Cherry Blossoms & Rain | Jiko...

By bangsihyukstan

"I do want to mate you" Jungkook yelled. Jimin was not about to cower like he always did, he wasn't a baby... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
To My Beautiful Readers

Chapter 6

7.1K 454 151
By bangsihyukstan

Today was the ceremony and so far Jungkook had managed to keep his thoughts of Jimin at bay by doubling the amount of training he did. This had him focusing on his physical pain over the thoughts that popped up every now and then. 

He woke up early, convincing himself it was because he needed to help Seokjin with his hair and not because he wanted to dress up a bit. Jungkook had dressed up for first ceremony and after that he would rock up with a basic shirt and jeans but today there was this internal nagging telling him he needed to look good. 

"Jungkook!" Seokjin screamed whilst opening his bedroom door. 

"Oh, you're awake." He smiled about to the leave the room but he stopped turned around dramatically. 

"But why are you awake huh?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, when his hyung yelled at him for sleeping now he's being yelled ta for being awake. 

"You wanted me to help you with your hair." 

"But you didn't have to wake up now for that now did you. Oh! I see what this is about, you want to dress up for Jimin don't you?" 

Jungkook was red with embarrassment, he was caught in his own lie. He threw a pillow at his hyung hoping he would go away. 

"I'm not dressing up for anyone in that family. They will never take me seriously if I show up how I usually do." Jungkook argued. 

"Excuses, excuses all of them fake" Seokjin sing songed before leaving the room.

-

Jimin on the other hand was ecstatic. He would be able to see Jungkook today and not just from his window. When thinking back Jimin had never really noticed Jungkook at the previous ceremonies but maybe that was because he barely ever lifted his gaze from his shoes. 

His cousins Jennie and Lisa had arrived yesterday and were given the dressing room to ready themselves, so Jimin was sat on his bed with Hoseok helping him with his makeup. 

"I don't like them at all. Lisa kicked me in the shin yesterday and Jennie keeps pulling my hair." Jimin knew his cousins were mean, they had bullied him along with the rest of his family since they were pups but he didn't think they would pick in Hoseok. 

"I'm sorry, Hobi. They'll be gone by tomorrow morning so maybe just try and avoid them until then." Jimin knew even if he told his parents about the girls behaviour they wouldn't stop them because Hoseok was a commoner. 

"Hoseok what's your family like? You haven't told me much about them" Jimin asked randomly realising he didn't know much about the other omega. 

'I don't want you to change the way you treat me that's why.' Hoseok thought but he figured Jimin would find out one way or another. 

"Well, my father left my mother when I was born. There was no particular reason why besides that he had found another omega." Jimin's expression dropped and Hoseok shook his head. 

"It's okay Minnie... After he left, my mother found it difficult to provide for us both so we had to move into the more shady areas of town. Now that I work here she only works on job instead of three but she's quite old and I'm sometimes I worry that she might get hurt." Jimin hugged Hoseok tightly. 

"It's one thing to be a commoner but its another to be a bastard as well. My family is as low class as it gets Chim and commoners love to take advantage of that. The treatment I get here isn't half as bad as the treatment I'd receive back home. Getting a job here was one of the best things that have happened to me." Hoseok explained. 

"Hyung, I know I can't do anything about it now but one day we'll help your mother." Jimin whispered, offering his pinky to seal the promise. Hoseok smiled, locking his pinky with Jimin's. 

"Yah we still have to do you makeup, turn around."

-

It wasaround one in the afternoon meaning all the commoners were let in. Theyweren't given seats and had to stand for the entire ceremony unlike Jungkook, Namjoonand Seokjin. But they refused to sit though, if they did they would be puttingthemselves above their people, they were commoners too and shouldn't be treatedany differently. 

After a number of years of attending, Jungkook realised thatthe pretty lights, food and out furniture was a distraction from the fact thatthe ceremony was set out exactly like the hunger games. In the front was aplatform where the royal family would be seated, their relatives on the rightfront rows to have the best view of the stage. The left side was for the commoners, the frontrows reserved for the alphas that were willing to mate this season as well asNamjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook. All the beautiful flower arrangements distractedyou from the fact that just behind that stage later this evening people woulddie.

-

"Jimin-ah,it's time to head down" Hoseok grabbed Jimin's hand dragging him down to themain hall where the rest of hid family was. Once they stopped walking, Jiminwas winded by Taehyung's beauty, he look absolutely breathtaking. 

Honestly,Jimin understood why many chose Taehyung over him, his hyungs pups would begorgeous. 

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Taehyung smirked knowing well thatpeople were willing to die for him. 

They were escorted to the ceremony, Hoseokguided everyone to their seats before returning to his own, confusingly theyhad let him sit with the royal's relatives. Jimin was seated with Taehyung tohis right and Jennie to his left, he folded his hands neatly on his lap beforelooking up at the audience. 

He tried his hardest not to look to his right,knowing that if he saw Jungkook his eyes would be stuck to him for the rest ofthe ceremony but he was weak and gave into his infatuated desires. He scannedover the right side of the crowd, finding Jungkook standing basically in frontof him and he gawked.

Jungkook was staring at him, a glint in his eyes that Jimin couldn't make out. He watched as Jungkook glided his tongue over his bottom lip and decided he had to look away before he became a tomato in front of the entire kingdom.

-

'Greatgoing Jungkook you scared him' Jungkook thought to himself. He hadconvinced himself that he was not attracted to Jimin but that all went downhill the second Jimin entered the room. His lips contrasting against hisporcelain skin and the diamonds on his shirt reflecting in his already sparklingeyes

He watched how Jimin scanned through the crowd, frantic eyes finally locking with Jungkook's lustful one's. Jungkook unconsciously licked his lips but when the omega looked away quickly he realised he messed up. 

Why was his body not cooperating with his thoughts? 'Jimin is a royal Jungkook, you despise them' subconsciously Jungkook knew Jimin was different but was he really? 'But no one had tried to mate him so obviously there's something so terrible about him that even alpha's hid their pride when it came to him. What are you hiding Park Jimin?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi precious. Have you eaten yet? Please make sure you do, you need to stay healthy. Okay um so maybe I'm blushing a little on Jimin's behalf. Look I don't know where seductive Jeon came from but here he is. Thank you for reading Cherry Blossoms and Rain.

You. Me. Next Chapter. It's a date.

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.4K 24
"Are you going to cry, little Park?" Asked Jungkook as he broke Jimin's glasses. ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ "I know we have been chosen as mates by the moon goddess...
3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
43.9K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...