Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

By jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]

2.4K 32 2
By jintime

Chapter 13 [From Fake To Real]

Harry’s POV

I arrived at our flat. Once I opened the door, all the boys are piled up in the couch. Each of them are shooting a deadly glare at me.

I’m in a very bad mood today ok? What did I do now? Don’t tell me they’re mad at me too. They can’t be. They’re the only close friend I got. I need someone to talk to. 

During problematic times, Mileena is always there for me. She’s there to talk to me.

She’s there to give me advice.

She’s there to make me smile.

But this time, everything is different. Now that my problem is about her.

What is she doing in that hotel?

How did she know where I was going? There is something wrong on what’s happening.

I stopped my thoughts and focused my attention to the boys.

“Why are you looking at me?” I asked in confusion.

“You’re the one who’s with her this morning. What happening?” Liam asked. His face was frowning. Anger and Concern are mixed on the tone of his voice.

“What? Why?” I asked again.

“We were waiting for her at her front door for over an hour because we wanna hang out. Then she showed up with his car and got out with tears on her face. She ignored our presence. She just walked passed us then locked the door of her apartment. Harry, what happened?!!” Liam explained then he exclaimed the question with such anger.

“Please don’t shout at me. Just for once, can someone please hear my side?” I said as tears starts  to fill my eyes again.

Their frowning faces disappear and the concerned and caring boys are back again.

They all stood up from the couch and walked to me and gave me a warm hug.

"So what really happened?" Zayn asked as he let go of the hug.

"We were out shopping for her dress for the VMAs then Caroline called me, she told me to come over her place and as a good boyfriend i  decided to cancel my lunch treat for Mile..." He explained then Niall trailed him off.

"So you forgot to be a good friend to Mile?" Niall asked as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"uhm...Well i said sorry. and i promised to treat her to lunch next time... So i dropped her off back in her house then i went to Caroline's hotel room, next thing i know... Caroline and I are having an argument about a video...."

And then I remembered. . . . 

THAT VIDEO.

"Louis !!! Arghhh!" i released my frustration. Louis uploaded the video.

"What the heck?" Louis asked in confusion.

"You uploaded the video.... That's why its trending on twitter... that's why we had an argument...." i said as i started to feel the tears on my eyes again.

"oh god.. I am so sorry Harry" Louis sincerely apologized as he try to hold my arm but i swat it before it comforted me.

"Don't touch me !! you're the reason of these !! god, Louis why didn't you think before uploaded it. you idiot!!" i shouted. all my anger was released to Louis. this sad face turned into furious when i said that he was an idiot.

oh my god. i shouldn't have said that.

My anger has taken over me.

"WELL SORRY IF I'M AN IDIOT... DON'T WORRY YOU'LL NEVER GONNA ENCOUNTER AN IDIOT LOUIS IN YOUR LIFE EVER AGAIN !!" Louis shouted back as he walked to his room.

i did the same. i entered my room and locked myself inside.

If only Mileena is here. She will be able to fix any arguments between me and Louis.

i need her so much. 

*knock knock knock*

"GO AWAY !!" i shouted

*knock knock*

"It's me, Liam ! open the door Harry"

"No !"

"If you don't open the door, i will destroy it so i can enter your room  "

"i know you can't Liam."

"i can open this door"

"You can't.. it's locked!"

"1...2.."

"you can't destroy the d..."

"3" he said as he opened the door with the keys.

Yeah great ! the emergency keys for our rooms.

"i may not be that strong, but i am smart" He said as he sat beside me on my bed. "What's bothering you Harry?" he asked with his voice full of concern.

"Everything" i mumble.

"Let's go fix your problems one by one."

"but how?"

"We'll help you. You're our baby brother, you're the youngest." He said as he placed his arm across my shoulders and gave me a reassuring smile.

I forced a smile." I'm not a baby. In fact, Louis is the one who acts like the youngest" As i said Louis' name, i looked down remembering that we're not in a good situation right now. or worse, he hates me.

"Come on, let's go make you and Louis be bestfriends again and bring back the bromances. I ship Larry Stylinson" he said then gave me a wink.

i gasped "Don't ever mention that to him. He hates it. But you can just say 'I ship Bullshit' if you want" I said and winked back.

"no way. i don't curse"

"Awww. the little angel that fell from the sky" i teased  as i gave a puppy dog eyes and pouted my lips which cause me to receive a whack across the head from him.

We both walked to Louis' room then Liam knocked on the door.

"Louis. can you please open the door?"

"No" 

"Liam, why don't you use the extra keys just like what you did to me" i whispered.

"Great idea. how come i didn't come up with that idea. oh my gosh"

"tsss. i thought you were smart" i said as i rolled my eyes.

He got the extra keys from the table and opened the door.

"What the hell? don't you know what privacy is?" Louis said as the door swung open.

"Sorry. We just wanna talk to you"

"And i want to apologize" i said as i stepped forward looking at the ground.

I looked at him and he just raised his eyebrow.

I sighed before i start my dramatic speech.

"Louis I'm sorry for what i said earlier. i didn't mean it. it's just because my mind is very confused. i really am sorry Louis" i finished as i rubbed my eyes.

Before i knew it, he was already hugging me.

"It's ok now Harry, i understand. i'm just waiting for an apology" Louis whispered to my ear.

"ok i think, i'll leave you two now so you guys can talk" Liam said as he close the door shut.

we finally break the hug then i sighed, knowing that i still have other problems.

"Come on let's talk about your situation" He said as he grabbed my hand and drag me to his bed.

"i think i love her" i whispered, barely audible but sure enough that Louis can hear it.

"Who's 'her' " he asked in confusion

"Mileena"

"what's the problem with that?"

"I have a girlfriend. That's the problem."

"Then why don't you break up with her?"

"it's not that easy. and there's still a part of me that tells me i still need her"

"Need is different from love"

"i don't know what to do Lou" i said as i hugged him.

"Bring back the friendship. Friendship is the most important."

"how? i'm not good at these things"

"i have an idea" he said

as he whispered something to me . . . . . . . . . .

Mileena's POV

I lay here in my bed lifeless. my body is numb, and silence fill my room. No lights, nothing to see. i don't know how will i start another day after this. i don't know if i'll still be strong enough to stand. the memories just keep on replaying on my mind. it never stops. 

i jumped when i felt a vibrate on my pocket informing me that i received a message.

i looked at the screen which showed that i got 18 missed calls and 31 messages.

all of the missed calls were from Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis

3 messages from Harry -- asking me why i was crying when he saw me. 

     i rolled my eyes at his text messages. is he really dumb or what?

5 messages from Jessica -- asking me if i'm free tomorrow, and if i want to work with her on the fashion show in London tomorrow.

     i replied 'yes, sure. i'll see you at the building tomorrow

The rest of the messages were still from Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall...

I'm so thankful that they are really caring even though i kicked them out of my apartment earlier. Thank God, they're so understanding.

i text Robert to cancel my work with the boys tomorrow because i don't want to see Harry,

Now, he's just somebody that i used to know.

- - - - - - - - - -

"You don't have work with the boys today?" Jessica asked as we walked to the backstage of the runway.

"i canceled it"

"why?"

"don't you want me here?" i asked then chuckled.

"just curious, everyone knows how much you love your job. and how much you love spending time with them"she said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

" Well, i don't love it anymore"

"w--" i trailed her off

andi think i won't work with them til tomorrow."

"wh--" i trailed her off again

"or next week"

"but w---"

"or next month"

"w--"

"or next year"

"what? wh--"

"or never !!!" i finished as she covered my mouth with her hand.

"ok stop. i'll remove my hand then you tell me why. ok?" she said as she looked at me sternly.

i nodded as response then she removed her hand.

"nothing much, just personal issues" i said. I don't really want to explain to anyone what happened, this is really personal and because my only bestfriend were the boys. i don't really tell other people my secrets. The boys are the only ones who know about it.

"seriously? come on, tell your friend your issues"

"it's a secret"

"we've been friend since the first time we met. don't you trust me?" she said and really determined to know.

Fortunately, the head fashion designer saved me from her by annoucing that we need to be ready in  15 minutes.

"Sarah, i need more hair pin" i said to my assistant as he opened the drawer finding some hair pins.

"Here you go. oh and by the way, you received a message in your phone" she said as she handed me the hair pins and my phone.

i looked at the screen to see 4 messages from Harry.

~ Are you in your house?

~ i hope you won't kill me on what i'm going to do.

~ don't eat dinner yet.

~ i hope you forgive me.

i rolled my eyes After reading the messages, His messages were weird. 

 i locked the screen i immediately shoved it in my pocket.

"Aren't you gonna reply to his messages? He seems worried" Sarah said

"nope, and it's none of your business girl, go get some hairspray now" i said and gave him a smile, and not being rude to what i said.

Harry's POV

"Good, she's not home" i whispered to Louis as we entered her house.

Fortunately, she still haven't found a new place where she can her spare key.

"why are you whispering?" Louis asked in confusion

*cough* "i don't know." i said as we both burst into laughter.

"ok i'll go get the tables then you start cooking now" Louis assigned as he went back to the car to get the things that we need to set up for my surprise to Mileena.

I hope she will forgive me. . . . . .

- - - - - - - - -

END OF CHAPTER 13 PART 1 !!!

Sorry if this is crappy. i had a hard time thinking on what will happen next.

So this is part 1 and part 2 might be posted in any day of this week or on the next Friday, Saturday or Sunday. i still don't know when will i have some free time to write a new chapter so this is it for now. :)

Hope you guy like it. xx

Lot's of Love, xx

-@HeyVisconde

-@1DWillKissMe

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 25 29
What would you do, if you fell inlove with your best friend? What would you do if that person betrayed you? Would everything change? What would you d...
908K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
12.6K 196 47
You don't always get to choose who you fall for.