Secretly in Love

By gerdoodles18

This is the first time I've written something on but I'll give it my best shot. America is on the beach righ... More

Warning i guess
Chapter 1~ The Cliffs
Chapter 2 ~ Hospital stay
Chapter 3 ~ Finally out...
Chapter 4 ~ In Shock
Chapter 5 ~ Can I stay?
Chapter 6 ~ The Christmas Party Part 1
NOT A CHAPTER JUST AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 7 ~ The Christmas Party Part 2
Chapter 8 ~ The Cafe
Not a chapter!
Chapter 9 ~ School...
Chapter 10 ~ Hideout
UPDATE!!! NEW COVER ART!
Chapter 11 ~ Bruises, Bruises, and more Bruises
Chapter 13 ~ Walked in
Chapter 14 ~ Awkward...
NEW COVER!
Chapter 15 ~ please Russ...?
Chapter 16 ~ meetings suck
Chapter 17 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 18 ~ Japan's Sleepover
BREAK
Chapter 19 ~ Afterschool Trouble
Chapter 20 ~ Should I call?
Chapter 21 ~ Drunk Again
Chapter 22 ~ The Lovely Lake Trip
Chapter 23 ~ Big News
Chapter 24 ~ New Home
Chapter 25 ~ I killed him
Chapter 26 ~ Shocked
Chapter 27 ~ Stabbing
Chapter 28 ~ What Really Happened?
update!
Chapter 29 ~ Why?
Chapter 30 ~ Change?
Chapter 31 ~ Finally Normal (Final Chapter)

Chapter 12 ~ Official?

569 12 6
By gerdoodles18

(HI! should have new cover art around Friday or something but im not sure right now. OK now enjoy the chapter...)

~America's POV~

I woke up when I heard knocking on my door. I tried to get up but I remembered I fell asleep crying in my closet. I slided out of the closet and went to the door. I unlocked it and opened it slowly. Canada was at my door. He had a worried expression on his face.

"Hey, I just wanted to wake you up. Its almost 7:30 we may be late for school." He told me in a soft voice. I nodded and closed the door. I sighed and went to change. I put on all black clothing and my white vans. I went to my mirror and saw my two black eyes, I completely forgot about them. I quickly went to the bathroom and got out some of the makeup I hid. The house I lived in had 3 floors. Technically my room was an extra room on the attic floor and my dad had added a bathroom up there to for me and for anyone else to use. I did my best to cover up my black eyes and I went down stairs. I quickly grabbed a bagel with creme cheese on it and headed to school with Canada.

I loved my brother. He always cared for me when really no one else did in my family. I took bites out of the bagel as we headed towards the gates for the school.

~Russia's POV~

I woke up to my alarm at 4:30. I usually woke up first so I could make breakfast for my siblings. My dad was usually at work or in his office at that time so he never cooked breakfast. I quickly got dressed into white hoodie, ripped jeans, combat boots, and my ushanka. I walked into the kitchen to surprisingly see my dad cooking...

"Oh, good morning Папа (dad)."

"Good morning son," He said, "I know I don't usually cook but, I wanted to talk."

"Oh um, if its about last night... i'm sorry I lost track of time while hanging out with a friend and-" I got cut off.

"Son, its fine. I'm not mad just text me next time you do. But I wanted to talk to you about something else."

"Ok...what is it?" There was silence except for the bubbling of the pan.

"Sit down for a minute..." He said in a low voice. I had no idea what he was going to tell me but I could tell it is something hard for him to tell anyone. I am the oldest so I guess he wanted to tell me.

"Ok so..." He sighed and continued. "I know I have been hard on you, and I'm sorry for that...it's just that...some things are making me stressed."

"It's ok father I understand...but what's making you stressed?" There was more silence. I hated these moments, but I knew from him wanting me to sit and that he was sorry, I knew that he was about to tell me something shocking. He finally responded;

"I think...I think I found someone." What?

"Who is this someone?" I asked in a curious voice. More silence. I looked him in the eye and repeated myself in a more serious tone.

"This someone...its not friendship, no no. Its romantic... I know you may find this shocking and may be mad but..." More silence. I could tell he was having trouble saying it.

"Father, who ever this someone is that you like...I support you." He looked down and sighed.

"It's...

third reich..."

WHAT! He likes Germany's dad? I looked at him in shock. I couldn't muster up any words I guess he knew I was shocked.

"Look, I don't know if he likes me and I'm not going to tell him yet. I know your shocked and could be mad at me but..." He was going to say something else but he just sighed. I felt bad for him. I knew he was hard on me but I felt really bad. I got up and hugged him.

"Look dad, I don't care who you like...I'm glad that you found someone you like and I'm not mad. I support you." He hugged me back.

"Sorry but, can you finish breakfast...? I need to go to my office for a bit..."

"Its ok dad, I will" I hugged him again and he walked off to his office. I finished breakfast and put it on the table. Everyone woke up and came to the table after a while and we all ate. I didn't say anything to my siblings about what my dad told me. I knew he wanted to keep a secret and I was going to tell no one about it.

I got my bag and started to head to school thinking about my dad. I walked in the school gates and headed over to the tree where I usually meet Germany and Poland. They were really my only friends other than America. I start to talk to Germany until I feel a tap on my arm.

~America's POV~

I got to the school gates and said by to Canada as he walked off to hang out with his group of friends. In his group of friends was Ukraine which I think he has a crush on and I do tease him about it. I look around and I see Russia in the same spot I saw him yesterday by the tree.

I walk over and tap on his arm. I would have tapped his shoulder but I'm short as fuck and couldn't reach. He turned around and looked at me. I looked over to Germany and Poland and they were looking at me with a look on their face. It was not a disgusted look, it was more of a smirk. DAMMIT JAPAN! I guessed she did show some other people but I hope it wasn't the whole school. I pulled Russia down to my level and whisper to him that I wanted to talk in private. He rolled his eyes and nodded. He told Germany and Poland that he would be right back. I made him follow me over to a abandoned area of the courtyard that no one ever goes to. I sighed.

"Um...sorry about last night...I was a-" I was cut off by him hugging me.

"It's ok Amerika I understand," He let go and looked at me with a confused face, "are you wearing makeup?" Shoot uh...

"How do you know?" I ask

"I have many sisters I know what makeup looks like." I sighed

"Yeah...its to hide my black eyes"

"Your dad hit you that hard?"

"Yeah I have another on my shoulder and my stomach and the other black eye is from North..." I look down. I was embarrassed. I finally look up and he was staring behind me. "What is it?" I wave my hand in front of him. He shook his head and apologized.

"Sorry! My dad told me something this morning and I can't get it out of my mind..."

"What is it? You can tell me...I promise I won't tell anyone!" He sighed.

"I guess I can but if YOU TELL ANYONE! I will not hesitate to murder you." I jumped when he said that. Russia was very intimidating. "Sorry, I won't but you know what I mean by that." I nodded and listened...

~Russia's POV~

"Ok, so my dad told me he liked someone...romantically." America nodded and I continued; "He told me..." I became silent for a moment but went on, "He told me he liked Germany's dad..." I looked down. I heard a gasp from America.

"Did you tell Germany?"

"No, I know my dad and he wouldn't have wanted me to tell anyone else, especially Germany. Don't tell anyone about it though ok? My dad would literally kill me..." There was silence.

"Um, also..." America said out of the blue, "I think Japan showed some people that picture from the party..." America gazed over to where Germany and Poland were. That's why they had those looks on their faces when I went over to them. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Just saying...I did enjoy that..." I look over to America and see him smirking. I shook my head and began walking back to Germany but he pulled on my sleeve.

"Yes?" I asked him. He looked up to meet my eyes and I looked back expecting him to answer me. He suddenly pulled me down to meet his height and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to push him away but he had a tight grip on my arms. I finally couldn't resist and kissed him back blushing. He broke up the kissed and smiled at me and walked away. I rubbed my neck and tried to hide my blush as I walked over to Germany and Poland. I saw them giggling and I guess they saw us. I went over to them and rolled my eyes and gave them a look.

"You two better not tell ANYONE! Or I will beat you guys up and leave you for dead." They just laughed and nodded their heads. They knew when I mad threats like that I was serious but they have known me since kindergarten so they knew not to tell anyone.

~America's POV~

I smiled and walked away heading back to Canada. I had to tell him something that would make him curious and jealous.

"Hey bro..." I put arm on his shoulder. Canada was taller than me but not as tall as Russia. I heard him sigh and say what. "Guess what?" I said in an exited tone.

"What?" He said in an uninterested voice.

"Guess who got just themselves a boyfriend?" I asked him. Canada knew I was gay so he looked down at me with an interested face.

"WHO! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!!!" He shook me. I smirked. I wasn't going to tell him, he was going to have to wait. I knew Russia and I weren't officially dating but I could tell he liked me and I loved him so...

"Your going to have to wait!" I said crossing my arms and smirking.

"NO!!!! YOU HAVE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!" He gave me his puppy eyes but they didn't work on me.

"Nope!" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"I will find who it is!"

"Good thing I only told you I was dating someone! GOOD LUCK!" The bell rang at the perfect time and I ran off to my locker.

~Canada's POV (Bonus)~

UGH! Why did the bell had to ring just then. I ran after my brother but he was too quick for me. I slowed down and sighed. I will get it out of him no matter what! I walked to my locker and got my stuff.

~Russia's POV~

The bell rang and I walked to my locker. Today I heard no thud on the ground which was good. I heard someone walk up behind me and giggle. I turned around to face America and he was giggling. Hopefully he wouldn't kiss me. He made a move to kiss me but I slided away before he could.

"Hey! No fair..."

"Not right now! What are you thinking?" America just giggled.

"I want you to meet me at the meadow again. I promise We won't stay too long." Before I could say yes or no, he walked off. I rolled my eyes and headed to class.

~TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY BC I'M LAZY!! (nothing happened the rest of the day btw)~

The last bell rang for the end of the day. I knew I had to meet America at the meadow again. I really didn't since this was technically my first day back. I was surprised that no one asked me about what happened but that just confirmed that no one cared about me. I walked to the meadow from school. I texted Ukraine and told her I was going to meet with a friend so I wouldn't be home for a bit. I put my phone in my pocket and continued to walk.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP TO THE MEADOW~

I turned off of the old road and headed towards the tree and sat down. I looked around and saw no one. Maybe America wasn't here yet. I waited. Suddenly something tackled me and pinned me to the ground. I wouldn't usually scream but this really surprised me. As I fell to the ground I did scream, not a scream that sounded like a girl but just a scream. I looked up and saw America laughing his ass off. I pushed him off and scoffed.

"HAHAHA I SCARED YOU!"

"You did not! You surprised me!"

"Whatever..." Then I heard him mumbled that he totally scared me and I was just lying. What I said wasn't a complete lye. He did surprise me but I did get scared. I got up and looked down at him. Now he got scared and got up too backing up. I smirked and he booked it. I knew I could catch up to him but I let him run for a minute before I started chasing him.

~Canada's POV~

Usually America and I would walk home together but he wasn't waiting for me. I looked around and I saw him walking down the street quickly towards the other side of town. I smirked and knew he was going to hang out with someone and that someone was his boyfriend. I started to follow him but made sure he didn't know. He walked and walked until we were in the older side of town. Where was he going. Then we were on an old road that lead out of town to the farmland. I saw someone waiting by a tree and America quietly walking over to the figure. That must be him! I couldn't make out who it was. I saw a bush and quickly hid in it. I looked out to see America topple the dude over and pin him to the ground. For America's size, he was quite strong. I saw him laugh and get pushed to the ground. The other I couldn't hear because he wasn't loud enough for me to hear.

I blinked and suddenly the other man was standing and America was standing too. America then booked it and ran out into the meadow half laughing and screaming. The other followed him but took a different route to get him. America was turning to the left, so the other quickly ran faster to the left and tackled America to the ground. America screamed but started to laugh again. I quietly moved to another bush that was closer to the two.

~Russia's POV~

I tackled America and pinned him down to the ground. He screamed and then began to laugh. I laughed too but still held him down, not too hard but enough to keep him in place. America stopped laughing after and looked up at me. He blushed and so did I. I finally kissed him roughly and he kissed back.

We kissed for a solid 2 minutes before I got off of him and took a breath. I sat up and so did America. Why was he so cute? We sat there for a minute before America got up and sat on my lap. I blushed harder and he looked at me. He kissed me again and I kissed back. The kiss soon escalated to me moving to his neck and him putting his arms around me. Then I heard a giggle. Not from America because he was too busy hugging me to death. I listened closely and it came from a bush nearby. Was someone watching us? I stopped and looked at him. He looked at me confused and I quickly make a small gesture over to the bush. He didn't look but understood that someone could be watching us. He made it seem like we took a break and panted. I did too. He suddenly got up and ran to the bush. He jumped into it and I heard a scream. I ran over and saw Canada, America's younger brother being pinned to the ground. He looked up and saw me and smirked.

"REALLY CANADA! WHY WERE YOU WATCHING US YOU CREEP!" America screamed at him.

"I wanted to see who your 'boyfriend' was so I followed you and now I know..." Canada giggled.

"YOU BETTER NOT TELL DAD OR ANYONE ELSE OR I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU!"

"OK CHILL! I wasn't anyways." Canada figuratively zipped his lips and smiled. America sighed in relief and then he got off of his brother. Then I thought... did he say 'boyfriend'?

"America can we talk for a moment?" I gestured for him to follow me. He nodded and got up. He told Canada to stay there and to not go anywhere. We walked over to the tree and I looked at him.

"Did Canada say 'boyfriend'?" I asked. America just looked down as I crossed my arms.

"Uh...maybe? Maybe I told him at school that I was dating someone and I kind of didn't tell him who it was." He paused to see my answer but I just stared at him until he spoke again, "and maybe I lied to him about that..."

"You idiot..." I sighed and then laughed. He looked at me confused, "You could have asked me before you told him." He looked at me in shock. I think he thought I was going to tell him something else. "I would have said yes if you did, but since you didn't ask I'm going to." I smirked and he yelled yes and jumped up and hugged me. I was surprised by him jumping on me but I hugged him back.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this to happen!!" America said. I stopped for a minute

"How long exactly...?" I asked. He looked at me and blushed.

"DUH! The first time we met!" We both laughed. I got out my phone and looked at the time. It was 4:25. We heard footsteps walk over to us.

"Why are you two laughing?" Canada asked.

"Oh nothing..." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm going home now," I saw Canada blush and he waved and walked away. Why did Canada blush?

"Sooooooo..." America asked, "can I stay over at your house?" I thought for a moment and thought about my dad. I knew he didn't hate America's family, he actually wanted to stop fighting and become friends. He didn't really care if I was friends with them or not.

"Sure why not?" I said. America squealed and hugged me. "Are we official now?" I asked.

"YEAH!" He yelled back at me. I took him into my arms carrying him bridal style and I started to walk home.

_______________________

WOW ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER! Sorry this one was so long it just turned out to be that way when I wrote this. I still want to write more so I'm gonna go ahead and write the next chapter after this so expect the next one out later. Also I spent hours on this so I hope its good. Well BYE!

LONGEST CHAPTER AT 3199 WORDS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.3K 49
America has it all: fame, friends, allies, a supportive family- everything a country could ever want; but, when America's past and guilty conscience...
131K 4.6K 14
Oh boi this one's gonna be one hell of a ride. I think I hate myself enough now to write this trash. Basically, America gets 'intoxicated' with a lov...
24.5K 651 19
*some chapters are very long ;-;* Russia and America adore each other, but could never say a word. One is haunted by the thought of his people and fa...
8.2K 148 15
America has a LOT of secrets that she intends to keep hidden. When her family and friends come to visit her in Florida, will she be able to keep them...