Always A VK

By LoveTheNerd

When Ben chooses which villain kids are going to Auradon, he has to leave one of the VK's behind. Will the un... More

~ALWAYS A VK~
Our Time Has Come
Family Day
The Coronation
Battle For The Wand
You Didn't Think This Was The End Of The Story, Did You?
PART II
Ways To Be Wicked
What's My Name
Rotten To The Core
Space Between
It's Going Down
Girl Talk
No Time To Explain
The Barrier Comes Down
Part III
Good To Be Bad
Welcoming The New Arrivals
He's Trying To Escape
How Do We Keep Evil Out Of Auradon?
Do What You Gotta Do
Sleeping Auradon
Night Falls
One Kiss
We're Trapped
My Once Upon A Time
We're Stronger Together
Can You Wake Her?
Break This Down
You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?
#Jally
My Other Stories
Author's Note

Rotten To The Core

16.3K 227 74
By LoveTheNerd

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago...Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. For me at least. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened...

(3rd Person POV)

The future king of Auradon stares out at the Isle of The Lost as he is fitted for a suit.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast asks as he enters the room with Belle on his arm. Beast and Belle are the parents of the future king.

"He's turning 16, dear," Belle reminds Beast as she smiles at her son.

"Hey, pops," The future king Ben says with a smile.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," Beast explains jokingly.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28," Belle reminds him.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot," Beast teases, earning a glare from Belle and a smile from Ben. "Kidding."

"Mom, dad..." Ben says with all the courage that he has. "I've chosen my first official proclamation." Beast and Belle look at him expectantly. "I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asks as if it was the most obscured thing ever.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," Ben explains.

"Have you?" Beast asks outraged.

"I gave you a second chance," Belle reminds Beast before nodding for her son to continue.

"Who are their parents?" Beast asks.

"Cruella de vil, Jafar, Evil queen, Hades, and Maleficent," Ben answers.

"Maleficent! Hades! They are the worst villains in the land!" Beast yells.

"Dad, just hear me out here," Ben pleads.

"I won't hear of it," Beast yells. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben says causing Belle to give him a soft look before looking at Beast expectantly.

"I suppose their children are innocent," Beast says agreeing. "But you must choose between Maleficent's kid and Hades' because I will not have them both here." Ben nods in understanding before Beast leaves the room.

"Well. Well done," Belle says before following after Beast, leaving Ben to look back out at the Isle Of The Lost.

"They say I'm trouble

They say I'm bad

They say I'm evil

And that makes me glad," Mal sings as she turns away from her painting of Maleficent with long live Evil.

"A total hothead

Never changing

I got some evil

In my blood," Ally sings as Mal throws her a paint can before she sprays an 'A' beside a long live Evil painting of Hades.

" A dirty no-good

Down to the bone

Your worst nightmare

Can't take me home," Jay sings as he climbs down a ladder and passes the long live Evil painting of Jafar.

"So I got some mischief

In my blood

Can you blame me?

I never got no love," Evie sings as she stares at a boy before she walks past a long live Evil painting of the Evil Queen.

"They think I'm callous

A lowlife hood

I feel so useless," Carlos sings as he climbs out of a window before stealing a girls apple and taking a bite.

"Misunderstood," They all sing.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all?

Welcome to my wicked world

Wicked world," Ally, Mal, and Evie sing as they walk down an alleyway.

"I'm rotten to the core, core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core, core

Who could ask for more?

I'm nothing like the kid next

Like the kid next door...

Oh!

I'm rotten to the...

Oh!

I'm rotten to the

I'm rotten to the core..." They all sing as they cause chaos where people are washing clothes.

"Call me a schemer

Call me a freak

How can you say that?

I'm just unique," Mal sings as she paints a M on a shower curtain before opening to reveal a guy in a tub.

"I'm a flirt

Never gonna change

I am who I am

Nothing but bad," Ally sings as Jay spins her around before dipping her.

"What, me a traitor?

Ain't got your back?

Are we not friends?

What's up with that?" Jay sings as he lets go of Ally and pretends to serve a couple tea before taking off with the tea pot.

"So I'm a misfit

So I'm a flirt

I broke your heart?

I made ya hurt?," Evie sings as she goes through some scarves.

"The past is past

Forgive, forget

The truth is," Carlos sings as he knocks over a bucket of apples.

"You ain't seen nothing yet..." They all sing.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all?

Welcome to my wicked world

Wicked world," Ally, Mal, and Evie sing as they watch Jay and Carlos cause chaos down below them. They all then run out into the street.

"I'm rotten to the core, core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core, core

Who could ask for more?

I'm nothing like the kid next

Like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the

I'm rotten to the

I'm rotten to the core," They all sing as all the kids around them dance along with them. Mal then steals a sucker from a baby. All the villain kids laugh before they start running away screaming, leaving Mal, Ally, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. Mal turns around to where two henchmen are standing.

"Hi, mom," Mal says before Maleficent walks between the two henchmen.

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed," Maleficent says causing Ally to roll her eyes.

"It was from a baby," Mal says as she holds it out to Maleficent.

"Ah! That's my nasty little girl," Maleficent says taking the sucker before spitting on it and sticking it under her armpit. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"Mom..." Mal protests.

"It's the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was..." Maleficent says.

"Cursing entire kingdoms." Mal and Maleficent say at the same time.

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lead," Maleficent cheers as she walks back over. Then three henchmen move behind Evie, Carlos, and Jay. "Four of you have been chosen to go to a different school...In Auradon." Evie, Carlos, and Jay all try to get away but the henchmen catch them. Ally rolls her eyes at their attempt to get away.

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal complains.

"And perfect princes," Evie says before Mal gives her a really look. "Ugh."

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me?" Jay says before trying to give Carlos a high five but he is left hanging. Ally gives Jay the high five before Jay wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave," Carlos explains as Jay and Ally sneak up behind him.

"Woof!" Jay and Ally say causing Carlos to jump.

"No way am I going to have school spirit," Ally says as she twirls her hair in her hand.

"Oh you won't have to worry about that since you won't be going," Maleficent says with a smirk.

"What?" Evie and Carlos ask.

"No way am I going without Ally," Jay says.

"Yeah, mom, we're not going," Mal says as if it was final.

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination," Maleficent says. "Knuckleheads!" The henchmen follow after her. "Mal..." Mal, Ally, Jay, Evie, and Carlos then follow after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.4K 14
What if the Vks went to Auradon with a 5th VK how would the story change read and find out I don't own any characters expect my OC The lyrics to som...
244K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
8K 153 15
Hal, the brother to Mal and son of Maleficent (really more like Hades since he looks and acts like him), his sister Mal, and his friends, Evie (Evil...
78.6K 1.5K 37
In Auradon, Ben offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Quee...