✞.°•~Alucard × Reader~.°•✞

By Val_vel

°.•~ Y/n was a healer, familiar summoner and spell caster, a kind hearted girl who wished to aid those in nee... More

⚰ .°•~Adrian's awakening~•°. ⚰
~.°Nightingale witch.▪°.•
•.~night creatures~•.
•.~⚰~.•
~.•⚰•.~
†~.ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴼᵁˢᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴮᴱᴸᴹᴼᴺᵀ.~†
~•°.†.°•~
.•°~†~°•.
•.~ Dracu£a's ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ~.•
~.•~✞~•.~
.°.~'🕯'~.°.
•:°.~🕯~ °:•
•{:'🕯':}•
~✥Hectors Forge Chamber✥~
•~✥~•
~•.✥.•~
◇.•~✥~•.◇
†-.•~✥~•.-†
~.•♡♡♡•.~
~.•❤♡♡•.~
--~.▪︎🕯▪︎.~--
°'.🕯.'°

°•.✞.•°

5.6K 169 10
By Val_vel

You and alucard both watched trevor and sypha leave, quietly standing in the frame of the large doors of the castle.
Alucard softly spoke after trevor and sypha had walked a few feet from the castle.
Alucard~
" You know you all could stay here for the night...."
Trevor~
He looks over his shoulder as alucard raises his voice for them to hear.
He slightly opens his mouth for a moment as it then turns into a noded smile.

" we're just going out for a small walk, check the perimeter around the castle....We'll be back"

Sypha waved her hand goodbye as she followed trevor close behind.

You both watched as they walk farther out to the nearby woods.
alucards eyes then shifting up to look at the sky after no longer seeing trevors and syphas forms from a distance.

You glanced at his face, his long golden hair framing it perfectly.

As if feeling your gaze he then turns to look at you, a small smile forming onto his lips.

"That means you too y/n"

Your eyes slightly shifting the other way for a moment.
Y/n~
" oh well.. thank you..for  the hospitality.."

Shaking his head a little in amusement, he then turned away from the door frame,walking back into the castle.
You walked back inside following him silently.
Alucard~
"While we wait for them to come back,... would you like me to show you around the castle?"
Y/n~
" I'd love to see the full castle ,yes...but
After all that's happend today wouldn't you like to rest?"
Alucard~
" im fine, ill rest a bit later.
I dont think i can show you the entire castle by the time they return.
But ill show you around as to what time permits"

Y/n~
" allright if you're up to it, then ill gladly enjoy the tour"
You smile while starting to follow him

Alucard~
" even if the castle is broken and ruined in its current state?" His brow raises
Y/n~
" oh I dont mind at all, no matter how badly damaged, it is still and forever will be a beautiful castle."
" honestly I dont think it will stay broken forever right?....you said it yourself, you can fix it."
Alucard~
"Im sure I can..but it would most likley require a lot of magic.
  Id have to look in my fathers archives to fix it properly."
Y/n~
" you'll be able to bring the castle back to its original state im sure, no matter how long it takes."

He smiled lightly as he began to walk towards one of the castles halls near the throne room.

Y/n~
" may I ask how many rooms the castle contains?"
Alucard~
" hmm..thats difficult to answer...."
Y/n ~
"What?..how so?"
Alucard~
"You forget this castle is magical when its alive.
This castle ....contains many upside down rooms and hidden rooms."
" Some can take you instantly into different parts of the castle once you step inside. Almost as if it has a mind of its own it can somtimes feel like a labrynth.
" Would you believe me if I told you that ive never walked into most of the rooms within my fathers castle?"
He glances over at you while you both approach a large pair of doors.
He pushes them open revealing a naturally dimly lit ballroom before them.

Y/n~
" oh my...the ballroom is beautiful~"

Your eyes taking in the view each time you turn to look around.
Stained glass and Roman dark gothic architectural designs adorned throughout the ballroom.

( pertend the candles arnt lit, but thats how the ballroom would sort of look like)

Y/n~
" but really you havent stepped foot into every room?"
Your voice slightly echoing within the grand ballroom as you turn to gaze up at alucard again.

He slightly nodded, gesturing you to follow him to the next part of the castle tour.
As a bit of time passed, both you and alucard walked into the grand dinning room, kitchen, hall of mirrors and more rooms to come.
You quietly listened to him speak while veiwing inside the rooms.

Alucard~
" well first off, when I was younger, my father warned me not to set foot into every room and in most of the hidden ones."
"As crazy as it may sound some of the rooms were able to lead to the underworld, allowing ghouls,demons and spirits from other dimensions to crossover and dwell in some places of the castle."

Y/n~
" so Dracula let anything from the underworld or from other demensions roam freely wherever in the castle?.

Alucard~
"Before I was born yes, my mother once told me she even liked the company the castle would give her, while my father would go out into the world and travel."
Spirits mostly would help her in her experiments, create cures, teach her new things that she wanted to learn....she loved most of the spirits and creatures. "

" main reason Dracula let them stay within the castle was so that he could study from them, use there magic...
He liked having creatures with potential power, they could later on be used as pawns if he wished.
He'd let anyone who practiced dark magic stay within his castle as well."

Alucards voice and the sound of both your footsteps can be heard, echoing throughout a stone hall filled with multiple chambers.
He was taking you into one of his fathers study rooms.

Y/n~
" ..well I say,... it sounds amazing being surrounded by creatures from other dimensions...did you ever get to see them around the castle?..."

Alucard~
" hmm when I was around 10 ..maybe 11 there were times when my father let the spirits, demons and other creatures roam ,so I did get to see most of them."

As he spoke you both stepped into one of many study rooms within castle.

" This is another study room, one of my fathers favorites since my mother liked coming in here too..."

( again, pretend candles arnt lit)

Y/n~

" I can see why... so many books in this one too.."

You step inside walking into the room while gazing at the glass display cases and objects within the room
  You glance up at alucard as your hand touches the back of a beautiful wooden chair.
The chair and large desk settled close to the large castle windows.

"May I sit?"

Alucard~
" do as you wish" 
He softly speaks while crossing the room to look out the windows, the sky glowing in warm colors mixed with the calmness of the blue sky.
The sun was going to start setting soon.

Y/n~
As you sit and gaze out the windows along with alucard, you lean back against the chair while thinking.

" Im..sorry for all of these questions..im just a bit curious..like always...."
You softly speak while lightly rubbing your arm. Your gaze meeting the contents sitting on the table.
Alucard~
He chuckles while turning away from the castle windows.
"You know I dont mind, continue to ask me anything"

Y/n~

".....alright..."
" when we were going up the castle floors in search of dracula, who was that man that you flung your sword at?...
When we found dracula the man was no longer at your fathers side...it was like he simply vanished.

Alucard~
" That man is one of my fathers human generals...his name is Isaac.
And now that you mention it,.... it was odd that I didn't see him after we went up those stairs."

Y/n~
"Hes..Human? Dracula had humans as generals in his army?..."
W-why ?"

Your eyes widen for a moment, gazing at alucard as he makes his way over to where you are sitting. He slightly leans against the table, his brows furrowing as he calmly spoke.

Alucard~
" well they aren't just any humans.
Hector, who is also a human general along with Isaac are very loyal devil forge masters.
They are the only 2 humans within my farthers war council and their reasons for serving my father, I only know a little about.

Y/n~
"....now I see why Dracula had them both within his council. They are the ones who forge the night creatures.
But becoming a devil forge master takes years..."

Alucard~
" It dose take a long time to become a devil forgemaster,...I dont know quite a lot about isaac, but I do know that hector had the ability to bring back the dead at a very young age.

"...Now do you remember me telling you earlier about my father letting anyone who practiced dark magic stay within his castle?
   Before Dracula met my mother,(1455) Hector was my father's pupil at the time, he showed him more of the dark arts enhancing hectors abilities with devil forge mastering.
So they have been acquainted with each other for some time over the past 2 decades or so..." (currently 1475)

" and it wasnt until my father wanted to build an army, they soon both showed up at the castle to serve and forge him the night creatures at his request...."

Y/n~

"...."

You listened closely, your hands resting in your lap as you sit in the wooden chair.
Alucards gaze elsewhere while telling his fathers past with the two human gernerals.

" so I take you've never really talked to them in person?"

Alucard~
not really no.
I dont think my mother ever met them either, but I could be wrong...."

Y/n~
".. hmm."
You slightly humed in understanding while your gaze casted down. It grew silent for a moment afterwards.
Leaning off of the table, alucard stood up while turning to meet your gaze.
He could see you were starting to get a little tired.

Alucard~
" I think you should maybe take a small rest, perhaps freshening up may help.."
"Would you like me to show you to the
Bathing chamber to relax?"

Y/n~

"O-oh that would be nice thankyou."
You gazed up at him with a small smile, nodding slightly while standing up from the wooden chair.

Alucard began to lead the way to the castles large bathing spa. It was located further up in one of the castles towers. Most of the way there you both grew silent. Passing by castle windows you watched as the sun began setting.

Your thoughts scatterd,not really paying attention to alucards sudden halt, causing you to bump against his back.
His eyes meeting yours for a moment when looking over his shoulder.
Alucard~
" you seem to be distracted by your thoughts.."
He lends out a hand helping you reach the final step of the stoned stairway.

" we are almost there if thats what you are wondering"
His lips form a small smile.
Y/n~
" no thats not it ...um....where exactly did sypha and trevor say they were going?... I know they said they were going to walk not to far from the castle but its starting to get late. ....The sun is almost completely set...."
Alucard~
" you're woried ?"
Y/n~
" a little, there going out of their way to check around the castle for surviving night creatures.
....dont you think there would be night creatures still roaming the land? I doubt they will all go back from where they came from after thier dark lord perished."

Alucard noded silently going over the events that happend today.
The shadows within the castle were starting to darken and suround everything with the sun setting.
Alucard~
" you shouldn't worry much, they both can defend themselves."
"But you are right....
The night creatures that scattered from the castle ,will eventually begin naturally reproducing.

Y/n~
I see..."
Alucard~
He let out a sigh as he began to continue walking forward through a castle hallway.
You followed closely next to him as he began to speak again.
"This is all my fault...if only I hadn't been so careless, since the beginning......."
" my father really brought a curse upon these lands ....even after stopping him. There is still potential danger upon human lives, and it's not just the night creatures that I'm worried about, there are other complications to the matter...now that I think about it"

Y/n~
" why do you say it as if it is all your fault...things happened beyond your control..you know that....
Please do not put yourself the one at fault."

Alucard~
" I cant help not to ,but dwelling on it wont help."
" though I really appreciate the concern."
He gazes at you as his smile regained its composure, your cheeks slightly flushed.
Soon you both reached the bathing spa.
".... well this is the bathing room.
Ill find and leave a drying towel and extra clothing outside the door.

"Since the castle isnt working at the moment, Ill cast a small spell for the fountain to provide you warm water. The spell should keep the water warm for a least an hour."

"After that, if you still want to see more of the castle ill continue accompanying you. Your choice.."

Y/n~
" thank you Alucard,...really this is a bit too much.
You incline your head a bit in thanks.
Your cheeks slightly flushed from alucards hospitality.
" ill see if i still have the energy to explore the castle a bit more afterwards thank you...

Alucard~
He smiles as he gives a firm nod.
" you're welcome, enjoy the bath.

Y/n~
"I will"

Your fingers beging to wrap around the handle of the door, slightly pushing the door open as you turn to look back at alucard as hes walking away.
" Oh alucard one more thing, if they come back soon, could you tell sypha to accompany me in the bathing room?"

Alucard~

"If sypha and trevor come back at any moment soon, ill be sure to tell her."
He then continues to walk back down the castle hall and down the spiraled stairs.

As his fugure disappears into the castles shadows, no longer in sight you go inside the bathing room.
It was a bit dark ,slightly casted in blue light as the day began to turn into nightfall.
You could see a large beautifull stone fountain in the center of the room, the water still, until ripples bagan to show as you walked close to the large pool.

As you reached down to touch the water, sure enough the water was cold. Suddenly you look up at the stoned statue, steaming warm water began to poor into the water pool.
Seemed Alucards spell was finally casted .
Around the bathing room ,there were candle sticks adorned close the stoned pillars.
Lighting up the room, You used your magic letting flame appear in the palm of your hand .You send the flame to each candle and you soon begin to undress for a soothing bath.

_______________~ °•.✞.•° ~________________

Words~🍷 2469

Hello! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope everyone has a hppy new year.》

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Next one coming soon before season 3 arrives.

image's are from artstation concept art.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
814K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.