New couple

Hearts:
I woke up by the rays of light that came through my window. I was about to get up but was stop by a knock on my door.
Hearts: come in
Phi: hey little brother how did you slept?
He said sitting on the edge of my bed.
Hearts: I slept well what about you ~
Phi: I slept ok but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go take a walk near the park.
Hearts: sure sounds great.
He left and I took a quick shower and change into clean clothes and left towards the kitchen to see phi setting up the table with breakfast ready.
Hearts: mmm smells amazing what did you make .
Phi: your favorite little brother ( smiles).
I had stars in my eyes and we started to eat and talk a little bit. Later when we finished eating I took the plates to the sink and we left to take a walk . Today was a cloudy day and lots of kids were playing around and then we saw this to guys having a bey battle.
We walk towards them and saw that they were really good bladers and the battle finished with a burst finish . Both of them look at each other and smiled the one that lost grabbed his bey pieces and put it together. And later went towards the other guy and they kissed we were shocked and happy for them they looked like a good couple.
Phi: * cough *
They turned around and looked at us and blushed.
???: uhh how long were you to watching?
Hearts: since your friend lost here and kissed you.
???: I told you someone was going to see.
Hearts: by the way what are your names?
Sebastian: my name is Sebastian. Said the one with brownish hair with light brown eyes .
Alex : my name is Alex. Said the one with black hair with dark brown eyes.
Phi: nice to meet you two my name is phi and my brother is hearts.
Alex& Sebastian: nice to meet you guys as well .
Hearts: you guys are a couple right .
Alex : yeah and you two do look like brothers but for some reason I think you guys are more than just brothers?
Phi: that's because we are . He said put his arms around my waist and making me blush and smile.
Sebastian: nice to hear that and if I'm correct you two are bladers.
Phi: correct we'll just me . He said with a hint of sadness.
Sebastian: oh well do you want a battle. He said grabbing his bey .
Alex : hey I wanted to ask him first. He said grabbing his bey also .
Phi: why don't you guys just battle me together.
Alex : ok
Me:
The three went towards the stadium and presented there beys . Sebastian bey was flame beast an attack type while Alex was ice fang a defense type . They got on there stands and hearts was the ref. They had a great battle but an the end the winner was phi.
Alex : wow you're strong.
Phi: thanks
Sebastian: you two don't mind if we can meet up another time ?
Phi: no,not at all .
Sebastian: great here's my phone number if you ever want to battle us again .
Phi : thanks
They kept talking for a while and they even bought ice cream. Sebastian and phi was vanilla while Alex was chocolate and hearts was strawberry. They had a great time talking and laughing but it got late and they needed to go home . They said there good byes and headed in there directions.
Hearts and phi got home safe and decided to make dinner together. They ate and later washed the dishes . Hearts went to change clothes while phi took a shower. While phi was taking a shower hearts decided to watch some tv . Later phi came and watched tv with him . Later hearts fell asleep and phi turn of the tv and carried hearts to his room and tucked him in.
Phi: good night my love ~
And with that he left towards his room and slept dreaming about his beautiful light that shines through his entire world.