(Choni) The New Stranger

By stanneshia13

Toni is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Haley Marshall. And her sister is Hope. Toni is intersex and is v... More

Chapter 1: Introducing Me
Chapter 2: The Big Move
Chapter 3: Welcome to Riverdale
Chapter 4: New Trials
Chapter 6: Football Try-outs
Chapter 7: Phone Sex ?
Chapter 8: Pops Diner
Chapter 9: First Game
Author purpose
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Breakfast With the Family
Chapter 12: Secret's Out
Chapter 13: History
Chapter 14: The Rage
Chapter15: The Party
Chapter 16: Rescue
Chapter 17: Triggered
Chapter 18: Cursed
Chapter 19: Freaked Out
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Characters
Chapter 21: Having Patiences
Chapter 22: The Clan
Chapter 23: The First Change
Chapter 24: No Remorse
Chapter 25: Monster
Chapter 26: The Princess
Chapter 27: Memorial
Chapter 28: New Orleans
Chapter 29: Clear Your Mind
Chapter 30: The Playoffs and Cheating
Chapter 31: Karaoke
Chapter 32: She's Dying
Chapter 33: The Battle
Chapter 34: Hybrid
Chapter 35: Alpha's Luna
Chapter 36: Caleb?
Chapter 37: Championship
Toni's House
Chapter 38: Just Like My Dad
Chapter 39: Transformation
Chapter 40: Taken!
Chapter 41: Amnesia
Chapter 42: Try to Remember
Chapter 43: Time To Kill
Chapter 44: Caught
Chapter 45: Cock Blockers
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Malachai
Chapter 48: Stess Relieving
Chapter 49: 3 Mikalesons and a Bennett
Chapter 50: Hidden Child
Chapter 51: Flashbacks
My Reasons
Chapter 52: New Mikaelson
Chapter 53: The Blade
Chapter 54: Limbo
Chapter 55: Toni's Awake
Chapter 56: Penelope's Story
My Part
Question ?
Chapter 57: The Spell

Chapter 5: Mind Control and Nick

3.5K 91 1
By stanneshia13

Toni POV

I was sitting in the back of the classroom and Miss Cheryl fucking Blossom walks in. She looks at me and smirks and sit down in the front of the classroom. I think to myself, "what was that about," and shake my head trying to see if I could read her mind but I couldn't. A blonde head girl sits next to me and looks at me smiling.

"Hi I'm Heather and you are." She says.

"Oh I'm Toni." I say.

"You're really cute you know that." she says with annoying grin.

"I guess," I just shrug not paying attention. I can read her mind clearly though. (She is so fucking hot If we got together we will make everyone mad including my ex Cheryl I saw how she looked at Toni.)

I actually couldn't believe it I just looked at her in her eyes, go to the front of the class and apologize to Cheryl. And when you are done wait for the teacher and start talking in Dutch doing a funny dance.

See the thing I just used was compulsion perks of being a vampire you can say.

Cheryl POV

I walked in class and I saw Toni looking at me I couldn't let her know I had a crush on her so I just smirked at her. Then I see my ex Heather walk in. She is such a bitch she only dated me for my popularity so I broke up with her. She cheated on me anyways. But when I saw her trying to talk to Toni my blood started to boil. "Oh fuck am I jealous?" I looked back at Toni again and I saw Heather getting up walking to the front of the class. Toni has her signature smirk on her face.

Heather looked at me, " Cheryl I am so sorry that I used you to be popular. I just wanted everyone to like me and maybe try to run the school also. And i cheated on you a few times even with Nick."

I raised an eyebrow and looked back at Toni who was just shaking her head smirking. "Like Jesus how hot can she be?"

Heather stays in the the front of the class and the class start watching her intrigued wondering what she was about to do next?

As soon as I turned around Mr. Benson walked in, our history teacher. Heather started some freaky ass dance and talking in a foreign language. Everyone started laughing and recording and Mr. Benson grabbed Heather and put her out the classroom and told her to see the school phycologist.

After everything settled down Mr. Benson started to talk.

"Okay class we have a new student Toni Mikaelson. Wait Toni Mikaelson as in Klaus Mikaelson kid!" He said with excitement in his voice.

Toni nods her head looking at the teacher with her brow raised.

"Well your family have a well known business in the United States that's how I know. I just keep up with Forbes that's how." He says calming down.

Toni just nods her head again looking like she really wasn't interested in anything.

"Okay class let's get started."

"I think to myself so Toni family are a bunch of billionaires and she isn't taunting around her money. I actually never met a rich kid like that."

Toni POV

When the teacher mentioned something about my family I thought he was going to say something about my dad murder sprees he used to go on before me and my sister was born but he was just talking about our family business. I mean yea I get it we made a name for ourselves in the human world but in the supernatural world our family name is mostly in ruins with blood and murder.

Class had just ended and I was starting to get hungry so I went to the vending machine to get a snack. When this dark haired kid with a smug on his face walks up to me. No kidding this dude has a punchable face.

"Hey I'm Nick st. Claire and you are?"

I look at him and just say," Toni."

"So Toni you new here right?" He says with a smug on his face.

"Gosh i really want to drain him right now. I thought. "Look here I'm really not in the mood for some smug ass preppy rich boy so either you get to the point or I'm walking away the choice is yours."

I look at him because he have the most disturbing mind I have ever heard. Right when he was about to say something Cheryl walks up.

"Hey Toni you walk me to the next class?" She says with her gorgeous smile.

"Sure beautiful."I say with a smile. I was beginning to walk off with Cheryl when I heard.

"hey bitch we wasn't done talking."

I turn around and Nick face was full red. "No one walks away from me and This dick sucker here should know." He says pointing to Cheryl.

I look at Cheryl she had her head down on the verge of tears. I whisper in her ear, "it's going to be okay," and I walk up to him.

"Listen her you fucking dickhead," I push him against the lockers holding his collar. If you ever in your fucking life disrespect her I will tear your fucking throat out and watch you drain in a ditch you got that."

He looks at me wide eyed and just nods his head. I let him go and he walks off in a hurry.

"Thanks Toni I never had anyone stand up for me before." Cheryl says with a sad smile.

I just nod my head and say, "it's no problem I really don't like dudes disrespecting females."

Lunchtime

The rest of the day was boring until lunchtime because I love eating. It's really because my wolf side loves eating, but my vampire side diet has it perks too. My wolf's name is Max so he is always in my head sniffing for the next meal. And he always win. So I'm sitting there with a pile of different foods on my plate everyone just looks at me while I'm eating. Cheryl sit next to me and the girl with the ponytail sits across from her.

"Hi, I'm Cheryl cousin Betty and this is my girlfriend Veronica."

I nod my head because I have a mouth full of food. Then a guy with a sweater vest sits besides Betty.

" I'm Kevin Keller the schools gay unicorn."

I just smile then I swallow my food, "I'm Toni Mikaelson."

"Okay I heard you scared the shit out of Nick St. Clair this morning." Says Kevin with amusement.

I growl a little and nod my head," he is a pussy that disrespects women. Trust me he had it coming."

"Yea you are right he was a dick even when me and him was dating."I looked at Cheryl kind of confused and she looks back at me.

"It was because he is the high school quarterback and I'm the head cheerleader it was a cliche thing." She says stating her case.

"Well is he still the quarterback?"

They all nod their heads looking at me.

"Well I'm taking his spot this afternoon so he will be even more pissed off at me."

I started back eating and Cheryl says, "how do you eat so much but is still so fit?"

"Yea you can out eat Jughead and he is always eating."Says Betty.

"Well I have a high metabolism and I'm always hungry." I laugh and continue eating.

I finish up and start throwing my trash away when a group of girls come up to me.

" Ummm, can I help you ladies?" I say kinda curious.

"So you are the new kid everyone's been talking about?" One of the girls asked.

I look at them sideways and I just say, "umm, people been talking about me?"

They all nod and I just say, "I guess."

They all smile and walk away saying how cute I am and they would hit that. I just smirk and walk back to the table.

"Hey, where's Archie?"

"Oh he sits over there during lunch with the bulldogs we usually sit over there too with the Vixens but we wanted to get to know you better," says Cheryl.

I just smile at her and say, "thanks."

The day started going by faster after lunch and now it was time for football practice and let's just say I'm pumped.

So I decided to update twice today I hope you all enjoy 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 294 10
The Original hybrid, Klaus Nikara Mikaelson had broken her curse while she was in Mystic falls she meet Hayley Marshall her other half had slept wi...
601K 18.8K 64
Hope Mikaelson is the girl who lost everyone around her. Her world started to crumble starting from the death of her mother and all the way to her fa...
50.6K 1.3K 27
Cheryl just graduated High School and she is ready to take the next step in her life. 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺. Little did she know that a pink haired gi...
73.7K 1.9K 42
Annalexa is half vampire half witch. Through her life she has heard horror stories about a hybrid, well more of a possible hybrid. What will happen...