Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

Da nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 20

615 17 39
Da nctwannabe

Kim Minah

The car ride was long and nerve-wracking but Mark's plan was amazing, no wonder they call him Ace. I thought Mark and I would be the only ones going but it seems like the whole gang wants to save her, Jaehyun, Yuta and even Haechan came along. Haechan didn't seem too happy with me sitting in the passenger seat with Mark and chatting, but I don't care, I'm gonna save my bestie and hug her. To be honest, I'm not sure how Johnny is going to feel about me seducing Kyungsoo as that is part of our entrance and I'm not sure how Taeyong is going to feel about a mission without his authority. I've watched too many people die to see her go, Doyoung wanted to come but we ran out of space and he's pretty useless in the field, except for being a medic. Then again, so am I, but I'm still needed unless Doyoung wants to seduce Kyungsoo which I'm fine with, I don't discriminate.

I wonder how Minyoung has been holding up, she probably hasn't eaten properly or has been force-fed, the poor thing. I've never really seduced anyone before, but I know that Kyungsoo had a major crush on me back in high school, he never admitted to it thought but I caught him staring. I thought it was cute and was going to ask him out, but within every five metres he got off me, his face turned red. The plan is simple, after finding out from Sehun that Kyungsoo is on patrol tonight, I'll play the innocent girl whose car broke down and suddenly 'recognise' him. After a few minutes, I'll go in and knock him out, not physically, I don't have the strength for that, I'll just inject him. Simple, right?

To be honest, I feel quite bad for Sehun, I'm sure that he didn't have any bad intentions and yet he's still locked up. I went down there with Johnny but couldn't watch for another minute so ran back up, it's safe to say that I had a nightmare that night. I wonder how badly they treated my poor Minyoung, here I am crying over something I saw when she's been living it. A shiver of guilt overtook my spine, my face dropped as did some tears, she didn't deserve any of this and out of my impulse, she had to pay. When I find that evil son of a bitch, Chanyeol, I'm going to skin him!

Park Chanyeol

Now's the time, if I don't get her out now, it'll be too late, Suho wants her. Kyungsoo is on patrol and has agreed to help me escape with her, I know the price I have to pay, no price is high enough for her. Suho will kick us both out and have us murdered, the Boss will probably agree with him, but I don't care, for Minyoung I'd do anything. There she is, sitting with a scarily pale face, all chained up, "Minyoung, we have to leave." She looked up with an expression of confusion and hope, "what do you mean?"
"I mean we're getting you out of here, come on let's go."
"Chanyeol, no."
"What do you mean no?"
"I mean, NCT should get me out, it's better to blame my gang than you."
"Minyoung, if your gang was to break in, we'd have evidence and could send it to the Gang Court, it's too dangerous."
"No! We'd be able to get out of it, I'm not risking your life! Suho will kill you."
"That's not what matters, he's planning on killing you, that's why I'm here. He sent me here to kill you and I refuse, if we don't leave now he'll do it himself. Please Minyoung, I don't want you to die." She looked up with gloomy eyes, "a-and I don't want you to die." Her face was now running with tears, we both knew what was going to happen, I'm trying my best to ignore it, but I know that it's inevitable. "O-ok, what's the plan?" I looked back down with a smile and wiped her tears off of her face; a face so beautiful shouldn't be ruined by tears. "Come on, let's get you out of these chains, I'll tell you on the way. I may have to leave, the only person you can trust is Kyungsoo, understood?"
"Yes."

Do Kyungsoo

Patrol, my favourite thing to do, especially in the night, when nothing happens! To be fair, Chanyeol and I are sneaking out Minyoung right now which may be the death of both of us, but it's better than doing nothing. I hate Suho, of course, I'm willing to give my life so he dies, he's always degraded me and for what? When the Boss finds out about everything that he's been doing, there's no doubt that he'll kill him and I can't wait. It's a shame that I might miss it. EXO are too broken to lead anything, which is why NCT are at the top, but they'll slowly decline if their leader's sister doesn't return. I've heard that they also have Sehun, but he should've thought twice before snitching, NCT would've figured out that she was with us anyway. It's just a matter of time...

Wait, what is that? Footsteps? Are they Chanyeol's? They can't be, they're coming from outside of the mansion, guess I'll have to go there myself, I walked to the entrance with my gun facing the culprit, whoever it is, is going to meet my gun. The culprit's figure grew smaller and more feminine, a girl? She's wearing a black, velvet dress, is she coming to a funeral? "Lady! Stop right there, so I can see your face, I have a gun!" She looked up so her face was clear in the night sky and I dropped my gun. Is that? No, there's no way, it can't be. She was now looking in my eyes, her eyes squinted and then were filled with shock, "wait, Kyungsoo? Do Kyungsoo, is that you? Omg, it's me, Minah. Kim Minah, do you remember me?" Of course, I remember you, how can I forget? The one girl who I couldn't stand within a five-metre radius of, the Boss's daughter.
"What are you doing here?"
"Ouch, that's cold, I was wondering if you could help me out. My car broke down and this was the closest place." Why is she lying? Does she think I'm stupid, she's part of NCT, they're trying to save Minyoung, but I have no contact with Chanyeol. I just have to rely on him, if I'm not here, the plan will fuck up. "Sorry Minyoung, but I'm on duty."
"Aww come on Kyungsoo, please, for old times sake?" There was no 'old-time,' I was ordered to protect your ass back then by your father, which is why Suho hates me. I always had a connection with the boss that he never had, "No can do, sorry."
"Please, I'll give you a kiss if you help me." Did she just? Wait, did she think I had a crush on her or something? Oh yeah, the rumours, everyone thought I did. "Nope."
"Aww come on Kyungsoo," she spoke whilst taking off her cardigan seductively. Is she serious right now? "I thought you said it was cold, why are you taking off your cardigan?"
"Cus you're heating me up." I-, this can't be happening, "I know you had a crush on me, why don't I make your high school dreams come true?"
"You don't have to, all I have to do is shoot this gun at your head and then they'll come true." Her jaw instantly dropped, 'W-what?"
"Get the fuck off my lawn, right now. Or I'll blow your head off," I smiled. Her mouth dropped even further and within a few minutes, she disappeared. Don't worry, you'll get your friend back, just wait. Hopefully, she doesn't come back with the gang, or the plan will fuck up. Speaking of fucked up, Chanyeol is quite that for dropping contact. He said it was part of 'safety,' just in case one of us was caught, at least one of us could survive. It doesn't matter about survival, we both know what's going to happen at the end of this.

Lee Minyoung

Chanyeol and I were both crawling through the tunnels, I have no idea how he's going to explain my disappearance, he won't get into too much trouble, would he? Don't be stupid Minyoung, he's risking his life for you, "Umm, Minyoung are you okay back there? If you want I can carry you."
"Oh, no I'm fine. No, no I'm not fine, I'm worried for you. You're risking your life to save me, you could've just given me directions and then say I broke out. I'd rather have Suho hate me than you." He stopped and turned around,
"Look Minyoung, I know what I have to do and that's to save you, what's going to happen has to happen. For your safety."
"See, that's the problem, it's all for me, what matters is your life and Kyungsoo's life, it isn't worth it."
"Everything is worth it, especially when it comes to you." I'll admit, that caught me off guard, maybe I should just shut up and follow him. "Ok."

The tunnels seem to be going on forever and if someone doesn't speak, I'm going to have a heart attack, "do you remember the first day we met?" I thought back to the time when I first met Chanyeol, I was lost and he helped me find my way. "Oh yeah, I was lost, wasn't I?"
"You were, and I was there to help, this kind of feels similar."
"How so?"
"You're lost and I'm helping you out."
"I don't know, its kind of different cuz I'm not lost but I would be if you weren't here."
"Exactly, what was our first conversation about? Was it about food, yeah it was about food."
"Oh yeah, I mentioned how hungry I was and my love for Shake Shack."
"Guess nothing much has changed, that was a good first chat."
"Yes, yes it was."
"Can I ask you something, Minyoung?"
"Umm, yes," I replied, what could he possibly be asking me?
"When you found out that I was in EXO, did you start to hate me?" my face dropped, I knew it would be a question that I wouldn't like, but this question, I hate. "No, Chanyeol, I could never hate you, no matter what. You mean too much for me for that, I never meant for you to feel like I did. It was a lot for me take in, the whole you being in EXO thing. After a while, I got over it but I knew that if I stayed with you, it would hurt a lot more to leave you. I'm so sorry, for leaving you, I know it's not much saying it but I really do care for you and I want you to promise me that you'll find someone who will love you right so you can live happily. Leave this place Channie, you're going to suffer if you stay." He remained silent for a few minutes, is he crying? Who am I kidding, of course, he is.

Park Chanyeol

How can I love anyone but you Minyoung? I know that I can't have you, but I can never get over you, ever. I can't promise loving anyone else, but I can promise to stay happy, for you. All I need to know is that you're safe and happy, that's all I need. "Chanyeol, are you crying?" I wiped the running tears off my face,
"No, of course not. Why would I cry?"
"Promise me, stop and pinky promise me," I turned around and wrapped my pinky around hers,
"I promise," she returned my promise with a smile, a cocky smile.
"I thought you said you weren't crying," she giggled,
"I'm not, my eyes are sweating."
"Hmmm, I'm pretty sure that's called crying,"
"Nope, eye sweating is definitely a thing."
"Alright, if you say so." The tunnels are coming to an end, which means I'll be saying my last goodbye to her. I don't think I'm ready even though I've been preparing myself for a while. "We're nearly there Minyoung,"
"Really? I thought we'd have more time"
"Me too."
"I'll miss you, friend,"
"I'll miss you too."
"We have to meet again when we're really old and married and are happy. Then we can tell the story about us to our children and have family BBQ's and do normal people stuff," she desperately spoke.
"Y-yeah, we'll do that." I finally crawled out and made it to the entrance, why is this going so smoothly? Something's really off, where's Kyungsoo? I decided to take initiative and look around, "Minyoung stay here. If you hear gunshots, run and get yourself the fuck outta here." She quickly grabbed my arm, "what about you?"
"What happens to me doesn't matter, what matters is your safety."
"No, I won't leave without knowing you're safe,"
"My last memory of you can't be an argument, so let me go and listen to my instructions," I quickly ran off and looked for Kyungsoo. It's too quiet, way too quiet. I was quick to turn the corner but was met with a gun, Suho's gun and besides him was the rest of EXO and a beaten-up Kyungsoo with some of the members of NCT. They were heavily armed and were facing off with the rest of the group, Suho spoke first, "Where have you been Chanyeol? Minyoung escaped and we think Kyungsoo was trying to help," I looked back down at Kyungsoo. He looked back up at me with desperation in his eyes, "don't tell them anything, it's okay, I can take the pain!" Baekhyun was quick to shut him up with a blow to the head, making that Minah girl scream. Before I could say anything, Xiumin returned with Minyoung in his arms, she seemed to have put up a fight given by his black eye, but she wasn't strong enough. "Look who I found wandering around Suho," Suho smiled in return, "good, put her down."

Mark Lee

It's safe to say that the plan failed, but we have a counter plan for this, all we need is confirmation, confirmation that she's alive. I looked to the right and saw her, she's alive, Xiumin has her in his arms, her limp body has been through a lot and her face has been stripped off of any colour. Those guys are gonna pay! Xiumin dropped her to the ground with no care in the world, how dare he! That's it, I'm sick and tired of being their hostage, it's time to show EXO what the best looks like. I was in a gun-off with Chen, how stupid of them, putting their worst combats man against me. I quickly snatched his gun out of his hand and kicked him in the crotch before breaking his nose with my elbow and knocking him out with the snatched gun. This caused a chain reaction and before I knew it, both sides were continuously fighting. We're completely outnumbered, but we have a fire with us and motivation unlike any other. Minah quickly ran to Minyoung to check her vitals but was stopped by Xiumin. Haechan was fighting against Luhan and Tao, the ex-members who rejoined. They seemed to put up a good fight, but he is amazing at thinking on the spot. Jaehyun was fighting off Baekhyun and Lay at the same time, whilst Yuta had Kai in a headlock.

I was quick to move to Chanyeol, he did this, he did all of this. I ran up and jump kicked him in the stomach, something he deserves and attempted to punch him but was stopped by Suho. He pulled me from behind and slammed me into the floor, I quickly picked myself up and pulled my knife out slicing him in three different areas. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel great, he's good, I'll admit, but I'm better. I dodged everything he had to offer, but tripped over Kyungsoo's limp body, how embarrassing! The more we fight, the harder it gets, sure we're better than them, but we're short on numbers. I could really use a hand right about now, I was now fighting with Kai and boy is he good. After sending him a strong blow to the head I took a second for a breather, "look out!" screamed the now conscious Minyoung. I turned around to be met with the fist of Suho, I braced for impact, but the impact never came. I opened my eyes and was met with the red-haired and furious Taeyong along with the rest of the gang. "Taeyong, I-,"
"Fight now, talk later," he shouted before tackling over Suho and punching him across the face. He was joined by Johnny, Winwin and even Doyoung, I thought Doyoung couldn't fight. He quickly ran up to Minyoung, shooting Xiumin in the left shoulder in the process, their reunion was beyond what I had imagined. He pulled her into what looked like the best hug ever and kissed her passionately on the lips, wait what? Are they, are they together?

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Mark was too distracted by Doyoung's reunion with Minyoung to notice the knife heading for his abdominal, luckily enough, Johnny wasn't. He was quick to kick the knife out of Tao's hand and used it to slice his right calf. "Mark!" he shouted, "Mark!" Mark was too busy focusing on Doyoung and Minyoung, thinking about how dumb he was for not noticing sooner. Johnny was quick to shove Tao off and gain Mark's attention with a slap around the head, "wake the fuck up!" he shouted, "we're in the middle of the fight which means no distractions!" Johnny was right, how could he get so distracted?

Mark wasn't the only one distracted, Chanyeol wasn't taking the whole 'affection' thing so well and in the process was knocked to the floor by Yuta. "Your friend Sehun is with us, I heard you were the one who kidnapped Minyoung,"
"I didn't kidnap her, you thick-skulled bastard!" he screamed before kicking him in the gut and jumping on him. Yuta wiped the blood off of his face and with a smile attempted to provoke him even more, "you're quite the sensitive one, aren't you? That Sehun guy came to tell me about Minyoung being with you guys, it must've been a bigger shock for him to wake up in our basement covered in blood." This caused Chanyeol to snap, he let out everything on Yuta's face, punching it until his own hand broke, it was a miracle that Yuta could still talk. Sehun was Chanyeol's closest friend, he knew that NCT had him, but hearing it in such a way made him lose control. After quite literally beating the shit out of Yuta, he backed away in complete shock at what he had done, he had never been so violent to anyone in his entire life. He looked down at his shaking hand, it was completely broken, yet he couldn't feel an ounce of pain. The state he left Yuta was indescribable and he felt utterly disgusted and sick in the stomach.

Winwin quickly ran over to inspect his broken-looking friend, he looked back up with a fire in his eyes, "what the fuck did you do?!" he shouted.
"I-i didn't mean to hurt him like that. I'm so, I'm so sorry."
"How can you be sorry for doing something like this, you cold-hearted prick!"
"H-he kidnapped my only friend here and got him tortured" Winwin's face of anger suddenly dropped, "Yuta did it?"
"Y-yes." Winwin was left in a state of similar shock, he always thought that Yuta was one of the more sympathetic members. Maybe he did deserve it after all.

Taeyong and Suho, two leaders who have hated each other longer than they ever liked each other, were in an all-out physical and mental fight. Suho knew where Seulgi was and let her die, he knew exactly how Taeyong felt about her and took her away from him. Taeyong could never forgive him, not ever. He had been depressed for a while, suicidal even, but his depression was quickly overtaken by anger with just the sight of the fellow leader and all he had done. "You think your boss would be proud of you for this?"
"Shut up and fight!"
"You know our connection with him and you've fucking crossed the line," this pissed Suho off, even more, he quickly jumped on to Taeyong, pushing him over in the process and grabbed him by the neck. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BROTHER AND YOU FUCKING LEFT ME! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME LIKE THIS!" Taeyong quickly shoved him off and flipped him over, "YOU BETRAYED ME SUHO, I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME! DON'T TRY AND SWITCH THE BLAME!" The two shared an awful past, a disgusting past that hasn't been mentioned for a while, so when it was, of course, boosted their hatred for each other. "I'M NOT SWITCHING ANY BLAME, YOU MADE US LIKE THIS! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS!" Every word that came out of his mouth was like a knife to Taeyong's heart, they were both messes, something that doesn't usually happen with gang leaders. "YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME BECAUSE YOU WERE FUCKING JEALOUS SUHO! EXPLAIN THAT SUHO! EXPLAIN THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" The two could never make up, not now, not ever.

On the other side of the fight, Doyoung looked down at the state of his lover and was in utter despair, he had never seen her look so pale and hurt before, it truly broke his heart. He left his supplies in the car and after a quick and thorough analysis, was quick to run back and get them. Within the time he was gone, time slowed down, at least for Chanyeol anyway. Suho was able to shrug Taeyong off and take his chance, his chance to finally end everything and take his revenge. He pulled out his gun and aimed it at the poor girl, Minyoung. Taeyong saw and knew that he wouldn't make it in time, he can't lose his sister too. It was too late, a fraction of a second too late, he had already pulled the trigger.

Minyoung had prepared herself for her death but instead got a body, a 6ft body laying on top of her. The same 6ft body who she had fallen for before, Chanyeol. This sudden disaster caused the whole fight to stop, they all looked at his limp body in shock, Suho looked down at the gun as his hand shook and trembled. He just shot his own. Minyoung looked down at the crippled Chanyeol, her eyes instantly filled with tears, she was unable to process just what happened and was still in shock. "Ch-Chanyeol? Why did you do that?" He smiled in return with similarly teary eyes,

"Because, Minyoungah, you're the reason I live and breathe. If you were to die, I'd die too and one death is better than two, right?" She looked down at him and tried to stop the bleeding, but it was too late, maybe if he had jumped a little lower or a little higher, he'd survive. "Chanyeol, just hold on, I'll save you!" Minyoung rushed around him trying to save him, by then, even Doyoung was back, she looked up at him, "Doyoung! Don't just stand there, help him!"
"I'm sorry Minyoung, it's too late."
"You're a doctor! You took an oath, it's never too late, please help him!" she cried.
"He can't be saved, I'm sorry," she looked back at Chanyeol who was now coughing up blood,
"Don't worry, he's just talking nonsense, you'll survive. You have to survive, you need to live and be happy," she sobbed. He grabbed her hands and pulled them close into his chest,
"Minyoungah, listen to me I don't have much time,"
"No, you do, you do."
"Just stop! We both know it, alright! My time has come, please don't think that you're the reason because of this, you're not. You're my everything and I've loved you for so long, if I stayed alive, I would never have found anyone else like you."
"D-don't say that you have to live, you have to."
"Please Minyoung, you're making this harder for me."
"You broke your promise,"
"And you broke my heart, but I forgave you, so forgive me."
"You already know that I've forgiven you, just don't leave me."
"It's such a shame, we could've been so beautiful, so beautiful. Nevermind, I guess my time just came a little early. Now you promise me something,"
"What, what is it?"
"Live your life to its full potential, don't cry about this, us. Move on and be happy, if you live in regret, life will be hard and I don't want my death wasted on a sad person. So cheer up Minyoungah and when you get home, make sure you check your back pocket," he smiled. It took a few more seconds for Minyoung to process everything he was saying, but she still couldn't accept what was happening. "I'm sorry, for not being there for you when you needed me the most you deserve so much more. And thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most. You mean the world to me and I'm so sorry that it had to end like this, that we had to end back then, and now like this," she whispered in between sobs.
"I know and I thank you for being every part of my life," his coughing picked up in his pace and his thoughts became scrambled, fortunately, he was able to let out his last words, "goodbye Minyoung, my pretty, little Minyoung." Just in time, his thoughts cleared up and they were of her, the last thing he saw was her and with a smile, he passed.

A beautiful flower, a charmer to this world, gone. He was everything for some and nothing to others, a hero for few and a villain to others. Minyoung looked down once again and sobbed into his chest, she couldn't accept one of her only friends leaving her, not now. Doyoung bent down, checked his pulse, nothing. "Time of death: 23:59." Chanyeol's face still remained with a smile until it drooped down to the side. Any form of life was gone and his beautiful soul went with it, everything he was became a memory, a memory beyond any other.

Lee Minyoung

Dear Channie,

I read your letter, your letter that you wrote like 10 years ago. I can't believe that you didn't even send it to me back then, I probably would've bawled my eyes out and came running back. Imagine that, me running back to you and not being a coward, ha! Doyoung told me to write a letter back, he said that it'll help me psychologically or something like that, I don't know I've never done this before. It's been like a week or a few days or many, I don't know, I've lost count. Taeyong told me that you're funeral is going to be held tomorrow, so I'll leave this with you in person. I don't know what's going to happen, but I know that I'll go no matter what. I won't be a coward, not again, I promise that I'll stay strong. For you.

I hate knowing that you suffered because of me, you deserve so much better, you really do. And that's not a spelling error, I do mean 'deserve,' because you're not gone, I'm writing to you and you're going to open this, I'll watch it myself. Or at least I'll imagine you opening this because it's easier to imagine you alive and well then buried in a hole, far away from here, from me. Why couldn't you have just hated me and moved on, I was horrible to you, so horrible, why did you forgive me? I don't deserve to be forgiven, not now, not ever. I still remember the first time I saw you, you weren't looking at me, but I was staring at you. Honestly, your beauty took me by surprise and I was instantly attracted, but I wanted to act cool, so I did. I pretended not to notice you even though, every time I noticed you looking at me, it was so hard to contain my smile. I also knew that it was you who put the flowers and gifts in my locker every morning, you didn't have to go to school early or buy me anything or recycle the gifts in your locker, all I needed was your beautiful smile. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten it, it'll always be stored up there.

Chanyeol, you were a prince who blessed this world and all of its inhabitants, I'm so and will always be honoured to have met you and call you my best friend. You mean so much to me and all of the people around you, I know that you will be so dearly missed, not by me but by everyone blessed enough to meet you. You're a hero, you've saved me in so many ways and I will continue to be grateful and thank you every day. It's hard for me to even remember our last hug or the last time we sat and had a deep conversation together. I can't hate you Chanyeol, I will never hate you, in my eyes, you will always be perfect. I hope you know that. You've truly made my life amazing and have produced so many beautiful memories for me to look back and enjoy. You know how much I hate writing letters, but this is something I can deal with, for you.

The worst thing about this all is that I won't be able to call you and make fun of you for making such a corny letter back then and how you can't call and make fun of me for writing back. You did say that you wouldn't change your number, so I'll call and hope you're listening from the heavens above.

Please rest well, you lived a hard life and you've done well, so don't stress and don't worry, you've made me proud. You're definitely the most beautiful angel up there, rest in peace friend and goodbye.

Always and forever,

-Minyoungie <3

P.S: I only knew that the gifts in my locker came from you because whatever I put in your locker always ended up in mine. :)

A/N: WOAHH THIS HIT 1000 READS! THAT IS INSANE, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FF AND ENJOYING IT CUS I REALLY ENJOY WRITING IT AND LOVE YOU ALL! ❤️❤️😭

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

186K 3.3K 86
Half of this is actual chapters!! I will be able to do any type of imagine! Except smut! Feel free to request anything!!! Read this book for clear sk...
78.6K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
12.4K 359 24
(Y/n) finds themselves alone and in a world full of gangs and violence. They have no idea where they are or how they got there. All they know is that...
5.4K 132 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...