𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂�...

By Eddy622

****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots... More

|| Cast ||
||1.
||2.
||3.
||4.
||5.
||6.
||7.
||8.
||9.
||10.
||12.
||13.
||14.
||15.
||16.
||17.
||18.
||19.
||20.
||21.
||22.
||23.
||24.
||25.
||26.
||27.
||28.
||29.
||30.
||31.
||32.
||33.
||34.
||35.
||36.
||37.
||38.
||39.
||40.
||41.
||42.
||43.
||44.
||45.
||46.
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Note
Books Written By Me

||11.

3.2K 767 266
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to Jhoiakpan make an author happy by going over to her profile and checking her awesome book "The Pursuit Of Her." it's an amazing book.

Enjoy.

• • •

||Eno's POV||

After the forth period which was maths and was taught by Mr Ubong, the automatic bell rung to indicate launch break.

I promptly stood up from my seat, followed by Sofia and then Shade. We decided to head to one of those stalks, at the back of the school's building. The school had everything but a cafeteria.

Still walking out of the classroom, Osas and two other girls from the basketball's team, came out of nowhere and blocked our path.

"Osas," I spat. "Is your body itching you to find trouble this hot afternoon?"

Osas glared at me, then hissed very loudly. I heard footsteps, and soon Emem was standing beside me. "Eno, what is it?"

"Mind your business!" Osas shouted at her. I snapped my gaze at Osas. Did she just yell at my sister? No one does that!

"I dare you to yell at her again," I snapped at Osas. "I dare you."

Osas cleared her throat, as she tried to escape from my wrath.

"I'm here to tell you, to let Felix be. It's crystal clear Alex, wants you back. Go back to him!" Osas yelled the last part.

I chuckled loudly, then began to clap my hands for her wonderful presentation. "Oh, this is all about Felix? Where is he anyway?" I began to scan the classroom with my eyes, but it seemed he had gone out with his best friends, even before this whole drama started. "Why don't you tell him yourself, cause it seems he's the one crawling after me."

"We all are aware that you're using him to make Alex jealous. It's working, so go back to him!" Osas yelled.

"You see," I said, still trying to maintain my cool. "Only fools make noise."

"Are you in anyway, calling me a fool?!" She snapped, pointing at her chest.

"I didn't, you did." I smirked at her. My eyes went wide, as I watched Osas lift her right hand, ready to hit me. But before her hands could hit my face, Sofia swiftly held her wrist.

"Osas-Efe!" Sofia yelled. "Are you insane?!"

I knew the situation was serious, cause Sofia called her by her full name. Sofia only does that at serious situation.

"Isn't it obvious? It's crystal clear that she's insane!" I yelled, then slapped Osas hard across the face.

"Eno-Obong!" Sofia yelled, same time Emem shouted, "Eno!"

Even Shade had a bewildered look plastered on her face.

"Y-You slapped me?!" Osas cried, holding her left cheek. I smirked, not ready to answer an obvious question.

I looked down at my right palm, which was covered with brown substances, I knew came from her makeup. I began taking small threatening steps towards Osas. She noticed on time, and began to move backward. The only people that could stop me now, were my best friends and Emem. But even they, knew when to interrupt and when not to interrupt.

Osas back soon kissed the wall, and that's when she knew she was trapped. I spread her jacket wide, so it could expose her inner white long sleeve. Then, I wiped my hands on it. Her inner white, now had a large brown stain.

"Eno, my uniform?!" Osas cried out. I looked at her two minions, then back at her.

"Why don't you focus on this Friday's game. Greenville High would be difficult to beat. I mean, we all know who their captain is; Hafsat. But looking at you right now," I said as I move back a bit, to scan her from head to toe. "Beating Greenville High, would be anything but possible."

"What are you insinua___"

"What I'm insinuating is that," I said, cutting her off. "You're a useless captain." I looked back at Shade and Sofia. "Come on girls, let's go. And you too, Emem."

"You want me to come with you guys?" Emem asked, completely stunned by my actions.

"Did I have water in my mouth?" I fired back before finally, walking out of the classroom.

• • •

The girls and I, sat on one of those really large roots, connected to a gigantic tree. And we also had our snacks and drinks with us.

"What's wrong with Osas," Sofia mumbled. "It's obvious that she's gradually going insane."

I nodded at that, while Emem was busy sipping her 7up. I diverted my eyes to Shade, who had a blank look on her face.

"Shade, what's wrong?" I asked, taking her unaware.

"That's true," Sofia turned, so she could have a better view of Shade. Shade was sitting at the opposite side with Emem, while I was sitting with Sofia. "You promised to spill the beans, so spill it." Her tone became authoritative.

"Calm down," Emem voiced out, almost sounding like me. They was only a little difference, her voice had a little scratchy tone to it. But apart from that, our voice sounded totally alike.

"Shade," Emem continued, "I'm not close to you like my sister and Sofia. But it's clear that all isn't well. What's wrong? If you are scared about something, tell us now before it's too late."

Shade lifted her head, to look at the three of us. Tears could be seen rolling down her eyes. Or should I use the word pouring. The tears couldn't seem to stop.

"I-I...." She began, but couldn't. All of a sudden, she started having difficulty breathing.

Emem threw away her packed meet pie and 7up, in the process of getting up. She ran over to Shade, and placed her hands on both shoulders.

"Shade, breathe." Emem instructed. "Follow my lead. Inhale," Shade breathed in, "And exhale." Shade breathed out slowly. Soon, her breathing began to come back to normal.

"W-Was she having a panic attack?" Sofia stuttered. Emem nodded her head, before going over to her spot. She looked down at her already spilled drink and dirty meat pie.

I sighed, before stretching out my egg roll at her direction. "Here," I said, handing her my egg roll.

She looked at it, like it was poisoned or something.

"Are you gonna eat it or not!" I snapped, feeling irritated by her slow responds. She quietly took it from me.

"If you can't tell us anything now, then you can tell us later. I hate seeing you like this." I said to Shade.

"I-It's alright," Shade whispered, before clearing her throat. "I'm ready." She said, sounding a little bit louder than the former.

"R-Remember the l-last t-time I c-called?" Shade stuttered, and I nodded my head slowly. How could I forget. After that weird and disturbing call, Shade began to act strange. She stopped answering questions in class, she stopped tutoring the less smart kids and junior students, she stopped going to her debate club and worst, she stopped talking to both Sofia and I.

I nodded my head at Shade, telling her that I remembered.

"A-After my mum got m-married t-to Flynn," Shade began, she had never called Flynn; Dad or even Step dad. I don't blame her though, we all knew Flynn got married to her mum cause of her wealth.

"F-Flynn s-started m-making small a-advances at m-me. He started t-touching me at d-different p-places."

Our eyes went wide. Did that really happen? I wanted to speak, but Shade decided to continue.

"I tried to scream the first day he started all this, but he had a p-pocket knife placed on my neck and told me that if I screamed, he'd k-kill me." Shade tried to stop the tears pouring down her eyes, but she couldn't. "H-He never raped me, just...... uncomfortable touches."

"Sha___"

"That's why I was always grateful when you guys spend a sleep over at my place. He never touched me when you guys were around." She said immediately, cutting me short. "B-But that night, F-Flynn r-raped me. He came home early and raped me!" She yelled. That was the first time I've heard her yell. My heart was heavy, seeing Shade like this.

I looked around, to see if anyone heard her outburst. Luckily, they were all engrossed in their gist.

"Have you told your Mum about this?" Emem quietly asked her.

Shade shook her head sideways, no longer stuttering. "My mum's a perfect freak and also, obsessed with Flynn. She wouldn't had believed me, my words against his. All she wants to do, is force all the books into my head and also please Flynn."

"What if we tell her ourselves, will she believe you then?" I asked. Shade waited for a minute to think.

"I don't know," She replied honestly. "I tried to tell her myself, but every time I tried to speak, she's always excusing herself to make or answer a business call."

"Don't worry Shade," I tried reassuring her, "We'll try to talk to your Mum for you. How about this Saturday?"

"T-There's one more t-thing," Shade said nervously, not bothering to answer my question. "I-I....." She swallowed down the lump in her throat.

"I think I might be pregnant."

A/N - 😭😭😭😭 I feel so sad for Shade. I mean, come on!! Damn Flynn.

So guys, what do you think of this chapter.

What do you think about Eno's encounter with Osas?

And what do you think about Shade's situation? Seems like her mum is neglecting her.

Comment below ⬇

Be a star and vote if you love this chapter 🌟

Words : 1623

Next update : Wednesday

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 2.2K 53
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴇʀɪᴇs(sᴛs) "𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒, 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡, 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒...
244K 42.6K 42
"And who are you?" I looked up to see his well structured face. "I'm Itoro, Itoro Samuels." "And what are you doing here?" "Trying to clean up Sir...
177K 55.2K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
53.2K 7.3K 39
"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out sluggishly. Girl on the right, it repeated ag...