Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

Distance

20.8K 413 1K
By RaMi1601

Have you ever thought about your life ?
How it's going and how it'll go ?

About love , passion , lust and future...

What makes you happy and sad ?

Well....

The answer is ,

Life isn't easy.
It's not easy  at all for Jaehyun.

Not at least when the girl he love is going away from him and he can't do anything.
At all.

Jaehyun was sitting with his best friends , Johnny and Doyoung inside Doyoungs apartment.

They were talking about random things but Jaehyun wasn't paying attention to them.

He couldn't.

" Shit I can't , I can't ... shit I can't let her go . God damn it . Why is it so hard ?"

Jaehyun groaned stumping his head on  table until his friend stopped him from doing this.

" Dude get a grip on you . Hurting yourself won't help you anyway " Doyoung sighed and rubbed the youngests back.

Doyoung has been friends with Jaehyun for a long time now and one of the closest friend of him.

" Just admit it Jae , you are acting like this because you haven't make her yours and she is already leaving you alone here.
If you had just got laid with her , you wouldn't feel like this  . Actually you two aren't even a thing . You are just hopelessly involved with her with no future. I don't understand why you are doing this .." ,
Johnny mocked him while Jaehyun glared at him.

Jaehyun honestly don't know why he was even friends with him.

" Not helping giant. He is here stressed out and you are teasing him. You know Jaehyunie isn't like this ",
Doyoung tried to calm the situation down.

Johnny walked to Jaehyun and ruffelled his hairs.
" Hyunie , there are plenty of fishes in the sea. Just give up okay. She isn't worth it . Look how she is still hanging you up and leaving you. You should just stop it".

" But I love her John "

Johnny scoffed and Doyoung slapped his arm.

" No Hyun , you just like the idea of loving her. The thing you two have isn't love. Love isn't something that'll stop you from doing what you love. Love isn't a boundary. Love isn't coward. Love isn't a trap god damn it. "
Johnny frustratingly said.

Jaehyun kept looking at him confusingly. What he said was making sense but Jaehyun can't let his words work on him.  He loved Haeun and he'll do anything for her. So he got up and start taking his keys and jacket.

They are a thing.
They are dating.
And it's not easy to hide their relationship from his friends but Haeun doesn't want anyone to know about them. So be it like this.

" You are going to meet her don't you ?"
Johnny asked and Jaehyun looked away.

" Let him be Johnny . "
Doyoung said and Jaehyun just left.

" I'm telling you he is gonna suffer a lot. The girl doesn't love him . She is just using him to have a secure future because he is as loyal as a dog . "

Jaehyun heard what Johnny said. Yes he is loyal. If it's like a dog , Jaehyun a loyal dog then.

Jaehyun went home with a heavy heart and flopped his body on his bed. He recalled everything what happened to me till now.

Haeun and Jaehyun met in middle school. They were friends since then. She was the prettiest girl Jaehyun have ever seen. A kind gentle one. A poor girl living with hardship because she was living with her mothers second husband.
Rumors were always around that she was a Playgirl but he never payed attention. Because she wasn't like that. Her beauty always made enemies for her . She was always with him during his highschool days. He never realized his feelings for her until she start modelling and later start dating someone from her agency. It hurt him but he was still happy for her happiness . But months later she came back crying to him . Her boyfriend was abusing her mentally and physically. That's when Jaehyun realized how much he loved her and wanted to protect her. He was there for her to take care because her family was a broken one and she wasn't comfortable with them. Jaehyun confessed to her on his birthday which was also Valentine's day but all she said was to wait for her. So he did.

Haeun returned his feelings later but in condition of keeping their relationship a secret and told him not to tell anyone.
Jaehyun was still doing that. And he'll always do.

His thoughts but off with a phone call and he smiled .

" Haeun "

" Jaejae how are you ?"

" You are leaving me for 2 years. How do you think I'm ?"

Silence .

" Haeun ?"

" Jaejaes please don't make it hard for me. You know modelling is my dream "

" But the last time you went there , I almost lost you "

" Jae don't be ridiculous. I'm going for work okay " Haeuns voice was harsh . So Jaehyun didn't said anything anymore.

" Jae ?"

" Hmm "

" I'm sorry okay. I'm already stressed out . "

" It's fine " it's always fine.

" You'll come tomorrow to meet me at the press conference right ?"

" I will "

" Okay I'll wait "

With that Haeun hang up and Jaehyun kept looking at at the ceiling. He doesn't know why but he had a weird feeling about her going. A weird feeling about tomorrow. He doesn't know what is it.

" Fuck"
Taeyong groaned on his bed because it was too early to wake up now but some idiot had to call him and disturb his sweet sleep. He took out his phone and saw his dad's number .
Rolling his eyes , Taeyong snorted.
Oh great. The biggest asshole in the country called him.

" What is it ?" He asked with annoyence.

" You ungrateful piece of shit. That's not how you greet your father "

" Yeah yeah whatever "

" Lee Taeyong , don't forget you are still alive after being the most heinous animal in this world just of your aunt "

Wow what a great way to start a morning.

" What would you do old man ? I don't even use your money or name. I'm my own person. "

" Oh as if dancing is even a profession and being gay is a thing . You make me regret fucking your mother "

Taeyong hate this when he says something against his mom.

" Don't you dare fucktard "

" Lee Taeyong " he screamed and Taeyong  removed his phone from his ears . He threw hid phone away and rubbed his temple in frustration. Why the man can't just leave Taeyong alone ?

Honestly , Taeyong doesn't know.

It was an off day so Taeyong  wanted to rest. The whole week he have to dance and teach the young kids who loves to dance. In this field he is one of the best in Korea. In his stupid boring life only his medals matters. Oh just not talk about his sex life. It's way more than boring. Well not actually. Who was he actually even kidding with?
Lee Taeyong is a diva. And no one can change it. Not even Ten who is the other Diva in both Dancing and ...

" Who the fuck is this again ?" Taeyong screamed hearing the doorbell.

A soft voice loudly spoke.

" Tae it's me. "

Taeyong sighed. There are only three women in this world he adored after his mom.
His aunt , his cousin Madison and his half sister.

Taeyong opened his door and saw her standing outside the door with her warm genuine smile.

" I brought you food tae " she smilingly said and came inside.

Taeyong was cooking then,  so he stopped it and put them aside.

" Tae you stink eww" she faked a disgusted look and Taeyong pulled her nose .

" Why are you here Mads ?"
Taeyong asked with a poker face.

" Can't I come to see you ?"

" You are always welcome but it's so sudden and don't need to lie "

She looked down .

" Tae we need to go to Haeuns press conference as she is becoming an actress now and you have to come "

Taeyong dropped his spoon and looked angrily at Madison. Poor girl looked away and rubbed her temple.

" Why Mads? It's a torture . She isn't even my blood . "

Madison sighed and put her hand over his

" Tae I know you hate all this. But you know your dad is a politician and he needs to keep his image good in the eyes of public. Showing his two children are in good terms is a clickbait for him. "

" We aren't siblings for fucks sake "

" But your dad is getting all the financial and illegal support from your step mom . And you don't want them to ruin your life Tae. So just do it as he wants. "

" Didn't he ruined my life enough already ?"

Madison brushed his arms .

" You have to keep the one you still have Tae . So please don't make a scene and let's go "

Taeyong can never disagree with her nither her mom. So he stoop up and took a quick shower. Madison was waiting for him . So he changed quickly and followed her to car. He didn't bother to ask her anything more and let her drive wherever she was taking him.

After some minutes of driving she stopped her car outside of another agency. Honestly this kind of agencies makes Taeyong puke but he needed to go anyway.

Then he saw his step sister coming out from the car with his half sister .

" Oppaaa " she smiled and went running to Taeyong .
Taeyong hugged her and kissed her head.

" Alana you don't want to smell like a homo do you ?" Haeun approached and said enough to make Taeyongs blood boil. He was about to raise hid voice but a hand wrapped around his arm.

" Guys please. You don't want to create a scene here . Come on. Let's go "
Madison kind of dragged them to the venue.

As Taeyong saw people around the press conference , he just snorted. The people working there were nothing comparing to his own agency but still Haeun had audacity to act like superior.

Suddenly Haeun loudly called someones name and Taeyong tilted his head to saw a man standing with a big frown in his face.

" Jaehyun , hey Jae .. come over here " she called the man and he walked to them.

Taeyongs could see the tall boy looking like a fucking playtoy of his step sister.
Taeyong was waiting to see what she has to say about him.

" Guys meet Jaehyun. He is my ... My childhood friend " she introduced him to them and Taeyong couldn't help laughing lowly at the sight. She had the bitchiest way of lying on their faces totally playing with the boys feelings.

" Tae husshh" Madison slapped his arm for the nth time of the day.

" Meet my family Jaehyun. She is my sister Alana you Know her already right?"
Haeun asked and her playtoy flashed a smile. Oh so he has dimples on his both cheeks huh?

" Great choice step sister."
Taeyong thought to himself.

Taeyong watched him ruffeling Alanas hairs then he looked at Madison and she gave him a genuine smile.

" I Know you Madison " he said and Taeyong looked at him. He has a soft deep voice and he couldn't be more impressed with his step sisters choice. She definitely picked a piece to play with..

Madison talked to him and turned to Taeyongs because Haeun didn't bother to introduce him to her friend.

" He is Taeyong. Haeuns step brother and Alanas older brother" Madison introduced them as Haeun wasn't doing it anyway.

Taeyong approached his hand to shake the others hand and he also took Taeyongs hand . His hand was soft and warm.
Taeyongs smirked at him and he really looked uncomfortable.

" Okay stop meeting and greeting. I'm going now. Jaejaes come with me "
Haeun kind of ordered and the boy followed her being an obedient kid..

" Aaaiiisshhh what a poor thing"
Taeyong commented.

" Really he is . Let's get a seat okay . "
Madison lead the way and there of us sat together

Taeyong watched Haeun and her play thing talking and finally they hugged. Then he said something and Haeun rolled her eyes. Suddenly she kissed his cheeks and left . A kiss should make his mood good but he looked more broken .

Jaehyun took another seat far from where Taeyong was sitting  and gave Taeyong a last look before turning to Haeun who was busy with their upcoming movie launching event.

Let's just mention , she is a side actress there.

The boring press conference ended and Haeun went inside the van with her team . She was carrying 6 bags and Taeyong wondered what was she actually carrying inside.
Even he doesn't carry this much things on his tours.

But his attention was driven to the friend of Haeun with whom Haeun was literally playing with.

Taeyong doesn't know what was Haeun actually doing with him but looking at him , he could definitely have the idea that he was a good thing to play with.

Jaehyun was waiting for Haeun to arrive and she finally arrived with her sister.
Jaehyun knew Alana and Madison . Because many times Madison had to take care of messes Haeun made . They were all by mistakes though. Then there was this guy with eyeliner looking at him straight and somehow his gaze made him feel uncomfortable.

Jaehyuns  heart was shattered in pieces when she introduced him to her family as friend .
He just thought it was for his friends but no. Haeun was hiding to her family as well.

Jaehyun wanted to cry scream but he couldn't. He couldn't do anything and let her level him as she likes .

He shook hands with her sisters and finally her step brother. He had heard about him that he was a spoil brat. A trouble maker. He is no good at all. And of course he wasn't. The way he mockingly laughed when Haeun introduced Jaehyun as her friend was enough for him to understand. But he had to be a gentleman. The last thing he wanted to do was being enemy to the brother of the girl he loved.

As he approached his hand for a handshake , Jaehyun took his hand . As soon as he touched him,  his spine got an electric shock. His hand was cold and was giving him weird feeling.
Jaehyun pulled back immediately but the smirk on his face never left.

Haeun dragged him far from her family and finally he had chance to talk with her.

" Jaehyun please don't make this face . My family is here "

" How can I not Haeun ? You told them I'm your friend . "

" I said you are my childhood friend "

" What's the difference ?"
Jaehyun asked with a loud tone and Haeun gave me a look.

" Jae you are yelling at me ?"
And Jaehyun immediately regret.
He just took her both hand but she pulled away immediately looking at the people around them.

" Haeun you are leaving me . How do you think I'm feeling. Try to understand"

She sighed.
" Please Jae you try to understand. This is my dream . I have to achieve it"

" But what about me then ? What about us ? "

" Jae .. let me come back okay ? We'll handle everything . I promise you .. "

She kissed Jaehyuns cheeks friendly and people gave them looks.
Jaehyun should be happy as she kissed him publicly.

But actress does this even with their fans and happiness was long gone from Jaehyuns life anyway.

" I love you Haeun "
Jaehyun said when they were waiting outside Haeuns agency building just before she would leave.

But she didn't answer.

" Goodbye Jaehyun

" I said I love you Haeun "

" Jae ... Please wait for me okay. I promise I'll answer you after I come back.. Give me sometime. And please keep loving me. . Don't love anyone else . Stay mine only .."

" I can't Haeun love anyone else and you know that .  "

" Thank you jaehyun . Thank you so much ."

She hugged Jaehyun and left .

Jaehyun was mad . Upset. Broken.

Jaehyun rushed back to his car and saw Haeuns brother was staring at me. What's wrong with him ?

He got in his car and slammed his door harshly.

" Keep loving me "
Her voice was echoing inside Jaehyuns head.

" Okay Haeun I'll keep loving you . Only you. Because I'm a loyal dog. "
Jaehyun promise to himself.

Hey guys..
It's Rami.

This is my first B×B book and I really don't know how it's gonna be.

English isn't my first language and I tend to make a lot of typos.

Please bare with me.

Happy reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
29.9K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
35.5K 1.5K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
9.6K 296 21
"I just want to feel loved" "IM SORRY" "DON'T LEAVE ME" The feel of helplessness... it sucks. They've been through so much but are they willing to fo...