Joker Imagines

Par Mickimomo

After seeing this movie I was inspired to write a bunch of short stories (a few connected), so that my ideas... Plus

Bruises (I)
Bruises (II)
Hell Fire
Love Fool
Kink (I)
Bruises (III)
Stay
Art
Kink (II)
Backstage
Kink (III)
Stormy Days
Friends (I)
Bruises (IV)
Flu Season (I)
Kink (IV)
Bad Habit
Friends (II)
Dancer
Bruises (V)
Kink (V)
Heart & Soul
Friends (III)
On Stage
Bruises (VI)
Family
Batshit (I)
Flu Season (Last Chapter)
Batshit (II)
Kink (VI)
Batshit (III)
Red
Harlequin
Batshit (IV)
Friends (Last Chapter)
Bruises (Last Chapter)

Family (II)

1K 49 13
Par Mickimomo

Request- @KimAckermann
Preg!Fem!Reader x Arthur

The bed shifted as someone quickly got out of bed and slammed open the bathroom door.

Arthur jolted awake, emerald eyes going from panicked to concerned as the sound of hurling and splashing toilet water echoed throughout the dark room, the night light in the bathroom revealing to him the hunched over figure on the floor.

"Love?"

An exhausted groan was all he got as his response.

With a sigh, he threw back the duvet before heading to the bathroom, squinting his eyes as he tried to see where he was walking.

"I'm turning on the light, ok?"

"Mmm."

He turned on the light before frowning at his wife, her head resting on the side of the toilet.

(Y/n)'s hair was messy and her skin was pale and clammy.

"Are you feeling feverish?" He whispered as he pressed the back of his hand against her forehead.

"No." She sighed. "I just keep throwing up."

"You keep throwing up?" He shot her a quizzical look. "When did you start?"

"Earlier last week."

He furrowed his brows. "Did you go to the doctor?"

"No." She groaned.

"Why not?"

"I'm pregnant."

"You're-" Arthur's eyes brightened instantly. The man looked like he had just been told he won the lottery. His eyes got watery. "R-Really?"

"Does this vomit look fake to you?"

"I'm sorry love." He laughed at her irritated expression. Arthur knew she meant no harm, she was naturally grouchy when sick. "I'm just- extremely excited."

"I know."

He grabbed a clean rag from under the sink and dampened it before cleaning her face.

(Y/n) leaned against the tub with closed eyes, the exhaustion clear as day.

Arthur got up and grabbed a pillow and two towels before making a makeshift bed in their bathtub.

He gently picked the sleepy (h/c ex.brun) up and curled up around her in the tub.

A small smile tugged at her soft lips as she pressed her face into his bare chest. "This reminds me of when I was pregnant with Artie." She whispered.

Arthur chuckled at the memory. "You were such a grouchy lump."

"She didn't like anything I ate." (Y/n) pouted. "It was always (least favorite food), white chocolate, and pizza."

Arthur rubbed the back of her neck in a soothing manner. "Well, maybe this baby will like different foods."

"Fingers crossed."

He laughed softly before falling into his thoughts. "Love?"

"Hm?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant sooner?"

"Uh-" she hesitated. "To be quite honest, I thought you knew I was."

"..."

"I mean. We both know how easy it is to knock me up."

Arthur rolled his eyes. "(Y/n)."

She exhaled out of defeat. "I don't know."

"Were you scared?"

"To tell you?"

"Yeah."

"No. I was just...overwhelmed."

"By what?"

"I just didn't expect myself to be pregnant so...soon. That's all."

"..."

"That and I really didn't want to deal with the morning sickness."

"Oh. Well. I'm really sorry you had to take care of yourself for almost two weeks." He held her closer. "I wish I could have been more help."

"You're helping me now."

"Yeah. But I wish I could have done this when you first started feeling sick."

"Well who wants to take care of a vomiting pregnant woman?"

"You know I hate it when you try to man things out on your own." He pressed his face into her hair. "I'm your husband. Taking care of a vomiting pregnant woman is part of the job description."

(Y/n) pressed her cheek against his neck. "Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

A comfortable silence settled between them before she spoke up.

"If we have a boy...what should we name him?"

"Apollo."

"How ironic."

"You asked for my opinion."

"Well your opinion is ironic and amusing."

"Mm."

(E/c) eyes peeked up at the green eyes watching her adoringly. "..."

"Well what do you think we should name him, my queen?" He asked jokingly.

"Mmm. Something that sounds like Arthur."

"Why not something that sounds like (Y/n)?"

"Because I like your name more."

"Is that why you moan it so much?"

That earned him a playful nudge. "Shush."

He laughed at the blush decorating her (s/c) cheeks.

"Do any names come to mind?" He smiled.

"No. Apollo sounds really good."

He grinned. "Seeeeee."

"What if we have a little girl?" She pouted. "Is Arthena too forced?"

He laughed. "Love, my name doesn't have to be smashed in there. One kid is more than enough."

"I'll just make their middle names Arthur, regardless of the sex."

"You're not listening to me, are you?"

"Nope." Her smile fell off her face within seconds.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach is at war at the moment."

He caressed her sides before sitting up. "Move up for me."

(Y/n) moved up drowsily and Arthur placed his head on her bare stomach after moving up her shirt.

"Hey, kiddo."

"..."

"I know you're really new...and you aren't making your mom thicc yet....
..nor are you old enough to treat my head like a soccer ball..." He whispered. "But if you could just calm down a little... I think you might make your mother really happy."

Tears streamed down (Y/n)'s face.

If she wasn't already pregnant, she'd be getting pregnant.

He was so fucking precious.

Loose brown curls coiled around slender fingers.

(Y/n)'s eyes grew heavier and heavier until she fell asleep, her hand going still in her lover's hair.

Arthur smiled up at her.

Never had he ever thought that he'd be married with a kid...expericing the joy of expecting a second kid.

Arthur thought that he'd be in Arkham forever and he was grateful that society had given him a chance to fall off the planet- and into this woman's world.

His eyes grew heavier until he fell asleep.

The Next Day

Arthur got up before his sleeping beauty and took a shower in the bathroom down the hall.

Once he was done, he and Artemis made heart shaped pancakes with a side of her failed attempt at making sunny side up eggs.

Let's just say, they were going to be a little crunchy.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Where's mommy?"

"She's sleeping."

"Is mommy sick?"

"Uh-" he hesitated as he cut up some sausage to sautee. "A little."

"Does mommy have the flu?"

"No." His brain scrambled to think of a way to explain pregnancy. "Uh- mommy placed an order at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago for a little sibling."

"Really!"

"Yeah."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a surprise."

"Oooooooooo!"

Arthur laughed softly at his daughter.

"So mommy's gonna get fat?"

"Well. Mommy doesn't get fat..." He started to sweat. (Y/n) was painfully aware of her weight gain when she was pregnant the first time. "She just gets... More beautiful."

"So mommy's gonna be even moooooorrrree beautiful?"

"Yes, Artie."

"Wow." She gasped, her large (e/c) eyes sparkling with wonder. "I wanna be more beautiful too!"

"When you're 60 and married, sure."

"But 60 is a badillion years away!" Artemis pouted.

"Don't listen to your father, sweetheart." They both looked at (Y/n) who had just entered the room. "You can be just like me when you're married."

"Why do I have to be married?"

"It's a trap on paper." (Y/n) smiled. "You get more money if someone messes up."

"Ooooooooooo!"

"Yep."

"So if daddy messes up, you get money?"

"Daddy isn't allowed to mess up."

"Can you mess up, mommy?"

Arthur laughed at the idea of his wife cheating on him. "Mommy isn't allowed to either."

"Oh."

They both watched their daughter grab a sharpie and a bottle of white out. Artemis walked to the fridge before she started painting on some white out.

(Y/n) almost yelled until she realized she was doing something to her painting she did a few weeks ago.

She scribbled something on top of the white out before stepping back and smiling. "There."

Arthur and (Y/n) both stood behind her too see what she had done.

"That's Artie." She pointed at the smallest person.

"Arthur. Artemis. Artie."

They all nodded in agreement.

"But that'll take away your nickname Artemis."

"That's okay. Artie can be Artie the third."

Her parents both looked at her.

"King Artie the third." She added moments later.

"This is 100% your child." Arthur laughed. "110% you."

"She understands the big picture."

"Uh huh."

"J." She pouted before smirking as the man stiffened at the nickname.

That was strictly a bedroom nickname, but (Y/n) enjoyed fucking with his head in other places from time to time, just to get her way.

"I'm obviously just a sperm donor."

"What's a sperm donor?" Artemis arched a brow.

(Y/n) stepped back. "Your father will explain that one to you."

"(Y/N)!"

She hummed a soft tune before grabbing a bar of chocolate out of the fridge and quickly escaping the kitchen.

"Daddy!"

"Go ask your mother."

"Mommy!"

"Go ask your father."

"Daddy!?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

175K 2.7K 16
If you love Mistah J then Im pretty sure you'll like these Joker imagines/fan fiction WARNING: Violence, swearing and possible SMUT
12.1K 467 21
What do you do when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? I'll tell you what you do, you give hi...
48.9K 510 34
You will notice a sudden change in the writing I would like to credit those to @mammikk and @gothamcityssiren I always take requests. Smut takes lon...
326K 10.1K 135
MAINLY JOKER IMAGINES🙃💜 {REQUESTS OPEN} 🖤 These imagines are all written by me! This is all my creative writing 💕