i. partner in crime | vkook

By nvmjeon

in which taehyung falls in love with a criminal jungkook. © nvmjeon 2020 warnings: murder, mafia themes, ro... More

playlist
1. daisies
2. geochang
3. you're nice
4. goodnight
5. dreaming
6. suspect
7. dainty hands
8. pink dress
9. train rides
10. midnight conversations
11. daejeon
12. fish cakes
13. pizza
14. purple skies
15. ten pm
16. princess
17. dimples
18. watermelons
19. cherry brown eyes
20. danger
21. crimson
22. sunny side up
23. french fries and milkshakes
24. escape plan
25. soft rap
26. letters
27. dress shirt
28. birthday cake
29. orange fanta
30. yogurt and bananas
31. good bye
32. a road trip
33. special criminal
34. donuts
35. black skyscrapers
36. cop car
37. secret
38. rain
39. vanilla
40. escapees
41. pain
42. no good for you
43. phone calls
44. thinkin bout you
45. stars
46. forest fires
47. polaroid
48. six feet under
50. memories

49. blankets

1.3K 105 6
By nvmjeon

taehyung lay curled up with freshly washed hair in the back seat of jin's car, layered in neutral tone fuzzy blankets as they drove through bending scenic highways littered with blue skies and hazey sun.

jungkook sat in the passengers seat with his feet up on the dashboard, digging into a package of chocolate covered almonds. his face was bruised with dark colours, but nonetheless, he was smiling.

"you recognize this place?" jungkook happily says to a drowsy taehyung, who looks out the window to see the middle of nowhere.

but that's what he called home.

the familiar country side of geochang made taehyung light up with happiness, smiles all around in the car, especially jungkook, who couldn't help but crack up as he saw the surprise and wonder on taehyung's face.

jin laughed as he steered the wheel, driving through this beautiful place.

-

the decorative fairy lights shone even in the day light as jin parked by the side walk of the familiar street. 

holding his bag of cashmere sweaters and the cartier bracelet from jin, which he promised to treasure forever, he exited the car and thanked jin for all of his favours. jungkook exited, too.

"i love you," taehyung stood on his tiptoes to kiss jungkook, softly and sweetly. "i remember your number and i won't forget it, and if we're lucky, i'll see you at six."

jungkook stares at the pastel buildings and cute shops, thinking back to the day he first came here. deja vu hit him hard. who knew it would change his entire life?

as taehyung departed, happily making his way up the street, jungkook gets a fleeting thought that he'll never see him again. but as soon as taehyung turns around and flashes his boxy smile, it all goes away.

it'll all be okay, jungkook thought as he climbed back into jin's car, happy for the first time in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.9K 14
Taehyung goes into a strip club and falls for a guy behind a Bunny mask. He decides that he wanted him and asks him out on a date.
80.3K 6.7K 52
Au were Jungkook is in love with the flower boy Taehyung. visiting him everyday in silence. He havent spoken a word to him, he was scared to do so. B...
40.8K 1.3K 29
Love , listen to me please love !! I love you so much please believe me Tae ,, please ~jk Don't come closer,, you are a rapist .. Leave me alone...
61.9K 1.5K 31
Taehyung and jungkook have become idols for bighit entertainment and jungkook is very shy so tae tries to get him out of his shell and become best fr...