BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ ❤❤❤
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort
A/N

NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes

24 2 0
By KP_UnaH

Soft knocks at your office door caught your attention.

Your head tilted up and called out to whover it was to, "Come in."

The door creaked open revealing Jungkook, one of your boyfriend's best friends.

You took your glasses off and smiled. "Come in, Kook," you called him by his nickname and motioned the chair in front of your desk.

"Hey, noona," he greets you as soon as he sat down.

"What brings you here?" you asked.

"Namjoon hyung was wondering if you have anything else to do after work?" Jungkook asked you.

"I'm completely free," you answered. "Why would he ask?"

Instead, Jungkook grinned as if hitting a jackpot. "Alright then. We will pick you up here by five, noona," he says, getting off the cushioned seat.

Your brows furrowed as you followed him by your sight. "What do you mean?" you questioned, feeling a bit confused.

"Just don't go anywhere else," was his last words before exiting your office, leaving you dumbfounded.

"What was that all about?" you muttered to yourself and continued on with work.

--------

"Oh my---!" you exclaimed when your office door suddenly opened.

"Noona!" a familiar deep voice called out.

You sighed and shot Taehyung a small glare. "Don't ever do that again."

He grinned at you apologetically and replied, "Sorry."

"It's fine. What brings you here though?"

"Didn't Jungkook inform you? We will be picking you up after work," Taehyung answered.

"He said he would," you responded.

Taehyung feigned a pout. "Is there any difference whether Jungkook or I would come and pick you up?"

"A big one," you chuckled. "Just kidding. Let's go then??"

You finished packing up then left the company with Taehyung.

Both of you got in his car and he started driving.

"Where are you taking me, Tae?" you asked in the middle of the trip.

"That would be a secret." he winks at you.

"Just spill the beans," you demanded.

"No way. If so he'll break me," Taehyung laughs but you frowned, not knowing who 'he' is.

Yet you decided to just remain silent as told. The ride wasn't boring though, as Taehyung kept on singing along with the music playing on the car's radio.

Soon, the ride was over and you two arrived in front of the entrance of the famous Hidden Forest of your city.

But as famous as it is, you wondered why the line was completely empty today unlike the other days.

"What are we doing here, Tae?" you asked the man beside you as both of you made your way towards the entrance.

He smirks and answers a laconic, "You'll see."

You cannot help but huff and cross your arms. You were really curious, you wanted to know already. Why does it even has to be a secret?

What's more surprising is when the guard let you enter eith ease.

As much as confused you are at the moment, you just decided to have your mouth shut.

The trees at the area you're walking in started to get much plenty, meaning you're nearly to the forest.

The place was really empty. Usually there are people who would have their picnic here or play games, have dates, do some work-out - someone even holds a zumba lesson here every weekdays but they were nowhere to be found.

Your brows jumped when you saw pieces of paper placed randomly. Some were on the trees and some were just randomly sitting on top of the grass.

"Taehyung... What is---?" you stopped halfway your sentence when you turned and saw no one there.

"Taehyung??" you called out. Now you felt even more confused.

A bit frightened that your alone, yet your confusion was more overwhelming. Still, you made your way towards the nearest tree and took the piece of note in your hand.

"I don't know when I would have enough courage to tell you this, but I like you... Very much."

The text seemed very familiar to you. But you cannot put your finger on what it really is.

Therefore, you went to grab another piece of note laying around.

"You just seem to grow more prettier day by day."

This made you smile and got the urge to pick another note.

"Your performance was outstanding! Who knew that there is more than  beauty that you posses but an amazing talent of dance??"

"Namjoon..." you uttered out.

You walked further, picking every note you pass by and read it just to make sure that your assumptions were right.

"I don't know how you make me feel this way... The feeling is so strong, Y/N. My heart pound whenever I would see you."

You can't help but smile and feel nostalgic. You remembered how much your face flushed wuth every note left by your secret admirer back then at high school. And it was no other than Namjoon.

From the note you held in your hand, your eyes aveeted at the trail of notes. Little did you knew that it was starting to form a pathway which you followed.

Each sides of the pathway of notes were lined by rose petals and candles that varied in different shades of pink like the notes.

Not knowing why, your hearts started to raise. Especially as you saw pictures of you and Namjoon hanging from a string from the branches of the trees.

Then from afar stood someone.

"Jin..." you uttered out, surprised by the fact that he was there.

"Good evening, Y/N," he greets and hands out a pink rose which you took gladly. "He's waiting for you."

You did not question who and just went on your way.

"Y/N..."

That is what the note attached at the rose says.

Then from afar, you saw Yoongi standing from afar, holding the same rose as Jin.

"At first I thought you are so lucky to have him. But i figured out, both of you are just as lucky to have each other," he says and handed you another rose.

"...I love you..."

Is what the next note says.

Hoseok was next to give you a rose. He was smiling brighter than ever.

"This one's for you," he said, handing you the third rose.

"...And I would love you more every day that passes..." said the third note.

Your heart was really going crazy and your hands were shaking.

It was not your birthday or your anniversary... Today was nothing special. But why would he do all these??

"Noona!"

Your eyes averted to Jimin who was hurrying towards you, with another rose in his hand.

"...My heart would stop beating if I would loose you..."

Jimin grins at you and says, "Hurry, noona! Hurry!"

You laughed at his enthusiasm and just went on your way.

You saw Taehyung from afar, holding another rose.

"Can you tell me what all these is all about?" you asked.

He smirked teasingly and answered, "Be patient, noona."

"...Cheesy... But true..."

You just huffed and continued. You noticed how the path slowly disappeared.

And from afar, the entrance of what you assume is the center of this forest was hidden by curtain of flowers tied together.

And beside that curtain stood Jungkook and handed you the last rose which says...

"...So, I have to ask you..."

Your heart nearly dropped on that last note. It was like the whole world stop.

"He is waiting, noona," Jungkook tells you, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You cannot be that naive about the situation, so you already got a few hints of what was going on.

And to claim that your guesses are right, you walked right through the flower curtain with Jungkook and you saw Namjoon standing from afar but with his back facing you.

There were candles and rose petals everywhere. The only exception was the path and where Namjoon is standing at.

Your eyes were tearing up when he turned to you. But you did not stop walking.

And as you reached him, he took the flowers in your hands and placed it down gently.

"Hi," he breathes out after a moment of silence.

You took in a deep breath, just to calm your system to reply the same thing to him.

"You... You did all these?" you asked.

"I planned all these, yes. But I couldn't have done it without my friends. This whole place would turn into a huge mess if so," Namjoon said making you laugh.

But then you halted as soon as he uttered out your name. "Y/N..."

You responded with a soft hum.

"I may or may not have forgotten what to say, but hear me out..." he starts off, holding both of your hands. "The past few years we have been together were the happiest years in mg life. I did not even think that we would end up together because I always thought that I was no match for you... But here we are! And like those little notes said, I love you, so much... That I feel like my heart would stop beating if I would loose you. And of course, I wouldn't let myself die, right?" he chuckled lightly. "So... I want to make sure that nothing else would come between us. I want to make sure that I would never loose you... Y/N, I want to make more memories with you.. Travel the world with you.. Grow old with you.. Have a family with you..."

Your tears were literally unstoppable that you cannot even see clearly anymore as it blurred your vision.

"So... To make sure those things would happen," he knelt down.

You inhaled sharply, bracing yourself for what would happen.

"Y/N L/N... Will you marry me??"

"Yes!!" you cired out.

Namjoon's smile was so bright that it put the sun to shame. And as he slipped the ring on your finger, confetti started flying in the air. You both turned and saw all your friends clapping and cheering for you.

Namjoon pulled you into a tight, loving hug. "Thank you, Y/N."

"No, Namjoon," you said. "Thank you."

-----------------------------

Fun fact, these were one of my dream proposals when I was young lol. (I am still young actually XD)

What about you guys? What's your dream proposal like?

I will post another update as soon as I can!

Love lots

-Unnah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...
323 19 7
In this book, I will post one-shots that are my very own ideas which pop up at peculiar times.♡'・ᴗ・'♡ May (mostly) include:- Fluff/Romance ❤︎ Angst �...
20.5K 517 49
Untold ; Tales of a luminary. The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,and good...
57K 1.4K 84
My oneshots of my forever cute and extraordinary biases, V / Taehyung and Baekhyun! I decided to put both their oneshots in one book since well, my o...