Phi x Hearts Brother Love

By bloodytorture

Its about phi and his twin brother hearts both of them hate each other but deep down in the heart they have t... More

He cares about me?
The truth of my feelings
The Accident and confession
Authers note
Home Sweet Home ( and murderer)
Murderer on the lose
Auther note 2
Authers note 3
Another Murderer
New and old friends(couples)
New couple
Important

Date

276 8 1
By bloodytorture

This is a special chap for those who have supported me through the story hope ya like it 🙂
——————————————————
Phi
'I woke up and saw that it was 7:00 an hour before my brother wakes up . Mm what should I do for him today maybe his favorite breakfast or go out and visit his favorite places or restaurants . Mmmm wait now I know what about a date . Yes a date will be wonderful for my light but where should it be mmmm oh I know the perfect place that he'll love' . With that I got up took a quick shower and change into my normal routine clothes. Went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for my light later it was 7:59 . So I put his breakfast on a trey ( or how you call it ) and headed to his room when I get there . I knock on his door and hear a faint come in . I go in and see my light barely getting up from his sleep. His hair was all messy and was rubbing his sleepy eyes made him look cute . Watching him wake up from a wonderful sleep all happy made me smile. I would never let anyone ruin his happiness if they do I will make them regret messing with me and my beautiful light . I go up to and lay the trey on his lab .
Phi: good morning lil brother had a nice sleep
Hearts : good morning brother, yeah I did have a wonderful sleep *yawn*
Hearts
I saw the delicious breakfast that phi had made me on my lab and to be honest. I was happy having him on my side it made me happy the sensation that I never knew how it felt but always wanted to feel . Made my life better . I take a bite from my breakfast and it tasted just like heaven .
Hearts : mm this is delicious phi thank you
Phi: anything for you lil brother
I kept eating until I finished phi grabbed the trey and left . Later I take a warm shower and change into my normal clothes .
Haydes: soo how your relationship going ~
Hearts: ahh you scared me haydes but still it going well thanks for asking what about yours ?
Haydes : your welcome , mine is going great but when we hanged out with Spriggan and Longinus he kinda was jealous but in the end we had fun .
Hearts: well I'm hap wait did you say Spriggan and Longinus ?
Haydes: yep did you forget what ever the bladers do there beys do the same ?
Hearts : yea I kinda forgot
Haydes : it's ok they are a weird but wonderful couple and I imagine that if someone ever get them mad they will be the perfect killing couple of all time
Hearts : wow that's scary and agree don't want to know how a beast and dragon kiss
Haydes: *mumbles* wow and when you kissed phi you don't want to know how I and Phoenix kiss .
Hearts: huh said something?
Haydes : no nothing I didn't say anything
Hearts : ok
We kept chatting about our relationship .
Hearts: wait now that I think of it how does a fire salamander and an armored dolphin kiss ?
Haydes : who knows it's a great mystery from Mother Nature
Hearts: true there is so many things that scientists don't know
Later after our chat my brother calmed in my room and sat next to me on my bed .
Phi: mm hearts today is a nice day and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me to a special place that I know you would love .
Hearts : sure I would love to
Phi : glad to hear it
With that he grabbed my hand and we headed out into the sunny/ cloudy day . We walked for a few hours but wasn't compared to the training we did so it didn't effect us . On the way we got ice cream and it was delicious. Then we stop on the entrance of a forest and phi puts a blind fold on me .
Phi: don't worry you'll be alright
He said giving me a kiss on my check and later carry's me princess style and starts to walk . After what I assumed that was like an hour we stop. He puts me down and takes the blind fold of but at the same time covers my eyes .
Phi : love , the place I want to show you is a place where you can fell free where it's calm and you don't feel lonely and I want to show you this place because I love you and you mean everything to me you are the light that shines through my world and I am happy having you by my side and hope it stays like this forever
He said whispering in my ear to later uncover my eyes . What I saw was the most beautiful place I ever saw . It had a waterfall surrounded by beautiful lavender , blue, and red flowers of many  type . The sky was so blue and the sun made the water crystal clear. 
Hearts : wow this is so beautiful
Phi: but not like the person in front of me
I turn around looking straight into his eyes full of love . He really loved me and his smile was so real it was the very first sweet smile that I ever saw . Looking at him and this place that he wanted to show me made me cry of happiness and I ran to him pulling his into a tight hug . While resting my head on his hard chest while smiling.
Hearts : I love you brother
Phi: I love you too
He said returning the hug resting his head on top of mine planting a kiss on my forehead .
We stayed there for a few hours playing in the water getting wet was the best sensation of my whole entire life . Later it was getting late and the sun was going and watching the sunset with the person you love was amazing.
Phi: before we leave let me show you the best spot of this place .
He said pulling me out of the water going around the water to where the waterfall was and he went through the water later me and in the inside there was a gigantic cave with so many crystals it was so beautiful and by the look of the water the sun had already went down and moon came up and when I turn around the crystals were glowing making the whole place lit up by its beautiful colors it was so beautiful.
Phi: you like it
Hearts : no I don't like it I love it !
I said to running to him and giving him a tight hug . We stayed there for a while seeing all the beautiful colors that radiated from the crystals and played in the fresh water . Later phi grabbed my hand and headed into the waterfall and being under it was refreshing I later look up and see the moon . It was a full moon it was so beautiful like a diamond I kept admiring it for I don't know how long . But was brought out from my thoughts when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist bringing me making my back to touch a hard chest .
Phi: what do you think
Hearts : yes this is so beautiful .
I said laying my head on his shoulder looking straight into his love full eyes wrapping my arms on his . Later he inch closer and I did the same to later we kissed . It was a very passionate and beautiful at the same time while the moon illuminated the sky making our shadows appear on the water . It was so amazing that I wished it can stay like this forever but the lack of air made us stop ( curse you air )
Phi: I love you Hearts
Hearts: I love you too Phi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...