The Dark Lord in Fódlan ( LOT...

By TheGreatSummoner

This story is fire emblem three houses that you will be the Dark Lord Sauron in Fódlan. You will face many ch... More

Bio and servents and allies Updated
Chapter 1 The Last Alliance and the return of Y/n
Chapter 2 Y/n gather his army
Chapter 3 The March to Barad dur
Chapter 5 Dol Guldur and the Pale Orc
The Lore in this story
Chapter 6 The Hunt for the Ring begins
The Infos about the charcters and classes
Chapter 7 The Orc Gathering in Dol Guldur and the raid
Chapter 8 ThunderStrike in Dol Guldor
Chapter 9 The Orcs and Nazguls raided the west chruch
Chapter 10 Wrong girl you Maggots!!!
Chapter 11 A talk and a deal
Chapter 12 The spider in Mordor
Chapter 13 The Witch King's mission
Chapter 14 The Second child of the Dark Lord and a big clash
Chapter 15 Orc Fight
Remake Book and discontinue

Chapter 4 The Rise of Mordor and the fort taken

596 8 2
By TheGreatSummoner

3rd Pov

In Mordor the Tower of baradur dor. Y/n was looking at ground to see his army is growing. His daughter came to see him.

D/n: " Father I would like to meet my adviser and ambassador."

It was then a man with a helmet came and kneels to him.

Mouth of Y/n: " My master it is good to see you."

Y/n: " So your my ambassador? Tell me why did you join me?"

Mouth of Y/n: " I came here so I could help you. The church is corrupted with your ring."

Y/n: " My ring? Tell me where's my ring?"

Mouth of Y/n: " I don't know but their leader of the church is a woman named Rhea. The church created two new kingdoms. The kingdom of Fargus and the Leicester alliance. We are by the alliance while the church made a fort outside of Mordor to prevent the your orcs, Uraks, and Olog-hai to go out."

Y/n: " I see well we will conquer Fódlan soon. First we need to take the fort so they will know that darkness is coming to Fódlan."

Mouth of Y/n: " But master you sure this is a good idea?"

Y/n: " We will win now let's go prepare our armies."

Y/n walks down the tower and went outside of camp. Y/n looks around to see his army. His army looks at him and see his army of Mordor. They will be ready for a new war to conquer Fódlan by his grasp. Y/n then walked to see Ratbag with a Olog- Hai

Y/n: " Ratbag who is this Olog-hai you have?"

Ratbag: " Ohhh this one I call him Ranger."

Y/n: " Ranger?"

Ratbag: " Yeah I kinda like his name. So you know he was a bang up Ohh it's horrible. So I just release him and guts are everywhere and now we became friends."

Ranger: " Ohh cha ga na cha. ( We are not friends. He saved my life.)"

Y/n: " Sha na go na ma la ( You must keep him safe I kinda like this Orc.)"

Ranger just nodded while Ratbag wants to know what's going on.

Ratbag: " Hey Uhh Boss what did you say to him?"

Y/n: " Just saying hi."

Y/n then summons the witch King while he kneels down.

Witch King: " What is it my lord?"

Y/n: " I wanted you to take command of my armies and take the fort outside of Mordor. Today Mordor will rise of a new darkness."

Witch king: " It will be my honor."

The witch king and his nazguls turn into green mist and flies to the west of the path where they can fit Y/n armies. Y/n then got his mace and points to the west.

Y/n: " Armies od Mordor!!!! Today we will rise and destroy the Fódlan!!!!"

All the orcs ether roar in a war cry and marched to the way where they can fit their armies. They just march and march. They where ready for the war to begin.

Hours later

Somewhere at the fort. The church army was station here. They where suppose to be a secret army to protect the west from monster advance it was then they heard noises down. They all looked to see monsters a legion of them. They then roar and bashing their shields and the ground. The witch king and his nazguls came down and turn into their ghost form.

Witch king: " Armies of the church surrender the fort or your lives!!!"

The church army did not respond only they just ran to gear up. The witch king knows this will be a battle field.

Witch king: " Gather the orcs. We will attack tomorrow. Camp here and don't let anyone escape."

All the 9 then went to the orcs and tell them to camp and build posts around the area to prevent the church massagers to tell the kingdoms or the church about this. All the orcs then destroy trees so they can make a fire. Bones from the hunts by the area and some where making catapults to seize the fortress. The witch king then plans a attack on the fort to take it in the name of Mordor.

Tomorrow

It was morning and the Orcs, Uraks, and Olog-hai are here. They where roaring at the fortress and they have no fear of them. The church in the fortress where scared from a huge legion to know why. The general who leads the church then tell the soldier.

Church General: " Soldier what's the news?"

Church soldier: " It's horrible sir. We sent massagers to other kingdoms for help but we lost a lot. They build guard post around the fortress and they killed a lot. We can't send any reinforcements so we are on our own."

Church General: " So we have no choice to defend then. Get everyone who can hold a sword and to the forts. We need to hold until the kingdoms knows we are in trouble."

Every church soldier came and militia to defend the walls. The witch king appears and took up his sword. He then points at the fortress until he yells.

Witch king: " Charge!!!!!!"

The orcs, Uraks, and Olog-hai charged. The church archers then fired at the orcs and Uraks. Some where killed while they charged. The catapults fires at the walls to break or killed some soldiers up top. The church soldiers where trying their best to shoot arrows down but the orc army is very many. The orc catapults fired at the gate and destroys it. The orcs then swarm the houses killing the innocents while looting the houses. The church soldiers then attack and fight the orcs. The orcs and Uraks fought with their might and slash all. Some just bit them on the necks so they can instant kill them. The armies of Mordor was now growing and the church is falling. Many of the church soldiers ran to the final gate and they ran for their lives. The citizens then ran to the final gate until orcs capture some. They where taken to their camps and they don't know where they do with them. Meanwhile the orcs fired their catapults and hits the walls while the gate. The orcs then fired their crossbow and bows at the walls where the church archers fired. The church's moral is falling while some ran to find a way to get out. One Pegasus made it through the fight while the orcs where busy fighting the church. The nazguls where slaying the church until they made it to the last gate. The catapult hits the gate and the gate broke. The orcs then ran to the gate charging in the church's last armies. The the 9 enters the room to see the general of the church.

Church General: " You will die now monsters of darkness!!!"

The church General then charged until the 9 slash a lot and died. The witch King came and found a chest. He then opens it to reveal a sphere ball. The witch king knows it's one of the Palantiri. As the witch king hold it he then uses his magic to control the fortress. The fortress was now his and began to glow green. The orcs, Uraks, and Olog- hai cheered to see the fortress is theirs. The witch king then turns into a green mist and flies to Mordor. The witch King then kneels to the Dark lord to see he done what he asked.

Witch King: " My Lord I done what you asked."

Y/n: " Goood now did you manage to find my ring?"

Witch King: " No but I found something to communicate and see."

The witch king then gave the Palantiri to the dark lord Y/n.

Y/n: " Ahhh a Palantiri. You found it so witch king your fortress is now yours for you and the 9. Now what do you want to rename it?"

Witch king: " I wanted to name it. minas Morgul."

Y/n: " I see. Now you establish your fort we can now advance but we need post and gather other orc tribes too. They are in Fódlan and what I heard is that they have a good leader."

Witch King: " Should I and the others go with you."

Y/n: " Yes now we will rest."

Y/n then goes to his room and puts the Palantiri on the stand. He then touches it and it was connected to the tower. The tower becomes the eye and he sees everything.

Meanwhile

At Garrag Mach Monastery Rhea was the singing until Seteth came in urgent news.

Seteth: " Lady Rhea, We have urgent news at the East fortress."

Rhea: " What's going on at the East Fortress?"

Seteth: " A survivor came and told us her story about monster from behind the mountains and attack the East church fortress. They lead by a man but he looks green to be well dead."

Rhea: " I see Seteth we must calm the students down. You and the others must own know about my mother's story. You wouldn't get it."

Seteth: " I see well I must go find Flayn."

As Seteth left Rhea was then looking at the East to see thunder from the East.

Rhea: " So my mother's enemies has return once again. This time I'll finish you like my mother did."

In Fódlan a dark shadow of the pass has appear and will the war begins soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 814 26
Hello and welcome to my pit of boredom - Part Two!! I love all the people that supported me during the making of my first book, and I really hope thi...
183K 3.6K 36
I entered my story in the 2022 Wattys! #watty2022 The one ring has been found, 9 companions join together to defeat Sauron; but what was unexpected w...
889 27 16
She was no longer gone. The threat of her kingdom growing in the elven hearts. The betrayals and backstabbing were on her mind, moving ever so slowly...
61.3K 1.6K 43
➤𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 2 ➤𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘥 É𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳 60 years have passed and Sauron is coming back more powerful than he has ever been...