Date

This is a special chap for those who have supported me through the story hope ya like it 🙂
——————————————————
Phi
'I woke up and saw that it was 7:00 an hour before my brother wakes up . Mm what should I do for him today maybe his favorite breakfast or go out and visit his favorite places or restaurants . Mmmm wait now I know what about a date . Yes a date will be wonderful for my light but where should it be mmmm oh I know the perfect place that he'll love' . With that I got up took a quick shower and change into my normal routine clothes. Went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for my light later it was 7:59 . So I put his breakfast on a trey ( or how you call it ) and headed to his room when I get there . I knock on his door and hear a faint come in . I go in and see my light barely getting up from his sleep. His hair was all messy and was rubbing his sleepy eyes made him look cute . Watching him wake up from a wonderful sleep all happy made me smile. I would never let anyone ruin his happiness if they do I will make them regret messing with me and my beautiful light . I go up to and lay the trey on his lab .
Phi: good morning lil brother had a nice sleep
Hearts : good morning brother, yeah I did have a wonderful sleep *yawn*
Hearts
I saw the delicious breakfast that phi had made me on my lab and to be honest. I was happy having him on my side it made me happy the sensation that I never knew how it felt but always wanted to feel . Made my life better . I take a bite from my breakfast and it tasted just like heaven .
Hearts : mm this is delicious phi thank you
Phi: anything for you lil brother
I kept eating until I finished phi grabbed the trey and left . Later I take a warm shower and change into my normal clothes .
Haydes: soo how your relationship going ~
Hearts: ahh you scared me haydes but still it going well thanks for asking what about yours ?
Haydes : your welcome , mine is going great but when we hanged out with Spriggan and Longinus he kinda was jealous but in the end we had fun .
Hearts: well I'm hap wait did you say Spriggan and Longinus ?
Haydes: yep did you forget what ever the bladers do there beys do the same ?
Hearts : yea I kinda forgot
Haydes : it's ok they are a weird but wonderful couple and I imagine that if someone ever get them mad they will be the perfect killing couple of all time
Hearts : wow that's scary and agree don't want to know how a beast and dragon kiss
Haydes: *mumbles* wow and when you kissed phi you don't want to know how I and Phoenix kiss .
Hearts: huh said something?
Haydes : no nothing I didn't say anything
Hearts : ok
We kept chatting about our relationship .
Hearts: wait now that I think of it how does a fire salamander and an armored dolphin kiss ?
Haydes : who knows it's a great mystery from Mother Nature
Hearts: true there is so many things that scientists don't know
Later after our chat my brother calmed in my room and sat next to me on my bed .
Phi: mm hearts today is a nice day and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me to a special place that I know you would love .
Hearts : sure I would love to
Phi : glad to hear it
With that he grabbed my hand and we headed out into the sunny/ cloudy day . We walked for a few hours but wasn't compared to the training we did so it didn't effect us . On the way we got ice cream and it was delicious. Then we stop on the entrance of a forest and phi puts a blind fold on me .
Phi: don't worry you'll be alright
He said giving me a kiss on my check and later carry's me princess style and starts to walk . After what I assumed that was like an hour we stop. He puts me down and takes the blind fold of but at the same time covers my eyes .
Phi : love , the place I want to show you is a place where you can fell free where it's calm and you don't feel lonely and I want to show you this place because I love you and you mean everything to me you are the light that shines through my world and I am happy having you by my side and hope it stays like this forever
He said whispering in my ear to later uncover my eyes . What I saw was the most beautiful place I ever saw . It had a waterfall surrounded by beautiful lavender , blue, and red flowers of many  type . The sky was so blue and the sun made the water crystal clear. 
Hearts : wow this is so beautiful
Phi: but not like the person in front of me
I turn around looking straight into his eyes full of love . He really loved me and his smile was so real it was the very first sweet smile that I ever saw . Looking at him and this place that he wanted to show me made me cry of happiness and I ran to him pulling his into a tight hug . While resting my head on his hard chest while smiling.
Hearts : I love you brother
Phi: I love you too
He said returning the hug resting his head on top of mine planting a kiss on my forehead .
We stayed there for a few hours playing in the water getting wet was the best sensation of my whole entire life . Later it was getting late and the sun was going and watching the sunset with the person you love was amazing.
Phi: before we leave let me show you the best spot of this place .
He said pulling me out of the water going around the water to where the waterfall was and he went through the water later me and in the inside there was a gigantic cave with so many crystals it was so beautiful and by the look of the water the sun had already went down and moon came up and when I turn around the crystals were glowing making the whole place lit up by its beautiful colors it was so beautiful.
Phi: you like it
Hearts : no I don't like it I love it !
I said to running to him and giving him a tight hug . We stayed there for a while seeing all the beautiful colors that radiated from the crystals and played in the fresh water . Later phi grabbed my hand and headed into the waterfall and being under it was refreshing I later look up and see the moon . It was a full moon it was so beautiful like a diamond I kept admiring it for I don't know how long . But was brought out from my thoughts when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist bringing me making my back to touch a hard chest .
Phi: what do you think
Hearts : yes this is so beautiful .
I said laying my head on his shoulder looking straight into his love full eyes wrapping my arms on his . Later he inch closer and I did the same to later we kissed . It was a very passionate and beautiful at the same time while the moon illuminated the sky making our shadows appear on the water . It was so amazing that I wished it can stay like this forever but the lack of air made us stop ( curse you air )
Phi: I love you Hearts
Hearts: I love you too Phi