submissive... love still works the same way, Hazel. When you love someone, you want them to be happy, not in pain. It's not a role thing. It's no different between us," he insists.

"Sure, I don't focus as a dominant on pleasing you, but I love you, so it's like I don't even have to think about it. That doesn't make sense to you. I'm sorry," he apologizes, realizing that he's completely loosing me.

"I just mean to say I love you and like to see you happy.... Even though I get....aroused by your marked up behind... I don't like seeing you in pain," Master finishes.

His words settle in and I nod, finally understanding.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I disobeyed." I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck.

He sighs in content and holds me to his chest tightly. "I know you're sorry and I forgive you," Master says, petting the back of my head.

He cradles me to his chest, pressing kisses along the side of my neck. "Does you bottom feel better?" He asks me, his right hand dropping down to pat my bottom.

I nod and wince, curling into his shoulder. "Can we stay up tonight?" I ask him with a sniffle, wanting to just cuddle.

Master sighs, looking over at his alarm clock. "Doll, I need to go to bed at a decent hour tonight and it takes a while for you to go to bed."

"I'll be good," I promise weakly. Master rubs my back and I shiver, leaning into him more, trying to absorb his head.

"I know you will. It's not your fault for falling asleep late. It's a process, but you did great last night." I nod, anxious to get praise from him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he pets my face.

I don't mind the gentle scrape of his calloused fingers along my face. His touch is much better on my face than my bottom.

"Will you please cuddle with me, Master?"

"Yes, Doll... Do you think we could try my bed again tonight? You did so well."

I want to say no because I like my bed. He has been good to me though and is giving me cuddles and stuff even when I was bad today. I relent and he smiles, kissing the side of my head and laying down.

"Is this okay?" He asks, pulling blankets over us.

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

He places a kiss on the side of my face, rubbing circles on my back. "I love you, Doll."

"I love you too, Master."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.8M 79.5K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...