Harry Potter imagines and pre...

By HP711HP

in some of the stories you yourself are harry, but your name and appearance is whatever you like. in other up... More

how you meet
your relationship and what you call each other.
What others think of you
someone kissed you infront of them
what turns them on
Studying: Neville imagine
Seamus Imagine
How jealous they are
heyo
meeting the families
when you're jealous
WHOAAA
people walk in on you
Fred and George catch up
what you steal from them
i love you's
Harry Imagine-through anything
Lies pt 1-Ron imagine
note
Neville
noteeee
But with you-Harry Imagine
wHaT
requests
what their family thinks
yo
draco imagine part one
Fred and George

you get bullied/hurt and they find out

1.5K 21 2
By HP711HP

word count-2281
george's one sucks. also does anyway want any imagines on any of this story's specifically??
leave requests x
TRIGGER WARNING

Harry-Would jump into action and make sure that you weren't hurt. He wouldn't let you be by yourself because he didn't want you to get hurt or attacked by them so he made sure someone was with you at all times.
"Just tell me their name!" Harry snapped. Y/n's eyes rolled at him, shutting her book and crossing over to the door of the common room, hastily leaving.
"Oh look at this." A deep voice came. "Y/n  Y/l/n! How you been babe?" Y/n looked over at where the voice came from, fear was a feeling that she was now consumed by. Harry contemplating wether or not to run out.
"Did that bruise heal over?" The boy asked. Y/n nodded from where she stood. He walked over to her, she honestly could have run, sent a curse down his way but she was too scared of him. Fear kept her planted in place until he was so close she had been backed into the wall.
"Now next time I ask for something it better be here or else-
"Or else what?" Harry asked from behind. Y/n sighed, somewhat in relief but a feeling of anxiety hit her. Harry now knows who her bully is. The boy turned to face Harry, ready to fight him but Harry was quicker and punched him across the face. Then again and again until his knuckles were bruising.
Y/n finally pulled him off, struggling to steady him and herself.
"You don't have to fight people for me!" She snapped.
"Who's going to if you're not?" Harry yelled. She took a step away from him, glaring at him harshly.
"I love you and I don't want you to feel like you have to deal with everything by yourself." Harry said. Her gaze softened, slowly she uncrossed her arms and sighed.
"I love you too." Y/n replied to him. He used his bruised knuckle to brush a strand of hair away from her eye.
"What the bloody hell happened?"

Ron-He doesn't know but it really gets to you. And when he finds out the affect he doesn't stop trying to protect you but he downs himself for not noticing.
"Hey Y/n! Seamus doesn't believe you can-what the fuck are you doing?" Ron yelled when he saw her in the bathroom. Crimson stains on the while towel. He grabbed the sharp object and threw it aside, she struggled with him. Trying to get him to leave her alone with it, trying to get him to stop holding her so aggressively, he cried out a stop, snatching his wand and muttering under his breath. The red liquid vanished, leaving behind small scars.
"Why?" Was all Ron could muster. "Why?!" Tears fell from her eyes.
"Nothing." Was the response, pulling down the sleeve. He caught her wrist gently.
"Did someone say something?" He asked. She stayed silent, unable to look into his eyes.
"You have to tell me." Ron said with a sterner tone then before. She looked at the floor, noticing every crevasse that lay in the times floors.
"Who?" He asked gently.
"Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bullstrode." She replied quietly. Ron was extremely confused.
"Since when did they affect you?!" Ron asked, her head in his chest, stroking her hair. "What did they even say?"
"They just kept telling me that I was a disgrace and they kept going on about my parents. And it got to me Ron." She answered. "If I wasn't born my parents would be alive."
"Y/N! Don't you dare ever say anything like that again." Ron yelled. "You're not the reason they're dead! You know-Voldemort is! I love you so much and their words aren't going to change that! And you know your parents died for you, don't let this be the way you go back to them!"
"I'm such a bad boyfriend! How could i not see this!" Ron yelled.
"Please don't say that! I love you."

Neville- He wouldn't really know what to do, he'd just try to comfort you. You'd tell him though, because you know he's been through a similar thing. The two of you started to bond over it in an odd way. Even trying to top each other off.
"Well Draco flushed my head today!" Neville announced. Y/n laughed out loudly.
"Parkinson pushed me down the stairs, breaking my ankle!" Y/n snapped back.
"Then Crabbe-
"What are they talking about?" Oliver asked. Seamus, sitting next to Dean and Ron, all three ate popcorn, turned to Oliver.
"They argue of whose more bullied." He answered and quickly turned back.
"Yeah well Blaze broke my hand!" Neville said.
"He broke my hand and arm!" Y/n replied snugly. It went on for another twenty minutes till eventually Oliver had had enough.
"oFf To BeD! nOw!" Oliver yelled. "This is just sad."

Draco-Have them killed. Draco wouldn't think twice about hurting them.
"Y/n." Draco called. She didn't respond. She was too busy thinking. "Y/n!" Finally he walked over to her and waved a hand in front of her eyes.
"How many times do I have to call you before you-what in Salazar's name is that?" She furrowed her brows at him, he was starring at her in a deeply concerned way. Y/n realised and snapped her hand over her cheek, right under eye.
Oh Merlin I didn't cover the bruise!
"It's nothing!" She said and ran out of his door, out the room and out the Slytherin common room door to Gryffindor tower, while covering her eye.
"Y/n! Stop running!" Draco yelled. He caught up to her as she stopped at the door. He caught her wrist and pulled it from her cheek.
"Who? Who did this?" He growled.
"Smith." She mumbled.
"I'll kill him!" Draco snapped, he then kissed her forehead and mumbled I love you, over and over. Over the next three weeks Zachariah Smith wasn't at Hogwarts. When he came back his right eye was swollen, his cheek cut, his lips cut, broken arm. He looked like he was in a fight with a Bludger. Draco made it obvious that he was a threat anytime Smith was around me

Seamus-He'd get all fired up. He'd try to fight whoever it was but would fail miserably. Turns out that it was a teacher. Umbridge. During her rein of terror, Seamus and Y/n were going through a rough patch. His mother hated her and he decided to side with her over his love.
"Honestly Seamus! I don't care. If you don't believe me that's fine." Y/n said, pulling her sleeve to cover her hand. "Just stay away from me for a bit." He noticed her pulling her sleeve down, but decided to leave her be.

"Where did you get that scar?" Seamus asked as he saw her scratch her hand while she was doing her homework. She glanced at him and shrugged, her eyes wide as she looked back down. He grabbed her hand and studied it.
"Who gave that to you?" He asked. She didn't tell him, she was embarrassed. But once he found out who was hurting her, he cursed the old toad. With one of the hardest spells to learn. It took Y/n and Hermione a couple weeks during the DA meetings to get it right. He hit it at her first try. It lead to him being punished severely, even got threatened to be expelled. Once Toad Face left the room, Dumbledore gave him a high five and awarded Gryffindor house 70 points.

Oliver- Oliver is a very athletic boy. He's strong and fit and can definitely throw a punch, especially when his most precious thing in the world is being hurt.
"Y/n you haven't eaten lately, are you nervous for tomorrow's game? Because if you are then not eating will make you play worse." Oliver said. She shook her head.
"I'm just not hungry, I ate a lot at lunch." She said, knowing she could lie because Oliver was in detention during half of lunch. He nodded, knowing she was probably lying but didn't want to make a fuss while everyone was there. Ten minutes had passed and Oliver had gotten her to eat a chicken wing and some mash potatoes. She smiled to him after she had just finished, an innocent smile.
"I'm just gonna run to the bathroom." He nodded to her and kissed her hand just before she ran off.
Time had passed and she hadn't come back.
"Oliver she probably went to sleep." Hermione said to him, noticing that he had checked the clock then the door for fifth time. "You know she didn't sleep well last night."
"I'll just go check on her." He nodded and left swiftly. When he arrived at her dorm room, getting access because she shared with Ron and Seamus, he walked in and to the bathroom door. His hand raised to knock gently but he heard soft breathing. Slowly he opened the door and saw her lying next to the toilet vomit trailing for the toilet to her mouth, her body almost limp.
"Y/n!" He shouted. He picked her up and carried her to the bath. Mumbling a spell to turn the water on.
"Why didn't I see this? I'm sorry I let this go on!" Oliver said. She wanted to tell him that it wasn't his fault, because it wasn't, but she could barley speak. She had only eaten two full meals in the past two weeks, she'd either not eat or vomit what she did.
"Please just tell me why!" Oliver cried quietly, tears prickled in his eyes as he slowly took her clothes off to put her into the bath.
"No-!" She said. "Don't take them off."
"I need to get you into the bath, I can't leave you by yourself." She wanted to fight him off but couldn't. Eventually she was placed in the warm water.
"I love you. More then anything in the whole world. Why?" Oliver said holding her hand and kissing it softly.
"How can you even look at me? I'm disgusting! I'm hideous! Oliver I'm huge, how do you even stand the sight of me?!" She snapped. Oliver's mouth opened in shock. It made no sense to him at all.
"Of course I look at you. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, much more then a Vila, you're not disgusting at all, you're my life." Oliver said, cleaning away the vomit from her chin and neck. "You're far from huge, in fact you're the complete opposite. You're tiny, alarmingly so!" Tears that had prickled in her eyes, fell down her cheeks.
"Did someone say something?" Oliver said. "You haven't been eating properly since that day Marcus-...Marcus!" Y/n looked away from him, trying to feel the warmth in the water.
"He-he told me that you were faking it. Th-that he made a bet with you. And the loser had to d-date me." She said. "He said you m-made fun of me. I wa-was too fat." Oliver began to pepper her face with kisses.
"I love you too much for that." He spent the night with her and the next day he beat Marcus up so much he was sent to Dumbledore. Marcus was sent to St Mungo's and Snape took 300 points from Gryffindor.

Fred-He found out that Y/n was being bullied by Cormac. He nearly killed Cormac on the spot, but decided to torture him with "pranks". The second Fred found out that Cormac was harassing his girlfriend, he got over killing him and decided to make him fall in love with Snape first. Anytime Snape walked by Cormac would chase him down the hall for at least thirty minutes.
"Fred you shouldn't do this." Y/n said.
"Y/n you can't keep letting him do that. He can't have his way with you and harass you for sex!" Fred yelled at her. She nodded at him, teary eyes. Eventually she joined along for a laugh. The next prank was making him smell like Hippogriff food. All the animals in Herbology reacted and nipped ya him, one of them biting into his arm so harshly he had to run to the hospital wing.
"You know. If you leave her alone, the torture stops." Fred said to him. He did. And eventually Fred stopped, Cormac had become a blob of fear.

George-He swaddled her. He treated her like a child.
"It was one hit!" She said to him, wincing and biting her hand and Ginny sewed up as cut on her shoulder.
"I've seen Gen doing this many times. Just tell me who's doing this. I can stop them from hurting you." George said, pleadingly.
"I'm fine. I'm okay." She said. She wasn't, but she didn't want stressing over her. But he did anyway. He eventually followed her everywhere, finding out the person that was hurting his girlfriend was Percy. Percy thought he could get away with hurting because she wouldn't snitch on her boyfriend brother. The reason he did it was to "prank" George back. George had pushed him over the edge to the point of insanity. Y/n never said anything and George didn't know, until now. Percy was sent to the hospital where they found out he was under the imperious curse. He's still trying to find out who cursed him. But he did beat Percy up pretty good that he
needed the hospital anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3K 13
A book of all my imagines, preferences, blurbs, lists, etc for Harry Potter. Also can be found on the tumblr blog hp-inserts. (All inserts are writt...
3.2K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
1.3K 42 9
A Harry Potter Fan Fiction. Almost everything the same but told from another one's different perspective. [DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the Harry...
737K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...