Her (A Shawn Mendes Fanfictio...

Por Kayastarcrafter

A teenage girl by the name (Y/N) loses her parents in a car crash two years ago and since then she has been l... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36

Part 34

269 11 0
Por Kayastarcrafter

Shawn's POV

Is she is gone? No, Dustin said that (Y/N) was strong, she'll overcome this. Right? She'll be okay, right?

I kept crying until a doctor walked over to me.

"May I have a word with you?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, wiping my eyes as he led me to a different room.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but Ms. (L/N) has passed," the doctor said.

"She's dead?" I asked.

The doctor nodded sadly.

"No," I said, starting to cry again. "No, she's strong. She wouldn't give up like that."

"She's dead, sir," the doctor said.

"No," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," the doctor said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Get your hands off of me," I said, taking the doctor's hand off of my shoulder. "Where is she?"

"You can't go and see her," the doctor said. "They already cleared out her room."

I couldn't handle it anymore, I collapsed in tears.

"I'm sorry for your loss," the doctor said.

I couldn't say anything so I just sat there shaking my head as I cried.

"Sir, we have some of (Y/N)'s belongings that you might want," the doctor said. "Would you like me to get them for you?"

Not being able to speak, I just nodded my head.

"I'll be back then," the doctor said.

I sat in the room, holding my head in my hands, still not believing that she was gone. I was even more distressed about how I would tell everyone about her being gone. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and the doctor walked into the room with a bag of, which I assumed was (Y/N)'s belongings.

"Here you are," he said, handing me the bag.

"Thank you," I said, holding back tears.

The doctor nodded before walking out of the room.

After a few minutes, I walked out as well and down to Dustin's hospital room.

How I was going to tell Dustin that (Y/N) was dead was beyond me. But somehow I was going to tell him. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Dustin's room.

"Come in," I heard Dustin say.

I took another deep breath and opened the door to the room knowing that I was going to break his heart knowing that (Y/N) was gone.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.9K 605 41
Luna, a young girl (chased by a Mafia group), met the famous singer Shawn Mendes (she never heard of) accidentally. Genres: Crime, Suspense, Romance ...
382K 7.9K 96
Once upon a time, there was this girl, her name was y/n. Like all the other girls at school, y/n was very pretty but she didn't know that herself. S...
96.8K 1.3K 48
"I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone every night, waiting for a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I'd never get. I...
172 7 1
Imagine being Shawn Mendes' girlfriend! This story will give you the feeling of actually be with Shawn! The young Y/N just moved to Canada to start h...