Her Euphoria

By RandomGirl300

One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2... More

[•]Her Euphoria [•]
{°1°}
{°2°}
{°3°}
{°4°}
{°5°}
{°6°}
{°7°}
{°8°}
{°9°}
{°10°}
{°12°}
{°13°}
{°14°}
{°15°}
{°16°}
{°17°}
{°18°}
{°19°}
{°20°}
{°21°}
{°22°}
{°23°}
{°24°}
{°25°}
{°26°}
{°27°}
{°28°}
{°29°}
{°30°}
{°31°}
{°32°}
{°33°}
{°34°}
{°35°}
{°36°}
{°37°}
{°38°}
{°39°}
{°40°}
{°41°}
{°FIN°}

{°11°}

22.3K 891 320
By RandomGirl300

POV:YOU

I slowly opened my eyes only to see two hybrids staring straight at me. I gasped and they quickly jumped back,one jumping behind the other.

I sat up and pulled the blanket up to my mouth,trying to hide myself but, I was clearly visible.

The two hybrids looked at me then whispered to each other before one spoke to me,

"Um..we didn't mean to scare you it's just we were worried you wouldn't wake up."

His hair was brown and on top of his head were dog ears. Dog hybrid like Taehyung. Suddenly the thought of my other hybrids saddened me. How long have I been gone for? Were they panicking?

The other hybrid seemed to notice the distress on my face. He softly said,

"Are you okay?"

I looked to him to see to long ears on his head,bunny ears. Immediately picking up on his species,I spoke gently,

"How long have I been here?"

"Only for two hours."

The dog hybrid responded.

"What happened to me?"

"Well we were walking past when we saw a small sign fall and hit you on the head,we immediately ran over to see if you were okay but you had passed out by the time we got to you."

I felt grateful that they were concerned for me. However I still had questions,

"Where did you take me?"

"Um...well.."

The bunny hybrid looked nervous as he spoke. The dog hybrid also seemed to be uncomfortable.

Looking around I realized that we were in a run down room. Judging by the view that could be seen out of the window,it most of been a building with at least two floors.
Suddenly a thought hit me,

"Are you two strays?"

The quickly looked down.
The dog hybrid spoke,

"Please don't report us,we really mean no harm."

"What no I would never do that."

They both looked up at me shocked.

"Why?"

The bunny asked.

"Because I'm not that type of person. Tell you what,being as you helped me,I'll help you. How about we head back to where I live and you can meet my other hybrids."

"Oh we can't do that. By your smell,an alpha lives with you and they don't take new visitors very well."

I frowned.
Although I wish it wasn't true,they had a point. Namjoon,being an alpha,makes him ten times more protective.
However I can't let that stop me from helping these hybrids,

"Is it okay if you tell me your names? Mines Y/N."

The dog hybrid spoke first,

"I'm Hoseok."

He nudged the bunny hybrid he quickly said,

"I'm Jungkook."

"Well,Hoseok,Jungkook,even though I have an alpha in my home I'm not going to let that stop me from helping you two. You guys can wait outside my apartment while I talk to my hybrids,to make sure they don't attack you. Deal?"

They both had a worried look on their face but nodded their heads.

"Great! Now let me just make sure my head is not bleeding because I'm yet to check that and then we'll head off."

---

We stood outside of the apartment building. Lucky for me,my head wasn't extremely injured but I'm going to have a headache for a while.

I turned to Hoseok and Jungkook and said,

"You guys wait outside the apartment door and I'll call you when it's good to go in,okay?"

"Okay."

They said in usion.

We arrived quickly to my apartment and they stood away from the door as I opened it.

I entered the apartment to be immediately tackled to the floor by a worried dog.

"Y/N where have you been? There was a huge storm and we didn't know if you were okay. I was so worr-"

"Let the girl breathe Tae."

Jin said coming through with the others. They all had worried expressions on their faces.

Namjoon was the first to speak up,

"Where have you been Y/N?"

"Well you see,I saw the weather taking a turn for the worst,so I decided to head home. Walking back,because of the wind a small sign from a shop had fallen and hit me on the head causing me to-"

"Oh my God! Y/N are you okay? How many fingers am I holding?"

Jimin quickly asked,putting threw fingers up.

"Jimin I'm fine,because two hybrids had helped me."

Small growls came from the boys.
I rolled my eyes.

"Because of them,I wasn't left on the side of the street,so as a way to pay them back,I've brought them here for some food and a place to stay for the night."

"Y/N.."

Namjoon started.

"Don't even try Namjoon. These two helped me so I think you guys should thank them for it."

"Y/N is right. It's the least we could do."

Jin agreed even though I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable.

I walked to the door and opened it to reveal the two hybrids waiting patiently by the door.

A gasp was heard and Taehyung immediately ran to Jungkook,

"It's a bunny!"

Jungkook,getting frightened by the loud reaction,quickly jumped behind Hoseok.

"Aww,I think I scared him."

"It's okay Taehyung,he's just a bit skittish."

I said,trying to comfort the dog.

Hoseok then spoke,

"Sorry about him,he's not used to new people and loud noises."

"Aww it's fine,but it is cute."

Taehyung said then smiled to the bunny who quickly looked down with blush on his cheeks.

"Well I think it's time we introduce ourselves. I'm Jin,artic fox. Over there is Jimin,a cat hybrid. That's Yoongi, cat hybrid. Our alpha is Namjoon,he's a wolf hybrid. And you've already met Taehyung who is a dog hybrid."

"I'm Hoseok,dog hybrid and this is Jungkook who is a bunny hybrid."

Namjoon have them a smile and said,

"I think I speak for all of us when I say thank you so much for looking after Y/N."

"It's no problem really."

"Now that you guys know each other,it's time for food!"

I said then walking off.

The others soon followed and we all ate some ramen whole sitting together.

"So are you and Jungkook strays,if you don't mind me asking?"

Yoongi asked.

Namjoons looked up quickly and looked to them.

"It's fine don't worry and um yes we are."

"Why?"

Jungkook let out the tiniest whimper and moved closer to Hoseok. The dog hybrid grabbed one of Jungkooks hands and held it in his own.

"My owner decided he didn't want me anymore and just left me on the street. Jungkook's is a bit more personal so I'm not sure if I should share it."

Hoseok said nervously.

"Well what ever reasons there are. They are stupid and I can't even imagine why that would happen to you. So as a past stray myself,I would like to ask if you would join our pack?"

I was shocked with Namjoon but I definitely wouldn't mind having the two hybrids stay.

However my back account will be crying soon.

/•/

Y'all happy you finally know what happens next? Too bad you're left on another cliff hanger :)

Questions?

Xoxo
Randomgirl300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 13.2K 53
~~~~ A Sugar Mama but much more sweeter. ~~~~ Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ~ 06/01/2020 - 17/11/2020~
377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
340K 15.8K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...
489K 26.2K 80
Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi have been waiting to get...