MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

By PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN

17.3K 382 244
By PinkPvssycat

Jennie's POV:

'L-Lisa?'

Her identity gave me rise to dumbstruck. I couldn't utter a word. Meanwhile, my friends and cousin just gaped unbelievably to the fact that Lalisa who they had known was Lalisa MANOBAN!

"N-No way!" - Hanbin stepped his trembling feet backward.

"There's always a way!" - Lisa made a stride to him making him collapsed to the ground. She then exasperatedly threw her Bauta mask at Hanbin, "NOW TELL ME THE WHOLE DAMN THING— OR ALL YOUR COMPANIES GO BANKRUPT IN 2 FREAKING MINUTES!!" - Lisa gritted her teeth.

SERIOUSLY? I had never seen this side of her before but today, this minute. Even if she was mad, she wasn't that raspy. And now, her red eyes expressed vengeance, abhorrence, and aggravation.

"I-I just want to be a prince in your H-High School.."

"A prince?" - Lisa sarcastically smirked, "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?"

"N-No..! Actually, It's because of Jennie!" - Hanbin sadly paused and eyed me, "I've been in love with this girl since her first day in your High School. I've tried to be nice to her, to be perfect but she doesn't seem to notice me. Her ex is a great basketball player and I want to win her heart by winning the game. For Sana and her squad, they wanna be top cheerleader and Queen Bee. So yes, we planned this."

He tragically looked down then continued, "I've never known that love could push me to do something stupid like this. I-I'm sorry!"

I hadn't realized he did that just to win my heart. But Love can't be forced, Hanbin.

After perceived the truth, Lisa soothed her rage. She looked at Hanbin then glanced to Sana, "You know? You never look good trying to make someone else look bad." - Lisa looked at them with straight face, "You're lucky enough that I don't expel you today but maybe another day. So watch out your deed!"

As soon as Lisa finished her menace, she grabbed the mic and gave us an abrupt announcement.

"Dear all the students in Manoban Elite High School! I would like to insert one new rule. From this minute, if there is any criticism, insult,  bullying, or any activity that might cause someone suffer, I do not care who you are, you will directly send to JAIL."

Everyone gulped and got pale just by listening to her deep voice which was holding power and authority.

"Learn to treat people the way you want to be treated."

Lisa finished her precious rule, she bid the guests and suggested them to continue their dancing then she having her way back to her family private room.

"Rosé? What is this?" - My cousin turned her face to her girlfriend.

"I-I can explain!" - Rosé stuttered.

Lisa did right to against bully thing. Even so, I was still malcontent with her lie.

Our friends were still enjoying the party till midnight. Most of the guests seemed to individually leave.

"Lemme tell Lisa that we gotta go!" - Rosé got herself up but coincidentally Lisa walked to our seats.

"Oh hi Manoban's Young Lady!" - Seulgi scoffed.

"Aish, just call me Lisa! We're friends, aren't we?" - Lisa said and they all laughed, excepted me.

She seemed to notice my quietness. Not to be hesitant, Lisa turned her face to me and gave a proud smile then uttered.

"Do you like the flower I—?"

A big slap from me got in her cheek before she could finished her question. I then having my way out of the party leaving them shocked.

Lisa's POV:

'Seriously?' I placed my palm on the hurt spot. 'You're too brave to slap my handsome cheek in front of your friends, Ruby Jane!' I smirked and turned to Chaeyong.

"I'm gonna revenge!"

"Lis, are you insane? Jennie Unnie is fucking mad right now! Don't you dare to do anything!"

"Yes! We're also still mad at you, Lalisa manoBAN!" - Jisoo crossed her arms with grumpy face.

"Aigoo, guys! I really didn't mean to lie. It's just.. as you see, for everyone's sake, Hanbin wouldn't dare to come across us no more."

"Alright, you're forgiven by this reason but—" - Jisoo paused, "But Jennie ain't easy like us!"

"I know. Don't worry! She'll ease with me." - I confidently wiggled my eyebrows.

"Okay good! Now we're gotta go! See you tomorrow!"

"Yes! Thank you for coming! Happy New Year, Girls!"

We hugged each other for goodbye.

The masquerade ball was come to epilogue. Everyone seemed to be very pleased to experience in this joyful event. But me? I wasn't that pleased. A necessary mission still waited for me to complete.

'Ugh!' I groaned once I flopped myself on the king-sized bed.

'God, please tell me how to soothe that kitten's madness!'

I sighed. Then grabbed my phone from the nightstand as I lay my tummy on the fluffy blanket.

'Should I or Shouldn't I?'

This question kept repeating again and again in my head before I decided to text the brunette. I took a deep breath and typed.

To: Wildcat 😾

I'm sorry, Jen! Please forgive me. 😔

I re-read my own message before sending.

'Nah! Why it looks like I need her sympathy? I'm Lalisa Manoban. I need to keep my cool.' I shook my head and quickly edited the text.

I'm sorry!

I eyed my word but still, it didn't satisfy me. 'It's too short. Goddamn! Why it's so hard just to text this girl? It's never a problem when I text Somi, Nancy, Yeji, or Wendy.'

I sighed. 'Should I ask her if she's okay?' I frowned to my big brown bear which was beside me while my head was still stuck between 'Are you okay?' Or 'I'm freaking sorry.'

Are you freaking sorry?
Sending...

My fingers were unconsciously typing. I pressed send but quickly noticed.

'Wtf?' I speechlessly banged my head to the pillow.

I tried to cancel it but it already delivered. I facepalmed myself.

Are you freaking sorry?
Sent at 12:18AM

'Ugh! I'm dead!'

Without taking any minute, my phone got immediate notifications. My hands were shaking when I was about to click it open. It was 11 messages and it kept popping nonstop.

Wildcat 😾

Who the fuck are you, jackass?
Sent at 12:18AM

Why I need to say sorry?
Sent at 12:18AM

YOU Dickhead.
Sent at 12:18AM

Bastard!
Sent at 12:18AM

If you're a girl, you must be a whore!
Sent at 12:19AM

Damn you!
Sent at 12:19AM

Not to hurt myself by reading other texts from her, I quickly replied.

Wildcat 😾

It's me, Lalisa! I'm texting you to say Sorry, but it was typo. 🥺
Sent at 12:19AM

The fuck!
Sent at 12:19AM

How did you know my number?
Sent at 12:20AM

It's not necessary to answer. And this is my number! You can save.
Sent at 12:21AM

It's not necessary to save! 😏
Sent at 12:21AM

Come on, Jen-ah! I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to lie all of you. I just want to catch some bully cases. And see? Hanbin wouldn't dare to come across you again.

Ps. You're so beautiful tonight ♥️
Draft

'Isn't it too obvious with the last sentence?' I frowned at the brown bear trying to ask for some advice. 'But it's true, man, that she's really stunning!'

I snickered and pressed send. Just a second, Sent became Seen.

I rolled on bed, kicking the pillow, puffing my cheeks as impatiently waiting for her reply. It took like 10 minutes but I kept waiting until I fell deeply in asleep.

The night was so tranquil and peaceful. Unfortunately, phone's vibration interrupted the silence.

I roamed my hand to reach the phone and looked at the bright screen with narrowed eyes.

'What?' My eyes got widen once I saw the text. 'She said I looked like a prince and was handsome?'

I almost jumped off the window after reading this but sadly, the door got knocked.

'Fuck!'

I tried to open my eyes and rubbed my head from hanging over due to the damn dream.

"Young Lady?" - An annoying voice raised through my locked door.

"What is it, Mr.Yang?"

"Today, you have a family breakfast with Masternim and Madam, Miss!"

"OMG, Damn yes!"

Not to let my parents waiting, I rushingly ran to the bathroom and had a quick shower.

[Botanical Garden]

"Did you have a good sleep, Prince? You looked tired. And there your panda eyes!" - My mom asked with a worried face as we sat across each other.

"O-oh yes, mom! It was good." - I faked a grin and pretended to continued my waffle.

"Mhm! Glad to hear." - She nodded.

I didn't know why but I felt pressure here. Suddenly my dad cleared his throat and said.

"I met my old friend, last night."

"Y-yes?" - I confusedly looked at him.

"We've been missing each other for 20years already. I'm thinking about invite them to our mansion again to have a proper dinner together— with their beautiful daughter. What do you think?"

I frowned but my mom kicked on my foot and I just forced myself to say yes, "O-oh, why not? Yes, why not?!"

It felt awkward so to kill it, I decided to finished my breakfast.

"I think it's time for school now. Sorry my King and Queen. I'll see you after school." - I got up to give them a kiss on the cheek. Then headed to my garage.

I miserably glared at my motorcycle once I reached my garage. I could only glare. What would I dare to think when my strict parents were here? U__U

I took a deep sigh before walking to Two Tone Maybach which was waiting for me with an open door on the driveway. There were 10 men with black tuxedos standing straight in line along my way to the car.

'Why they have to be this serious? I'm not a criminal!' I facepalmed myself and got in the backseat.

Arrived the school front yard, all students ran like crazy following my car from behind. Some of them asking me for autograph like I was a superstar while I wasn't.

Groups of girls were squealing and screaming my name out like what the fuck.

"Omg, Lalisaaa! Marry me!!!!!"

"The love of my life!!!!"

"Imma die for you, Lisa-ya!!"

"LALISA MANOBAN, OMGGGG!"

"Lisa-sshiiiiiii"

They almost broke their own throats for these.

I massaged my temples and walked to my class as having dozens of bodyguards beside.

'Goddess! I wish I could hide myself for forever.'

[Room 01]

"Woah! Young Lady of Manoban is coming!" - Seulgi screaming her lung out in the class as soon as I stepped my feet in, "Please welcome our highness with a big applause!"

The loud clap was reverberated the whole damn class and I was there just swearing to god that I could legally kill her right now.

"May you sit here, your highness?" - Seulgi playfully patting her own laps and wiggled her eyebrows. I gave her a dead glare.

"You shut the fuck up, idiot! I'm sick enough of this annoying shit." - I flopped myself down on my chair.

"Ya! I'm just trying to be fun here!" - She punched my arm and I pushed her fist away.

"Can't you be normal just for one freaking day?" - I annoyedly rolled my eyes.

"Yah, who can be normal when he/she got Lalisa Manoban as bestie?"

"Come on! Stop it, Seul! I'm only flesh and blood, okay? Calm your ass down." - I pushed her to sit back down on her chair. Suddenly, the princess in my dreamland, arrived.

I gulped once her sharp cat-eyes met mine. She quickly broke the contact and looked away to her two friends behind me but I could still see her sheepish smile.

"Yo, Jen! Your dance was so professional last night." - Seulgi teased the brunette, "Too sad that Irene wasn't there to see!"

I could heard Irene awkwardly giggled and said, "Well, I was with my parents that time. But I knew you were cool, Jen."

I glared at the back and I saw the brunette shyly biting her lips then turned herself to her seat but was blocked by my chair. Our eyes met again. She was blushing.

"E-Excuse me!" - Jennie looked at my chair wanting me to move for her so I did.

The class was started. It was Prof.Lee today. Schoolwork would be flooding again. I groaned silently.

Everyone seemed so concentrated to the lesson but I was here feeling hot as fuck.

Today the cat-eyed girl wearing a black mini skirt which exposed her thick thighs and her shirt was left one button open to let me see that cleavage. I checked her from head to toe. The hotness seemed to fill my entire torso so I blew some air inside my shirt to soothe the heat.

The tension was getting heavier and heavier. I still felt calefaction even thought there were two air-cons exploding its coldness above me.

Didn't know what to do, I bent over my table to hide from what I saw but it got even worse. Jennie was there having her smooth thighs rubbing each other making me drooling. I accidentally blurted out with eyes shut tight.

"JENNIE!"

"WHat?" - She yelled in low tone.

"E-Err... nothing! Read this..." - To pretend that there was nothing necessary happened, I grabbed my tiny notebook and wrote something.

Why didn't you reply my text last night?

I pushed the book to the brunette and I could see a smile on her face while reading it. She then started to write and draw something before giving it back to me.

Sorry, I fell asleep.  /\ zZZ

'Omg! So cute! uwu!' I giggled silently.

Me too! Last night, you were in my dreamland! ((≧⊥≦))

Jennie erupted a laugh to my idiot monkey emoji. She was so adorable with her gummy smile and those squishy cheeks. I could bite them all day.

I smiled to her childlike then she returned me back the book after writing. I was about to read it but unexpectedly got caught.

"What are you two doing?" - Prof.Lee narrowed her eyes to us and I quickly put the notebook in my backpack.

"I-I... I mean w-we.." - I stuttered.

"I, we what, Miss.Manoban?"

I gulped, "I forgot the notebook and I borrowed Jennie because she got two but then I found it in my bag so I gave her back. That's it!" - I faked a grin and pretended to note down the lesson.

The excuse seemed work. Prof.Lee then turned herself to the whiteboard continuing her demonstration.

Noon came, all my friends and I having lunch. Rosé told us not to go home early and waited for her under the oak tree, school back yard. I was wondering why, so I doubtedly asked our friends, and there was Jennie telling us tomorrow was Jisoo's Birthday.

[School Backyard]

"Aigoo! What took Chaeng so long?" - Joy rolling on the grass.

"Stop rolling, you bitch! I'm dizzy." - Irene rolled her eyes. Joy glared and stopped.

"Eh, shall we call her?" - Seulgi suggested so I pulled out my phone and dialed Rosé.

Speaker on.

Me: "Chip? Are you coming yet?"

Rosé: "I-I'll be there soon."

Jisoo at the background, "Babe, quick! Hit that G spot!"

Us: "WHATTTTT???"

Rosé: "I-I'm busy, gonna be there soon."

Chipmunk ended the call. Our jaws dropped to the ground.

"Damn!!!" - Yeri gulped.

"So they already did it! Jennnnnnn!!" - Joy excitedly shaking Jennie.

The brunette smacked Joy's head, "The hell wrong??"

"Ouch! I'm just too happy for them!"

We all bursted into laugh. It had been half of an hour waiting the blonde. And, she finally came.

Joy quickly ran to Rosé and hugged her tight, "Damn girl! You ain't innocent no more!"

Rosé be there just meme-ing a face of 'What the actual fuck is this?' She then confusedly flopped herself down after Joy released the hug.

"Come on! Time to tell us the details, Chaeng!" - Joy smirked at my twin.

"Hah? What details?"

"Don't play pretend, you fraud!"

"What the heck wrong with you guys? I'm here to discuss about the birthday party. What do you want?" - Rosé irritatedly yelled out and got the immediate reply from Seulgi.

"Fuck, Rosé! Tell us about how good it was when you and Jisoo having sex earlier!"

"OH MY DEAR LORD! WHO THE HELL TELL YOU THAT WE UGH—? WHO???"

"Shut the fuck up, Chaeng! We heard Jisoo asking you to hit her g-spot!" - Joy screaming back at the blonde and Rosé immediately threw her bag right in Joy's face.

"GOD DAMMIT! I ACCOMPANIED JISOO UPSTAIR AND AT 3rd FLOOR SHE FORGOT HER KEY IN MY DAMN CAR SO SHE ASKED ME TO PRESS THE G BUTTON, WHICH MEANS 'GROUND FLOOR' FOR THE FUCKING GOD SAKE!! WE AINT HAVING SEX YET, YOU GROSS BITCHES!!!!"

"O-OH!!!" - A loud shock forming out from us.

We were still stunned, but not to waste an evening, we started discussing our plan.

The blonde's eagerness was to romantically surprise her girlfriend by showing off her guitar playing skill while singing a love song. Yet our chipmunk still felt nervous so she decided to do it next time. Rosé just be a soft and shy girl that she was.

The plan kept going well. We were assigned our works separately but it wasn't separated anymore when it came to this.

"WHAT?? WHY US??" - Jennie and I simultaneously exclaimed.

"Your place is near the bakery and Lisa's is on the same road with yours so why not?" - Yeri shrugged.

"W-Whatever! I can do it alone!" - The cat-eyed protested but I was there, interrupted.

"It's okay. You can't carry a bunch of balloon and cake alone. I can help. Tomorrow morning, I'll pick you up."

I smiled to Jennie, and she just replied back with a sheepish nod.

Jennie's POV:

'Fresh morning!' I sat up on the bed grabbing a pink scrunchie which was on the nightstand to tie my hair into half bun.

Today our friends wouldn't attend the class, we skipped for my cousin's Birthday. Everyone had their own duty for this evening party. Irene and Seulgi took care of Chikin and beverage, Joy and Seulgi helped Rosé with some stuffs while me, here, have to manage the cake and balloons with an idiot. I huffed.

'Whatever! I'll just make my breakfast.' I got up and went downstair to have my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Agassi!" - My maids warmly greeted with a bow.

"Yes, good morning." - I replied them with a smile and continued, "How was your sleep?"

"O-oh, hehe, it's good. Anyway, Agassi we're preparing you your breakfast."

"Ah, no need. I'll just do it myself. You can take care of another necessary chores." - I grabbed the chef apron to wrap my torso.

My maids then thankfully nodded, "Thank you Agassi for this kindness." - They bowed to bid themselves upstair.

Well, yes, making myself breakfast could alleviate a bit of their pressures. There were just two of them to manage everything in the house so ton of works were waiting for them, therefore, what I could help, I would help.

I softly smiled and walked to the cabinet grabbing a pack of flour to make strawberry pancake. 'It's my favorite!' I giggled to myself then started my cooking. The smell of frying butter reached my nostrils which could imagine of how sweet and fluffy it was.

Minutes later, the round tan things were done. I gingerly cut off a bite and lifted it toward my mouth. While I was about to chew, I suddenly heard a loud fight in my front yard.

"If you dare to fight me again, imma punch you to death."

'What the fuck is this?' I forced myself to check what was happening and there was a girl.

She was jumping with her both feet sweeping back and forth as having her fists punch left and right like a Kung Fu fighter. I facepalmed myself.

'So this is Young Lady, the only daughter of Manoban!' =__=

"What is it?" - I crossed my arms to the stupid view in front of me.

"Agassi! She's trying to climb in." - One of my bodyguard answered.

"The fuck? Again? Can't you just normally get in?"

"No, Jen! I've tried to pull the gate but it was locked so... I-I climb." - Lisa pouted her lips guiltily which made her looked like a whole ass monkey.

I shut my eyes tight in disbelief. 'This was so insane!'

To avoid more of this stupid situation, I decided to warn that monkey once we finally got in the house.

"Lalisa!" - I deeply called out her name in serious tone.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm warning you! I don't care who you are. Young Lady of Manoban, son of god, the stupid demon from hell, or some piece of shit, I don't give a fuck if you dare to climb my gate again, imma cut your damn—"

She quickly covered her crotch, "Cut W-WHAT???"

'The heck wrong with this girl? She acts like she got a dick.'

"Your legs! Why?" - I annoyedly rolled my eyes.

"O-Oh.. that's relieved!" - She removed her hand to pat on the chest.

"And what did you think I'll cut?"

"E-Err nothing!" - Lisa faked a grin and diverted the topic, "I'm hungry." - She rubbed her tummy.

"No one asked!" - I walked to the kitchen and having her follow behind like a stray cat.

She pouted, "You're so mean!"

If we kept this argument go far, we wouldn't have chance to prepare the birthday.

So, I let her eat my pancake.

"Are you really okay with this? I already took a bite." - I frowned.

"Sure! It's taste good." - Lisa munching the fluffy things hungrily like she didn't eat for a week.

Since Lisa was busy eating, I excused myself upstair to take a shower and preparing myself so I could properly go out with her.

Hour later, we were finally on our way to somewhere I didn't know.

"So, where we should go first?" - Lisa started the conversation while having her eyes on the road.

"Hmm... I don't know but because the party will start at the evening, I think we should bake the cake at afternoon and now let just go to some store buying gift while looking for decorating balloons?" - I suggested the doe-eyed girl who was busy driving.

"Well, such a great idea. So let gooooo!" - She screamed excitedly as speeding up her car which got me startled. 'Geez, why this girl happy all of sudden?' I shook my head.

We got out of the car once we reached a souvenir store. It only sold ancient style things. There were antique telephone, Italy vases, Egyptian handmade, Teapot, antique coffee cup, and another cool things. This vintage shop made me feel great.

'Woah, I never know Lisa like this type of things.'

This girl really amazed me with her epitome of elegance and good taste. I thought she only liked something which was swag or modern. 'There're a lot of things I don't know about you, Lisa.' My eyes were on the grey shoulder length hair girl who was now busy examining a scrollwork pocket clock.

"What's with that look?" - A voice raise got me a bit flinched.

"Yes? It just shocks me for knowing that you're also into these things." - I replied to her as picking up a small Italian vase.

She smirked and looked at me, "Here is where I love to shop the most." - Lisa picked another clock and smiled, "Which one do you prefer?"

"You're going to gift Jisoo Unnie?"

"Nah, her gift? Not this one. I'm asking you so please answer my question."

I frowned at her and pointed to the vintage scrollwork pocket clock which was a necklace chain, "This one!"

"Why?"

"Umm, because it's a pocket clock which means it conveys the significance of time, a specific event or a person, maybe a love moment too? I don't know. And if we have it's as a necklace chain, it might be always on your neck that means you always carry your love moment with you." - I paused and she just gave me a sweet gentle smile as locking her eyes with mine. I continued, "Why asking? Going to buy for your crush?"

"Maybe! But a future wife, instead!" - Lisa winked and I could see myself almost melted to the ground.

This slender put them back to its original place then an old couple approached us.

"Oh, hi Lisa! You're looking for something good again?" - An old lady greeted.

"Yes, but just checking. Will come back another day." - She replied to the owner of the shop.

"So today you are here with—?" - The old lady eyed me then smiled widely all of sudden, "You really have a good taste, Kid." - She playfully slapped the latter arm.

Lisa then sheepishly rubbing her nape, "It's not like what you're thinking. We're just friend."

"Well, I'll pretend to buy it but I suggest you to keep this girl." - The owner giggled while saying and she tapped on my shoulder. Not to be rude, I gave her back a smile.

"Now, we're going back, ahjumma! But promise to keep that one for me." - Lisa eyes averted to the pocket clock which I picked earlier and we started to bid the older goodbye.

I didn't know why I felt like she was going to buy that necklace for someone special. I suddenly got irritated. 'Who is her lover?' I hissed.

"What's wrong?" - Lisa starting her car but I didn't bother to answer. Why would I? I looked outside the window and puffed my cheeks.

The silence filled the whole car making me feel gloomy but then that stupid monkey broke it.

"You are the first girl, I bring there." - She suddenly blurted out without looking at me.

"Hmm?"

"I mean the antique shop earlier. You are the first one." - Lisa smiled when she ended her word.

"Oh, so should I be proud?" - I asked in sarcastic tone yet that monkey just gave a little sweet smile on the corner of her lips.

'Why do I feel special?' I also smiled but smiled inside my thought.

"Hey, it's already 10AM and we still haven't bought anything. Where are we going now?"

"Oh yes. Let's grab a gift! And the balloon? Yes, we need to buy it too." - Lisa said.

We were now at another shop where was full of toy stuff. I could tell you that this monkey could jump from a cool adult one to a kid side real quick.

"Why we're here?" - I frowned.

"To buy gift, of course." - The tall girl walked to the gun toy shelf.

Lisa picked a huge gunshot up and examined it before put in the cart.

"What is this for?" - I blinked cluelessly at her but she just giggled.

"It's the gift for Jisoo Unnie. I'll buy two so we can shot each other for fun when we're bored."

"Are you serious?" - I shook my head speechlessly before walking to another shelf.

I kept looking for a good stuff for my lovey dovey Unnie but it was really hard to find until my eyes bumped into a fried chikin pillow stuff toy. It's gonna be my choice for sure. I giggled and put it in the cart. So Lisa got the gunshot, while me? A pillow stuff. We also bought decorating balloon.

Now we had completed half of our list. I took a quick glance on my watch and it read 11:45AM. Oh, that's why I was so hungry. I pout my lips as having my chin on my both palms.

"Hungry?"

I quickly nodded like a lost kid.

Lisa shook her head and laughed, "So if I didn't ask, you really wouldn't low your pride to request me if we should have lunch?"

My pout became grumpier that made the latter laugh even more. I didn't know but she was really annoying.

Lisa pulled her car over, in front of a street restaurant. She shocked me like twice? or third times today? I never expected her to enjoy those kind of foods.

'A rich girl eating street food?' She did had a lot of things that I wasn't aware.

"Give me kimbap, tteopokki, and kimchi fried rice please." - Lisa ordered and asked, "Won't you pick anything?"

"That's already more than enough for my little tummy." - I gave her a smile.

"Do you mind I bring you here?"

"Oh, no! Why would I? Street food is my favorite dish for sure but the problem is my parents. They rarely let me eat something outside because I'm easy to get sick." - I shrugged and grabbed the chopstick to pick a piece of tteopokki, "And you? I thought you like fancy restaurant." - I enjoyed my food.

"Sometimes fancy thing cannot buy happiness." - She paused and continued, "But this street simple restaurant can guide me heaven. I really enjoy this moment."

Lisa went on with her foods leaving me confused with her words and action. Why did I feel like I was her date here? My head was now messing but I could hear my heart beating like fuck it almost jump out.

After finishing our lunch, we started walking to the bakery where was just a block away from here.

The cold wind hit us a lot. My torso was shivering to this freezing weather even thought it was noon. I was about to put my hand in my sweater pocket but someone's hand intertwined it. 'God!'

I didn't break the hold nor reacted anything. Our hands now swung. It went with the flow until with reach cake bakery.

Lisa and I chose the flavor and designed it together. Well, anyone that passed by kept admiring us that we looked like a couple. We both blushed so hard. So to avoid this awkward moment, I started a convo.

"When I get married and have kids, I'm going to make a cake for my baby." - I smiley said while spreading the cream around the cake.

Lisa giggled, "I'm never going to make one for my child. I'd be like 'Here's the money. Go buy it.' "

And we both laughed. Now, I couldn't deny that we sincerely got a lot of fun.

The cake was now done and we prepared our things to my cousin apartment right away. Lisa dialed Rosé before we entered to make sure that all the girls were here and we all wouldn't get caught by the pink head.

Our squad finally gathered. I had a cake pack in my hand while Lisa had a huge bunch of balloon and other girls? Yes, they got chikin, drinks but there was someone trying to be calm to surprise her girlfriend with a big square box which was wrapped by printable gift paper with hearts design. I bet it was a huge teddy.

We were about to enter the elevator but got stopped by the front desk man.

"Excuse me! Where are you going?" - He politely asked.

"It's my cousin birthday today and we want to surprise her."

"Oh, if that's so, I'm really sorry for not letting you enter because here, this apartment has its rule. No strangers are allowed to get in. I apologize for that."

"But we ain't stranger. Really I'm her girlfriend and here her cousin, and the rest are friends." - Rosé irritatedly explained.

"I know but still. It's really a rule and I cannot break my boss's order. I'm sorry." - He bowed then continued, "Or I can help by calling her asking for the confirmation."

The man dialed Jisoo Unnie and having conversation.

"Excuse me, Ms! May I bother you a second? Do you have guest today?"

"No, only me, sorry not sorry." - Jisoo hung up the phone and we all facepalmed.

We really didn't want him to ruin our plan so we tried our best to persuade this man.

"I can assure you, this is me and her. See? I'm really her girlfriend." - Rosé showed her picture with Jisoo munching Chikin skewers.

"Yes but what if you guys already broke up?"

"Are you cursing us? The picture was taken yesterday, man." - Rosé almost lost her patience and hit the guy but we stopped her.

Lisa then decided to utter something, "Who is the owner of this apartment?" - She flatly asked. Well, I knew what she's gonna do.

"Tell him or her that I am Lalisa Manoban and I want to enter this damn apartment to surprise my Unnie birthday. I'll give you two minutes to do this." - Lisa gave him her name card and he quickly dialed his team then yes, we now could ride the elevator.

'Sometimes power is the best. Thank to Manoban!'

We reached her luxurious place but seemed like there was no one inside.

"Should we bump in?" - Joy suggested a silly idea.

"Why would we while we already have key?" - Lisa used the card to scan to unlock the door but it still had another secret password. We had tried our best to guess the password that she set.

"What would it be?" - Seulgi asked while pressing the key.

"She really likes her nickname Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim. I bet we should try Jisoo turtle rabbit without using space?" - I suggested and Seulgi just nodded then type.

We all were focusing on this door lock. Without expected, a woman sneaked her head in our crowd and gave us a loud 'Hey' making our friends jumped in surprised.

"The heck?"

It was Jisoo standing behind us. The fuck.

"Is IT here? That's why there are floating balloons?" - My cousin asked in sarcastic tone.

'Dang! Our plan is ruined.'

"Ya! We're here to surprise you, not you to surprise us." - Irene pouted and we laughed as we knew that our plan was finally just a waste.

After the surprise fail, Jisoo Unnie invited us in. Here, we started celebrating the party, having dinner, blowing candles, making some wishes, and there was Rosé carried a big square box.

This blonde shy lady biting her lower lip before talking to my cousin, "I-I'm sorry that the plan was lame but believe me, we've already tried our best. Here the gift! Happy birthday to you, Chikin baby!"

It was cringed to hear those cheesy words but I'm happy for them, really.

Jisoo smiled with her heart shape lips and said, "I never expect anything much. Now having you here in my special day, it's more than enough already. Thank babe Chipmunk." - My Unnie tip toe herself to give the blonde girl a soft kiss on the lips making us squealing like hell.

"Go get a room! Go get a room!"

We all playfully teased them. The party was held until midnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

No Homo By romi.

Fanfiction

57.4K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
592K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
776K 23.4K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...