Love Is Blind(Book 2)

By Keasiia

Book 2. Please DO NOT read if you have NOT read Book 1 because you will be confused.(UNFORTUNATELY WATTPAD DE... More

Part 3||Chapter 1
Part 3||Chapter 2
Part 3||Chapter 3
Part 3||Chapter 4
Part 3||Chapter 5
Part 3||Chapter 6
Part 3||Chapter 7
Part 3||Chapter 8
Part 3||Chapter 9
Part 3||Chapter 10
Part 3||Chapter 11
Part 3||Chapter 12
Part 3||Chapter 13
Part 3||Chapter 14
Part 3||Chapter 15
Part 3||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 1
Part 4||Chapter 2
Part 4||Chapter 3
Part 4||Chapter 4
Part 4||Chapter 5
Part 4||Chapter 6
Part 4||Chapter 7
Part 4||Chapter 9
Part 4||Chapter 10
Part 4||Chapter 11
Part 4||Chapter 12
Author NOTE!
Part 4||Chapter 13
Part 4||Chapter 14
Author Note!
Part 4||Chapter 15
Part 4||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 17
Part 4||Chapter 18
Part 4||Chapter 19
Part 4||Chapter 20
Book 3 Part 5||Chapter 1

Part 4||Chapter 8

46.3K 2.5K 710
By Keasiia

VOTE

2 Weeks Later...

"How you doing beautiful" Tarik asked as Liza shut her locker. Liza couldn't help but smile.
"I'm great...how about yourself?" Liza asked as she walked away.
"Aye Aye Aye...why you always running from a nigga." He asked as he wrapped his arm around Liza shoulder. Liza looked at him and giggled.
"Ain't nobody running from you Rik, I'm just not interested" Liza said as she eased out of his grip. She turned towards him. She noticed his friend Raeshawn approaching them.
"Sup Liza" Raeshawn said. Liza gave him a small smile.
"Hey Shawn" She said as she looked back at Rik who was staring her down.

"He can get a hey but I can't?" Rik said as he crossed his hands in front of him. Liza giggled.
"Hey Rik...bye Rik" she said as she touched his chest before walking into class. She looked back and Rik watched her with a smirk. He winked at her as him and Shawn went walking off. Skipping class like usual.

I know you hate me but I still love you❤️
Liza sent a text to Cam before taking out her notebook. She knew he was seeing all her texts but just had his seen receipts off. She's been texting and calling him since JoJos birthday, but he just ignores her. She hated how he was ignoring her and felt he didn't give her a chance to actually explain everything. She just wanted to see him, hug him, and just feel him, but he was still mad.
***
The last bell rung dismissing all the students. Liza grabbed her text book and backpack before heading out the class to her locker. She quickly stopped in her tracks because she almost bumped into someone. She playfully rolled her eyes when she noticed who it was.
"You stalking me or something?" Liza joked as she walked around Rik and Shawn. They chuckled.
"Nah...I just wanted to ask you something?" Rik said as he stopped at her locker with her. Shawn went walking off.
"Ask me what Rik? I told you I wasn't interested" Liza said sounding annoyed as she swung her locker open. She looked at him. He sighed.
"I wasn't even gonna ask you nothing like that" he said. Liza raised her brow. He chuckled and licked his lips.

"You cute as fuck man I swear....but I just wanted to invite you to my party" he said. Liza smirked as she shut her locker.
"Your party?" She asked. He nodded showing her the flyer on his Instagram.
"What's your Instagram anyway...you know, so we can stay connected...I might need help on a answer on our homework one day" he smirked. Liza giggled as she snatched his phone out his hand. She followed herself for him.

"Hmm, don't be a stalker now" she said as she started to walk away.
"Aye...so you coming?" He asked.
"When is it?" She asked.
"This Saturday." He said with a smile. Liza looked at the few ppl who walked passed them looking at them.
"Yea, I'll be there" Liza said.
"Iight, bet" Rik said. And with that they went their separate ways.
***
Later that day...
Cam read over the text Liza just sent him. She was texting him nonstop and the shit was annoying him. She would text, call, FaceTime, DM, she even got bold and started commenting on his posts of Instagram. He had to block her on Instagram and decided to block her number. He meant what he said, he was done with her.

He's been keeping his distance from Elijah because he was scared, and he wasn't afraid to admit that. Cam jumped from a tap on his car window. It was Jigz. Cam grabbed up his wallet and got out the car.
"Sup..." Jigz said. Cam didn't know why, but he had a feeling that Jigz knew about him and Liza. He didn't know how and he didn't know for how long but he just sensed it. Cam and Jigz shook hands.
"Sup" Cam said. Jigz could sense his nervousness.

"You good?" Jigz raised a brow. Cam nodded as he looked down at his feet. Jigz tapped his arm as he went walking down the ally towards the trap that was on the next block.
"Where you been at Nigga?" Jigz asked as he walked ahead of Cam.
"Home, just chillin and shit" Cam said.
"Oh...and don't worry iight" Jigz randomly said lowly. They crossed the street.
"Huh, What you mean?" Cam asked as Jigz turned to him.
"You know what I mean nigga...come on" Jigz said.

"What up nigga...fuck you been" Elijah said as him and Cam shook hands.
"I was sick nigga. Had the flu and pink eye, but I'm good now" Cam lied. Jigz shook his head.
"Damn, well I'm glad ya ass ain't die" Elijah joked causing Cam to laugh nervously. Cam looked over at Jigz who was staring at him with a blank stare. Cam wiped his sweaty palms on his pants. Jigz was peeping all the nervous habits. Cams nervousness was irking Jigz last nerve.

"I'm bouta go to the Deli and get something to get, y'all want anything." Jigz asked as he stood up.
"Nahh" they both said. Jigz nodded.
"Ride with me" Jigz said tapping Cam shoulder.
"Nah, I ain't want nothing" Cam calmly said. Jigz looked back at him with a mean mug.
"Ok...but still ride with me" Jigz said. If anything he was tryna save Cam, because the way he was acting, EJ would start assuming random shit just because of Cams nervousness. Cam got up and followed Jigz out the house. They got in car his car and Jigz pulled off. It was quiet, no music, all that was heard was the engine.

"You good?" Jigz asked. Cam looked over at him. Jigz just wanted Cam to be straight up with him.
"Yea nigga...why wouldn't I be" Cam said as he slouched down in his seat. Jigz shrugged.
"You was acting weird at JoJos birthday party towards the end, and than you go MIA" Jigz said as he looked over at a nervous looking Cam. Cam looked over at Jigz. Jigz has always been a big brother to him, but at the end of the day Jigz and Elijah was blood so he was conflicted if he should tell him about Liza.

"I wasn't feeling good that day, I probably got sick from someone" Cam said as he looked ahead. Jigz nodded and just went along with it.
"Yea probably..." Jigz said as he pulled up in front of the deli. Jigz put his car in park before going inside the deli leaving Cam in the car. Cam let out a shaky breath as he ran his hand down his face. He knew that Jigz knew about him and Liza, he just felt it. But he wasn't sure because he would figure he would of told Elijah or Jigz would of confronted him himself. Than he started to think maybe they did know and was trying to kill him, so much shit was running through his mind. He jumped from the slamming of the door.

"Yo you good?" Jigz asked raising a brow. Cams heart was racing.
"Yea...I'm good. Drop me off at my crib, I ain't feeling good" Cam said.
"What about ya car?" Jigz asked.
"I'll get it later..." Cam said as he glanced out the window. Jigz could see it was eating him up. Fear was getting to him that it was literally making him sick.
***
Later that night...
Jigz laid in bed with Amaza on his chest. It seems like the only way she would fall asleep is if she rested her head on his chest. His heart beat was music to her ears. He slowly sat up with her in his arms. She's been staying with him and Liah didn't seem to mind until a week ago. Her ass went ballistic when he denied her request to drop Amaza off. He just felt Liah wasn't in a good state of mind to care for her. She was popping pills put thought she was being low. If she thought she was being so low, she wouldn't be buying shit from a nigga that sold drugs under Jigz. He ended up beating the niggas ass for even selling pills to her.
Jigz heard his phone ring, but ignored it as he brought Amaza to her room. He laid her in bed and covered her with her favorite pink and yellow blanket. He stared at her for a while. The ringing of his phone brought him back to reality.
"I love you" he kissed Amaza cheek before heading back to his room.

"What Liah?" Jigz said as he rubbed his neck already annoyed.
"I want my fucking daughter Jigz! Give me my fucking child!" Liah yelled. Her speech was slurred.
"You can see her when you're not high, and I'll give her back once ya dumb ass stop popping those perc" Jigz said.
"You know what fuck you. Ain't nobody popping no fucking perc" Liah said.
"Oh my bad, bars(Xanax)? Either way you still popping and getting high" he said.
"I fucking hate you I swear to god! I should of never got pregnant by your dumb ass" she said.
"Ok Liah...I would say the same, but I love Amaza too much to ever even say that shit" he said. Liah giggled.

"Anthony, you're a fucking drug dealer. You traffic drugs state to state...give me my daughter back, you got until tomorrow " she said. She was tryna throw threats at him.
"I guess you forgot who the fuck I am. Be dumb if you want and you'll never see her again because ya ass will be chopped in pieces and tossed in the Hudson. Play with me Liah" Jigz said scaring the shit out of Liah. He hung up and tossed the phone on the bed.
"Crazy bitch" he mumbled as he shut his eyes.
***
The next day...
"Washing the dishes?" Jada said as she walking into the kitchen with JoJo on her him. Liza turned around and smiled.
"Yea...I had nothing else to do" Liza shrugged. Jada smiled.
"You know we do have a dish washer right...I hand wash the pots and pans, but I put the other dishes in the dishwasher" Jada said.
"Oh I know...I had nothing to do so I just hand washed them all" Liza said. Jada leaned against the counter eyeing her. Liza looked at her and giggled.

"Whattt" Liza said. Jada laughed as she put JoJo down.
"Girl please, what you want? Money? Sneakers? You doing this cause you want something, I know you" Jada said as she put her hand on her hip. Liza laughed and shook her head.
"Nooooo I just wanted to wash the dishes." Liza lied. Jada twisted her lips.
"Lie again" Jada said. Liza dramatically sighed.
"What? What you want?" Jada asked. Liza looked at her.

"Can I go to this party?" She nervously asked.
"What party?" Jada asked.
"Some girl...Yanna, she's having a party and invited me" Liza lied.
"Oh...well...you know you gotta ask your brother" Jada said. Liza whole expression changed.
"Nooooo he's gonna say no, I just know he is" Liza whined as she grabbed on to Jada.
"How you know? Just ask him" Jada insist.
"No I'm scared" Liza joked. She giggled.
"Girl, you better ask him
"Ask me what...hey bae. Hey Liza" Elijah said as he kissed Jada. He picked up JoJo.
"What you doing?" He asked JoJo as he kissed his cheek.

"Ask me what?" Elijah asked again as he put JoJo back down. Liza looked at Jada with pleading eyes. Jada playfully rolled her eyes.
"She wants to go to a party...I told her she gotta ask you" Jada said. Elijah looked at Liza who was looking down at her feet.
"Why you ain't ask me?" He said to Liza.
"I don't know...I guess because I already know what you gonna say" Liza lowly said. Elijah looked at Jada than back at Liza.
"How you know what I'm gonna say if you never asked..." he said. Liza looked up at him.

"Can I go to a party?" Liza asked.
"Who's party is it?" Elijah asked.
"My friend, Yanna" she lied.
"Where is it?" He asked.
"Brownsville." She said. He gave her a weird look.
"Brownsville?...you know what goes on in Brownsville?" He asked.
"The same thing that goes on everywhere else...I'm gonna be inside anyway. It's a high school party" Liza said. Elijah sighed and just stared around the room.
"Iight, you can go. I trust you." He said. A small smile creeped on Liza's face.
"Really?" Liza said with excitement.
"Yea, when is it" he asked.
"Saturday" She said. He nodded.
"Iight, but me or Jada is dropping and picking you up" he said. Liza nodded as she hugged Elijah.
"Thank you!" She said excitedly. Liza couldn't wait until Saturday. Saturday was gonna be a a night to remember.

***

VOTE

VOTE

New chapter will be posted Monday...IF I get to 1,000 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 5.2K 36
Book two of "ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.
206K 8.1K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
46.9K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
328K 11.3K 48
Book 1- Not your typical thug Book 2- Not your typical love (Alternate ending) Book 3- Not your typical Family Book 4- Not your typical happily ever...