Negative Thoughts

By TheMaisieLittle

"All I have are negative thoughts" You're the therapist of Arthur Fleck who helps him with his problems. Wi... More

1. The weekly session
2. Changing behaviour
3. Smile
4. Covered in blood
5. White face paint
6. The unknown man
7. A huge smirk
8. The phone call
9. The ongoing nightmare
10. Who's Arthur?
11. Taste the paint
12. Room 666
13. The crazy one
15. Reborn
16. Jokers creation
17. The stairs
18. Purple coat
19. The gunshot
20. Goosebumps
21. You're mine
22. Published faces

14. Interruptions

2.7K 110 28
By TheMaisieLittle

It was time to have a session with Arthur.
When I arrived at my office I saw Arthur standing outside.
I walked up to him and gave him a little smile. "Hello Arthur.", I said
"Good afternoon Ma'am."
Thank god he didn't had the makeup on, and he remembered who he was.
He looked at me with a smile and seemed to be 'normal' again.

I also noticed that he'd dressed himself quite nicely, in a lovely suit.
"You are early today.", I then told him.
"I looked forward to our session, so I accidentally left too early from home.", he said.
I couldn't help but to giggle a bit. I thought it was quite cute.
"Well, that's good to hear. Come in.", I said, while I opened the door.
We both entered and I closed the door behind Arthur's back.
"Have a seat.", I politely told him, and so he sat down.
I took a seat behind my desk and grabbed some paperwork that I wrote about Arthur.
"Would you like something to drink?", I then asked him.
He slowly shook his head. "I'm good, thank you."
I nodded with my head and smiled.
"Alright.. So.. how are you feeling today, Arthur?"
Arthur laid his hands on the desk and smiled a bit.
"I'm great, actually. I thought a lot about our last 'session' in my apartment."
I bit on my lip when I heard what he said. I'd hoped that he wouldn't bring it up, but he did.
"Arthur.. about that.. You are my client. Bringing that up is kind of inappropriate.", I carefully told him, because I had to.
"I don't think it is inappropriate. I find you inappropriate sometimes though.", he said.
I frowned as I looked at him.
"I mean.. look at you. I just want to put my tongue..."
I immediately interrupted him: "How are the negative thoughts? A few sessions ago you told me you only had negative thoughts.."
I tried my best to change the subject.
"And I want to caress your legs while I put my lips.."
I interrupted him again: "And you told me you thought the medicines weren't working. Is that still the case? Because you.."
This time he interrupted me: he stood up, slid over the desk, grabbed my face and started kissing me.
My eyes became bigger of what suddenly happened.
I smelled he had some cologne on, while I leaned against his torso.
He put me in a huge trance, because I didn't remember anything I just said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
1M 77.2K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 56.2K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...