My Stalker (ToukaxFemReader)...

By Skeletonking987

You're a retiring teenage Idol, after being an idol for so long you get your manager to help with everything... More

Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Loud First Day
Chapter 3: Despair
Chapter 4: Late emmerson
Chapter 5: Visitstion
Chapter 6: History tends to repeat itself
Chapter 6: The Festival
Chapter 8: Abduction
Chapter 9: Life and Death
Special Chapter: New Norm

Chapter 7: Ignorance is Bliss

751 26 0
By Skeletonking987

As you ran the now empty and dark school. You tried to process how things have come to this. After running down the second staircase, you hid in one of the bathroom stalls and stood on the toilet so your feet weren't shown.

You held your breath as you heard footsteps.

'Maybe if I act oblivious it'll seem like I wasn't the one who just caught her.' You planned nervously.

"I can smell you~"

You heard from afar.

"You smell just like her.... But she's probably at the campfire..."

She was getting closer.

Touka was casually walking down the hall covered in blood.

You began to tremble in fear, She's reached the door stall you're in. She knocks it three times.

"Is someone there~?"

She was about to stab through the door when she heard someone approaching from outside. You had found your saviors... hopefully not your martyrs.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see how beautiful (Y/n) was in that maid costume!"

"Dude, I know what you mean! She must be protected at all cost!"

Both wondering boys laughed.

Touka tsks and runs off to avoid more witnesses. You slowly get out the bathroom and try to run to a more public place. As you ran for a few minutes you slipped on something and fell to the ground. You looked down and saw blood on the ground.

You began to tremble again. As you begin to get up you hear footsteps getting closer. You make quick work and run to the auditorium changing room. You locked yourself in and looked at yourself in the mirror.

You shakingly sigh as you saw blood covering your leg and uniform. You wipe it off and change into the costume the class made for the performance today.

As you finished someone tried turning the handle.

You silently gasp and hoped it wasn't Touka.

"Dude you're going to get us in trouble!"

"Chill! I just wanna peek, besides (Y/n)'s probably at the campfire."

You sighed in relief and decided to ask for help in a low manner. You opened the door as the boys shrieked in terror at your sudden appearance.

"What're you doing?" You asked nonchalantly.

"Nothing!" Both boys squeaked

"We were checking to see if all the costumes were put away."

You sighed and rubbed your trembles.

"Ok look, I'm not feeling so well, so could you be so kind as to walk me to the campfire?"

They both looked at each other and nodded furiously while smiling happily.

You walked with the boys and listened in to their idle talk. As you walked with them you heard footsteps ahead of you. You saw Touka, she was back to normal and was panicking as she stood by the doors to the exit. She had changed was pacing back and forth as she chewed her nails.

She stopped as she saw you and the two boys together. You inhaled harshly and linked yourself with the boys. They gush with happiness and follow your lead and lead you out the school like gentlemen.

"... What are you doing (Y/n)? And where are you going with these.... boys..?" She asked as she clenched her hands and grew angered.

The boys weren't paying attention to her emotions and jokingly acted offended.

"Boys! We are men!" One of them said. The other nodded as they push passed Touka as you continued to hide in between them. She was livid.

"I'll join you later then (Y/n)!" She calls out to you as she closes the door behind her to look for the individual who smelled like you.

You breathed rapidly as the intense pressure wore off. The boys were concerned and asked if you needed anything. You shook your head 'no' and thanked them as you sat down and tried to process the events that had just occurred.

"Alright guys we must regret to inform you that we're closing the campfire event early because... We've discovered something... not meant to be seen by the students. Please evacuate the area in a calm manner and return home this instant. You will receive a update by tomorrow morning." The principle informed as her face distorts into fear as she shakingly holds her phone.

Everyone left and you did aswell. As you were walking home someone grabbed you and pulled you into a nearby alley. The person slammed you to a wall and pinned you there.

"What were you doing with those boys (Y/n)?" Touka asked with malice in her voice as she stared you down.

You shook in fear as you tried to formulate words. You never thought your only friend was a ghoul.. And such a violent one at that.

"..." your voice wasn't very audible.

"What?"

You slide down slightly and grab your knife from within you knee sock. You slashed her arm and she hissed in pain. Confusion covered her face.

You held the knife in front of you as you trembled.

"Don't come near me anymore..." you demanded with tears in your eyes as you ran home at full speed. Touka followed you in full pursuit.

"(Y/N)! STOP! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS, TOWARDS ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!" She hollered as she was becoming ravenous.

You somehow manage to get to your condominium door. As you swiftly opened the door, you move in and tried to close it behind you. As the door reached the lock. Touka just barely grabs it and you tried your best to slam it.

"(Y/n)~ what's wrong? Are you mad that I got a little rough earlier? I'm sorry. Let's talk it out please~?"

You screamed no and tried to pry her hands but that was your first mistake.

She takes the opportunity to fully open the door and shove her way in. She pushes you to the ground and topples you. You now realise who she truly is now.

She's blushing and grinning madly as she stares down at you.

"(Y/n)... you saw it didn't you?"

You shook your head frantically as you tried to free yourself.

Not even a budge.

Touka uses one hand to hold your wrist together as she clamps your cheeks together so you'd look at her.

"Tell me the truth... You saw me feed... You managed to escape earlier too. Right?" She asked calmly.

Your tears wouldn't stop falling. You nodded.

She began laughing wickedly.

"Do you fear me now?"

You nodded honestly.

"... Is it because I'm a ghoul?"

You shook your head no.

"Why then?"

"Because you're to violent with those killings. You took full satisfaction in doing those gruesome acts."

Silence.

"So what if I did. They decided their fate when they set their disgusting eyes on you."

(This next part gets a little extreme so readers proceed discretely. If you aren't ok with reading sexual assault then I suggest you skip this part and go down until you see the other caution signs. )
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Touka begins drooling slightly.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)... I just want to keep you all to myself sometimes. You're mine! No one else's!" She decreed as she tightened her hold on you.

"L-listen Touka I know you have a crush on me and everything but this... this is to fucking far. My father is a CCG investigator. You know that, so don't do anything hasty. I'll forgive you and give you another chance as long as you calm down."

"...I'll be honest with you (Y/n). I don't think I can hold myself back any longer. You shouldn't try to scare me (Y/n). I don't have anything to live for. You're all I need and want. You're all that I have. If you even think about using your father or...'friend' against me I won't hesitate to capture them and eat them right in front of you." She informs as she began tearing off pieces of the costume you were wearing.

"T-TOUKA STOP!"

Your hands were still bound on top of you by her hand.

She used her free hand to caress the skin on your stomach and hips.

"What soft skin..." she said smirking.

She frowned when she saw your tears and disappointment on your face. Her face contorted to pain and grabbed three pieces of long fabric on the floor. She sat you up on her legs and proceed to tie your hands behind you and blindfold you.

"...Touka no, stop please... Not like this."

"(Y/n) I love you so fucking much. But I can't stand to see you like this. So for the time being I'll just have my fun. You'll forgive me later on won't you?I know you will. Why? Because you'll learn to love me.... yes... you'll learn to love me." Touka spoke as if she was reassuring herself.

She gagged your mouth with the third long fabric and continued were she left off.

You were left with nothing but your undergarments. She was enjoying the feel of your skin. Giving your neck tender kisses and at times leaving hickeys. You continued to cry silently.

She took the gag off for a moment to try and give to a kiss but you turned your face away.

She tsked and summoned her kagune.
She proceeds to give you slight cuts, from your upper arms and chest to the inner parts of your legs. You whimpered in pain, you complied.

Her kisses were rough and insatiable somehow. Her tongue exploring the inner caverns of your mouth. The taste was almost a real life flashback to the rabbit incident. She's the rabbit.

You turned your head, you inhaled the air desperately as she places the gag back in your mouth.

She lays you down as she starts taking the soaked bra and underwear off of you.

They were soaked alright... not in your juices but in your blood. The cuts from earlier were drenching your body in a crimson lubricant just for Touka... or so she thinks to herself.

Her eyes turn animalistic as she begins to take her own clothes off. She giggles to herself as she sees you tremble.

"How cute~♡"

She slowly creeps up your body, her own body is slowly rubbing up against you. She's covering herself in your blood as well. Shes grinding up against you as she blushes heavily and moans. She raised your right leg up and placed it on her shoulder.

You couldn't help but groan slightly at the somewhat odd pleasure.

Her breast were firm and soft against your own. She was grinding herself against your clit. She was somewhat riding you in a sense.

She begins to move more erratically and rougher. She moans louder as she's leans slightly to rub your upper body.

She cums in an instant as she almost falls on top of you. She catches herself though and begins to rub your clit since you, yourself haven't released. She sits herself down and lifted you to her knees she was licking some of th blood off your neck and upper torso as she quickly rubbed the nub of your clit. You began to moan at the wonderous sensation. You were beginning to feel a knot form on your lower abdomen.

How could you cum though? She's taken advantage of you.... she's insane...

"(Y/n)~♡ Would you like to feel release as well babe?" She asked as she continued to message your clit and removes your gag once again to tilt your face and kiss you. She licks up the saliva pouring out your mouth because of the gag.

"..."

"Ara ara~ I don't recommend giving me the silent treatment baby~" she warned coldly as he kagune appeared once again and moved dangerously close to your stomach. You nodded rapid and continued whimpering.

"Good.."

She lays you down once more and moves down to your womanhood and proceeds to lick up all your juices. She couldn't tell which tasted better? Your juices or your blood...

She 'eats' you out as you eventually find your release and tiredly heave away.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

You were too tired for anything. You eventually pass out. Touka sees this and kisses your dried tears.
"Goodnight baby~♡"

As you slept, you dreamt of walking in a dark space. You begin sinking into the ground and no matter how hard you tried to swim up or struggled, eventually you were consumed whole by the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 605 13
!Yandere Gojo x Reader "You're insane!" "๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ™ก" There was something about you. That made him go ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ... and he was starting t...
37.9K 1.1K 15
All you were was just a transfer student, starting your new life in tokyo with a generous start. All you wanted was a better life. But perhaps, you...
50.1K 1.1K 28
When your long time crush notices you. But. In a different way? This contains: kidnapping, manipulating, toxic and abuse. #bokuto koutarou #yandere b...
200 1 1
Rated M for slight blood and suicidal content. Only slightly. Have you ever loved a fictional character so much that you wished they were real? If yo...