Murderer on the lose

Hearts pov:
It's been a while since the accident and I have been getting better and can walk again without struggling. Me and phi decided to go out for a walk and I was pretty happy. We were walking by the sidewalk till we saw something that we couldn't believe " wow I never knew this day would come had you phi" " to be honest I always knew that they would end up being friends but not a couple" . On the other side of the road was no other than Shu kurenai and Lui shirosagio holding hands walking down the sidewalk . This really was interesting so we decided to go talk to them . " hello kurenai and shirosagio it's nice seeing you around" said phi " oh hey phi , hearts what are you doing outside didn't you get ran over you should still be resting" said shu " don't worry I already got a lot better and wanted to come outside" we talked for a while and went to a cafe to sit and get something to drink I ordered a strawberry milkshake phi and shu ordered a vanilla milkshake and lui a blueberry raspberry we kept talking about how they and us were a couple and that it didn't matter if we were male or relative we still loved each other than out of nowhere the news came up on the café tv saying about a 30 year old male that has been found brutally murdered in a dead end of a alleyway than it turned dark and it was time to go  we said our goodbyes and headed home. When we got there we locked up all the doors and windows and went to sleep .
Shu pov:
'Mmmm a murderer  on the lose interesting' me and lui were walking towards our home , I remember as if it was yesterday
Flashback Lui pov:
I was walking down the streets going home from a whole day of training it was getting dark so I decided to take a short cut while walking I felt like I was being watched so I turned around to see who was following me and saw nobody so I picked up my pace  and kept walking then I hear steps behind me and out of the corner of my eye I see a black figure so I start to run but the person behind me still followed me so I tried to lose him but he kept following then I ended on a dead end then I hear the person following stop on there tracks behind me I turn around to see what I assume to be a girl using a black cloak with a hoodie covering her face with a knife on her hand " your lui shirosagio aren't you" " y yeah why" " well shirosagio it looks like you're time has came to an end" she than launch towards me I try to move to not get hurt but I wasn't fast enough so she stabbed me on my arm making me scream hopefully someone heard that I ran from that psycho trying to get out of there.
Shu pov:
I was walking down the streets towards my home but stop dead tracks when I heard a scream I start running towards the direction the scream came from and go into a alleyway I keep running until I stumbled onto lui and had a looked miserable and had a bleeding arm I couldn't believe my eyes my precious lui was hurt and was crying begging to get him out of their then I saw a black figure that looked like a girl with a bloody knife behind him then when she saw me she started running away I was going to chase after her to make her pay for what she did to my lui but right now lui is more important so I pick him up bridal style and heads towards a hospital but he started saying to not dare take him to a hospital that if people find out what happened they will think that he's weak so I ran towards my house to help him with his bloody arm .
Lui pov :
Right now I didn't know how but I was glad to have shu take care of my arm and that he rescued me from that psycho I had actually always had loved him but thought that if I confessed he would reject me because of the scar I gaved him but no he came and rescued me I was thankful " lui what were you doing in that alleyway" " I was taking a short cut to my home but out of nowhere that psycho showed up" " okay but do you know why she wanted to hurt you" " I don't know" for some reason he sounded worry about me I must be imagining than out he pulls me towards him and kissed me it was amazing but did he loved then he let go of me and had a sad look " I'm sorry about that I already know that you well never love me " " what are you talking about I had always loved you" " wait you do" " yes ever since I saw you" " hehe me too" then we came closer and had a kiss again but more lovely and warm.
End of flashback
Shu pov : 
That was the best day of my life but I still need to avenge my precious kitten ( lui ) hehe don't worry my love soon you'll get avenge hehe .