Home Sweet Home ( and murderer)

After the exams they let hearts go, phi called a taxi for they could go home.
Phi pov :
While We were going home I noticed how hearts looked really tired and tried his best to stay awake.
" get some sleep brother no need to try to stay awake". He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder. He looked so cute sleeping when we made it I paid the driver and caried him bridal style towards his room and tucked him in bed . I decided meantime to look for that coward and repay him for what he did to my light our beautiful light.
??? pov:
I was walking down the street going home from a bar I checked the time and saw that it was 11:00 "it looks like I'll be getting into a argument again with that so called wife". So for the argument wouldn't last long I decided to take a short cut and get their early. I take a turn towards a alleyway and start to feel like if someone was fallowing me so I picked up my speed for I could lose him/her but no they also picked up there speed so I started running and and started taking turns with out knowing where I was going. I was running out of breath and took my last turn but was granted by a dead end "curse you god !!!!!!" I yelled then I hear footsteps coming than stop I slowly turn around to see who it was but to my surprise he was wearing a black cloak and clothing and his face covered with a mask then he said in a deep terrifying voice " you should rot in hell for what you did" . I didn't want to die so I screamed but he came at me and shoved towards the wall covering my mouth with his gloved hand and took out a dagger and placed it near my neck. I started to whimper " shhh don't worry the fun is about to start" he said I started to cry I couldn't believe it I'm about to die he then started stabbing me while laughing like a maniac while I was chocking with my own blood then I couldn't stay anymore and let my eyes close .
Phi pov:
It looks like my fun is over o well at least I repaid him . I then wrote a message on the wall "Rot In Hell" know time to go wake up our sleepy beauty. When I got their it was 7:30 of the morning so I decided to have a quick shower to get the blood off later burn my bloody clothes. Then I started to make breakfast for my brother. Then took it upstairs towards my brother room. Hopefully he's awake and that he'll like what I made for him.
Hearts pov :
I woke up from a knock on my door and then opened and saw my brother with breakfast and came towards me " how are you brother feeling better" he said in a sweet tone . " Yeah I'm fine just a little dizzy" " oh ok well I made you breakfast eat up " he said putting it on my lab I took a bit it tasted incredible while I ate I noticed phi staring at me but didn't take it seriously. When I finish phi came and took the dirty plates towards the kitchen to wash them while I tried to get up to take a shower but couldn't cause of the pain that I felt trying to ' wow now how human pain feels like' . I didn't notice how the time went fast that phi had already finished washing the dishes and came inside my room " ok brother I know you're in pain right now so I'm going to help you with the rest of your needs so I'm going to help you take a shower is that ok brother" I take time to think and nod my head.
( time skip by smol bean riding a horse)
It was a little weird that my brother showered me o well at least we love them right ahhhhh! Who's they're! Don't scream it's me hades wait what how are you alive well when the bond of a bladder and bey is powerful their spirits will never die oh well at least I can still be with ya but how do you love my brother and his bey if they both d destroyed you well how do I explain this when ever happens to one it happens to their partner like you love Phi I love Phoenix and forgive him for what he did to me the same as you forgived Phi even tho he did worse stuff to you then Phoenix did to me o now I get it well at least I get to share my feelings with someone yeah me to .
Phi and Phoenix pov:
Well Phoenix how do you feel about me loving my brother I actually feel the same way but with hades but how if we d I know we destroyed him but if the bond of a bladder and bey is powerful their spirits will never die o I get it now so both of them love us correct now I get why most humans that love are happy yeah .
—————————————————————————
Hope you guys like it , has been time since my last chapter