The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

2.2K 109 38
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

Danny stood in front of his parents, irritated slightly as they had him looking like a fool in his opinion. He could already sense what they were going to say and he stood up even straighter.

"You already know what you are becoming soon. I can't keep being Head Alpha any longer, I've held it for as long as I could. Now that you are back here, you know what I'm going to say."

"Yes, I know. Have to do certain briefings and pass sake, no? I also have to review our relationships with other Packs and the commonwealth and what I need to do right. I've already done the intensive stuff, I've already done all I need to do. It's just up to you on when you'll give me the honor to become Head Alpha. Can already tell you'll take your sweet time."

Danny rolled his eyes at such a thing, becoming annoyed.

"You called me here, but it's evident you aren't going to tell me that you are letting me become Head Alpha. What do you really want?" He questioned rudely this time, not in the mood to tolerate that bull.

Except he didn't know that his parents were going to make him have a choice. A choice that would effect his life altogether.

"So we know that you and Kingston are strangely...acquainted-."

"We're Mates."

"I know that fact. That's why I can't - in good conscience - make you Head Alpha while you're with Kingston. He could possibly ruin the system. It's either become Head Alpha and break up with Kingston; or, stay with Kingston, and lose the opportunity of becoming Head Alpha." His father told him, and he felt his stomach drop.

Except he knew he wouldn't have this and could already tell his son wouldn't have this either.

"I choose neither. I will become Head Alpha and I will be Mates with Kingston. I've...dealt with too much with him to just let that go. I am pregnant with his son, I refuse to be subjected to these choices. Why would you do this to me?" He cried almost, not knowing that Kingston heard him.

Already wanting to make sure he was okay when he heard his voice crack sadly. When he looked went down he looked to see Danny close to tears and his parents looking slightly pained. He didn't understand what was going on with that and decided to walk in.

"What's going on?" Kingston asked, watching Danny rush into his arms. Hugging him as he could tell he was bothered about something.

"Kingston you are the reason my son can't be Head Alpha. It isn't fair to him that he was to suffer such a blow-."

"And it isn't fair that you are making him choose between such a thing. How dare you?" Kingston growled in distaste. "He can't help who is Mates with... With everything I have put him through...I am lucky to even say he's mine. I blamed him for me missing five years of daughters life, and I...gave up, having the audacity to try and move on.

"It's not fair to him what he came back to. Me being upset with him for having a choice and he chose the one that would help our daughter. I see now...that I am very wrong. I feel - I've never told him this - that I think he should reject me-."

"Kingston!" Danny gasped, yanking away from him as his eyes widened greatly. To his surprise, he watched him fall upon his knees and rest his hands on the ground. Laying his head on top and shocking everyone.

Magnus even watched at this point and he let himself look into Danny's father's eyes. Seeing the future ahead and gasped at what he saw.

As long as Kingston continued on with his words, it'd change their minds.

"You had my daughter, and I was oblivious. You kept her here because you had the choice to come to me and lose everything you know - almost starting over to a place where you're resented. Or stay here and benefit our daughters life here where you can depend on others and you were afraid of your parents judgement and those you love to shun you. I can see how...you chose the decision you did. I was wrong to place the blame on you and I was wrong for being with Luca when you evidently wanted to fix our relationship. He was faithful...the whole time, I was not. That's why, Dae-Jung, I would not be upset if you were to reject me." He said, looking back up at Danny as he saw him crying golden tears.

His heart hurting from how much pain he looked like he was in. Except he watched him fall to his knees and hug him. Causing him to wonder if he was going to reject him.

"I could never reject you after everything you just said to me right now. This gives me even more of a reason to stay with you." Danny whimpered, cradling his face in his hands. Even leaning forward as he pressed a kiss to his lips right in front of his parents who stared in shock.

His mother even being brought to tears by Kingston's words as he noticed his love for Danny. Taking hold of Ye-Joon's arm and grinning.

"Father, mother, I can't leave Kingston. He won't do anything and I am certain if you let me become Head Alpha, it'll benefit all of us. I refuse both of your choices. Kingston will be my Mate and I will become Head Alpha." Danny said firmly, keeping his head held up high as he stood up with Kingston.

Noticing the expressions on his parents faces and he began to get a small feeling of hope.

"If that's what you want, there's no need for us to stand in the way. Now that we've seen this...I have no reason to believe Kingston isn't here for good intentions. You both will become Mates?"

Danny nodded vigorously, causing Kingston to wonder what was going on. He realized this was all happening oddly fast.

"Well, time to orchestrate a Mating ceremony! After that, you can become Head Alpha-."

"Can I...become Head Alpha once Aeneas is born?" Danny questioned, causing everyone to frown. "I want our son to be there when I receive such an honor. Considering how long I've been pregnant for...that's in three months. Yes?"

Ye-Joon took a deep breath since his son was asking for a lot. Except all he could do was nod yes.

Danny enveloping Kingston in a hug at was to come for them. Bringing a smile onto his face as he didn't know it would work out this way.

"Before we do all of this, I want you both to meet someone." Kingston said, already having sensed Magnus around the corner. "Magnus?"

Magnus took a deep breath, walking into the living room to hear Danny's parents gasp. Them all overtaken by how eye-catching he was and knew this fact to be true.

Looking into the man's eyes he already saw that the future for Danny was still good. Now he saw the ceremony for Kingston and him. The one thing he couldn't make out was their baby who - in the vision - was just a ray of light.

"You look like Kawan." Ye-Joon murmured, staring harder until he found himself inhaling a hitched breath. "Are your...are your parents who I think they are?"

Magnus took a deep breath as he had to control his nerves, not wanting to have furniture beginning to rise off the ground.

"Yes. My mother is Kawan Im and my father is Andreas Abawi. I am the reason my mother is dead because he gave his life to bring mine. I'm the reason this whole feud started because they just wanted to protect their only son." Magnus confessed, watching them all just stare in shock.

Ye-Joon was the most shocked and his eyes moved onto his father's that began to enter the living room.

"Did you know about this?"

"Of course I did! Andreas asked me to protect him until the next three generations come. If they were to ask about him, then let him be exposed to end this all. It's nice to know you both are aware."

Magnus glanced over Kingston and Danny, seeing them all over each other. He wondered if he'd ever be able to become happy considering Luca's future.

"So we were wrong all this time. Father, if you knew this you could've fixed all of this!"

"Why did you think Junior and I never fought when we were Head Alphas. We knew the truth so there was never really conflict until...you became Head Alpha." Yo-Han stated honestly, shrugging. "Did I hear that we get to arrange a Mating ceremony between Kingston and Danny?"

Everyone becoming excited, Magnus was the only one who couldn't concentrate. He had a feeling that there was something he needed to see within their house.

Following his instincts, he left them behind. Walking into the hall and continued onwards.

As he walked he found himself running now. Running to the point where he stopped abruptly before the golden statue of Kawan, his mother.

Falling onto his knees and not sure what to think.

The first time he ever sees his mother, he's propped up in a glass casket almost. Out in the open and Magnus reached his hand forward.

Being drawn towards the statue until he suddenly found himself somewhere else. Standing in a golden abyss that confused him as he was led through.

Not sure what was happening he waited to figure out and as he moved along he heard a sound. Looking over his shoulder to see two people hugging each other.

As he stared he gasped when he saw his mothers eyes rest on his. Kawan standing up so fast and Andreas looked too.

Magnus completely losing focus as he fell out of the golden abyss.

Standing up as he backed away from the statue. He still saw his mother was still the golden statue, but he was alive in there with his father.

They were together?

"Mother..." He murmured, feeling tears fall down his eyes as he wished he could've said those words earlier.

☺️

Please excuse the shortness of the chapter.

I am trying to publish as much chapters in different books as I can. So it's like...sort of hectic.

Well, how is this chapter though?

After this, Luca will appear. Some of you will be happy, some of you won't be.

We'll see.

Luv ya!!!!🥰❤️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.9K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
140K 5.9K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...
102K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
352 7 8
"I don't fucking care about what you think. You understand me? You were mine before and you're mine now, Angel." His thrusts became brutal as I strug...